Punk Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yum, you taste delicious even without mouthwash," he said.

"So do you." She stroked his cock in a frenzied passion before allowing him to suck her tits. Moments later, she brought out the bag of sex toys and products. "Here's your surprise, loverboy."

He emptied the contents on the bed enthusiastically, laughing at the strap on penis. "I don't think I'm ready for anal yet." He selected a see-through nightgown and strawberry flavored lube.

"Cool," she said, yawning.

She knelt before him, looking out the panoramic window at the morning sunshine as he applied some of the lube on her anus. When he was done, he slid his dick inside her and began pumping. She grabbed the bedrail and moaned loudly as he went faster and harder.

"Oooooooh! Ooooh, fuck me, Steve, fuck me! Fuck my brains out!"

A banging noise came from the unit above her. "Keep it down, would ya?" a woman shouted.

Lorraine stuck her tongue out angrily at the ceiling. "Keep going, babe. Don't stop."

He pumped her once more, fingering her large vagina with his right hand. Her moans got so deafening that she thought the roof would cave in. Minutes later, they climaxed, with her experiencing it first, as he preferred.

She sat in his lap afterwards, their bodies drenched in sweat, hugging each other.

After showering together, she slipped into the transparent nightgown. He stared at her big, dark nipples and her curvaceous butt, mesmerized. He walked around in his boxers.

Ten minutes passed before she heard a knock on her door. They looked curiously at one another before she glanced through the peephole. She froze immediately, and started backing quietly away from the door.

She was shocked, and felt completely numb. Soon, that astonishment was joined by fear.

"What's wrong?" he asked, looking at her face.

Lorraine grabbed his hand, and they tiptoed to the bedroom. "It's a guy I met at the Farmer's Market," she whispered, telling him about her experience with Marvin.

"I'm going to call the police," he said softly, picking up a phone on the nightstand. There was another knock on the door as he relayed the information to the dispatcher. After he hung up, she threw on a black bathrobe and took out a handgun from under her bed.

"Whoa! What's that for?" he asked.

"Self-defense," she replied angrily. "If those animals break in here, I'm going to shoot them."

"C'mon, there's no need for that. Let the police take care of it."

After making sure the front door was securely locked, they waited in the bedroom again. "This is just insurance if they don't."

A loud bang came from the door. She knew it wasn't a gunshot, but a fist pounding on wood. Seconds later, it was followed by another bang.

"You know how to use that?" he asked, nodding at the pistol.

"Oh, yeah. Beth's father is a cop. He's the one that showed me."

Suddenly, Marvin came crashing through the unit's door, sending splinters of wood flying everywhere. He was followed by the same three men he was with at Ashkenaz. When he finally found them in the bedroom, she saw the look of pure hate and rage on his brown face.

"It's time to get even, y'all," he said to his buddies, then turned to Steve. "Stay out of this and you'll be okay, man. We got no beef with 'chu." He looked at her again. "We came here to settle some business with the lady."

"Leave her alone," Steve said.

Marvin ignored him, looking at the 9mm that was pointed squarely at him. "Go ahead, shoot me, white girl," he said, smirking.

"Oh, believe me, I will if you come any closer." She shot him a murderous stare.

"Oh, by the way, enjoyed your show last night, even though it's not really my kind of music. But it was nice seeing you dressed in that tight outfit. And your friends weren't bad looking, either."

Marvin's friends laughed.

"You know what? I don't think you're gonna use that," he said, and lunged at her. He knocked the gun out of her hand. Steve tried to grab it but one of Marvin's cats beat him to it. The young Hispanic man pointed it at him, and Steve backed away.

Marvin and Lorraine wrestled on the floor for a while. He sat on top of her, pinning her arms to the ground. She felt strong and powerful again, feeling like that Amazonian warrior, and knew she could kick this guy's ass. She thrashed her big legs wildly, sending him flying off of her. After kicking him hard in the balls, Marvin collapsed to his knees and screamed in agony. He clutched his genitals protectively.

One of the other guys bear hugged her from behind, pulling her hair. She cried in pain. Steve wanted to jump right in and help her but the Hispanic man still had the 9mm trained on him. She bit her assailant's hand with all her might, and he released his grip, yelling. She punched him twice in the face and delivered a vicious kick to his nuts which sent him flying backwards.

Steve stared at her, amazed by her fighting ability.

But Marvin got his second wind, and together with his buddies, cornered her. They each grabbed a hold of her and tried dragging her out the front door, but she thrashed and resisted fiercely. She quickly took out a bottle of Mace from her robe's pocket and sprayed each of their faces. They let go of her, screaming, as they tried to wipe the chemicals out of their eyes.

The Hispanic man turned to look at them, and Steve snatched the gun from him. He aimed it at the young man, pushing him to the front door where he joined his gang who were sitting in the hallway outside. Her neighbors from the other units had gathered around them to check out the commotion. Steve helped Lorraine up, and she squeezed his hand tightly. They backed away from the gang, with him pointing the firearm at them.

Soon, she heard the wail of a police siren approaching.

A week later, the Electric Divas played at Larry Blake's, near the UC Berkeley campus. The young college crowd eagerly awaited the all-girl band to step onto the stage to deliver their fast, signature punk rock sound.

As show time approached, Lorraine strapped on her guitar. After her manager shook her hand, Steve hugged her and gave her a warm kiss. "Go get 'em, Girl," he said proudly.

She smiled and walked out onto the stage.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

DP Team: Madison, The Teen Nympho Another teen seeks the services of the DP Team.in Group Sex
Miss Teen Delaware: Teen Porn Star What if Melissa King had made more than one movie?in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My First Gangbang How I arranged my first gangbang.in Group Sex
Revenge of the Nerd Hot girl experiences hot nerd.in Erotic Couplings
Goth Girl and the Engineer Picks up Goth Girl panhandler at a Gas Station.in Romance
More Stories