Puppeteer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers

I interrupted her. "My preference tonight is that you get undressed, lie down on the bed and keep quiet."

The grin was back on her face. "Oh, are you so hot for me?"

I stopped undressing and reached for the silver coin. "You know, I can look for another girl, perhaps one that knows how to shut up and do as I tell her."

"No, no, no... Fine, I'll be quiet if that's it what turns you on." The woman disrobed and laid down on her back in her bed.

"You have some lube? I won't waste time with foreplay."

She smiled at me what she obviously deemed seductively, spread her legs invitingly and ran a finger over her vulva. "Don't you want to do it, hunk?"

"No. Hurry or I will start even with you unprepared."

The look on her face darkened but she dipped her fingers in a bowl that stood on her nightstand and applied some grease on her private parts. I lubed my fingers and stroked my dick to full hardness then settled between her legs. Lining up I pushed forward not really caring if she was comfortable or not. When I was fully sheathed I placed my hands besides her head and braced my weight on them.

"No kissing." The whore said.

I nodded. "Don't fear..." I started to pound into her, closing my eyes and concentrated only on the friction around my cock, trying to ignore her intense perfume and small gasps and moans. I rushed to orgasm, the peak hitting me fast but felt somewhat shallow when I emptied myself into her and she scratched my back. Taking a moment to regain my breath I pulled out of her, grabbing a sheet to clean myself then sat on the edge of the bed. The arousal that I carried with me for the whole day and night was quenched, replaced by a cold ball in my stomach.

I got up and started to dress. "I'm done. You can go back and look out for other wooers."

"You paid me enough for a long night, handsome. You can nap and I will bring you some wine and fruit and when you replenished we can go for another bout. The whole night if you want. People say I have a talented mouth." I heard rustles of the sheets. "I will try hard to suck the last drop of semen out of you, I promise. I normally don't have an attractive customer as you are, hot stuff."

Her voice echoed in my head and caused pain I couldn't explain. I wanted to scream at her to shut up but instead took my vest and left the room and the brothel, making my way back to the Steel Keg. The coldness spread through my bowels while I walked along the empty streets and entered the taproom not really hearing the shouts of laughter and bickering that sounded from the other guests. I went to the counter and got me mug of Cat Piss, smiling crookedly at Raffy when he looked at me. Entering our room I disrobed from my vest and sat on my bed. Sorr'an had looked at me when I came into the chamber a plate with leftovers from the roast at his feet and a beaker beside it. I took a long gulp of beer and closed my eyes, relishing in the emptiness that was on my mind, embracing the bleakness that came with it.

I was startled when I heard a sniffing sound close to me and opened my eyes to see Sorr'an snuffling a few inches away from my loin. "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing?"

Sorr'an made a face. "There's a strong icky scent lingering on you and it comes from your groin. It's mixed with the smell of..." He inhaled again then looked up with a taken aback mien. "Sex. It smells like sex."

I rubbed my palm over my face. No need to deny it. "Yeah, I was at a brothel and tried to take some comfort in its services." Sorr'an looked confused. "I paid a woman to sleep with her. It's her perfume you smell. And the sex you smell is because... Well, because I had sex with her."

The Katze's facial expression went blank and held something I couldn't quite identify. He looked down. "So you like women better?" He said with a voice that held a tinge of... sadness?

"No, I don't care much about gender. Actually I like men a little better but it's easier to find a whore than a rent boy who is willing to serve men." I shrugged. "I just needed someone to get the arousal off of me, you know."

Sorr'an looked up. "But why did you go to a strange woman and gave her some of this money that you say is so precious?"

"I don't think my hand would have sufficed." I grinned despite my mood. "And I'm not flexible enough to give myself a blowjob."

The catboy looked in my eyes for a long moment. "But perhaps my hands would have been enough? Or my mouth?"

I stared at him in astonishment before clearing my throat. "You would have done that?"

Shrugging Sorr'an answered: "I offered you this morning." He smiled. "To help you out."

"Well, I didn't want you to think you had to repay me. You had no choice, I had to help you or else things would have gotten worse."

Now Sorr'an coughed slightly and blushed a little. "Actually... This morning it wasn't the curse I think. Perhaps a little bit but mostly..." He bit his lower lip with a fang and peeked in my face. "Horniness?"

I blinked and then had to laugh, a relieved expression flashed over the catboy's face. "Oh, if that's the case perhaps I ask you the next time I have this problem again."

The Katze grinned and nodded and his mien went a little more serious. "I like you Niven. I can't say why because you are so tight-lipped and confusing -- one moment it seems you like me, too, the next you push me away. But you cared for me when I was poisoned, you bought me clothing and food and help me find my clan and... You wrapped an arm around my waist last night, when I laid close to you and tugged at me till I cuddled into your side."

"I didn't!" I protested.

Sorr'an lifted a brow. "Oh yes, you did. Why don't you relax a little and let things go their way?" He lifted my shirt and started to lap at my navel and trailed further down, scrunching his nose.

My eyes went wide as saucers. "What do you think you're doing, Sorr'an?"

He smiled up to me. "You stink of this woman and I can't sleep with this stench in our room. I don't mind the sex smell, though." The Katze resumed his lapping only stopping when he reached my waist. Pushing my shirt further up he discovered the spot where the whore had scraped me. Lavishing the scratch with his tongue he murmured: "This will make it heal faster. I want to be the causer next time...", while he caressed my hipbone with gentle fingers.

Warmth spread in my groin and inside me. I scrambled to my feet and took some steps away from the catboy who looked puzzled at me. "I need... to think. Sorr'an it's not your fault, but yeah..." He sighed and got up, sat down on his bed eyeing me as I wandered through the room. I couldn't think with him in the same place. "I will take a walk." I said as I went to the door.

"Will you go to another woman?"

I looked over my shoulder and tried a smile. "No, I won't go to another woman. Or man. I just need some time." He nodded and I left the Steel Keg, roaming through the streets till I sat down in small dirty joint ordering a beer and a shot. I sat in deep thoughts, sipping at the beer that tasted like stale dishwater. Thought about Sorr'an and what he had said, that he liked me, to let things go their way. I liked him, too. A lot and I didn't know a thing about him, aside that he liked fish, meat and especially bacon, bright colors and cuddling in the night. I smiled lightly. That he had a body that met my tastes perfectly would make it so much easier to... fall for him. Fall for him... Like I fell for Leonhard. I gritted my teeth and downed the shot then stood up, feelings fighting inside me. Leo...

I walked through deserted streets welcoming the chilly wind that blew through the alleys. I was startled in my reverie when a boy ran in my direction screaming. "Fire, there's a fire!"

I grabbed his shoulder when he passed me, twirling him around. "Where's a fire, boy?"

"At the Steel Keg. The inn is burning!" the boy yelled then jerked himself free and ran down the street, shouting 'Fire, fire.'

My heart stopped and I raced to the Steel Keg at top speed. When I reached the Soaker's Square a huge crowd stood around the burning inn. Flames burst out of the windows, the roof was on fire and smoke wafted out of the door. Everybody was staring and screaming but no-one was helping or getting water. Why was no-one helping? I jostled a guy, shouting in his face. "Why is no-one trying to extinguish the fire?"

The man looked coolly at me. "Can't you see it's too late? Bad luck for Raffy, he has lost his inn. Oh and of course for the people that were sleeping on the second story. The fire spread staggering fast, nobody could escape this hell. Let's just hope they died while sleeping, numbed with the smoke so that they didn't burn while being wide awake."

My head snapped back like I was hit. 'Burnt alive? No-one escaped? That can not be!' I held my head in my hands, shivering. "How can you know that when nobody even tried to help?" I yelled in rage. The man regarded me with a look of pity and then turned. They were all just watching; gawkers that lusted for some attraction. Fury whirled in my mind, anger about these indolent rubbernecks. Red dots and threads wavered before my vision and suddenly I could see all their connection points, where I just had to spin a magic thread in their systems to control them, all of them. I raised my hands and concentrated. It was like my insides were turned outside, a burning pain in my chest and limbs and it felt like all my energy was drained. Then silver lines connected me with every single person on the Square. I focused on making them move and my brain felt like an anthill was invading it but finally they moved and I got a better grasp on my magic. Forming a bucket chain I started to make them try to get the fire under control, willing them to move faster.

Bucket over bucket was poured in the fire when suddenly I felt something rip and one of my magic strings became black, shaking me and pulling at my core, my life energy. I snapped it off, closing the chain where a dead body fell to the ground like a puppet whose strings were cut. Another cord went black and then another one but I didn't care, the fire had to be put out.

I heard the trampling of boots and shouts but ignored them when suddenly a bright pain exploded in my head, making my vision swim but I didn't let the strings go. Another blow to the back of my head blinded me and I fell forward, the world going black as I hit the cobblestones.

TBC...

---------------------------------------------

If you liked it, please rate and review. Especially reviews make me feel that I'm not writing this just for myself! :-)

Nirkal
Nirkal
18 Followers
12