Puppy Girl: The Stray

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers

His writing had been more productive than ever. The words spilled onto the page as fast as he could write them, complete, with no hesitation. He felt good about his work, and those feelings carried over into his evenings.

Red followed him around once he'd finished his writing. She'd stay close by while he cooked their dinner, and all too often as he fed her from his plate. She'd bounce around playfully, rubbing against him, eager for his touch. While he worked on the upkeep of his home, she remained in arm's reach, quiet, obedient.

The first disobedience came on the seventh day.

* * *

Twice already, he'd yelled at her, sending her back, carrying her back the last time.

"Stay!" he roared. He tied her leash to the sign on the beach warning off trespassers. She whimpered piteously as he walked into the surf for a perimeter inspection of the island.

He hadn't made it a hundred yards before he heard her splashing in the water behind him, eager to catch up, unminding of the danger of the subsurface rocks and shells. He had his surf shoes on, while she, once again, abandoned her beach slippers and followed him barefoot.

He tried to ignore her, marching on quickly, examining the surrounding area, looking for evidence of trespassers. It was rare that any came ashore anywhere but on his little beach, but he was determined to remain vigilant.

Before long she was at his side again, one step behind, following quietly. Heeling.

He turned and grabbed her by the shoulders, surprising her, and squeezing a yelp out of her.

"I told you to stay!" he growled.

She lowered her head, whining softly.

"It's dangerous, Red," he said softly. "Your feet aren't fully healed. I don't want you getting hurt again. I have to do this. It won't take more than an hour or so. Go back." He turned her around, facing back the way they'd come. "Go, or no dinner for you!" He swatted her red butt, and turned away, wondering why he was trying to argue with a puppy.

It wasn't a minute later that he was shaking his head. She was trying to be quieter, but he could hear her, maybe a dozen yards back, following. He stopped, and moments later he heard her stop. He took a few steps and heard hers in reply. He turned around and almost laughed out loud seeing her huddled low in the water, less than knee deep, trying to hide.

"Come here, girl."

She stood slowly, her body still hunched over, moving nervously in his direction. He could see she was limping. Just what he'd hoped to avoid. When she was at his side, whining miserably, trying to rub her head against his side, he turned and started walking, his puppy sticking to him like glue.

Around the next corner was a rocky land access. The only other place he'd ever seen evidence of unwanted visitors. He examined the area carefully, convinced there'd been no other incidence of trespass. When he was satisfied, he turned toward his puppy-girl. He pointed to a nearby rock. "Sit!"

She walked over and sat gingerly on the rock. Hunter kneeled before her, taking her foot in his hand. There were some scratches, but nothing terrible. He looked at the other one and saw the blood seeping from a cut. He cursed to himself as he took the bandanna off his head and soaked it with the water from his drinking bottle. He saw the way his puppy-girl was watching the water bottle. He passed it to her. "Drink."

She sucked on it eagerly, while he wrapped up her foot.

"What am I gonna do with you, Red?" he murmured, shaking his head in frustration, taking the bottle from her and drinking deeply. From the first she'd always been a good girl, why this behavior, why now?

She grinned, and climbed off the rock, dropping to her hand and knees, rubbing against his leg playfully.

If he'd asked her, she could have told him. She was afraid. As soon as he was out of her sight, she was terrified. There was no excuse for it, but it left her trembling whining, until she couldn't take it any longer. She didn't care if she would be punished, or how much it hurt her feet. She had to be able to see him, to know he was there.

But he rarely told her to 'speak' anymore. He hadn't for two days. She was his puppy-girl. He almost never thought of her as anything else. She was nothing like the previous women in his life, who'd destroyed him.

Hunter knew the worst part of the island circumnavigation was ahead. He could call it off, cutting through the scrub, back to the cabin. From their current location it wasn't more than a couple of hundred yards. He had chains in his shop. He could chain her up. Lock her so she couldn't follow.

He found himself absently stroking her hair as she leaned against his side. He smiled and scratched at the nape of her neck, where she liked it. Her little tongue came out and licked his leg.

"Up, girl. Stand on the rock."

She did as told, obedient as always. Or almost always.

He squatted in front of her, using his rifle as a staff. "Climb on my shoulders."

She did, moving quickly and easily. He stood up, and found her weight wasn't going to be a problem. "You're a pain in my ass, Red," he growled.

She barked joyously, as he stepped back into the shallow water, continuing their inspection.

Back at the cabin, he bathed his puppy-girl, dried her off, and took her to the bedroom. He carefully bandaged her foot, and inspected all her injuries before lotioning her body. She moved easily and quickly as he commanded. His hands covered her entire body, lingering over her breasts and between her legs. She didn't react; she never did, except to calmly watch him, relaxed and trusting.

"I'm cross with you, Red. You disobeyed me."

Amy whimpered softly, gazing up at him, as his hand rubbed between her legs. She wasn't even sure he recognized what he was doing. It was a slow, even motion, up and down, making her feel ... comforted, loved, happy.

"I should make you sleep outside, without any dinner."

Amy whined, turning her head away. She knew she'd be punished. She couldn't help it.

"You're not going to let me do my inspections alone, are you?"

She turned her head and looked at him. Looked him in the eyes as she rarely did anymore. Amy shook her head slowly, just once.

He moved up the bed, his hand leaving the warmth of her crotch. He brushed her hair back away from her face. "I had an old mutt like you," he whispered softly. "If I locked him in the house he'd scratch at the door incessantly, nothing could break him of the habit. Damn near choked himself to death trying to escape his leash one time. I was using the chainsaw and just wanted to keep him safe. The stupid beast didn't care if I went to the garage and left for work, but if I was on the property, and he wasn't at my side, he went nuts."

Amy looked up at him, and saw the glistening in his eyes. She whimpered softly, nervous.

"Best damn dog I ever had. Took a rattlesnake bite for me. His head swelled up like a balloon before he died in my arms."

Amy saw the tears streaming down his cheeks, and did something no puppy should ever do. She reached for his shoulders, and pulled him down to the bed. She licked his salty tears away and cuddled up to him.

It took Hunter a few minutes to pull himself together. The he held his puppy-girl in his arms, stroking her hair, stifling her concerned whimpers.

"Don't you go do anything stupid like dying on me, Red. I couldn't take it. You hear?"

She smiled and rose up on her hands and knees, yipping, licking at his face and neck, rubbing her head against him, until he pushed her away, scolding her gruffly.

That was good. She hated to see her Master unhappy.

"You hungry?"

She bounced up and down on the bed, barking playfully.

"Good, cause I'm starved. Stay off your feet, while I make dinner."

Feeding two for the last week, with at least another week to go, had done serious damage to his larder. Things always got a little low just before his regular delivery, and he was used to making do. But he hadn't been able to get any fishing done in over a week to supplement his food supplies, and he suspected it wasn't going to get better.

It went against all his rules, but Hunter went to the back of his storage, and pulled out the 150 quart green cooler which held his emergency food supplies. The white one next to it held the liquids, while the red one held survival essentials. It was meant for emergencies only; those three coolers could keep him alive for months, except for fresh water, which wasn't an issue. He rationalized his actions, telling himself it was only two months away from his annual review and replace, where he used anything with an expiration date, and replaced it.

He knew it was bending the rules of an actual emergency survival, but Hunter had a sweet tooth.

* * *

The house smelled like heaven. Amy followed Master around, watching intently, her stomach growling as he worked.

She'd seen him come out of his workshop/storage area, where she was forbidden to go. She'd stayed at the entrance, watching obediently as he dug into the huge containers in the back. When he turned around with his arms full of supplies, she started yipping out of control.

Sugar, canned condensed milk, canned icing, peanut butter, cocoa, even cake mix! There was more she didn't recognize. She wondered what he was making, what their dinner would be. Maybe he'd even make some more of that incredible cake!

Amy couldn't see much from floor level, but she could smell it. She wasn't much of a cook herself; her mother had done the cooking. But she knew cooking when she saw it. Cooking and baking.

Hunter was in a good mood, laughing, pushing her away when she got underfoot. He was looking forward to the dinner and dessert. Especially towards dessert.

He was making his cake. He would bake it before the dinner, and let it cool before icing it. His puppy might have been ornery, but she was a good girl. Loyal, like ol' Stanley. He couldn't fault her for that.

He made the mistake of wiping his hand on his leg, after he slid the large pan into the oven. As soon as he'd closed the door, she was on him, licking the chocolate cake batter off of his leg. He laughed and let her lick his fingers clean, before rubbing her head and washing his hands.

"Behave, girl, and keep out from underfoot," he said, but his tone was anything but angry.

She mostly stayed out of the way while he prepared their dinner. She heard the sound of frying, and saw he was boiling something, but couldn't tell what. Her mouth was watering as she eagerly watched. Master was torturing her, intentionally hiding what he was doing, covering things before they went in the refrigerator.

He had plated the meal, and washed the pans while waiting for the cake to finish. When the alarm went off he took it out of the oven, testing it for a moment before turning the oven off and placing it on the cooling rack.

Amy hurried over to her dinner bowl, watching him eagerly, yipping at him, when he walked past her. She started whining as he took his plate and sat on the couch.

"Come here girl. Sit," he called out.

She crawled over, about as fast as she ever moved, and sat eagerly in front of him. He grinned and patted his bare thigh. "Come here."

She crawled between his legs, the smell of the food distracting. She sat, her shoulders embraced by his inner thighs, the heaping plate of food just inches from her face. It looked incredible. Two large ham steaks and a huge pile of mashed potatoes.

He tortured her a little more by forking a large chunk of the delicious smelling ham, scooping up some mashed potatoes, and placing it in his mouth. He watched her as he did it, grinning while he chewed.

"Rowf!" Amy barked anxiously.

"Is my naughty little puppy-girl hungry? She was bad today, disobeying Master. Bad puppies don't get fed."

He put another piece of ham in his mouth, and took his time chewing.

It was such a big plate. So much food. Yummy food. He could at least let her have a little. They hadn't had meat in days. She wasn't really bad. Amy whined pitifully, alternating her looks between the plate and her Master.

Hunter picked up a piece of the ham with his fingers, inspecting it. "I guess it's a good thing that my puppy-girl isn't really bad. Just a little naughty." He held the piece of ham to her lips and she gently took it from his fingers.

It was heavenly, and she closed her eyes savoring the taste. When she opened them she saw he had scooped up some of the mashed on two of his fingers. She opened her mouth wide, and he fed her, letting her take her time sucking his fingers clean.

Hunter shared his meal with her, making sure she was well fed. As they neared the end, he shook his head. "What is it about you, Red? I never feed my puppies from the table. Never let them sleep on the bed. You're giving me some bad habits."

Amy was content to rest her head on his leg, her stomach full, her burn itching a little but absent of pain. She saw a little of the potatoes had fallen on his leg, and she licked it clean, before resting her head on his leg again.

Hunter put his plate to the side, and rubbed his puppy's head, scratching her hair, low on her neck. She bent her head forward to give him better access, her forehead coming to rest on his erection.

There was a time when she would have leaped away in shame. Amy just whined softly, snuggling in close, smelling her master, rubbing her head against his hardness, as he scratched the back of her head.

Hunter hadn't even realized he had an erection until he felt her pressed against it. He was about to push her away, when he realized she hadn't done anything wrong. Red was a good girl. He had sat her there, demanding she get closer, feeding her from his plate. He had been the one to scratch her hair, knowing how she'd stretch and expose her neck to him. She was acting on instinct, like all good puppies do.

"Who's the best puppy in the world?" he said.

Amy looked up at him, with those big blue innocent eyes. His hardness was pressed against her cheek, but she didn't even seem to notice. She barked once, joyfully, and he rubbed her head.

"That's right. My Red. Best puppy ever."

Then he pushed her away gently. "Stay."

Amy stayed where she was told, while Hunter got up. He removed the cake from the pan, and put the icing on it. He was too full for dessert yet, but he knew his puppy and her chocolate jones.

When he was done, he took the icing bowl and sat down on the couch. His erection had gone away, which was comforting. He patted the couch beside him. "Up!"

Amy climbed onto the couch beside him, scooting in close, resting her head on his thigh. She was full, true, but she could smell that chocolate. Never too full for chocolate.

Hunter scooped up some of the left over icing on his finger and put it in his mouth, his puppy's eyes watching his every move. "Mmmm, this may be my best icing ever."

She whimpered softly, looking up at him with those pleading eyes. He chuckled and took his time gathering a finger of icing before placing it against her lips. She sighed and closed her eyes, sucking on his finger long after any icing was gone.

He was hard within moments of her lips capturing his finger.

It was the third time, when some of the icing spilled over the edge of the bowl, landing in his lap. Amy saw it happen, and was instantly licking the icing away.

Hunter felt the anger, but only for a flash. She was a good girl. She didn't even know what she was doing. He had spilled the icing, and knew it was her weakness.

As soon as it was gone, she moved her head away, looking up at him eagerly for another taste.

That was when he cracked. It was wrong. He knew it. She was an innocent little puppy, not a whore, not a cheating skank, not a spoiled young slut. She was just a puppy.

He scooped up a finger full of icing and smeared it on his bulge.

Amy didn't even think twice. She licked up the icing, and sucked on the wet material, trying to get every last bit of flavor out of it. Hunter tried to remain stoic, but he couldn't stop himself from moaning.

It was like he'd beaten her. She looked up at him, then down at his hardness. She whimpered and pulled away quickly, cowering.

Hunter felt bad. He'd done that. He'd frightened his puppy. "Shhh," he whispered, reaching out and stroking her hair comfortingly. "You're a good girl, Red. You did nothing wrong. Master loves his puppy-girl."

He kept talking to her, petting her, until she calmed. She finally relaxed, laying her head on his leg, trusting.

He gave her a little icing, and she sucked on his finger. "My good puppy-girl," he murmured.

Another little taste, and then he did it again, smearing the icing on the aching bulge in his shorts.

Amy was slow to respond, looking up at him for approval, before delicately licking away at her treat.

"Good girl. Best puppy in the world," he told her.

He had scraped the bowl clean, rubbing the last remnants on the wet spot where his puppy had been licking and sucking. It was maddening, but felt so damn good. She was licking up the last hint of chocolate, sucking at the material, her lips almost surrounding his shaft, at the base of the head. He moaned again, and she looked up at him anxiously. He petted his girl, praising her, while she pleased him.

Hunter groaned loudly, holding his pet's head still, while he erupted in his shorts. Amy whimpered softly, then went back to sucking.

Hunter sighed, berating himself. He'd done an evil thing, taking advantage of his puppy. She didn't understand; it wasn't her fault.

But he didn't stop her from sucking on his shorts, even after the flavor had changed.

Later that evening, after he'd cleaned up the kitchen and showered, he cut a small piece of cake into tiny morsels. His puppy was curled up on the couch half asleep, when he went looking for her. When he picked her up in his arms she melted against him, licking his chest.

He took her to bed, and her eyes lit up when she saw the cake, squirming in his arms.

"After, Red. After we take care of you."

He removed her kneepads, and checked the cut on her foot, until he was satisfied there was no sign of infection. Then he removed her collar as he did each evening, and lotioned her body, head to toe, both sides, spending no extra time on her breasts or between her legs. He didn't trust himself. She's just an innocent puppy.

When he'd finished the care, he sat behind her, pulling her close. She settled in, sleepy and content. Quiet until he picked up the first piece of cake.

"Rowf!"

Hunter chuckled as he fed his puppy-girl. She deserved it. Best puppy ever.

When every crumb was gone he got up and took her to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, washed his hands, and turned his back. He heard her tinkle, and ignored the moments when the water ran. He had put out a toothbrush for her after the third day, and she used it. He didn't like to watch that. Nor did he watch when she brushed her hair. When she was done, she gave a little bark, and he took her back to bed.

He laid her down on her side, and covered her with a sheet before climbing into bed himself. He cuddled up to her, stroking her hair, telling her what a good girl she was. He did his best to ignore the stiffening between his legs.

* * *

The next day he was distracted. He was unable to get much writing done, so he took his puppy down to the beach, and played fetch in the waves until she was tired. He fed her lunch, after putting a new band-aid on her foot, and when she slept in her corner, he gave the writing another shot.

He didn't need to. The previous week he'd completed a month's worth of writing. He was not only caught up, but weeks ahead. Still, it was his routine, and he stuck to it. He did manage to get a little done, about as much as he'd been doing before his pet's arrival. That thought disturbed him.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,432 Followers
1...345678