Puppy Girl Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't respond to her at first. Sure, seeing a shrink had crossed my mind, but I decided I didn't want to pay for that. Or have my parents pay, because that would warrant a long explanation. If Andrea vouched for someone though, I would trust them. But was I really ready to open up, to talk about it with someone else?

"Look, Brooke," Andrea started, "I'm not just offering this. I'm telling you to go to her; she's the right person to talk to if you have personal issues."

Andrea was being pushy, which was unlike her, but it was coming from a good place, out of concern for me, so I let her email the professor my info. I knew she would be asking for a favor from her; I wasn't sure how I felt about her representing me, but this was happening, regardless of what I felt.

A couple days later, school was done, and I got an email.

- Re: My friend Brooke

Hello Brooke, I don't think Andrea properly introduced me: I'm Tess Donnely. She told me you'd like to have someone more professional to talk with, and I've cleared a couple hours Wednesday afternoon to meet with you. Please meet me at my office, Linder Hall, S440, at 1:00. I look forward to meeting you.

Dr. Tess Donnely

Head of Psychology Dept.

-

I read through the message a couple times. Wow, she sounded authoritative. I guess I was assuming it would be someone with a warm and laid back attitude. But then again, she must be a busy, but organized person. The Department head, after all. I quick replied back, saying I would be there, and thanking her for her time.

Wednesday came quickly; I got out of class around 12:30, and went over to Dr. Donnelly's. I thought I should be early, I took my time getting to the upper floor, straightening my blouse and pants out, trying to look as well-kempt as I could. I meandered slowly, until I came to her office. The door was cracked open, no lights, but I knocked anyway. It opened, and I peeked inside, at the large office, an elegant looking desk, leather couch, and plenty of bookshelves. I glanced at my phone, I was still early, she must still be teaching, in a meeting, or something.

I set my bag down, and stood against the wall, waiting for 1:00. I didn't think she would be the kind of person to be late, and a few minutes later, my assumption was proven correct. Several professors turned the corner, talking amongst themselves. I stood up straighter, keeping myself against the wall, out of their way. The woman in front stepped up to me, and extended her hand.

"You must be Brooke. I'm Dr. Donnely, pleasure to meet you," she spoke.

"Uh, likewise... thank you..." I said timidly.

I was very surprised, she looked to be rather young for a professor, early thirties probably, but she had a very professional and down-to-business aura about her. She had smooth, straight blonde hair, kept neatly behind her ears. She wore a black suit with a red shirt, black slacks, and modest heels; she was sort of tall too. I was a little intimidated, but also somewhat proud that a fellow woman rose so quickly. Here was a still young woman, in charge of an entire department, and from what it looked like, she was well respected by her colleagues.

"Come on in, I just have a couple things to put away and finish up. Which would you prefer, couch or the chair?"

"Chair is fine, thanks," I said shyly. I followed her, and the lights came up as we entered. I got a better look around. I walked slowly around the walls, admiring certificates and awards, and looking at pictures of her, and what I assumed to be her family. One caught my eye; she and another man were smiling, hugging tightly in the picture as they stood on top of a cliff, overlooking a lake. It seemed like such a cheery smile, I piped up,

"Is this you and your husband?" She looked over to see what I was staring at.

"Heh, no," she chuckled lowly. "My brother and I, a hiking trip to the North Woods."

She was on her computer, typing quickly. I hardly had time to take her in, she was impressive. Commanding, yet graceful, and composed. It looked like she was doing a million things, but she was relaxed, totally in control. I couldn't dwell too long, because she apparently had finished. She set her hands on her desk, and turned to me with a warm smile.

"Ok, now that that's all taken care of, it's just you and me."

I sat down, a returned her smile with a weak one of my own. I fidgeted with end of my blouse, but I started,

"Thanks for taking the time... what has Andrea told you about me?" I began.

"Only that you two are great friends, roommates, and that you're going through a hard time, and could use someone to help you as you understand yourself more fully," she replied.

"Yea, I guess so," I said softly. Wow, she must have made me out to be a wounded animal, but then again, maybe it was for the best.

Dr. Donnely took off her glasses, set them down. "Why don't you tell me what's been bugging you, and tell me about what's happened recently."

I didn't respond at first, how do I tell a stranger, and a college professor about intimate feelings, and kinky mistakes? As if she could read my mind, she spoke again,

"I can tell you I've heard stranger. I've worked with a lot of people, and my own life couldn't be called 'normal', by any means. You can trust me, this stays between us."

I started explaining myself sheepishly, "Well, some of my issues are in the intimate sort of category..."

"That's fine, don't worry, you'll have a hard time shocking me," she joked.

Just like with Andrea, I began explaining how this all began: failed attempts with Mike, looking into it on the internet, and meeting David. I told her all about how we met, and then met in person, and our date to the park.

I started to get choked up a little, as I started sharing details about my first real kinky sexual experience, but Dr. Donnely was there to reassure me.

"Don't feel ashamed, Brooke. Lots of women, and men too, struggle with realizing their submissive tendencies. You may not now, but you will feel proud that you were brave enough to explore them."

I took a deep breath and continued, recounting my stressful day of travel, arriving at his place, and being forced into the role of puppy sex slave. I tried to not be too specific as I lead her through those days, but I still choked up a little as I tried to give her gist of it. She patiently listened, her face softening as I felt, little by little, myself becoming unstable again. I started telling her about the day with Christina, and I could see her surprise as I started sharing what this other girl was doing there too. Then I told her about Andrea's call, the police, the station, all hurriedly before tears welled up, and I covered my face as silent tears rolled down my cheeks.

She took the opportunity to talk as I paused,

"That's quite the story Brooke," she offered, a half-amused, half-sympathetic smile on her face. "You had a pretty extreme ordeal, but you're here, and you're gonna be okay. It doesn't seem like your life has fallen apart. Believe or not, I've been in a similar place."

I looked up at her, shocked. Hearing that she might've been a submissive was almost unfathomable. I mean, she was a impressive, intimidating woman!

"I won't try to compare our experiences, but I did enter a relationship with a Dom. I learned a lot from it, a lot about myself, what I wanted, and what I didn't want," she continued.

Maybe there was hope for me after all.

"You can't feel bad about yourself, this David fellow was a very bad Dom. The needs of the sub are paramount, and if that wasn't his priority, then there was nothing you could've done differently. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah," I replied timidly. "I guess so."

"Now it's totally up to you if you want to try again. I wouldn't recommend pursuing a partner online, but go at it just like you would for dating. Meet someone organically, and share your expectations, wants, and needs. You'll be surprised how many people will take interest," she said.

I bit my lip, thinking hard about her last words. Could there really be people with similar tastes around me? It sure hadn't been Mark, but what about my guy friends? Girl friends?

"Brooke, take a deep breath,"

I realized I hadn't really been breathing as my thoughts swirled around the room. I obeyed, trying to clear my head, if just for a second.

"Now there's an important question you need to ask yourself. After having an experience where you took on a submissive role, do you want that again? You don't have to tell m-"

I cut her off, "Yes," I blurted. "I think I do."

She chuckled, "Well okay, then. Remember this then: trust is the most important thing in any relationship, especially the kind you're looking for. You have to trust someone to look after you, and they have to trust you to communicate back."

I let her words permeate my head, thinking hard about the lesson she was trying to teach. I was far too trusting of David. I didn't know enough about him, but I was just so eager to find someone who understood me, and dive into that role.

"Unfortunately Brooke, our time is pretty much up." Dr. Donnely said. "Time flies, doesn't it?"

I looked at the clock, and frowned. The time certainly disappeared quickly. I stood up, and offered my hand across the desk.

"Thanks so much Dr. Donnely," I said, as she grasped my hand, squeezing it back. "I really do feel a lot better, and you've given me a lot to think about."

"It's been a pleasure, Brooke. It really has. I hope you find what you're looking for."

I smiled, and slung my bag over my shoulder. I turned to leave, but as I stepped out the door, she called out,

"Say, Brooke..."

"Yes?"

"It's up to you, but if you'd like to continue chatting sometime, I would make time for that."

"Oh," I said, a little surprised. I thought this would be a one-time thing, but I didn't want to be rude. "I mean, yes, that would be amazing, when would work?"

She pulled out small piece of paper. "My daytime hours are probably to hectic, but I could have you over, I don't live to far from campus."

She handed me the paper, her address and number on it.

"Send me a message, so I have your information as well, and we'll work out a time, sometime next week, in the evening."

"Okay... thanks, again, for everything..." I left her office, and pocketed the note. Surely this wasn't regular; she must be really going out of her way for me. But I did feel a lot better, so it would probably help, when it came time to meet her again.

I returned home, Andrea was in the living room.

"Hey, I just talked with Dr. Donnely, she was really great," I said.

Her eyes lit up, "Oh yeah! Isn't she great? She's probably my favorite professor."

"Well... thanks again for introducing us..."

I made my way up the stairs, falling back on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, replaying the long conversation I had with Dr. Donnely. She was certainly an important, impressive woman, but she put that to the side for me, she was truly compassionate. I think I would enjoy seeing her again, especially if I felt this relieved after. The rest of the evening went quickly, and I wrapped up in my blankets, quickly falling asleep, and dreaming again...

I heard a sound at the door, and it woke me from my nap as I uncurled from my little cushion-of-a-bed. I stretched, and trotted on all fours to meet the only person it could be... my master...

The door opened, and light flooded in.

"Hmmm, there's my girl, have you behaved today little one?" a woman's voiced cooed.

My gaze rose slowly, up her black slacks, her suit coat, which she quickly took off, wrapping around a chair. My eyes met hers, her smooth blonde hair framing her warm smile. I nuzzled her leg affectionately, happy she was home.

She kicked her low heels off, and sat gracefully down on the couch. Patting her lap, she wordlessly invited me to join her. I plopped down next to her, resting my head against her thighs. Her hand stroked my hair, touching my collar, and running over my naked skin. I sighed softly, enjoying every second of attention.

Her hand drifted down my back, around the curve of my hips. She squeezed and teased the flesh, firmly grabbing a handful of my butt, and gently pressing against my exposed pussy lips.

"Oh ho, you are excited already, aren't you pet?"

I turned to look at her, biting my lip, and nodding slowly. Her hands quickly left me, and I pouted.

"No, I don't think so little one; you have to please Mistress before you really get to enjoy yourself..."

Before I even had to wonder, she stripped off her bottoms, panties and all, and sat back on the couch, spreading her legs.

"Come, come take care of momma," she cooed.

Obediently I moved to my knees on the floor, my hands resting against her thighs as I tentatively licked at her pink lips. She shifted, spreading wider, and I began to lick her pussy softly. Her sharp intakes of breath let me know she was enjoying it, and I began eating her fervently. She wrapped my hair in her hand, holding me tight between her legs. Seconds later, she was cumming, and I lapped at the precious stream of juices coming from my beloved Mistress.

She opened her eyes, an aggressive look on her face. She picked me up, turning me around on the couch. From behind, her hand slipped between my thighs; two fingers pressed firmly against my moist opening. Her other hand kneaded my breast, as she bit my ear, and whispered, "Tell me that you're mine..."

I woke with a start, my heart racing, and after a few seconds, I realized just how turned on I was. I'd never experienced such a vivid dream, but I was determined to finish enjoying it before it slipped from my mind. Unceremoniously, I grabbed my boobs, mashing them, pressing them hard together, and tweaking my nipples. I'd been awake for seconds, but I was close. A hand slipped underneath the waistband of my boyshorts, and I earnestly thrust three fingers in and out, as fast as I could manage. I turned, contorting my body, as I continued stimulating myself. I felt the familiar build, and... and, I released, my body quaking in orgasmic euphoria, I groaned, into my pillow, before passing out again.

12