Pure Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Writer and her husband are kidnapped.
632 words
3.6
9.5k
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Little more than two hours later a loud bang caught my attention. I stopped typing and stood up quickly heading toward the noise. It had gotten dark without me realizing it. I guess I'd been working too long again.

"Chance?" I called softly. He didn't respond. I tried to flick on a light and nothing happened. A small butterfly of panic settled in the pit of my stomach. I swallowed a couple times with difficulty.

"Chance?" I called again. Still nothing. No other sounds met my ears. The small butterfly of panic grew a little bit bigger. I shuffled softly against the wall searching for anything that could have made the sound. But I could see nothing. When I entered the kitchen I tried again to turn on the lights. Again nothing happened.

"Chance!" I shouted. The small butterfly became a large insect flying around in my stomach causing huge amounts of panic to flow through me. I struggled to keep my panic from taking over. It seemed impossible to do. Another thud from the living room made me jump. I hurried down the hall bumping into the wall a few times in my haste.

"Let go of me. Why are you in my house? Who are you? What do you want?" Chance cried frantically. I came up short in the doorway. A tall man with ice blue eyes and coal black hair stood behind him.

"Shut up." He commanded and pulled a gun from his waist band. I almost screamed. I jumped back and gasped which caused him to turn in my direction.

"You sit down. Over there on the couch don't move." He said pointing the gun at me. I quickly did as he said trying to remain calm. Telling myself this wasn't real. Or he was bluffing.

"Now you go sit beside her. Don't try anything I will kill you I don't care." He hissed. Chance moved beside me. I took his hand and squeezed it reassuringly. He didn't even look up at me. The man began to pace the length of the couch. He looked at us and then began to tap his foot when he stopped.

"What are you doing here?" I demanded. He glared icily at me.

"Did I tell you to speak?" He retorted.

"No, but."

"But nothing shut the fuck up until I tell you to speak." He glared at me again and then resumed pacing I watched him and scowled at him.

"I can see you glaring at me. If you don't want a bullet in your skull I suggest you quit right now." I quickly looked down.

"Please take anything you want just let us go." Chance pleaded. The man snorted at him with contempt.

"Sorry I can't do that." He said finally. He walked to the end of the couch and grabbed something from behind it. He cut it in half and walked up to Chance.

"Stand up and turn around." He commanded. Chance did so quickly and the man tied his hands behind his back. Then shoved him back down on the couch. He turned to me. I stood up and offered him my back without his asking. He tied my hands roughly and shoved me down beside Chance. Then resumed his pacing.

"Look you have us tied up what do you want?" I demanded with a bravery I didn't feel. The man snorted. He looked at me and then looked at Chance.

"I'll tell you when I'm good and ready. For now I want you both to stand up and follow me. Don't try anything as I said before I will kill you I don't care. I've got nothing to lose but you have everything to lose if you mess with me. You'll both be wise to remember that."

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers