Pure Desires

Story Info
He knows exactly what pleases you.
1.5k words
4.46
23k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes are covered by his hands as he gently leads you up the stairs. You're obviously going to your bedroom, but you have no idea how he has set it up for tonight. "I wanna see!" you squeal in excitement, but he softly laughs and kisses the back of your neck.

When you're at the doorway, the faint scent of vanilla tickles your nose, and you find out why when he uncovers your eyes and says, "OK, babe." You look to see the dimmed room aglow with slim ivory-colored candles, their flickering flames leaving brilliant shadows on the walls. The bedsheet is covered with a blanket of rose petals, like a soap opera love scene.

It's so sweet how he's gone to the effort of making everything cozy. You turn to face him and his adorable smile and ask, "Aren't you just a softie?"

"I'd say that's a rather personal question, madam," he quips but lovingly, and pulls you close so the tips of your noses touch.

He looks wonderful up close, in the candlelight. You kiss him deeply and let yourself relax in his arms.

"Mmm..." He moans against your lips and his hands begin rubbing smooth lines up and down your back. Your clothes feel like they could melt away under his touch; he knows exactly what pleases you and does it with no questions asked.

"So warm," he murmurs as if reading your mind. He presses wet kisses by your ear and gently tugs at your skirt until it puddles at your feet. Blindly you paw at his shirt with one hand and undo the buttons as you feel them, touching his skin as it's exposed, stroking his flat stomach. He smiles against you and chuckles in sweet satisfaction. Every moment this is drawn out makes the end so much more pleasurable.

He pulls away your blouse and lifts you to wrap your legs around his waist. You both laugh in love, but the laughs soon turn to moans when he begins kissing along your collarbone and chest. You clench your legs and shiver, but certainly not because of being cold, the warmth of his skin against yours is hotter than what any candle can burn.

You bow your head to watch him keep kissing, his eyes closed and pink mouth wet. As you tremble against his body, you wonder if the desire building at his core is as strong as yours. The answer is received when he lifts his head to look you in the eye. The red in his face speaks plenty.

He sets you down again (the pressing of your bodies together indeed confirming he's as excited as you) and you both slowly begin to peel away the rest of each other's clothes. You rest your head in the crook of his neck to lick and kiss while you take your time removing his slacks and shorts; you just can't keep your hands off him. His breathy moans and sighs are the perfect encouragement.

"Oh..." He cups your face in his face and kisses you hungrily, his mouth covering yours with urgency. He presses forward with his lips, tongue, even his body, reminding you the only barrier between your bodies now is your underwear. A breathy sigh escapes you and you wrap your arms around his bare hips, his skin is slick with sweat under your hands.

You pull away from the kiss and breathe warmly near his ear. "Darling...please."

He understands. His hand slides down your body, every touch affecting your skin like little sparks, until his fingertips have hooked into your waistband. Your hearts pound against each other's as the silk slides away from you, and soon your skin is fully glowing within the candlelight. It's so perfect.

He lays you down on the bed, and you partly close your eyes and smile in contentment as he crawls on, half beside you and half on top. He kisses the hollow of your throat and you feel his eyelashes flutter on your skin.

"Beautiful," he whispers, and picks up a handful of petals to drop them along your body and hair. You giggle a little, not at him but at yourself because you probably look like a naked wood nymph and thus a little silly right now, but his laugh is only in pure love. No matter what, you'll always be beautiful to him.

You lick your lips and rake your eyes up and down his body. If he's going to tease you, it's only fair to tease a little back. Your hand reaches to stroke along the slope of his hipbone.

"Uhh..." His palms lie flat on the bed and he shivers while trying to keep steady. His eyes close and lips part, and you can't make out the whispered word, but it must be a good thing. When he looks down at you again, his smile is deliciously cunning.

"I wonder if those petals are as soft as you," he says innocently, then picks one off your stomach and reaches between your legs.

You arch your hips off the mattress and cry out when you feel the silky petal brushing against you, the nerves of your most sensitive skin electrified. You want him so badly at this moment, it's hurting _and_ wonderful.

It doesn't help (or maybe it helps too much) when he says, "Nah, you're softer," and replaces the petal with his finger, rubbing it in a light circle over the spot that sets you off most. You tremble under his hand and it gets hard to keep your focus on him.

"Baby..." It isn't long before the sweat running down your skin matches how slick his finger feels on you. You want him. Oh, yes, do you want him. And the pleasureable moan he makes when he finally sinks inside you lets you know he wants you too.

For a moment the both of you lie absolutely still, arms around each other and savoring the sensation. Then he cups your face for more hungry kisses and slowly begins stroking. Your tongue and hips move to meet his rhythm, everything hot and slick and wet and delicious.

"You always feel amazing," his voice wavers as he pushes just a little deeper and you cry out. Every stroke he makes tightens your pleasure right down to the spot you're connected, and amazing is an understatment for how you're feeling.

"Oh, yes..." You begin grinding your hips against his and he pumps a little faster, desire completely taking over. Your kisses become frantic, sucking at each other's lips and necks, and you even feel your fingers dig into his shoulders. It's not just how he feels inside you, it's all around you; his stomach, hips, arms, hands, mouth, everything, and you can't get enough.

Soon the pleasure building at your core is creeping up to your brain, and you wrap your legs around one of his to lock you tighter together. He must be feeling it too, as his moans rise in volume and he thrusts deeper than ever. It's a sudden bit of pain but _oh yes_ it feels so good, and you shake underneath him and cry out with your orgasm. There must be something about how you look when you lose control that he likes, because it isn't long before he's screaming your name and releasing inside you. Hot. Wet. Needy. Love.

Both your ragged breathings fill the room as the pleasure tapers off, and it seems to match the flickering of the candle flames now. You turn your head to the wall to see shadows, the silhouettes of your bodies panting but still connected. Somehow it gives you an extra thrill to see that for a reason you can't articulate. Then you look back to him, more beautiful than any shadow could ever hope to be. His head is tilted back and more unknown whispers cross his lips; knowing you can make him that incoherent is a thrill you _can_ articulate.

"That...that was...oh, yes," he whispers and kisses you, deep but sweet. The tips of your tongues brush together for one last sensual thrill, and the quick spark you feel tells you the love and pleasure you have with each other isn't going to die anytime soon.

You whimper when he pulls away, but it's only so he can blow out the candles in a few quick breaths, their scent wafting by you once more. When he climbs back in on top of you, he grabs the thick blanket that had been left at the foot of the bed and pulls it up over both your bodies, wrapping you in warmth.

"I love being with you," you say and cup his sweet face to kiss him. The glow in the room right now comes from the moon outside the window, or maybe the afterglow of your love.

"Love you," he answers in all sincerity and moves so he lies more comfortably beside you. His arms stay around your waist and your noses touch again, and you kiss each other for what feels like ages until the exertion of lovemaking has worn you out to a peaceful sleep. You know you'll never stop loving or wanting him, and somehow the steady rhythm of your heartbeats against each other tells you he'll never stop either.