Puppy Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Brooke takes a risk, has an emotional day.
5.5k words
4.35
50k
13

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, the first few comments I got really made my day. It's nice to know I'm not the only freak out there. I'm really enjoying writing these, but I think they need to be longer! So bear with me if there's a little less smut, and a little more plot. Please enjoy, and tell me that you enjoyed it! :P

---

My body was limp, exhausted from intense sex, from my first time with David. My clouded lust-crazed mind had become clearer. I suddenly became more aware of my nakedness, wearing nothing except for a leather collar as I rested my head on David's leg. His big hands ran over my skin, petting my skin and my hair softly. I tensed, feeling a little more self-conscious, and he took notice. Finally, he spoke:

"Very, very good, you make a fine pet," he said as he kissed my head. It still felt like he was in character. "Unless this wasn't a character", I thought. I suddenly became apprehensive, I reached for my discarded clothes as I started to pull away, but he held my leash tight, not roughly, but firmly, my head was being kept in his lap. I relaxed, he continued to run his hands over me, touching my boobs, my butt, and squeezing to his heart's content.

"Well pet, you seem restless; maybe you need another go to settle you down?"

I let out a quiet, nervous, laugh, and it seemed to diffuse some of the tension. He turned my head towards him, and pulled me up, kissing me again. I closed my eyes, letting his tongue into my mouth.

Silently we started to recover; I avoided eye contact, still trying to process the overwhelming experience. David unclipped the leash from my neck, handed me my discarded clothes. I blushed as I redressed in front of him, feeling his eyes on me. I couldn't believe myself, never in my whole life had I done something so impulsive, so reckless, and I felt very embarrassed. I kept stealing glances at him, he was showing no signs of regret, of embarrassment, or even relief; he just looked content.

David finished packing up our little area, and still without a word, we started back towards the parking lot. We passed a few other people, and I was sure they could see right through me, that they would know what I'd spent the last two hours doing, but they walked on by. I stopped, and turned to speak.

"David... I--" I began.

He cut me off with a firm hand gesture.

"Listen Brooke, I know how you feel, you're very unsure of yourself, and you're not quite ready to admit that you are this person that you've started to discover. But you need to trust me. I pushed you, yes, but you enjoyed every second of it. Didn't you?"

"Yes... it was intense, but..."

"No buts. You feel satisfied right now, because you've never been stimulated so much. Now that you're feeling like that, you think you can be done, but I'm telling you, this is just the beginning."

We continued to walk, his hard words lasting in the crisp air. I didn't like being told how I felt, but I guessed that he had some truth in what he was saying. Before I could speak again, he said,

"I think after a few days you'll realize just how much you loved it, and how much you want it again. You're gonna come visit me next weekend, I will pay for everything. Agreed?"

"Wait... I guess I could, but I don't hav-"

"You'll be staying with me, and it won't be just about the sex. You're going to try out this new role. And I have some rules for you until then."

He waited for my response, I wanted to stop this, but he seemed so authoritative, so in charge of everything. I could have guessed he had a lot of people working for him. Since I didn't reply, he took my silence for acceptance.

"You are not to orgasm this entire week. If you deviate from this command, I will know. You will bring your fanciest dress, heels, everything you need to look your best. I will provide everything else."

I didn't know if it was shock or just subconscious acceptance of his words, but I just listened, not even sure if I could follow through. We got to his car, and started back to my place, in silence again. The comfortable and casual conversation had faded. I wasn't sure about him, but I certainly felt some nervous tension in the air between us. The drive felt shorter, and we got back. I stepped out, but he followed me toward the door.

"Brooke, you went through a lot today. You were very, very brave through all of it, and I'm proud of you. I know you can do this next step, and you might find that you want to. Just give it a shot, and at the end, I won't ask anymore of you, where we go will be totally up to you."

I didn't know what to say, but I leaned into him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. I'm not sure what the kiss meant, but at least he knew I wasn't angry or disgusted with him.

"Thanks for stopping by," I said, as turned, going back into my house.

I opened the door, and saw Andrea in fits of laughter in the chair next to the window.

"What?" I asked her.

"Hahaha, 'Thanks for stopping by?' that's got to be the worst goodbye I've ever heard, especially after you kissed him like that!"

She was hysterical, the little spy. I just blushed, went up to my room. I fell backwards on to my bed, just staring at the ceiling, reliving the afternoon. I felt happy, fulfilled, just like David said, but I was more nervous and apprehensive then I'd ever been, toward what he'd asked of me next. My head was spinning, I felt so vulnerable. Playing around online seemed so safe, anonymity was like a shield, no risk involved... but now there was a real person involved. David had confidently swooped in. He took me out; he collared me, and fucked me senseless, and now he had made plans for me. I would continue to have this role, as we started a relationship.

And I let it all happen.

The week went along quickly, and I still hadn't made up my mind if I was going to see David. But I had come this far hadn't I? Thursday, the walk back from class was quiet, gave me a lot of time to think. My thoughts drifted back to the crazy lay back in the park, before I knew it, I was reliving each second that me and David spent screwing each other. I burst in the door, on a beeline for my bed, needing to bury my fingers in my aching pussy.

I imagined his hands running over my skin, brushing my sensitive spots, by neck, my breasts, the small of my back. His firm grip on my collar held me down, needing one hand to do it, while the other was the softer, making my body jump and respond in ways it never had before.

I looked up, both hands were underneath my panties, rubbing and fingering my sex, when suddenly a wave of guilt rushed over me. I realized at least part of me really wanted to receive everything David had to offer, and that meant compliance with everything he asked. I had no clue if he would be able to tell if I had cum this week, but I couldn't take that chance if I wanted to chase this opportunity with him. But I was still horny as a teenage boy.

I got up quickly, going to the bathroom, stripping my clothes, and I hopped underneath the shower's water, just needing to clear my head. While my urges subsided as I washed myself, my mind was overcome with thoughts and feelings about the weekend. I guess I had made my choice; I was going to do as David asked, follow him back to his home, and really be subject to his hospitality.

I texted him, telling him I would be arriving Friday night, and that I was following his instructions he'd given me. I'm not sure why I told him that, but it felt nice when he told me that I had done a good job so far. I got directions to his place, but he didn't say any more about what to expect.

I walked downstairs, Jude and Andrea were on the couch watching TV, and I joined them, my arm resting on Jude's body as I gave him one of my world-famous ear scratches.

"So, do you have much going on this weekend?" I asked Andrea.

"Nope, I actually have to close Friday and Saturday night," she replied. "Should be decent money though. Will you be around to help with Jude?"

"Um, I actually was thinking I'd go see David, we've been talking, and he really wanted me to come out and see him..." I looked over at her, seeing how she's react. We had never really talk much about our relationships, but I was curious to think what she thought about getting a little more serious with a guy I had just met.

"He's handsome for sure, but didn't he come from out of town? You'd be gone all weekend?"

I couldn't read her, she didn't have her usual saucy grin, but she was still smiling. There was concern in her voice too, but that was probably normal, I'm sure she thought I had just met him.

"Yeah, all weekend, I hope that's not too big a deal for you, I mean with Jude and all."

"Oh, well I'm sure I can find someone to take him out just for a little bit."

There was a long pause, I could tell she had something else to say, but was just searching for the right way to say it.

"Brooke, I gotta say I'm just a little worried about you. I mean, I don't think you know that much about this guy, and you have to trust him a lot to spend a whole weekend with him. I'm sure you know what's best for you, but yeah, I'm worried."

I smiled back at her, "Well thanks for your worry, but I'll be fine, and I do trust him. He's a total gentleman, but if it makes u feel better, I can give you his information just in case he kidnaps me or something."

"Ha, well as long as you're thinking about that, we're on the same page."

Andrea pulled out her phone, probably trying to ask a favor from one of her other friends. Jude looked up at me; I guess he wasn't happy his petting stopped. I leaned down right in front of his nose, and he gave me a wet lick on the face. I laughed, and went back to petting.

I realized that the kind of experience I was looking for with David had a lot of similarities to the life Jude enjoyed. Jude had Andrea, she was his owner. She fed him, and managed his life, in charge of every detail, when he had a meal, when he had a walk, when he could go take care of business. But he was just a happy, happy guy, and was constantly showered with affection. He had no responsibilities, except some simple ones to Andrea, all his things were bought and provided for him, and he could be a carefree dog. Being a pet was a pretty good deal.

I snapped back to reality and I physically shook myself, as I tend to drift into daydreams quite a bit these days. I went back up to my room, starting putting together things to take this weekend. Without a caring a lot, I threw a few changes of clothes, collected all my makeup essentials, a couple pairs of shoes, and before I knew it, the over-sized duffle was full. I laughed to myself, I knew I was gonna be gone for just a couple nights, yet I still packed like it was the end of the world.

I remembered what David asked me to be in, and I had the perfect dress in mind. I searched deep in my closet until I found it, a black cocktail dress, a low cut neck that I thought looked very flattering, if I do say so myself. I ran my fingers of the soft, shiny material; only having worn it a couple times, so I was excited to wear it again.

I smiled to myself, and I was working up my courage. I was never a person to go out a whim, but the more I thought about the coming weekend, the more I was filled with anticipation and energy. Still, I fell asleep quickly, and after attending my last classes of the week absentmindedly, I threw my things in the car, almost ready to leave.

The last thing was to put on my outfit. I took off the jeans and shirt I'd been wearing, and took a quick look in the mirror, not happy with how my underwear looked. I shed that too, digging through my panties to find the right pair. I found a black thong, it was modest as far as thongs go, but it still made me feel dirty. I pulled my dress on, struggling a little with the zipper but after a few pulls and tugs, I got it looking good. I checked myself in the mirror again, much happier with the girl looking back at me.

Andrea still wasn't home, so I left her a quick note:

I've left for David's, try not to worry about me.

I'll call you on my way home.

See you Sunday.

I jotted down the address David had given me too. I guess it'd be good if someone knew where I was headed. Before letting any second thoughts creep into my brain, I left my house, starting the 3 hour drive. I cranked the radio up, trying to stay relaxed, but it only worked for so long. I glanced at my speed, and I was definitely going over the limit. I guess both me and my car wanted to get there soon.

Most of the drive was uneventful, but there were plenty of other people on the road. It was a Friday afternoon after all. I saw signs for the city, and I knew I was getting close. I counted down the miles until I found my exit, and started checking the directions. I scanned the streets searching for the next turn. The directions were complicated, and after a little while, I knew I had missed a turn, and I was lost. Turning back around and going the other way, I pulled out my phone. I had to call David, so he could help me get to him. I took the next right, just wanting to pull off for a second.

SMASH

I hit a car dead on in front of me; I had turned the wrong way on to a one-way street, and smashed head-on into a car approaching the intersection. I had been jerked forward, it had hurt, but I knew I wasn't injured badly. I looked across from me, still reeling from the impact, and the other driver had gotten out of the car, yelling angrily and waving his hands. He was an older guy, and I had obviously ruined his evening. I saw him pull out his phone, violently pressing into it, obviously calling the cops, reporting the accident.

Emotion rushed over me, I started crying. I grabbed my purse and insurance stuff, stepped out of the car, I tried to hide my tears from the man, but I could barely contain my sobs. I guess he felt a little less mad when he saw me, his voice calmed down some. Pretty promptly, the police arrived, taking statements from both of us. We exchanged information, but I knew I was at fault. I had to call someone, I needed help. I knew I should call my parents, after all it was technically their car, but I didn't want to have to explain how I was seeing a man in a strange city that I'd met once before. So I dialed David instead. His confident voice came on the other end,

"Brooke? Are you almost here?"

I fought back some of my tears, and tried to sound normal.

"Well not really, I had a little trouble getting to you..."

He paused, and he must have known something was wrong, as I heard him stand up, and his voice changed, deep with concern.

"What happened, can you tell me where you are?"

I recounted the story, telling him how I got lost, that I was about to call him, and how I caused an accident, and everything after that. I lost it a couple times, he calmed my down, telling me that it would be all right. I knew he was on his way already, and I gave him the streets we were on. It only took a few minutes before he pulled in a few car lengths behind the accident. Still in his suit and tie, I approached us, stepped right past the officers and the other man, and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in a tight embrace.

I felt like I'd been holding my breath for hours, I let out a huge sigh, just having him hold me felt wonderful, a shield from the rest of the world.

"Don't worry Brooke. I told you I'd take care of everything, and I meant it. I have an auto shop coming to tow your car; they'll replace the hood, lights, and whatever else is needed, and fix it up. I'll take care of that too. I've got a good lawyer; he'll make sure there won't be any kind of extra law suit, no delayed claims. We'll worry about insurance coverage too, but I can take care of that as well."

I looked up at him in awe, stunned by everything, his generosity, his command of my situation, and his calm demeanor through the whole thing.

"By the way," he continued, "You really do look fantastic, I love the dress."

I burst into tears again, this time happy tears. I was going to be okay, David was perfect, I was so lucky to have him. He was as gentlemanly as ever, and his calm support was everything I needed in that moment. After a little longer, the tow truck came, took the two vehicles, the police left, and we were free to leave. We made our way back to his car, and I wiped my face, trying to recover from being such an emotional wreck.

He filled the time back to his place telling me a little more about the city, what he did, and I started to feel better. I had calmed down from the afternoon, and I was ready to let my troubles go for a while. It was dark by the time we came to his house. He lived in a pretty condensed neighborhood, some apartments, others large, older looking homes. He pulled into a driveway, and I admired his house. It was an old Victorian style, with at least three floors.

"This is all yours?" I asked him.

"Hahaha, no, the building is split, the bottom floor and basement are mine, the upper floors are a different couple." I got out of the car to follow him, when suddenly I stopped.

"David, all my things are still in my car, wherever they took it. We need to go and get it."

"I don't think they're going to be open this late, but you won't even need anything else."

I looked at him confused, "But it has everything, my clothes, my stuff...."

He just smiled, "Just come inside, we'll get you situated. You're not having second thoughts, are you?"

I shook my head no, and nervously I went with him, following behind closely. He opened the door, and I stepped inside.

His place was very modern looking, stainless steel and granite, nice finished furniture, and the place looked and smelled very clean. The kitchen was tiled, a very fancy looking pattern, and the rest looked like it was carpeted. He led me around, showing me the next room, a comfy looking couch, nice flat screen TV, lots of electronic devices there too. He showed me the bathroom, pretty spacious, with a big standing shower. Lastly, there was the bedroom. It wasn't too extravagant, but there was a big king size bed, lots of pillows. He had two dressers, a desk, and in the far corner, was a dog cage.

"Oh I didn't realize you had a dog, is it here?" I asked him.

David smiled and replied, "Well she actually just got here today, but I think she'll be happy, and we'll get along."

I blushed, my face a deep shade of red, and I turned away. David stepped behind me,

"Let's remember why you're here, little pup," he whispered in my ear.

His hands wrapped around my shoulders, and smoothly, he pulled my leather collar over my neck, clasping it quickly, before I could even think about protesting. It was secured tightly around my neck, it didn't squeeze too much, but its effect was overwhelming. I touched it, feeling it pressed close against my skin. David's hands stayed on me, and they started roaming, running up and down the sides of my body. I could feel him bend, and his hand ran lower, until it found the bare skin of my leg. He reached under, and slid upward, bringing my dress lewdly up with it. His other hand rested on my chest pressing me tightly back into him. He kissed my neck, sucking on the skin, he bit my ear softly; my whole body was being stimulated. I knew I was getting turned on, I could feel the moistness on my thong. Before long, David was pressing against the thin fabric covering my pussy. I almost was hyperventilating, things were escalating so quickly....

"Ahhh, David... please, it's too much, I can't..."

His hand moved up to my neck, squeezing, and shaking my head to attention.

"My pets do not talk unless I ask them a question." He pulled me over to the bed, pushing me on to it. "Now STAY, Brooke. STAY."

Without another word, he walked out. I wanted it to be a joke, he talked to me like I wasn't even a person, but he was so firm, and demanding. Apprehension starting running through me, I rolled over, to the edge of the bed, thinking about the entire situation. I slipped my shoes off, staring at my feet as my thoughts wandered, and I really began to question what I was doing here. Shortly, he returned. He had shed his jacket and tie, and had loosened and unbuttoned his shirt some. He stood at the doorway, a stern look on his face.

12