Puppy

Story Info
Naughty little puppy girl gets what is coming.
931 words
3.85
116.1k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress was displeased. She looked at me with cold eyes and a menacing smile.

"My little pet has forgotten herself." She said, that smile cutting into me, making me choke back a whimper that almost involuntarily rose to my lips. Instead though, I gave her a little impetuous grin, a challenging look.

She raised an eyebrow, shook her head and reached out and grabbed my collar, forcing me to the ground on hands and knees and staring at me with a hard, disbelieving look. "No No My dear, this will not do." Her eyes flicked around the room a moment, looking for something, then she looked back down at me.

"Stay," she ordered and stalked out of my field of vision. I considered disobeying, but a second later, she was back, and a click behind my head and a quick tug told me that she had clipped the chain link leash onto my collar. Not a word was spoken before she dragged me to the corner and tied the other end of the leash off at a ring in the wall.

Looking down once more, she shook her head, the smile gone. Trembling from the roughness of her handling, I cast my eyes down and whimpered a little.

"Naughty little puppy," She admonished, and the words sent chills through me. She walked away again, and I peeked up to see what she was doing, in the next moment wishing I hadn't. Coiled at her hip was the whip.

She saw my furtive look and returned it with a severe one, even as she shook it out across the floor. It snaked towards me with a hiss and a crack that made me cringe away from it, backing into the corner and attempting to disappear through the very wall.

She stalked towards me and dragged me forwards once more by the collar. "Keep still girl."

It was then I shut my eyes. I heard her walk away again, then heard the hiss again as it curled through the air and felt the searing sting as the light mesh panties I had been wearing disappeared with the whip into some oblivion. Another lash and my bra disappears too, and there I was, naked and chained to the wall under the wrathful gaze of the woman I worshipped.

There was a rustling next, sounded like paper. Weird. The she was back beside me, her hand on my collar, pressing my shoulders down, my bottom raising high and vulnerable into the air.

"So you want to be a naughty puppy." She chided, but with a hint of a smile in her voice and I heard yet another swish through the air, before a thudding stinging sensation burst across my behind. It was followed up my several more firm swats. They made me wriggle furiously and I could feel dampness building between my legs, but there was no real pain.

I looked up at her curiously, and caught her mid swing, arm raised, smiling down at me as she brought the rolled up news paper down onto my bottom again. I wriggled and yelped a little. She spanked me a long time like that, and despite the fact that it was only newspaper, my bottom grew red, and I began to whimper and writhe, pressing my bottom further up into the air, my legs spreading for my Mistress, displaying my arousal for her eyes and hers alone.

She moaned, and the next slap on my ass was from her hand. Then she moved behind me, and next thing a hard tip was pressing against my pussy. No caressing, no gentle seduction. My Mistress was simply going to fuck me.

I knew that in the instant she pressed deep into me and thrust her toy inside, holding my hips firm and began to pound in and out of my yielding pussy. She looped the chain around her hand and pulled back on it, pulling me back onto her as my moans and whimpers of pleasure echoed around the room, mingling with hers. Her cries became louder and her breathing more ragged, and then she was gone, gone from inside me, leaving me wanting, mewling pathetically, my hips seeking her again.

She chuckled at my need and slapped my bottom hard. My pussy ached deliciously, denied release, never have I felt so submissive to my beautiful Mistress.

She smiled with satisfaction, and, standing up, moved over to lay on the bed, patting the space next to her. "Here girl," she said, and I was up there in an instant, nuzzling her, pressing into her. She put her arms around me, smiling indulgently as I moaned with unfulfilled need.

I rolled onto my tummy and she turned towards me, kissing me softly and wrapping one leg over mine and separating my thighs. Her fingers caressed my bottom and dipped down to my pussy, fingertips brushing lightly across the smooth wetness.

Minutes drifted by like that, I lost in an erotic haze, my entire being at her fingertips. We fell asleep like that, she sated, me feeling loved to the core, my desires at her mercy.

How long we slept, I don't know.

I woke up with fingers pistoning in my pussy, hand curled in my hair roughly, teeth at my neck. I woke up moaning and panting. I woke up writhing, screaming with pleasure. I woke up cumming for her.

Afterwards, we melted together, her arms enfolded me once more and as I floated in a warmth that seemed to consume all of my being. I was hers.