Pup Training

Story Info
A puppy finds a very special present...
2.1k words
4.15
36.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Pup Training

"Oh, little pup, you really don't know what you've gotten yourself into now, do you?"

The vixen smirked as she stalked around her victim, the dim bedroom light shimmering off the gold glitter she'd brushed into her russet coat - solely for an extra edge of expense. Sal's victim, however, failed to enjoy the effect, blindfolded on her knees with a spreader bar keeping them nicely apart for her attention. The vixen giggled, a wicked little smile pulling at her lips. It had been a long time since she'd gotten to play with such a cute little wolf. But they were always better once they were completely and utterly broken into obedient little puppies.

Yinx sucked in a breath, heart pounding as those teasing fingertips ran over her shoulder blades. It was far from an erogenous zone, but deliciously erotic all the same when teased to the point that it seemed that the lightest touch to her clit or breasts could send her freefalling into soaring bliss. Had it been hours or less than one since she'd been bound, arms in a sleeve behind her back and tail hitched up and cuffed to the collar snug around her throat? It didn't matter. Time ceased to matter as she listened to the click of those high heels, breath catching in her throat as she tried to anticipate what would come next.

Yet she had never been one to guess correctly.

Pussy slick with her own arousal, it was not to be Sal's focus as the vixen crouched, leaning over so that her long, black hair brushed against the sweet wolfess' muzzle. Shivering and whimpering, Yinx leaned into the feather-light touch, which disappeared as swiftly as it made itself known to her.

But she was not to be left alone without the warmth of a feminine touch, even if it was followed by a cooler one pressing up beneath her tail. Tensing, the wolf automatically tried to lift herself away from the rounded tip of what could only be a dildo of some kind, but it was not to be escaped as Sal pressed down hard on her shoulder, keeping her from squirming away.

"Ah-ah." Yinx could imagine just how the dominant fox's face looked as she wagged her finger, reprimanding one who simply could not help herself. "Now that simply will not do..."

The meaning behind that sly little statement became clear as a shove to her mid-back sent her tumbling forward with a yelp. Yinx braced for impact, but her chest only hit a soft cushion, evidently placed there in the nick of time by her teasing 'abuser', her oh so very pleasurable abuser.

"There... Now, isn't that better?" Sal crooned, petting the top of the wolf's head as if she was a common dog, a family pet. "Wriggle as much as you like, pup. You're not going anywhere until I'm good and done with you."

Yinx whimpered, but otherwise swallowed any complaints that she may have had, though it would have all been for play, her passiveness in a situation that deliciously took away every drop of control she may have possessed. For she was possessed by another, at least for the evening, as that lubricated dildo nudged up again to her anal ring and bore down, slowly but surely.

The wolf clenched her teeth, striving to relax as she knew she should. It was slippery with lube, but she offered a little too much resistance as Sal pressed the flat of her paw to the base of the toy, murmuring soft encouragement as she eased it in. It wasn't as if she was going to be denied, however, and continued her pleasurable assault as the strain blossomed into pleasure as the toy ground up against some of the most sensitive spots inside her tail hole.

Head lolling back, Yinx whimpered, twisting and trying to yank her tail out of the cuff. But whether she was trying to wag it or clamp it down over her buttocks would not be seen with the appendage so neatly pulled up out of the way. Her cheeks burned. That her tail hole was so exposed was simply another dose of humiliation that sent a hot flush down her neck, that twinge of need in the pit of her belly rising to a fever pitch. For she needed it as much, if not more, than Sal was keen to deliver it.

"Relax, pup. It'll go easier."

Running her fingers through the fur atop the wolf's head, the vixen murmured softly, helping her through taking the toy all the way to the base. Yinx exhaled, believing the 'worst' of the fun, for it was still fun, to be over. It would be pleasure from there on out with the stretch and strain of taking the dildo eased from her mind.

Sal, however, was right there to dash those hopes. Working the dildo in and out slowly, as if she was actually going to tease the wolf to a sweet climax, she pressed the tip of a finger to Yinx's clit, lips flickering with a smirk.

"And this isn't the largest I have for you tonight. Don't think you're getting off easily, pup."

Rolling her shoulders back, she cracked out her knuckles with a soft moan of relish, the toy wedged deeply into her pup of the evening.

"Or, if you're getting off, it's going to be multiple times."

Gasping, Yinx swallowed a moan as the toy was dragged from her, anal ring trying to clench down on it as if to keep it inside for just a little longer in lieu of what was to come. But there was no hope of that and she whined plaintively as her passage was left woefully empty, squeezing down on nothing as her pussy dripped lewdly. It shouldn't have been possible for her body to show her arousal so viscerally, but she shuddered and groaned loudly as her juices trickled over her clit, air coolly caressing the nub of pleasurable flesh.

"There's a good pup now..."

The dildo was withdrawn, only to be replaced by something thicker, gradually widening out from a more tapered tip. She whimpered and rocked her hips, but that was about as much movement as she could manage, bound as she was, and she was still helpless to escape as the canine-shaped dildo pushed under her tail. The stretch was not quite as great, at least until Sal ground the knot up against her anal ring.

Groaning, Yinx clenched her jaw, holding in her pants as Sal kneaded the spot in the small of her back, where her tail connected to her body, bearing it in slowly but surely. The knot teased, forcing her forbidden entrance open, and Yinx gasped loudly, tongue lolling out as she fought and struggled to allow it in.

"Easy now... It's coming."

And it was. Her sore tail hole stretched and stretched to take the widest point of the knot - and then it popped in all in a rush, slipping swiftly up to nestle inside her tail hole as if it belonged there. Yinx grunted, eyes watering with the lick of pain, and tried to arch her back further, nostrils flaring with the need to pant, yet holding it in the best she could. After all, she didn't want to disappoint Sal and the vixen had said she had so much more to give her than two dildos and one, admittedly thick, knot.

"There now, isn't that better?"

Kneading the base of the toy, she wiggled it deep inside the wolf's rump, letting her feel the strain as she lazily circled Yinx's throbbing clit with the very tip of one finger. The wolf whimpered and squirmed, tail tugging, but Sal only laughed softly and thrust the toy in deeply, working it back and forth in the shortest, deepest thrusts she could manage. Every last inch of the toy filled the poor wolf, who whined and arched as pleasure tingled through her body.

"One more, shall we?"

And then the toy was pulling back and back, the knot begging release that Yinx fought to give, both eager for what was to come and reluctant to feel the emptiness that such a toy would leave forlorn in its wake. It took some wiggling, but Sal eventually worked it free, a lewd slurp of lubrication begetting its freedom.

Yinx groaned, her anal ring gaping as she was left empty, on the edge of climax and wanting for what was to come. She didn't have to wait long, blessedly, as Sal chose her next toy, the thickest one of them all.

"Relax now... I'm not stopping until every last inch of this is buried inside you, so do try to be a good girl and take it all, won't you?"

It wasn't really a question the wolf could or wanted to answer and she panted heavily as a toy with a blunter, more rounded tip pressed against her already well-used tail hole. There was no question as to how thick it actually was as it did not taper out from that tip and she twisted her head from left to right, nose pressed into the foot of the bed as she breathed in short, sharp breaths. Sal kneaded her buttocks soothingly, retaining the pressure on the toy until, at last, the wolf's tail hole gave in, allowing entry as the firm silicone pushed in.

Yinx gasped, every nerve-ending on her boy on fire. How could a toy do that to her? Far from feeling as if she was too full, the stretch proved delicious and, even as Sal drove it in deeper, she tried to rock back against it, stars bursting to life and dying a moment later on the inside of her lowered eyelids behind the blindfold. It pushed in deeper and deeper, that chord of pleasure drawing tighter and tighter as she groaned and gasped, trying to find the point at which true control would no longer be hers at all.

Chuckling wickedly, Sal gave her buttocks a spank and a light squeeze, only to make her clench down on the shockingly large toy. Yinx shuddered deliciously.

"Every inch, puppy, now aren't you set on being a good girl?"

It wasn't a question that she was supposed to answer and neither could she as Sal teased over her clit and pleasure clutched at Yinx's mind. It was not the slow build of orgasm, like heat rising to boiling point in the pit of her stomach, that she'd been expecting, but a raw push into ecstasy that sent her head spinning out of control, yelps and whines bursting from her lips with a passion that surprised even her.

For a moment, she lost all sense of herself, only coming to when the blindfold was abruptly swept from her eyes. Yinx groaned, arousal soaking the fur around her pussy and the spot of carpet between her legs, blinking rapidly as the bedroom swam into focus, the bed with violet sheets and the matching rug that someone had said was gaudy but perfectly fit into her sense of decor. Her chest pressed over that rug, pillow tucked beneath her chest, and she groaned, wriggling her rump to feel that toy shifting inside her, too big for a moment as her tired tail hole squeezed down around it.

The vixen grinned and blew her a kiss, the white tip of her tail twitching back and forth in a sweetly flirty fashion that did not quite seem to match up with the latex gear she'd adorned her slender frame with.

"Ready for round two, pup?"

Sal laughed, throwing her head back in a flash of white teeth as Yinx panted and groaned, still seeming to be floating above her body in the moments after that bone-shaking climax.

"What am I saying? It's not like you have a choice in the matter!"

The vixen cackled madly as Yinx closed her eyes, tail hole clenching on the, so far, thickest toy of them all, stretched to what she'd thought was her limit and being, by no means, done at all.

She'd needed a dominant who would challenge her limits. Breathlessly, Yinx smiled, yipping her readiness as Sal dug through the toy chest for her next toy of choice.

She wouldn't have wanted the session to go any other way.