Puppy Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Brooke takes the plunge, a full blown leap of faith.
11k words
4.67
44.1k
18

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay folks, the wait's over, it's time to get dirty ;) A big, big thank you goes to all my readers, and especially those that have been with me from the beginning. I like to think I've been getting a little better, writing longer chapters, but I run on feedback. Right now, the tank's empty, so please, please, please tell me what you think, because it really does influence the story going forward, and it helps me stay motivated to work on it. It's been a while since my last update, and I have a couple ideas on how to continue the story, but writing is slow going for me. I want it to be perfect. Again, let me know how I did! :) <3

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

I hadn't been sleeping much the past couple days, so I heard the "ding" of an email alert in the early hours of that morning. I groggily leaned out of bed, shuffling over to my desk, my eyes squinting from the unwanted light of my computer screen. I clicked around, and the email I had been expecting/dreading had finally arrived. Dr. Donnely had sent me a message. There wasn't a subject, but there was an attachment. The message had no body, except for: 'Read carefully, research, and get back to me with your ideas.'

Well, if there was someone browsing through emails between professors and students, they certainly couldn't think that this one was anything out of the ordinary. But I knew better. Already, the drowsiness was shaken off me, and my breathing became quick and labored, even sitting motionless at my desk. Shakily, I opened the message's attachment, and a very legal-looking contract opened on screen.

************************************************

Contract and guidelines for relationship between

Tess A. Donnely and Brooke C. Christensen

I hereby agree to all the terms set forth in the following contract and addendums. I understand that either party may choose terminate the agreement giving one week advance notice. Neither party is to discuss the nature of the relationship with anyone without consent from the other individual. Failure to comply with any of the guidelines will result in voiding this agreement. The Dom will be responsible for designating a space, providing all materials used, and properly care for the Sub during time spent together. The Sub will surrender all basic needs to the Dom, provided reasonable sleep, eating, and bathing arrangements are made.

This is a 4 month contract, with an opt-out option after the first three weeks from the beginning of the relationship. Renewal will occur every 4 months.

Schedule is as follows:

1st, 2nd, 3rd and 5th weekend of every month, with additional days during the week added in as both parties deem it wanted and appropriate. Begin time is 8:00pm Friday evening, end time 1pm Sunday.

Exceptions to the schedule may be allowed for family and other necessary circumstances.

Tardiness is considered disrespectful, and will be punished accordingly. An unexplained absence will be regarded as a termination of the contract.

Confidentiality agreement:

Due to the highly personal nature of the relationship, and for respect of each individual's public image, the nature and details about the Dom/Sub relationship are to be kept secret. Exceptions can be made if an outside person is deemed trustworthy, and both parties agree to divulge details.

Because of inexperience, the Sub will be asked to perform and endure many tasks that will push mental and physical limits. Two safe words will used as a method of communication.

"Nine," will indicate that the Sub is nearing a physical or mental limit, and the Dom will proceed accordingly. "Ten" will indicate that a limit has been reached or breached, and the Sub wishes to stop immediately. The Dom will end all activity, and help the Sub to a comfortable, recovery position. In the event that verbal communication is unavailable, other means of indicating limits will be discussed and agreed upon.

DOM

Hard Limits:

Urination play

Electricity, wax, blood, torture play.

Role reversal

Multiple partners.

Rimming

Exhibitionism

Use of medical/gynecological equipment.

Soft Limits:

Clamps, pins, piercing.

Feet/Toe play

Anal/Vaginal fisting

Mutual shaving

SUB (include your own and return for final contract signing)

Hard Limits:

--------

--------

--------

--------

--------

--------

--------

Soft Limits:

--------

--------

---------

--------

--------

--------

These limits are to be understood and respected by the other individual. Changes may be made, discussed and decided upon by both parties. Rules and guidelines will be set forth by the Dom, similarly the Sub will provide honest information about her feelings and needs, and expectations for the Dom.

We agree to the terms and conditions of the above contract, and will cooperatively work to actively shape and improve the working relationship.

-------------

Dom, Tess A. Donnely

------------

Sub, Brooke C Christensen

***************************************

Holy shit. This was for real.

The first thought through my head was, 'How many others has she had as subs before me, to have such a detailed and complete contract?' I mean, it looked like she'd sent me a business deal to review, but I was signing away my life... my sex life anyway. I read and re-read it, lingering over every professional-sounding word. I didn't want to miss a single detail or tidbit in this equation.

My heart was fluttering, and I could feel the staggering pulse of my blood rushing through my veins. There were 8 more pages that looked like a handbook after it. I browsed through it quicker: proper behavior, posture, my god, the whole thing was a just a training manual for a pet, except that pet was me.

I shuddered, excitement and anticipation rushing through me, with enormous pressure building between my legs. Oh man, just thinking the word, "pet" had me in knots. I couldn't help myself, I stopped reading right there, and shed every piece of clothing touching my body. Unceremoniously, my hands slid across my skin, one roughly kneading my chest, another burying 3 fingers inside my slick, lubricated passage. I rolled my eyes back, setting the scene that she was proposing to me. I was her Sub, her pet, and she was taking her sweet time deliciously torturing my body with slow teases, and sudden assaults on my pussy. Soon the fantasy didn't move fast enough, and unspoken desires came through as images: me tied and gagged as she took me from behind, her holding my leash roughly while I had to eat her out. Sitting at the breakfast table, and I, dutifully behind her on the floor. Bending over, taking my punishment from her whip.

The fastest and hardest orgasm rocked and vibrated every bone in my body, and I convulsed as stream after stream of liquid pleasure escaped me. A few seconds later, I finally opened my eyes. Well, my subconscious had certainly voted for diving off the deep end. I guess I had some research to do...

It had been quite a while since I had been searching online for kinky stuff, but embarrassingly, my computer remembered. Even with no one in the room, I turned my usual shade of beet red, and clicked on. Seriously, I was blushing so much lately, my face was gonna turn and stay that color, I was sure of it.

I pulled the contract up again, scrolled to her limits, and started it like a checklist. I was about to start typing into Google some of the things, but I had a pretty good idea that I wouldn't like a lot of them. Wax, blood, and urination? I was planning on eating breakfast, so I guess we'll skip that. I didn't know what rimming was, but one quick look at the search results told me everything I needed to know. I assumed that Rimming set as a hard limit covered both the giving and the receiving, and I can't say I was too unhappy about that.

I looked up exhibitionism, and the first few things that popped up shocked me harder than I was used to, and recently, that was saying a lot. I mean, there was a leashed girl, giving a blowjob (and that part looked very enjoyable admittedly), but in the middle of a crowded plaza!! How on earth could both people be okay with being a spectacle like that? Where were the police? There's no way it was happening in this country. I went back to her list, and although I'd never experienced it personally, I didn't think I'd miss having a gynecological exam, just for the fun of it.

I had to look up what soft limit meant, exactly: things the person would do, but were not necessarily enjoyable. Clamps and stuff? I looked it up, and sure enough, nipple clamps, and other painful looking things were in abundance on the ever-freaky web. They looked so rough, and I don't think my pain tolerance is that high anyway. Toes and feet? Yeah, they kind of grossed me out too. Fisting? I didn't have to look that one up, the term seemed pretty self explanatory, but it was unfathomable to me how anyone could enjoy that sort of treatment. Then there was the shaving. I didn't think too much either way, but I had heard that it was a pretty intimate thing for someone to do to another...

That was her list, and I reeled a little. If anyone saw my recent browser history, they'd probably assume I was a middle school boy who'd first discovered porn. I suddenly became acutely aware of my nakedness, and I turned away to dress. Images, scenes, and nasty thoughts were running rampant in my head. This was just so... much. So much to take in and process, and it felt like a monumental decision. With David, I promised myself I'd just be trying it out, but this seemed like quite the commitment. Was I ready, could I really bring myself to commit my entire self to another like this? I was at least thankful for the confidentiality clause, there was no words that could describe the journey I was about to take.

Wait, did I just decide? I caught myself; everything I'd looked at, "researched," this morning came with me picturing myself doing it, and asking if I was okay with it or not. Had I really accepted my fate, was I going to do it? The ever present tingling pressure between my thighs egged me on.

And I still had very little idea what I wasn't okay with, what my hard and soft limits were. My mind drifted to David's time with me. It was more his attitude toward me, the harshness, and my prolonged imprisonment in that stupid cage. But were they limits? And how did I say that harshness and indifference were limits for me? She seemed like a fairly hard woman, maybe we weren't a good pairing after all.

No, I had to at least try to sort this out. I did some more research; I had to find something that was a limit for me, and show that I was putting a lot of thought into it. After a while, I came with a few different ones. I put flogging, and caning down. I could stand, and maybe even enjoy a little bit of pain, but not like that. Anal toys were a soft limit for me, I hope that was okay with her, but I've never really had very pleasurable experiences with that hole. My list seemed so bare... I decided to put down caging overnight. That was a puppy-esque thing to do, but it was so bad when I was forced to sleep uncomfortably, curled, and alone.

I stared at the blank spaces in the contract for a while, and nothing else could come to mind. It was almost as if I was embarrassed by my own thoughts; even there was no one around to judge me. I began my email reply back to her. I started out very formally, but then started over:

-----------

Dr. Donnely,

I've done as you asked, reading through the contract, and researching the limits that you provided. I agree with all of them, and would say most would be mine too. Additionally, flogging, caning, and other punishment tools, like those or more severe than those are hard limits. Anal toys, plugs are a soft limit. I don't know if this belongs in limits, but I don't want to be kept in a cage, especially not overnight.

But I am thinking that this whole thing is doable for me... and I think I'm ready to more openly talk about what you want, and what I want. I think if we come to a good agreement, I'd be ready to be your girl.

Brooke

------------

I read the message a bunch of times, making sure it didn't sound too dumb, too forward, or too impersonal. "your girl"... I had said, the idea of being someone else's was appealing... Finally I sent it. So if they weren't already, the wheels were definitely in motion. I nervously rubbed my arms and hands, thinking about everything I was about to sign up for. I looked at the clock; it was time to start my morning. And amid all the excitement and uncertainty, I still felt groggy. Grumpy too, probably, but I'd let Andrea be the judge of that.

I ate breakfast, showered, did my hair back, before realizing I had to go soon. Actually, I was probably going to be late for class. I started getting dressed in a hurry, throwing on a bra, tank and jeans. I decided to do a quick email check, and there was a message, marked urgent, from her, with no subject. I opened it:

-----------

Brooke -

Take much better care what you include in your email messages. They can be monitored by the university. A friend in IT will erase the record of your message, and this one. Do not let it happen again.

-------------

Oh god, I didn't even think... my face was back to its classic red color. I bet I had just put her whole career in jeopardy. My face fell in my hands; I don't remember regretting a single sent message more than I did that one. I really hope that I didn't mess everything up...

Just then, the ding of another email came in. It was from her again.

-------------

Brooke -

Let's talk this morning. Please come to my office at 8:15AM (wait, I have class!). I have sent a message to your professor, and the absence will be excused (... oh). I'm glad to hear you're prepared to discuss our venture; I have all the printouts ready.

-------------

Wow.

This woman had some pull. Calling in favors with IT, getting me excused from class, and without the consent of my professor, it sounded like. Well there was certainly no arguing with her, but at least I wouldn't have to rush to make it to class. Still, I was out the door, and I walked toward her building, Dr. Donnely the only thing on my mind. In a blink I was there, and not a minute too soon. I hurried to her office, remembering her policy on tardiness. I traveled down the familiar hallway, and knocked on the opened door as I slowly turned into her office.

"Brooke, right on time, good." She said, her back to me organizing some things against the wall

I began quickly, "Look, Dr. Donnely, I'm so sorry about my email, I didn't think... I didn't know..."

I thought I caught a suppressed smile as she turned.

"It's fine now, it's dealt with. But let's not communicate by email anymore, unless I ask you to, or you feel you have to. But, that's not why I called you here."

She paused, and sat down, extending her hand and motioning for me to do the same.

"It hasn't been very long since we spoke last, but if I'm not mistaken, you've done your research, and perhaps come to a decision? No need to feel on the spot, but I hate things being left up in the air."

I fidgeted a little, trying to suppress the shy, uncomfortable feelings I was having.

"Yes," I began, "The contract seems very thorough and complete, and I think I ready to accept. I still don't know very much, but I think the only way I can figure what I like and don't like, what I can and can't do, is to try."

She smiled happily, "A very brave approach. However, we're not there yet," she pulled out a small stack of paper. "Here is the contract on paper; I need to know what you still have questions about. The rules and behavior are standards I will not hold you to as we first start out together, but they will eventually be expectations."

I grabbed a copy, leafing though the first part.

"The confidentiality... I think it's a good idea, but what do I tell Andrea? And my family, and other friends? Someone will get suspicious where my time and energy goes most weekends."

"Well, I'm not encouraging you to lie to anyone, but I need to maintain my status as professor. You're my exception, but I have a hundred other students." She thought on it for a minute, "You're an education major, right? You can tell her that you and I are working on a project together. It may be misleading, but not entirely untrue. Say that it's curriculum planning."

"Okay, that could be fine I guess," Gosh, what was it about this lady that made me feel so small and timid? "The schedule seems fine, as long as I'm able to request off if I need to... not to make it sound like a job or anything..."

My first joke. Improvements.

"Can you tell me more about 'surrendering my basic needs'?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't done the whole 'puppy play' scenario before, but it seems to be a big thing with you." She replied. I blushed, and bit my lip, that was as good as a yes. She smiled, "It simply stating that while you're with me, I will take care of everything that you could need. Food, water, clothes, a comfortable place to rest, any basic need you have, you will rely on me for it. And in turn, your welfare will be my highest priority."

"Have you ever had an animal pet?" I blurted. I covered my mouth; that was definitely off topic, and I don't know how the question popped into my head. "Sorry... I didn't mean..."

She laughed, "Hah, I know what you were thinking. No, I haven't had an animal, I'm allergic."

I must have been so red in that moment; I definitely compared the treatment we were discussing to the life of a house pet. Whoops... I guess. But as always, she knew exactly was going on through my head. It was almost if...

"Ummm, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but how many subs have you had before?" I asked.

"Three," she stated promptly.

I didn't know what to make of that, but at least I knew. Somehow, I felt that I wasn't going to be just another piece to a collection. She sat there patiently, expecting more questions.

"Um... another limit I guess, I'm not sure if it's hard or soft, but I'm a little scared of punishment... tools. You know, like belts, canes, and worse." I paused. "Is that okay?"

"There will be a number of different methods that will used to punish poor behavior. I think the idea of these tools any toys is worse than the actual pain inflicted. We will start slowly, but you should be prepared to experience those things: whips, floggers, belts, canes, and make up your mind then. I've found that each provides a unique sensation, and are effective and tolerable when carried out responsibly."

I looked down again, playing with my fingers. I didn't want to be punished at all, I wanted to be a perfect puppy for her, but the more I thought, the more it made sense. I knew nothing, and besides, these things were all a part of the game. How could she know to be so precise? I wouldn't expect anything less from her though, just one more hidden talent.

"You don't seem quite as apprehensive as before, but I know you're thinking that your inexperience is going to be a problem," she went on. "The one-week trial period is going to be very important. Since my schedule will be extremely hectic, I propose you try the next two weekends, Saturday afternoon until Sunday, and then we reevaluate. Unfortunately that's all the time I have to dedicate on short notice."

"This... this is really happening, isn't it...?" I thought aloud.

She reached across the desk, grabbed my hand. It was the first contact she'd made with me since the other night, and it got my attention.

"Be brave, little one," she said warmly. "I promise you will discover things about yourself that you never knew."

I squeezed her hand back, letting her know her words were reassuring. We stayed in silence; I stared at the hardwood desk, as she retracted her hand back. I moved to speak again, but I couldn't find the right words to describe just how I was feeling. A maelstrom of fear, excitement, worry, doubt, happiness, and hope swirled around in my brain. She seemed content to just study me; apparently she could tell what I was thinking all the time.