Pure Heart Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kind of felt like you might be having trouble tonight." She whispered.

I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah, you could say that."

"Is everything okay?"

I nodded, slowly. Gesturing at the power strip, I said, "It was close tonight..."

She stepped in and put her hand on my shoulder. I looked up into her eyes. They were proud and thankful. "But you didn't do it. Thank you." She said. Sara leaned down and gently placed her lips on my forehead in a kiss. "Thank you." She said again, and stood back up.

There was a moment of stillness. I could feel the hairs on my arms and neck standing from the effects of her kiss.

It was as good a moment as any to bring up my concerns.

"Sara, I am really, really sorry for not talking to you."

She shrugged, looking a bit sad. "I was mad at first, but I think I understand."

"Should we be doing all this?" I asked.

She looked like she was about to say something, and then bit her lip, then sighed.

"I was thinking we'd need to talk about it. Are you afraid that it's..." she trailed off.

I knew the word she was thinking. A word for a taboo subject. One that neither of us really wanted to say in front of the other.

"Well, yeah. I mean, is it?" I asked.

She shrugged. Her eyes looked into mine.

"Well it's not like we're 'doing it'!" she whispered. "As far as I'm concerned, we're just fooling around. I mean, is there some kind of line if we're both okay with it?"

I shrugged.

Suddenly the whole thing started to feel ridiculous. "Can you even believe we're talking about this?"

She smiled, blushing. "No."

We were both silent for a minute. I said, "Well, I mean, if you're comfortable and I am, and as long as we don't do more than just fool around together...I think it's a good deal."

"I'm a good deal?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, I...what? I just...shoot." I mumbled.

She looked down at me with a quiet smile, and then knelt down in front of me. "Could you use help tonight?"

I looked at her beautiful shining eyes. "I could use your company tonight." I told her.

She smiled. I thought twice about it but then allowed myself to reach out and softly caress her cheek. She seemed to melt against my hand.

"Do I have to be dressed to give you company?"

I grinned. "Nope!"

She bit her bottom lip and reached down and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, tossing it aside to show me her cream-colored bra. She smoothed out her long hair and smiled up at me.

"So, are you going to take off your jeans or what?" She teased.

I groaned, smiling broadly, and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pulled them off to sit back down in my chair in a loose pair of boxers. She smiled at me and got up close, kneeling just in front of me. I reached down, nervously, and ran my hand down my thigh, then back up towards my groin. She watched, smiling, as I finally let my hand slide onto my penis and begin to massage and stroke it. I looked at her beautiful body, mesmerized by the beauty of her chest.

She saw me staring at her bra and grinned, sweetly. I smiled back. She reached her hands up and slipped the straps off her shoulders and lowered her arms, letting her bra cups slide down just a little. I shook my head and just gazed at the smooth, pink curves of her breasts. I continued stroking my dick through my boxers, savoring the feeling. She looked back at my crotch and watched me move my hand up and down over my erection. She smiled up at me, a little more nervously, and moved a little closer between my legs. Her arms were right by my knees now, so her chest was right at my arm's reach.

I smiled back at her and continued rubbing my dick over the boxers, then thought better of it and slid my hand under the fabric to stroke my penis directly. I was careful to keep my boxers covering myself, though the way my little sister was staring it was obvious she wouldn't have minded a little slip. I roamed my eyes over her breasts, wishing so hard that she weren't wearing that bra, but enjoying everything I could see nonetheless.

"Do you like seeing me in my bra?"

I grinned. "Do you like seeing me jerk off while looking at you?"

"I'll bet you're wishing you could see more of your little sis."

"Um, god yes!" I laughed.

She shrugged, pretending to be nonchalant. She said, "Oh, well. How's this?" and then reached back and unhooked her bra and covered her breasts with an arm as she slipped it off. She placed her hands on her breasts and arched her back, just a little, to show off.

I couldn't say a thing. My sister had just taken her bra off in front of me and was kneeling between my legs, holding her breasts in her hands. I couldn't have made words if I tried. I just stared at her flawless figure and drank in her flesh as she smiled.

"And don't you dare even think about tickling me!" she said, in jest.

I laughed. "Hmm..." I said, pulling my hand from my boxers. From the way her eyes widened, I saw that she had just been joking and was now afraid I might act on it.

"Oh, don't you dare! Not after last time!" She said, her voice sounding worried.

I just grinned at her.

She was smiling, but trying to give me a warning look.

Being her big brother, of course I tickled her. It was awkward with an erection, but I caught her between my knees and got my hands under her armpits. She flailed, of course, and I caught glimpses of the darker flesh of her nipples as she twisted and moved, trying to keep herself covered but trying to get away. She squealed quietly and I shushed her, laughing. Finally she threw herself against me, pinning my groin against her chest and she reached her hands up under my arms and began tickling me. I flailed, and not just because of her hands.

We struggled and writhed, laughing hard, until I had one of her hands held away and she had mine firmly so we couldn't tickle each other any longer. We gasped and laughed together and looked at each other happily. Panting as we smiled, we quickly realized the state we were in, with her naked chest pressed against my erection. We continued smiling at each other, but for a different reason now.

She worked up the courage to say, "If you want, you can go ahead..."

I was hesitant, but my dick was throbbing. "Are you sure?"

She raised her eyebrows and nodded excitedly.

"Are you really sure?" I asked again.

Looking me straight in the eye and biting her lip, she said, "Please?"

Gently, I released her arm and placed my hand on her shoulder. She let go of my other hand and wrapped her arms around me. I raised my groin to press my penis against her. Her arms wrapped tighter and she rested her head on my chest. I pushed my dick up again, sliding it between her breasts. It was hard to register that I could feel her breasts against me. They were so soft!

I drew back and slid up again. Our bodies were perspiring. Her hands held to me tightly. I pushed again. With each stroke, I began to feel the edge of my boxers coming down. I didn't care at that point and continued my gentle thrusts. I could feel the tip of my penis emerge from the fabric. It was now against her skin. My precum and her sweat made the flesh so slippery. I pushed against her again. Sara was breathing hard. Really hard. She was so hot, so wet with sweat. Her hair was clinging to both our bodies as we embraced. Her hot breath spilled over my chest. I felt her lips tighten and kiss me once, and then again. As I pushed my erection between her breasts she gave in and hungrily began kissing my chest, gasping and quietly moaning into me.

I cradled her head and ran my fingers through her hair. I heard her whimper. It was too much.

...I felt it building, throbbing...felt the throbbing pressure grow stronger and stronger...I held it...I held on...she whimpered again...it kept building...I held her tight...clutched her head to my chest...she kissed me again and whimpered, "Cum on me...".

I burst! My cum boiled out and shot between us in strong gushes, drenching our skin with semen. She moaned and rubbed her chest up and down against me as my penis pulsed and shot my seed onto her. I groaned with each shot, holding her tightly. Cum had splashed up onto my chest and on her neck, slid down between my legs and dribbled down her belly. Streaks of my semen covered us both as we panted and writhed together.

Sara was gasping, trembling. Without warning, she turned her head in and started kissing my chest again hungrily. I felt her grab her breasts again and felt her kneading them in her hands as her lips crawled over my wet skin, working down. When her chin bumped the wet tip of my still-engorged penis, she quickly jerked her head back up, exhaled, and kissed my chest once more.

Sara opened her eyes and looked up at me. I could only admire the sight she was: her hair was all wet, her forehead glistening, holding her cum-splashed breasts in her hands.

We smiled at each other. It was a smile that said we both knew we should stop, but wanted more. I slipped the band of my boxers back up to cover myself and she turned around and picked her bra up off the floor. I grabbed a few tissues from a box on my desk and gave them to her and she cleaned herself off, facing away, then got her bra and shirt back on.

I went and sat on my bed and she sat with me for a moment. We just sat in silence for a little bit, enjoying the intimacy. Eventually she stood, stretched and gave me a hug. Giving me a smile over her shoulder, she left my room and shut the door after herself.

Chapter 12

My sister's regular attention to my physical needs was really improving my overall mood - the depression I was in prior to that Thursday night had lifted now that we had talked about things a little more and I knew Sara didn't feel manipulated or taken advantage of. However my desire still ran pretty high. Tanya was still a huge turn-on at school and it was hard not to come home and immediately want to masturbate thinking about her full breasts and the way she smiled after a joke. It hadn't helped that she was wearing such awesome jeans on Tuesday, or the low-collar black top she wore the next day. I was just doing my best to try not to obsess over her and instead enjoy working closely with her on our projects and be happy with that, so that I wouldn't let my thoughts about her influence my thoughts about Sara. I really respected my sister and wanted to be as true to her as possible.

Which wasn't easy. But I was trying.

As a result the last week overall with Sara had been really nice. Despite everything else going on in our lives, we were making an effort to spend more time together, enjoying each other's company. We had even spontaneously gone to see a movie together, something we hadn't done in a couple of years. It was just nice to have someone at home who you knew cared for you. Not that we didn't before, but we were becoming more affectionate with one another. We were a lot closer now - and not just physically.

So when another Friday evening came, though I really wanted to ask her to be with me so I could masturbate, instead I opted to just enjoy watching one of her favorite movies with her. And when it had finished and she had fallen asleep I helped her to her room to put her to bed. She hadn't minded me being in the room while she slipped into her pajamas, though she made me look away for a moment. And I tucked her in, and kissed her on the forehead before leaving.

However when Saturday evening came, I was really ready for some help. As soon as our parents had gone to bed, I asked if she would mind. We were watching TV in the den again, but nothing interesting. We were mainly there to enjoy being on the couch together.

She happily agreed and we shut off the TV.

"So what are you in the mood for tonight?" She asked, grinning.

"You always ask me that and it feels weird to give you suggestions." I said.

"I'm never sure what to start with!" She giggled. "Give me some idea, would you?"

"Well, you could just take everything off...that'd be nice." I said and grinned.

She raised an eyebrow and laughed. "I'll bet you'd like that." She waited a beat and then added, "And you're not the only one."

I paused. That wasn't the response I was expecting. "Really? I was kidding." I told her.

"Well yeah! I figured!" She teased. "I'm just saying, the way you look at me...I'd love to see your face if I did that."

Wow. This was a cool conversation.

"Um...well, there you go. I gave you a great idea." I joked.

She smiled. Then she thought for a moment. "I'll tell you what. If you really want...I'll show you something tonight but you have to be in my room."

To say I was enthusiastic in agreeing would be a huge understatement.

She grinned and got up from the couch. I followed her into her room and waited for her to put a few things away to make room. She gestured for me to sit on her bed and stood there to watch me undress, grinning. Feeling really awkward (as seemed to be normal now) I took off my clothes and sat in front of her on her bed, in just my boxers.

Sara reached up and adjusted her long hair and gave me a really enticing look. She reached up and slipped one strap of her tank top off her shoulder. Then she slipped down the other. My dick started to stiffen and I squirmed, trying to give it room.

"So...are you interested?" She asked, demurely. She playfully batted her eyes at me.

In response I nodded my head and held my breath.

She smiled, quietly, and with all the grace a woman has, she began to slowly pull down the front of her tank top. She didn't have a bra on underneath, so more and more of her soft flesh was revealed to my eyes. Her shoulders were now bare, as was the top of her chest, down an inch of two below the start of the slow rise of her breasts. Her shirt drifted further down and the soft crevice between her breasts grew deeper and more distinct. Her flesh looked so smooth.

The edge of her tank top now got tighter as it was reaching the crest of her bust, and I could see her skin tug a little against the pressure from the fabric. She had uncovered more than the top half of her breasts and was probably only an inch or so from her nipples.

There, Sara paused, and looked up at me. I realized that I had started stroking my dick over my boxers, though I didn't even remember doing it. I looked up at her and sighed, smiling. "Wow." I said.

She raised an eyebrow, mischievously and with a little tug her shirt slipped down to her stomach.

I wasn't even breathing, I would later realize. And my heart was beating so hard I could feel it in my head.

There, right in front of me, not five feet away, my sister stood with her shirt dropped down. Her breasts hung there like large teardrops, swaying ever so gently. Her pert, little nipples were the color of new rosebuds and seemed to point to me. My sister was...flawless. Her breasts were just stunning and though I was looking at her I couldn't believe my eyes. Sara was just smiling at me, her full breasts naked before me. This was the most incredible thing my sister had ever done for me.

I was already pumping my dick pretty hard as she asked; "Well?" with a little pleased grin. She already knew what I thought. I just shook my head, unable to put anything intelligent into words.

I pumped my dick through my boxers as I stared at my sister's soft nipples. She smiled and put her hands together over her head, reaching up toward the ceiling and arching her back in a big, pretend stretch. She pushed her chest out and let out a satisfied sigh for my benefit. I was barely holding on now, every stroke I made on my dick felt like it would be the last. She finished her stretch and slid her hands up her stomach and wrapped them around her breasts to cup them loosely. I could feel my orgasm building and started thrusting my cock in my hand.

I jerked my dick hard and as my orgasm came the tip of my penis poked out through the front flap of my boxers and my first shot of semen squirted out onto the floor in plain view. I heard Sara say, "Oh!" and realized what was happening. My mind foggy, I tried to get my dick back in but was less than successful and ended up releasing more cum that landed right on my boxers and hand until I got it back in and finished depositing my load in my boxers.

"Nice show!" she said.

I was gasping for air and would have blushed if I wasn't already. Sara didn't even bother to cover her breasts yet. She just stood there smiling at me happily. I tried not to stare but she seemed to be enjoying it.

"So how does it feel to be the first guy to get to see me topless?" She asked.

"Wow. Um, awesome." I replied.

"My tissues are over there." She said, pointing to her desk.

I stood to go get a few but Sara walked right up to me so I stopped. She looked down at the wet spots on her carpet. I felt nervous having her so close to me.

"Sorry about the mess." I said. She looked up and smiled, taking another step closer.

"It's fine, silly, but after all this you owe me something."

About a thousand ideas popped into my head but I simply said, "Hmm?"

Looking right in my eyes she asked, "Will you hug me?"

I easily agreed.

My sister, proudly topless, stepped up close and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her naked breasts touch my chest and press against me, felt the erotic intimacy as our nearly naked bodies embraced. My body felt flooded with warmth. She put her face against my neck and probably would have purred, the tender way she was holding me. I drifted my hands along her bare back, enjoying the feel of her skin.

Our embrace went past the normal time for a hug and we continued holding each other.

She sighed into my neck and I tilted my head closer against hers. Her hands were slowly feeling my back as I was sliding my hands over hers. She sighed again and I could feel her lips against my neck, and it felt a bit like a kiss. I nuzzled my head against hers to encourage her and felt her lips move again against my neck and felt her breath on my skin. I put my hands on the sides of her body, feeling her ribs, and slowly slid them up. When my thumbs met the sides of her breasts, I felt her nuzzle her face against my neck again and exhale, touching her parted lips to my neck again. I allowed my thumbs to slide inward, following the sides of her pert breasts toward my chest. She responded by relaxing her hold on me so her breasts weren't held so tightly against me. I pulled my thumbs in further along the bulge of her breasts up to where her chest touched mine.

Sara pulled her stomach away and nuzzled her face deeper into my neck, loosely trailing her lips across the skin. This had further relaxed the pressure of her chest against mine allowing my thumbs to slide forward along her breasts until I knew I was almost touching her nipples. There was a moment's pause and I'm not sure who moved first but she began to hungrily kiss my neck as my thumbs slid onto her nipples. After that, any measure of control we had gave way and I slid my hands right over her breasts and began to fondle them as she gasped and moaned, kissing my neck and feeling my head and neck with her hands.

This was pure joy for both of us as we held each other, touching, kissing and feeling. I started kissing her neck as I felt her pert breasts and gently tugged at her nipples. Sara kissed my neck and pushed her chest firmly against my hands. Our heads were soon cheek to cheek and the next thing either of us knew we began to touch our lips together, pretending not to kiss for a moment and just exhaling and lightly rubbing our lips together, but then it became an undeniable kiss and we took to it hungrily. She moved her hand from my head and put it on my waist, then started reaching in. I only kissed her harder and she moved her hand to the front of my wet boxers, reached down and grabbed my crotch. My dick had been flaccid through most of this and though a full erection wasn't yet possible, it started to fill out more and became thicker as she fondled me.