Pure Imagination Pt. 03

Story Info
Another morning.
623 words
3.48
6.2k
00

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Chapter 3: The Candy Man Can

Charlie Bucket woke up once again in his large bedroom. Turning his head, he saw a naked woman on the other side of the bed. Noticing he was naked as well, he concluded that they must have had sex the previous night, though he couldn't remember it at all.

The woman opened her eyes. "Good morning!"

"Oh, hello." Charlie said in reply.

"Last night was one of the best nights of my life. We should definitely do it again."

This girl was about to get disappointed. "On the contrary, I don't remember it at all, really."

"Ha ha, you forgot? Really? I'm sure you've slept with so many women, you forget all of them after a while, rich boy..."

"You could say that, yeah." admitted Charlie.

"Well, I guess I should just go then. I've been candy for men before, I know what to expect."

Charlie made no attempt to prevent this as the woman dressed herself and walked out the bedroom door. She did look quite nice, but obviously she wasn't too memorable in the end. Sexually, he had gotten to the point where this was normal. He made a mental note to finish packing later for his trip to Austria.

He got out of bed. Looking into his mirror, it was clear to see how so many young women flocked to him. He was tall and still in his twenties. He had longish chestnut hair, forest-green eyes and was also quite well-endowed.

However, once he got out of bed and started walking around his house, another reason became obvious. Charlie's stepfather owned an enormous mansion and had loads of money, and he had been chosen as heir to all of it. He was one of the most eligible bachelors in the area, to say the least, and his stepfather was happy to get both dates and sexual partners for him.

He walked into the dining room, where his stepfather and stepsister had already finished their breakfast.

"Hello!" his stepsister cheerily said to him as he was leaving. Charlie gave her a quick smile in return, he had always liked her.

His stepfather gave a nod. "How did it go with her last night?"

Charlie shrugged. "Same it usually goes, I guess. "

"Oh?"

"I mean, I appreciate you trying to set me up with girls, but it just isn't working out yet, I'm afraid."

"Well, I can get someone else in for you tonight, if you'd like." said his stepfather. This had become a routine offer.

"What, and have it go like it's been going? Anyway, I'm leaving for Europe tonight, remember? Hopefully, the girls in Austria will at least be real, not like the ones you usually get."

"Alright, Charlie, calm down a little. I could have picked another starving woman off the streets to be my wife, you know. Hell, I could have married some woman with boobs bigger than her brain, and I wouldn't have cared that much. Your mother certainly appreciates me. You think your grandpa would have lived much longer if I hadn't brought you all in?"

Charlie said nothing for a while. Finally, he spoke up. "You know how you once told me the man who got everything he ever wanted lived happily ever after? Well, I'm starting to doubt that."

His stepfather left without saying anything and Charlie ate in silence. After he had finished, he walked back to his room to get what he needed for his own vacation. It was always a funny feeling walking through there. When he had first moved to the big house, there seemed like there was so much magic inside. These days, though, he felt like the magic had all gone.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers