Puppy Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
Brooke's role deepens; she learns how to truly serve...
10.3k words
4.62
60.2k
42

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my long lost Literotican friends! Sorry for not updating for so long. I am a little bit proud of this chapter. I hope you've read from the start of the series! Spoiler alert too: the next chapter (after this one) will be the last.

I took my first big brave steps, starting a relationship with a dom/sub flavor. Ultimately, there wasn't enough compatibility, but I was proud of myself for trying. I owe some of the fear-conquering to all the nice words and feedback I got from my readers. Thanks so much for reading, and more thanks if you take the time to let me know how I did!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke gently, light filling my eyes from the windows. I smiled at the sunshine, but then remembered where I was, and tried to get my bearings. I looked around; I had been tucked in, but I was still naked underneath the blanket. My Mistress must have been in here while I was sleeping. I looked around for my things, but they were not in this room. She must have stuck them somewhere.

I had no idea what time it was, and I couldn't find a clock anywhere. Maybe that was by her design. With the blanket wrapped around me I sat on the edge of the bed. My feet touched a cardboard box, and looking down, I saw a note on top that read: -For my new puppy.-

Without hesitation I opened it, and pulled out the contents: a headband, with puppy ears on each end, a diamond-shaped top, a brown, tight-looking skirt, stockings, and a fluffy tail, with a plastic end. The top looked to be pretty revealing; while it would cover most of my chest, nearly my entire back would be exposed, a single metal clasp to hold it together. The skirt matched the shimmery brown color of the top, although there was a small slit in the back, I wasn't sure what for.

It dawned on me what the tail actually was: a butt plug. It was a oval-ish plastic end, attached to a bushy, furry tail. I grew red, realizing her intention of actually giving me a tail, and I imagined what I would look like with this furry extension. I got the top on easily, and I was surprised how tightly it hugged my form. I slipped the stockings on, and looked back into the box for underwear, but all I found was another note:

-Assemble yourself, tail and all, and come present yourself to me when you are ready.

I looked at the plug. I had never, ever used any toys in my butt before, except for a couple experimental prods and touches. This... there was no way it was going to fit! I leaned over, grasped it, and while turning beet red in the face, I pressed it against my tight hole. There was no way it would fit, I pressed, until I felt discomfort, and still, I pushed, but the hole would not accept it.

I stopped, maybe she had a smaller one, or maybe we could just clip it to the skirt somehow. I slid the skirt up, and it did little to cover me, most of my thigh was still exposed, and I'm sure it was just as revealing on the other side. This was definitely a "play-time" only kind of outfit, but I did feel a little bit of sexiness being made to wear it.

I had put all the pieces that I could, but I still held the tail. I cleared my throat, to call for her.

"Um..." I struggled to find my voice. I called out, "Mih-... Mistress!"

I heard clicking; her footsteps grew closer to the other side of the door.

"What is it my dear, something wrong?" She asked.

"Could... could you come in for a moment?"

She strode through, and beamed brightly, she must have been happy that I'd followed her instructions so far. I was holding it behind my back, but I brought the plug-tail and held it in my palms. I looked down at it, red with embarrassment and shame.

"It... it won't fit, it's just too big..."

"And how hard did you try?" she questioned. I looked back up at her, unprepared for that.

"Well... I guess not that hard... it felt too tight, and I was embarrassed," I confessed.

"You'll have to work on that. You need to be mindful that every request I ask, every command I give, is all a part of my plan. You need only comply." She walked closer, and regarded me icily. "Give me your 'tail'", she said, "You have to trust me."

"O-... okay..." I replied meekly.

I handed it up to her, and she inspected it. After turning it over, she told me to bend forward, and turn around for her. She grasped my butt cheek, and pulled it, spreading me crudely. I pulled left, up, right, down, as if sizing up the potent object in her hand with its intended destination. She pulled me back up to my knees.

"Suck," she said simply.

She prodded my lips with the plastic plug, and I obeyed, sucking on it. Following her instruction, I got it very wet, and it dripped a little when she pulled it from my mouth. She knelt behind me, gently pushing me forward, my face pressed into the cushion, totally displaying myself to her. I knew what was coming, but it was still a shock to feel that wet, plastic, object pressed to my tightest hole.

"Be still, my girl, take a deep breath, and try to relax,"

It's funny, when someone tells me to relax, that means there is something not very relaxing coming my way. And sure enough, she began twisting slowly, pressing hard, and I felt it trying to enter me, worming and circling, until somehow, it slipped inside. All the air in my lungs escaped in that very moment and I couldn't even manage to inhale. This was the strangest, most intense penetration I'd ever endured, and it was literally breath-taking.

She didn't stop, twisting it clockwise slowly; I could tell the spit was a very necessary lubrication. I remember how it looked, and while it seemed large, it felt 10 times bigger now that it was pushing into me. Seconds later, it was in. My flesh closed again, effectively holding the plug inside my ass, and I was still just trying to accommodate it. I had never been so been so thoroughly filled, and I sympathized with my family's stuffed turkey on Thanksgiving. She removed her hand, and the plug was tight and secure within me.

She stood back, admiring her handiwork, and I turned around to do the same. Sure enough, there was a fluffy tail protruding from my rear. I couldn't help myself, I wiggled my butt back and forth, and sure enough, the tail wagged a little. I still hadn't totally adjusted to it, but the discomfort was slowly starting to fade away, and unparalleled warmth started to invade my core.

"Let's see how you walk with it, try it, pet."

I turned, and was about to stand up, but then caught myself. Phew, I was still getting used to the sub lifestyle. Instead, I crawled down, and as soon as my knees touched the floor, the plug wiggled, and I groaned. I took a step, again, it wiggled, and I clenched my jaw, holding in the sound. I'd never really enjoyed anal penetration that much, but this was something else entirely.

I. Was. Turned. On.

God, I was going to be perpetually horny with this thing stuck inside of me. I had crawled to the feet of my Mistress, I circled around slowly, half to try and see what I looked like, and half to parade myself for her. She knelt, stilling me with a hand on the small of my back. Her hand slid back, and her fingers wrapped firmly around the tail, firmly held by my buttocks. She gently twisted it, pulling it and pushing. Meanwhile I moaned loudly, and buried my face into my arms, trying to suppress the powerful, overwhelming full feeling.

"Hmm, maybe it was a tad too big..." she teased, "But it's in there now, you look absolutely marvelous my little puppy."

Her words made me feel so warm, so content. I sighed, still being teased by the big plastic intruder inside me. Suddenly, I felt her fingers tracing my pussy, and to no one's surprise, I was thoroughly soaked already. As soon as she touched me, I cringed, unequaled need ripping through each muscle in my body. And then, her fingers left, leaving me in agony. I whimpered, turning to look at her, desperately pleading with my eyes.

"Oh you poor thing, you must be so turned on... aren't you?" she mocked. "Well, unfortunately for you, no orgasms before breakfast. Please shower and groom yourself, then join me in the kitchen."

She turned to leave, and then looked back, "Absolutely NO touching; that pussy between your legs is mine, and I decide when it gets release. Do you understand?"

"Please Mistress, I've never felt it this bad, I only need a little..."

Her faced became contorted, darkening. She strode toward me, and roughly grabbed me by the arm, pulling me back to the bed/cushion. She sat down, and grabbed my collar, bringing my face right to hers.

"You are about to be punished," she said lowly, but intensely. "Do you know why?"

"I... umm... I spoke when I shouldn't have... I asked for an orgasm when you already said no?"

She tugged me, "Over my lap, girl." I crawled across her legs, now knowing what was coming my way.

"You are being punished because you need reminding who has control here. You get pleasure when I say; you get pain when I say. How much of either is dependant on how well you behave. We've barely begun, but you need to respect my authority."

"I do Mistress... it's just that -"

SMACK

I was cut off by a hard slap on my butt. I cried out, but I also felt the plug twitch, sending an excting shock through my body as well.

SMACK.

Again, she came down, the same spot, just as hard. It was painful, and yet as soon as the sting began to subside I felt the plug shifting around. Oh god, I wanted to touch myself so bad, surely she must know how much this is torturing me? Again, and again, she struck me. She never sped up, never wavered, and never backed off.

I tried to count, but I had lost count around thirteen, I certainly hoped she wouldn't ask me how many. But finally she was done. She slid out from underneath me, and I gripped the edge of the bed, wanting to rub my red ass, to touch my aching pussy, but I knew I couldn't. That had at least become clear, that she was enforcing the no-cumming rule. I looked up at her, I wanted to be hurt, or angry, but I had been selfish, and the only thing I really felt was guilt.

She studied me for a minute, then patted and stroked my hair.

"I think you get it now, so up with you. Go clean up, get ready for the day. A tip: leave the tail in, and treat it just like your hair, I want it looking nice too."

She left, and I slowly rose as well. I grabbed the few pieces of the puppy outfit, and clutched them to my chest. I heard her footsteps clicking on the tile of the kitchen, but I didn't want to anger her anymore than I already had. I found the bathroom, and started the water, and immediately I jumped under the stream of water. It was a little cool, but hopefully it could calm me down some. And soothe both my sore bottom and my burning desire.

I was right: the water felt exquisite. Naked under the water, I continually reached back, to confirm the furry extension behind me. There was going to be no getting used to it; the plug still felt massive as it remained wedged inside me, yet I was surprised that it wiggled and shifted. I paused for a second; I really wanted to see if I could wag it, just like a dog's. I flexed, clenched, and unclenched, bounced on my heels. While it was a torturous sensation to feel it squirm and press inside my hole, I didn't have much luck. I giggled, as I bent over, very deliberately shaking my rear side to side.

I snapped out of it, and proceeded to wash my hair, and scrub my skin. I remembered her advice, so I reached a shampoo-filled hand back, and lathered up the furry material of the outer part of the tail. I did feel the smallest bit of pride in it, it was a soft, thin fur, and it felt good to touch. And it was a part of me now, so it should look good, right?

I stepped out from beneath the running water, began toweling off, and brushing my hair. I did the same to the tail, stroking it with the brush, and smoothing it out. Next was getting the outfit all together. The top was simple enough, just a single clasp in back. The material was very tight, and form fitting, even though it was pretty skimpy; I had to adjust my boobs around to make it comfortable, and look presentable.

Next was the skirt, and there was a small opening in the back, which I presumed the tail would come back out of. I slid the fabric up my legs, and after a little struggling, managed to get my tail out of the opening. It did feel nice to be covered, at least for now. I wondered if it was even obvious that the tail was lodged inside of me, or if it just looked like something attached to the skirt. I finished the outfit, leggings, and my puppy-ear headband (which I loved).

I spent a while in the mirror, at first just applying makeup, but I couldn't stop myself from admiring my outfit in the mirror. It felt like a Halloween costume, but it was so much more; a wiggle reminded me of that. I poked my head out of the door, and she was making noise in the kitchen. Hurriedly I stroked my hair a couple more times, until I felt I looked good enough, and then strode out.

I knelt down, and crawled into the next room. My Mistress turned, and her face lit up. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she was admiring her new acquisition. She came over, a hand tracing over my exposed skin and the fabric, her fingers grazed the soft hair of my tail. She tugged a little, testing it, and a lusty moan escaped me.

"You look the part Brooke, but how do you feel? Do you feel like you've given yourself over to my control?"

I didn't make eye contact, and fidgeting, I replied, "I don't know, I think I'm really trying, and I want you to be happy with me..."

She considered my words thoughtfully.

"That's good enough for now," she said. "There shouldn't be any hesitation however, you rely on me, and I give. You obey me, and I take. That's how it will be, and I believe you'll enjoy every second.

"Now then," she continued, "how about some breakfast?"

I smiled. "Yes please."

"I'd like to be served this morning. Up, up, on your feet."

I obeyed, although thinking to myself that it wasn't very puppy-like, but serving was definitely the role of the submissive.

"You'll find breakfast on the counter there. Make me a plate, 2 pancakes, cantaloupe, and apple. You may get yours once you've served me."

I nodded, and with my head down, I did as she asked. I returned, set the plate in front of her, holding it, waiting for her approval. She nodded.

I left, to go get mine, when she called back,

"Excuse me pet, but I asked to be served."

I looked back confused, but her hands hadn't moved. I came back to the table, awaiting further instructions, but she just looked at me expectantly. I suddenly realized that she wanted to be fed. The meal was going to much more intimate.

I flushed my usual shade of deep red in my cheeks, but I leaned over, stabbing a couple slices of fruit with a fork, and slowly lifting, offering it to her. She seemed only interested in the reactions I was giving, my tentativeness, and my obvious embarrassment. She opened her mouth, and closed it around the food, and took it slowly, eyeing me continuously. She chuckled after a bite,

"Hm, delicious. I sure know how to pick 'em."

I couldn't tell if she was talking about me or the fruit.

The meal continued, she'd look at the paper, or watch me, or check her phone, and every so often nod for more. At attention, I'd cut a piece of something, and offer it up to her, not wanting the slightest delay to annoy her. It couldn't be the most effective way to eat, but I think I was being tested.

After a breath, she stood up.

"I have a bit more work to do, before playtime. Eat, and please clean up the kitchen."

I nodded. I had a funny thought occur to me: I was learning the two parts to being subservient. Being a sub, and being a servant. I giggled to myself.

She heard: "What's so funny pet?"

"Oh...sorry Mistress, I just laughing to myself, thinking how sub-SERVE-ant I was being, get it, like, Sub, and servant?"

She wasn't as amused. "Is that what you think, that you're here to be my servant?"

Recoiling, I quickly replied, "Oh no, no, not at all, it's just, I wasn't expecting to help out around here, but it's no problem, I'll do it happily..."

I was talking fast, but she looked angry.

"I hope you aren't feeling ungrateful. If you are going to be a good sub to me, you will be grateful for everything. The things I do for you, the things I give you, and the things I do to you. You will be thankful for everything, expecting nothing, and always be appreciative," and then added coldly, "Understood?"

I wanted to explain myself, try to tell her it was a misunderstanding, but before I even began, she brought a hand up to stop me.

"Whatever you're about to say, it's wrong. Try again."

I paused. Was she already so deep in my mind? Finally, I lowered my head,

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I will be better, Mistress."

"Good. I'll collect you in a few minutes." And then she strode out.

I was in the doghouse already, pun intended. At first I was frustrated, how could she cut me off, before I could even explain the misunderstanding? Then I started feeling bad. She was expecting a sub, someone who would obey her unquestioningly. I had been so focused on the sex and the feeling of being controlled, I was forgetting about the responsibilities I had to her. I felt selfish and petty, and vowed to be better.

I ate, but not very much. I found containers, put the food away to save, and washed, dried, and put away the dishes. I had just finished when she came back. She didn't seem angry anymore, but she was unreadable. She looked around, nodded approvingly that I'd done what she'd asked.

"Follow me, little one."

I walked behind her, since she hadn't told me to crawl. She sat down, and told me to sit. I went to take the same place I had before this all started. I leaned forward, fidgeting and maneuvering, trying to adjust my tail so it wouldn't be pulling and pushing. That would drive me insane. I uncomfortably moved, trying to find the right way. How was I supposed to even sit down with this thing in—

My eyes jolted up, I realized I wasn't supposed to be on the couch. I scurried off, on to my hands and knees in a sitting position double time.

"I... I... I'm sorry Mistress, I forgot... Please..." I didn't want more spankings.

She was only amused, she laughed at me, perpetuating my blush.

"I'm glad you remembered, otherwise we'd have to teach you the hard way," she mocked. "But, how is that tail feeling? Surely you're accustomed to it now?"

I looked over my shoulder, at the bushy protrusion from my skirt.

"It still feels so full... and it wiggles every time I moved." I thought of my tail-wagging attempt, "I..." I trailed off.

"What? Tell me."

"Well," I turned my deepest red shade of the day. "I tried wagging my tail in the mirror, trying to see if I could do it like a dog..."

She grinned, "Well, let's see it!"

I bit my lip, turned around, and arched my back, presenting myself to her. I shook my butt vigorously from side to side. Needless to say, it wasn't very effective, and I heard the inevitable cackle of her laughter.

"Well, you get an A for effort..."

I turned around, a deep red blush on my face.

Still smiling, she spoke again, "You know, we're going to have to work on that too, you never have to be shy or embarrassed while you're here."

I let the words sink in, I certainly wasn't opposed to the game we played, but I guess I still came off as apprehensive. I wondered if that would ever go away.

There was a pause, but I sat attentively, finally, she commanded, "Come, Brooke. Right here."

I padded over to her hands. And in case anyone had forgotten, the infernal plastic plug was still wriggling and writhing. Her hands were grazing me again, and there was a sexual charge in the air. I heard the clip of my leash, and she gave it a test tug. Then she playfully gripped the tail, testing it again, and it was still firmly lodged inside. Her fingers peeled my skirt up, gently rising, until she touched my pussy.