Puppy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does puppy want it tonight? Hard and fast, or soft and loving?" I asked him and he held up his finger, showing me that he wanted it hard.

I immediately moved inside of him, pulling out and thrusting back in roughly. He let out a loud cry, pushing back into me. I smirked and began thrusting into him.

I moaned, finally getting my cock the attention it had been desperate for after all the time I spent teasing and playing with him.

His hole was a warm, tight embrace on my neglected cock. He felt so snug, warm and inviting on me. I was stretching him out so much, filling him completely and he knew it.

"Who's daddies good little puppy?" I asked him, panting against his neck. He whined, pushing back into me with every move I made.

I pull myself in and out of him, using his hips for leverage as I go hard and fast inside of him.

He keened, letting his body be used. Maxie loves to be at the mercy of his lover, to feel the control they exert over him. He loves to give up every ounce of himself to me, and I love to take it all, giving him what he needs in return.

I overpowered him easily, using every ounce of my weight to make the thrusts I was making hard, and deliciously rough. Maxie doesn't want it hard often, and I like to enjoy it when he does. Our love making is typically just that—love making. It's soft and slow and sensual.

But not tonight—no, not now.

He was completely wrecked below me, whimpering and clawing at the sheets, his body moving against mine trying to get me deeper.

The sound of our skin meeting echoed in the room, and I could feel him clenching around me as I took him exactly how he wanted me to. I could feel his sweat slicked skin touching mine with every downward thrust, and his plump ass pushing back into me with every outward thrust.

He didn't speak, no, puppy never speaks. He just makes delicious little noises at every touch of his prostate by the head of my leaking cock.

I wrap my arms around his waist, making him sit on my lap, his legs folded underneath him as he was sitting up in my lap. At this position, I went farther into him and he let out a pleasure filled little whine that sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Daddy loves to be inside his puppy." I told him, holding onto him tightly. I held onto his hips, helping him bounce up and down on my lap. His body was slick as it slid against mine, making the ride slightly easier.

He whined softly, baring his neck to me as he bounced on my lap as quickly as possible. I looked down over his should and saw his pale, beautiful tiny cock bouncing in front of him. It was leaking all over him, pre-cum occasionally splashing off of him and onto the sheets.

I groaned, my entire body tensing at the fact that my little boy loves this so much. He loves being daddies little good boy.

This angle was good for deep, but it was shit for pace, and we both knew that we wanted to be facing each other when we came—we always do. Maxie said one time it was the only way he could cum, was if he knew that I was watching him, forcing him to do what I expected of him. I hated that at first, thinking he wanted me to force him into everything... completely. But, he had explained that it was nothing even remotely close to that. He explained that he needed to be watched as he came, if for nothing more than his own satisfaction of seeing that I'm proud of him.

That made me love the prospect of watching him fall apart beneath me even more appealing, and I can't go a day without seeing that face now.

In out, up down, his tiny body was moving as fast as he could to get more of me inside of him. I found the fact that he needed this just as much as I do completely mouthwatering.

"Up, puppy. I need to see you." I commanded, and he immediately hopped up, turning around and planting himself in my lap again. His ass immediately welcomed my cock back, and he is looking up at me with so much love and affection, all I want to do is make love to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him to me as I slowly moved him up and down.

His head was thrown back, his beautiful blue green eyes slipped shut and his lips red and puffy from biting them. His cheeks were ruddy, his hair curled slightly and stuck to his temples and his eyebrows pulled together. His beauty struck me, leaving me breathless.

I was brought from my trance as he worried his lip with his teeth, whimpering and wriggling his hips desperate to get any touch.

I looked down between our bodies, his tiny little cock was pressing between us and it was the most gorgeous red colour, and looked painful. The tip of his cock was red, and still dripping pre-cum between us. I could feel it against my abdomen and it made me so much hornier than it rightfully should've.

"Look puppy, your little cock is so hard, isn't it? Hmm, it's dripping like a faucet, begging to be touched." I teased, running a finger down it. I reached up, grabbing his hand and letting him palm it.

He yelped, his eyes popping open as he looked at his hand getting drenched in his own pre-cum. His cheeks got redder, and I smirked a bit, leaning down and mouthing at his neck. "Look at that little cock, puppy. So tiny and wet, isn't it?" I asked, and he nodded his head, a needy little whimper echoing around us.

He was shaking in my arms, wriggling and desperate for the contact he wasn't getting. "I love your little cock pup. It's so suited for you. But your little cock is mine, isn't it?" I demanded.

He cried out, nodding his head. He probably would've agreed to anything at this point, because by the time he starts dripping this much typically he can't even process a good thought without being overtaken with pleasure.

And so, when I touched his tiny cock, he tensed in my arms, painting our chests with cum. He sank down into my chest, pawing at me and whining slightly. I smirked, pushing back up into him. He gasped, his eyes slipping closed as he let me pleasure him.

He allowed his pliant body to be shifted and laid back against the mattress. I spread his legs, gripping his pale, smooth little thighs. His cock was red, painfully so, and his balls were so beautifully hairless and strained as I looked down at him. His cock seemed to have a mind of it's own, and twitched when I looked at it. His little cock was laying in its own pile of cum, weeping still.

I pulled out and pushed back in, his eyes closed. He was whining and pawing at me, his beautiful body a complete disaster below me.

My dark eyes swept over him, taking in his debauched expression. The traces of normal Maxie were gone, completely overtaken by puppy. I found that even sexier.

He was whimpering, keening and shaking below me. He was sensitive, and with every thrust of my body into his, he was arching up, his pretty eyes wide. I couldn't take my eyes off of him if I tried—the beauty in his desperation was too great. I loved it too much.

He choked on a sob, biting into my shoulder and shook in my grasp. I felt him wetting my shoulder with tears and I pushed him back away from my shoulder and looked over his face. "Are you okay, puppy?"

His eyes were wide, staring at me with tears in his eyes. He nodded his head, making a content yipping noise and widened his thighs more. Fuck, he looked like he was just too fucking desperate to go on, like he'd die if I didn't move inside of him again.

I started moving my hips again, slowly moving inside of him. He turned his neck to the side, muffling his sobs in the pillow. I fought the urge to stop, to comfort him, but I knew what he needed more than anything was for me to completely take him, to make him know he's my little puppy.

His complete submission made me feel powerful, controlled, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him as he took everything I gave him without a single word coming out of his mouth.

He had never used his safe-word, but he knew if he did I'd stop immediately—I would never take my lover too far... I had too much love and care for this boy below me.

He didn't need words to communicate with me. He had those expressive eyes, those little noises that voiced his displeasure and his pleasure equally. He didn't have to tell me he was cumming, I could tell by the way his face looked. I had grown just as accustomed to reading his body language and learned the noises he made for everything—I didn't even have to try anymore.

It just was.

Just like the rhythm we fell into, his sweet little hips moving sensually against mine as I pushed and pulled myself in and out of him. His little arches, the keening noises echoing around us. It didn't take much for my little lover to cum again, and seeing him shaking, his cum splashing all over us again was just enough—I was right there.

And then I was falling off the cliff, pleasure causing me to growl and bite into his sensitive neck. He trembled in my grip, a loud broken cry echoing in our room as he felt me filling him up.

I sank down over his body, burying him beneath me. He yapped softly, licking my cheek playfully. I panted, pulling back to look at him. I smiled softly, looking over him.

How can my little puppy still be ready to play? "Fuck you're such a good boy, puppy." I told him once I caught my breath and he licked my cheek again, this time slower, showing me that he loved me.

He pawed at my chest, making these adorable little yapping sounds up at me. I couldn't help but feel pride at how happy he was. I wrapped my arm around him, rubbing his head softly. "Good boy," I praised and he beamed, a delighted smile on his face as I petted him.

My little puppy is always so happy and sweet after we make love. He's so naive and childlike after he orgasms. He just gets so loving and sweet.

I find it so endearing that Maxie, even after cumming so hard he sobs into my neck, can still be so cute and innocent. I love that about him.

"God, you're such an adorable little puppy." It escapes me before I can hold it back and apparently it was the right thing to say because he smiled that amazing smile of his and licked my cheek over and over again like a little puppy dog that's just gotten a brand new toy.

I wrapped him closer to my chest, settling myself on my back and him curled up at my side.

Him curling up to my side like a little puppy was adorable, and him sniffing my neck shouldn't have been so damn cute, but I found myself smiling slightly before I pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead and whispering softly: "I love you, puppy."

He yipped lightly, licking my neck and looking up at me with those beautiful blue green eyes of his.

He curled up, rubbing against my neck playfully and closed his eyes. I knew it wouldn't be long until my little puppy was sleeping soundly and safely in my arms.

Tomorrow, I'll probably be waken up about five in the morning when he wanted to play again. But, for now, I'll let myself sink into unconsciousness, knowing that when I wake my adorable little puppy will be licking my neck, face and torso as he yapped at me, wordlessly begging me to wake for play time.

And I'll do it with no complaint, because daddy loves his little puppy.

12