Puppies That Reek Of Awesomeness!

Story Info
Edge & Christian try to get some easy matches.
5k words
3.75
12.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe.

This and all of the other stories we write are for entertainment purposes only. If you do not like what we choose to write about, Literotica offers many other stories for you to read instead.

******

In the middle of a September 2000 taping of SmackDown, the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions Edge and Christian are walking towards the area where WWF Commissioner Mick Foley has set up his office. Edge is wearing green wrestling tights and Christian is wearing yellow wrestling tights and his see-through brown colored top. "Bro... we totally need tonight off... it's completely unfair that we get put into all these matches..." Christian whines.

"I hear you completely... that's why we're going to see Mick... he's gotta know that we can't face the Hardys tonight after what we've just went through on Monday with the Dummies..." Edge replies as he tosses his long blond hair back.

"Dudleys..." Christian says to correct his brother.

"Same difference..." Edge says as he and Christian enter the caged area where Mick Foley's unusual office is located at. "Hey Mick... are you here?" Edge says as he looks around.

"Looks like he's not here..." Christian says as he picks up the yellow stuff dog that Commissioner Foley has named 'Sarge' in tribute to Sgt. Slaughter.

"Can I help you?"

Edge and Christian both jump a bit as they look over their shoulders to see Commissioner Foley's Lieutenant Commissioner Debra standing behind them with her hands on her hips. Edge turns around completely, "Yeah... we like totally seriously need to see the Commish." Edge answers

The Lieutenant Commissioner of the WWF, Debra, raises an eyebrow as she is dressed in a short red skirt and a buttoned up red business jacket, that reveals a good deal of her seductive cleavage and a white laced bra, underneath. "Ummm... Mick Foley, isn't here right now..." Debra replies her southern accent as the seductive Diva looks at Edge and Christian "But I can sure help you..." Debra says with a smirk as she gently taps her fingers against her smoothly rounded hips.

"Awesome!" Edge says with a smirk before Christian blurts out.

"We want tonight off..." Christian says.

Edge rolls his eyes, "What he means is that we need tonight off..." Edge says hoping to cover for Christian's blunder.

"Tonight?" Debra says before she slowly shakes her head "I'm sorry...but you boys are booked to face the Hardys tonight..." Debra says as she steps forward to Edge and Christian "I can't give you the night off, Mick has already booked the match." Debra says as she presses her luscious lips together.

"But we've just had a match with the Dudley's the other night... and we got to face the Hardys at the Pay-Per-View..." Christian says, in a slightly whinny tone.

"Yeah Debra... it's really unfair that we got to have this many matches before our next title defense..." Edge says.

Debra raises an eyebrow and slowly shakes her smooth, gorgeous blonde haired head "Edge, Christian...I don't know what to tell you...the match has been made..." Debra says as she softly smiles "You know Mick's rule...if you want the night off he needs a two week notice."

"How are we supposed to give two weeks notice when he books us at random?!" Christian says as he stamps his left foot.

Edge pauses for a moment and he looks at Christian, "Hey bro... chill out and like totally follow my lead..." Edge says before he looks at Debra, "You know you're right... but come on... surely a hot... smart woman like yourself can see we deserve to have a break..." Edge says.

Debra smirks and folds her arms against her large, rounded chest "Maybe there is something I could do..." Debra begins to say.

"Yeah... you're so totally hot and attractive..." Christian says as he interrupts Debra,

Edge laughs a bit, "Bro... chill... Debra knows how hot she is... I mean she is the hottest Diva in the whole WWF..." Edge says as he licks his teeth.

"Yeah totally!" Christian nods his head in agreement with Edge's comments.

Debra slightly licks her luscious, pouty lips as she locks her seductive, soft eyes with Edge and Christian "Boys...boys...hold on just a second..." Debra says as she unfolds her hands "Say I do give you the night off, what would I get out of it changing Mick's match he made?"

Edge smirks a bit, "You get to make a match to replace it... the Dudleys aren't doing anything tonight... and neither is the APA..." Edge says before his brother cuts him off.

"And you get to do whatever you want with that time slot..." Christian says as he puts his hands on his waist.

Debra slowly shakes her head "No...no, gentlemen..." Debra softly says as she licks her lips and casually starts to unbuttoned her red business jacket "I want something more..."

"What are you..." Christian says as he looks at Debra with a raised eyebrow.

Edge quickly figures out what Debra has in mind and he licks his lips, "Oh you get someone to help play with them beautiful puppies that you have..." Edge says with a wide grin on his face.

Debra smirks slyly and slowly nods her head "Oh yeah...maybe I need two people to help..." Debra says as she finishes unbuttoning her red business jacket and easily slides the jacket off of her hot, tanned body, exposing her white laced bra, that covers her large, rounded tits. Debra tosses her business jacket onto the desk of Mick Foley before she steps closer to Edge and Christian "You boys care to convince me, why you should have to night off?" Debra asks smoothly as she starts to push her short red skirt down from her smooth waist and down her smooth, tanned legs as she reveals her hot white panties.

Edge firmly elbows Christian in the stomach to keep him from saying anything stupid, "Sure... we'll love to convince you..." Edge says as he steps towards the beautiful, blond haired Diva. The tall Tag Team Champion puts his right hand on Debra's right tit and begins to feel it up as he reaches behind Debra with his left hand to release the clasp of her bra.

"Hey I want to convince her too!" Christian says as he takes off his see-through top and drops it on the floor. He then approaches Debra just as Edge removes her bra to reveal her large, hot, round tits. As Edge pays attention to Debra's right tit, Christian begins to give Debra's left tit some attention as he cups it with his left hand.

Debra smirks as glances down at her large chest as Edge and Christian both groupe and fondle her large tits. "Mmm...why don't you two boys get a bit more comfortable?" Debra suggests as she steps out of her red skirt and proceeds to push down her white panties, exposing her hot and shaven pussy.

"That sounds totally awesome..." Edge says as he uses his left hand to push down his wrestling tights from his toned, tanned waist. Eventually Edge has to also use his left hand to push down his tights so that he can step out of them, and his hardening thirteen inch cock rises up between his muscular legs. Once his tights are off, Edge goes back to grouping and fondling Debra's large tits with both of his hands.

"Man... I just got here..." Christian says with a pout before he quickly starts to take off his own wrestling tights to let out his eleven inch cock which is already fully hard.

Debra licks her lips as she glances down at the hardening, thick cocks of Edge and Christian "Oh boys...you two are definitely big ones!" Debra says with a laugh as she takes a step back away from Edge and Christian, causing their hands to leave her large tits. Debra smirks as she lowers herself down onto the floor of the odd office of Mick Foley. Edge and Christian both stand in front of the seductive Lt. Commissioner of the WWF as she wraps her left hand around Edge's cock and her right hand around Christian's cock as she starts to smoothly guide her hands against their shafts.

"Mmmm yeah... we are totally like the biggest dicks in the WWF..." Christian says with a moan as Debra strokes his cock with her right hand.

Edge looks at Christian with a raised eyebrow, "Man that ain't even close to being funny..." Edge says before he shakes his head and looks down at Debra as she strokes his impressive thirteen-inch cock.

Debra lifts her head and slyly smirks up at Edge and Christian before she leans her head down and slides her soft, wet tongue across the head of Edge's cock, lightly coating her wet saliva against the head of his cock. "Mmmm..." Debra softly moans as she moves her head over to Christian's cock and gently slides her tongue across the head of his cock as well.

"Mmmmm ohhh yea... that's totally hot..." Christian moans as licks his lips and tosses his long hair back as Debra slides her tongue across and then around the head of his eleven inch cock. Edge bends down a bit and lightly gropes Debra's left tit with his right hand as Debra turns her head back to his thirteen inch shaft. Debra gently taps her soft, wet tongue against the head of Edge's cock before she opens her hot, wet mouth and lowers her head as she takes Edge's cock into her mouth. The seductive, hot WWF Diva presses her lips around Edge's shaft and starts to gently bob her head as she starts to suck on his cock, while gently stroking her right hand against Christian's thick, hard shaft.

"Awww... mmmmm fuck yea... oh shit.. suck it... "Edge moans as Debra smoothly bobs her head up and down on his large, thick rock hard cock. Edge stands up straight and places his right hand on Debra's head to push her blonde hair back.

"Mmm shit... mmm yea... oh yea..." Christian moans and licks his teeth as he reaches down to fondle Debra's right tit with his right hand and he slightly flicks his fingers against her nipple.

"Mmmm...mmmmm" Debra moans softly against Edge's shaft as she smoothly lifts and lowers her head, gently twirling her tongue against his cock as she sucks gently on it. Debra soft lips rub against his cock while her hot saliva drips down on his cock, gradually going deeper into her hot mouth.

"Ohhh... ohhh yea... mmmm... damn Debra..." Edge moans as he feels his cock being taken deeper into Debra's warm, moist mouth.

Christian licks his lips as he looks at Debra she sucks his brother's cock, "Hey come on... I want to convince you too..." Christian says as he stands up straight as Debra gently pumps his cock with her right hand. Debra slowly lifts her head off of Edge's cock as her warm, wet saliva drips down his shaft. Debra presses her lips together as she tosses her blond hair back and turns on her knees towards Christian. Debra raises Christian's cock to her mouth with her right hand and eagerly takes his cock into her hot mouth. Debra starts to instantly bob her head on Christian's cock as she places her left hand back on Edge's cock and starts to stroke his saliva covered cock.

"Ahhh... uhhh awww yea... mmm fuck yea... ohh shit..." Christian moans as he puts his hands on his waist as the beautiful Lt. Commissioner bobs her head quickly on his eleven inch cock. Christian licks his lips and closes his eyes as he tilts his head back and enjoys the way Debra is sucking his rock hard shaft.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." Debra moans softly against Christian's shaft as she starts to smoothly bob her head at a quicker rate, slapping her wet tongue against his shaft. Debra lightly grinds her soft lips against Christian's shaft while quickly stroking her left hand against Edge's shaft, casually brushing against his ball sack.

Edge licks his teeth when he feels Debra's left hand brushing against his balls, "Mmmm... shit... Debra you wouldn't be trying to convince us to work tonight's match are you?" Edge asks jokingly as Debra bobs her head quickly on Christian's eleven inch cock.

"Ohh... mmm fuck... who cares..." Christian moans as he's completely enjoying the way Debra is sucking his dick.

Debra taps her soft tongue against the underbelly of Christian's cock before she lifts her head from Christian's cock as some of her wet saliva drips down his shaft "Mmmm....Why don't you convince me a little more..." Debra slyly smirks as she glances up at Edge and Christian as both of their cocks drip with Debra's saliva.

Edge looks at Christian and smirks, "I'm going south... you go to the mountains..." Edge says as he bends down to help Debra up from the floor.

"Fine... okay..." Christian says with a smirk. The two Canadian brothers work together to lay Debra on the desk of Commissioner Mick Foley, and Edge quickly moves between Debra's legs and lowers his head down to Debra's perfectly shaved pussy where he starts to flick his tongue against it. As Edge begins to lick Debra's cunt, Christian stands on next to the right side of Foley's desk and leans down to flick his talented tongue around the nipple of her right tit as he reaches over to her left breast with his left hand to grope it.

"Mmmm...ohhhh shit..." Debra softly moans as she grits her teeth and closes her eyes as Edge's tongue flicks against her hot pussy. Debra reaches over with her right hand and gently places her hand around Christian's shaft, gently stroking as he flicks his tongue against her hard nipples "Ohhhh mmm..." Debra groans as she arches her back slightly.

"Mmmm... fuck..." Christian moans as Debra gently strokes his rock hard cock with her right hand as he wraps his lips around Debra's right tit's nipple. Christian starts to suck on her right tit as he gropes and fondles her left breast with his skilled left hand.

Between Debra's legs, Edge looks up at Debra as he starts to dart his tongue in and out between Debra's soft pussy lips. "Mmmmm... mmm..." Edge moans as he laps up Debra's warm wet pussy juices.

"Mmmmm...ohhh...ohhh shit" Debra moans as she starts to gently grind her warm, wet pussy against Edge's face as he munches on her wet, tight cunt. Debra slowly opens her eyes and turns her head towards Christian's cock, gently flicking her soft tongue against the head of his cock while she smoothly strokes his shaft with her right. Debra gently circles her tongue around the piss-slit of his cock as she feels Christian bite down gently on her right nipple.

"Ohhh yea... mmm..." Christian moans against Debra's right tit as gently presses his teeth against her right nipple. The eager young Tag Team Champion starts to move his hips a bit to push his cock towards Debra's mouth as she strokes and licks it at the same time.

Edge places his hands on Debra's thighs and deeply pushes his tongue into Debra's cunt as she tries to hump his face. "Mmmm... mmm..." Edge groans as twirls his talented tongue within Debra's pussy, making her squirm on top of Foley's desk.

"Ohhhh shit..." Debra softly moans before the head of Christian's cock enters her warm, wet mouth. Debra tightly presses her lips below the head of his cock and she starts to lightly suck on the tip of his Canadian cock while Edge hungrily licks her hot pussy. Debra gently places her smooth, tanned legs on his shoulders as she starts to grind her pussy a bit rougher against his face, while Christian continues to lick and fondle her tits.

Christian lifts his head up from Debra's huge, round hot tits and tilts his head back, "Ahhhh shit... come on... suck it... mmm..." Christian moans as shifts himself a bit so that Debra can take his cock a bit further past her pouty lips.

Edge slowly lifts his head away from Debra's desirable cunt and smirks, "Fuck that's sweet pussy..." Edge says as he keeps Debra's legs on his shoulders. The tall, blonde- haired Canadian Superstar grips his thirteen inch cock and smoothly thrusts it into Debra's warm, wet and tight pussy, completely catching the Lt. Commissioner off guard.

"Mmmmm!" Debra moans loudly around the head of Christian's cock as she forcefully takes his cock deeper into her hot, wet mouth as Edge thrusts himself deeply into her warm tight pussy. Debra shifts her eyes and glances up at Edge as she starts to smoothly bob her head against Christian's cock while Edge starts slamming his cock into her tight pussy.

Edge puts his hands on Debra's gorgeous waist as he deeply pumps his thirteen inch cock into Debra's hot, wet pussy. "Uhhh... ahhhh fuck... mmm..." Edge moans as his large balls come crashing against Debra's skin as he pounds her cunt with his dick.

Christian puts his hands flat down on the desk as he begins thrusting his cock between Debra's soft, pouty lips as she bobs her head on his prick, "Mmmm... ohhh shit... mmm fuck you suck great dick Debra..." Christian moans as Debra deep throats his eleven inch shaft.

"Mmmmm..." Debra softly moans as she twirls and twists her soft, wet tongue around Christian's shaft as she smoothly and easily deep throats his cock, her hot saliva dripping down on his shaft. Debra gently wraps her smooth, tanned legs around Edge's waist as she starts to move back on the surface of the desk, rocking against Edge's cock as he spears her pussy.

"Ahhh... ohhh fuck... mmmm god damn she's so totally reeks of awesomeness..." Christian moans as he tilts his head back as Debra deep throats his entire eleven inch cock with her warm, desirable mouth.

Edge licks his teeth as he drives his cock sharply into Debra's hot, wet pussy as she pulls him towards her with her incredibly hot legs. "Ahhh ohh shit... hey bro... we totally got to give her some tag team action..." Edge moans as fucks Debra's cunt.

"Oh yea... totally!" Christian nods his head as he pulls his eleven inch cock out of Debra's incredible mouth.

"Mmmm...ohhhh fuck!" Debra moans as she turns her head away from Christian after he pulls his cock out of her mouth. Debra's hot, tanned body quickly moves back and forth against the desk as Edge's quickly slams his rock hard cock into her pussy, while Debra grinds her pussy gently shaft his shaft. Debra slightly arches her back as Edge deeply slams his cock into her cunt with a firm thrust "Ohhhh shit!" Debra moans as she starts to breath heavy.

Christian proceeds to lay down on the floor in front of Commissioner Foley's desk as Edge drills Debra on top of it. "Mmmm... ohhh shit yes..." Edge moans as sweat drips down his face. "Ahhh... mmmm fuck yea..." Edge groans as he then pulls his thick thirteen inch cock out of Debra's hot pussy. The hot, toned and tanned Superstar sits Debra up on the desk so that he can easily lift her off of it.

"Hey bro... bring her down here..." Christian says with a smirk.

"Hold your horses...." Edge laughs as he brings Debra down to the floor where Christian is and mounts the hot, sweaty Lt. Commissioner on his brother's cock with Debra facing Christian.

"Mmmm...ohhhh shit!" Debra moans and tilts her head back as she places her hands on his smooth, muscular chest as she starts to immediately rock back and forth on Christian's cock as she feels his hands being placed on her smooth, rounded hips "Ohhhh...ohhh yeah" Debra moans as sweat drips down her hot, tanned body.

"Ahhh... uhhh shit... mmmm..." Christian moans as Debra rocks back and forth on his thick eleven inch cock. Christian reaches up and puts his hands on Debra's large round tits and begins to grope and fondle them again.

Edge licks his teeth as he kneels behind Debra, "Mmm... that's a sexy ass Debra..." Edge says as he looks at Debra's ass for a moment before he slams his thick thirteen inch cock into it, making her jolt forward on Christian's shaft.

Debra grits her teeth as she roughly rocks forward on Christian's cock as Edge' slams his cock deeply into her tight asshole "Ohhhh shit..." Debra moans and glances back over her shoulder as she smoothly guides herself back against his cock, pressing her hot ass against his tanned, toned waist.

Edge puts his hands on Debra's hips as he pulls her back against him as he spears his cock in and out of the Lt. Commissioner's hot ass, "Ahhh... mmm yea... ohh yea..." Edge moans as his balls smack against Debra's ass cheeks.

12