Pure Imagination Pt. 02

Story Info
Lucy wakes up.
847 words
4.08
7.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Chapter 2: This Side of the Door

The sun came up and Lucy Pevensie was once again sitting on the floor of her bedroom closet, bottomless. She had probably failed to bring herself to orgasm once again, she couldn't remember if she had one. It was never as good sitting on the floor of her closet. What was best for the task, in her opinion, was certainly a great spacious wardrobe. Lucy had wanted one of her own forever, she would often ask for it as a present.

Lucy lived alone, so on the surface there was no reason for her to masturbate secluded. The truth was, that was the way she used to do it. Those were surely the best memories she had of doing it. They were truly great memories, before everything went wrong.

The cold January air began to sweep through the closet, so Lucy decided to get up and put some clothes on. For a woman in her thirties, she was very pretty, with long blonde hair and brown eyes and a face that on occasion freckled in the summer. She wasn't very tall or heavy, but she sure turned heads.

What day was it? Ah, yes- the 20th. By the time she went down for bed, she would be in Austria. She had been looking forward to this trip for a long time. It was far away from her dreary existence in this mediocre London apartment, her boring job at a law firm, and overall just no excitement. Out farther in Europe seemed like a fantastical mystery world, the kind she used to dream about long ago... and still did. She could only hope.

The phone rang. Who could it be now? It could be one of Lucy's siblings. Maybe it was her law partner Baggins. He had just showed his lovely Samantha a pretty golden ring, so it probably wouldn't be him. They were going off on honeymoon too, but she couldn't personally understand why he and his friends went where they did. It seemed like a lot of work to her personally.

She went over and picked up the phone.

"Hello, Lucy." came the voice of her oldest brother, Peter. The siblings didn't talk to each other very much. When they were younger, they were a lot closer, doing many things together. Maybe it was just because they had grown up, maybe it was... that winter...

"Why, hello, Peter. How are you? How are the children?"

"Why, I'm fine and they're fine, thank you. How are you?"

"Good as ever, I suppose."

"Listen, I was thinking that maybe the four of us could get together for kind of a sibling thing, you know? Soon, hopefully?"

"Oh, um, I'm actually going away on vacation, I think I told you that."

"Oh, that's right. Ah well, Edmund didn't seem too enthusiastic either, maybe I can put something together for Mum's birthday... Speaking of, have you heard what Dad got her for Christmas? I'd never have expected it from the man..."

He launched off on another one of his tangents. Lucy's mind was still a little on self pleasure, so she tried to quietly reach her hand into her underwear and start stroking her pussy. That old feeling came back and she began to think about every erotic experience she'd ever had. This was more than enough to really get her going.

As her brother rambled on to himself, Lucy was having a terrific (in her opinion) masturbation session. Her hand moved up and down her vagina. Some of her fingers slipped inside and Lucy gave a little gasp, which thankfully Peter didn't notice. She just kept going, refusing to stop. She could feel herself about to orgasm, and braced for it.

"...so embarrassed, she stuck the golf club right up his..." Peter was saying when suddenly a very loud moan came from the other end. "...Lucy?" It went on for a while.

Lucy suddenly realized what had just happened and shut her mouth in embarrassment. "That's all very funny, Peter." she said, trying to get away from what had he had obviously heard.

"Ah, Lucy, you woke up on the floor of the closet again, didn't you?" Peter asked, obviously remembering an incident when they saw each other last.

"Well, okay, yes, I did." Lucy admitted.

"I really think you should find a husband, or at least something so all this childish behavior can stop."

"Oh, I'm sure God has that all planned out for me eventually, and it's very grownup to do things like this, I can assure you."

The conversation didn't last much longer until Peter hung up. Lucy looked back into her closet again. She did so try to be a grownup, but sometime she just felt so childish inside. She longed for the days of very little cares or worries... all her siblings did, but Lucy most of all. She put her things together and left for the plane, hoping Austria would be a new land, like those she dreamed about going to when she was a girl...

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers