Pure Bliss Ch. 05

Story Info
Piper's captor kisses her.
769 words
3.62
7.6k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers

Chapter 5

A long silence ensued after he sat down. He looked at his nails, tapped his foot impatiently and ran his hands through his hair. Shane stared off into space the whole time. Finally Sam stood up.

"You guys want to play a game?" He asked suddenly. Chance and I looked at him as if he were crazy. He looked at Shane. Shane looked down quickly.

"What game?" I demanded angrily. Sam spun around and glared at me so hard I flinched.

"A game ok? The rules are simple." He snapped. I looked at Chance his face turned chalk white.

"Do you want to play Chance?" Sam asked. Chance shook his head. "Pity. Your parents named you wrong. You take no chances leave nothing to chance and ignore the things that could be changed by a simple gamble of chance. Pathetic." Sam spit near Chance's foot. He looked up at Sam and glared at him. Sam strode across the room and slammed his fist into Chance's face. The chair toppled backwards making a loud crash as it hit the ground. I screamed.

"Shut up!" Sam screamed at me. I instantly grew silent. Chance wriggled in the chair and lifted his head glaring at Sam even though his eyes were starting to swell and turn a disgusting blue-black color and his nose drained blood. Sam looked at him curiously for a moment and then grinned.

"You've got guts I'll give you that much old boy." He clapped Chance on the shoulder. And lifted the chair back up sitting it upright he smacked Chance's cheek and turned to me.

"You've been awfully quiet." He joked. I glared at him. "Surely something is on your mind."

"Yes."

"What ever could it be my love?"

"Don't call me that."

"Oh you're still naive. My love."

"About what?" I asked.

"Love. Do you honestly think this man sitting here barely able to see and bleeding all over his nice shirt loves you? I can guarantee if I were to let him go he'd run for the hills and not look back over his shoulder to see if you were alright." Sam glanced at Chance. I did too. He lowered his head as if ashamed. Tears prickled my eyes but I blinked them away rapidly. He's just trying to drive a stake between us. I told myself. Chance wouldn't do that to me he loved me.

Sam sat quietly contemplating us. Shane looked absolutely terrified. The weaker of two halves. I decided.

"So let's play that game I was talking about." Sam said after a lengthy silence. He stopped in front of me. "Truth or dear my love?" he asked. I stubbornly remained silent. He chuckled and put his hand on my cheek smiling at me affectionately. Then his features changed and his mouth twisted up into and angry scowl. "Well? Pick one or I'll pick one for you." He slammed his fist into my stomach so hard things started to go black on me. No stay awake I told myself. You're safe as long as you're awake. I fought the faintness I felt and focused on my breathing willing myself to catch my breath and stay awake. After a few minutes I looked up at Sam and smiled. He looked taken aback for a second and then regained his angry scowl.

"Truth." I said. He looked mildly disappointed. He thought for a moment and then his face lit up.

"Do you really love your husband?" He asked. I looked at Chance.

"Yes. I would die for him." I said without hesitation. Chance looked up and gave me a weak smile.

"We might just test that theory today." Sam said. Chance's smile faded and a white panic took its place.

"L-Leave her alone." He stammered.

"You're words are weak you mean nothing shut up." Sam said maintaining eye contact with me the entire time. For a second I thought he was talking to me until he turned his cold eyes on Chance. As if sizing him up. He obviously wasn't impressed with Chance's small show of bravery. He turned back to me and pressed his mouth against mine before I could protest. His lips parted and his tongue pressed against my lips forcing them open. I gagged when his tongue touched mine. He smiled against my mouth. I made some protesting sounds that made him laugh he pulled back.

"You're mouth tastes so amazing, I bet all of you tastes that good huh?" he said. I looked away. Chance gave him the dirtiest look he could muster up. But Sam only laughed again.

tinytot24
tinytot24
120 Followers