Pure Imagination Pt. 04

Story Info
Two of our characters meet.
1k words
3.94
5.8k
00

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Chapter 4: Stay Awake

The doctor came in to find a pretty young woman sitting on the couch. She had already taken all her clothes off.

"So, Miss, what seems to be the problem?" he asked.

"It's well, sex... I have it a lot but I just can't enjoy it, you know? I've never been able to cum... I feel a lot of little tingles and that's it..."

The doctor thought for a moment, and took out his tongue depressor. "Open your mouth wide and say 'Aaaaaaahhhhh'."

"Aaaaaaahhhhh."

"Ah."

Charlie had been enjoying Austria since he had arrived a few days back. He'd enjoyed the scenery as he came in, and was certainly enjoying the hotel. It was quite fancy, extravagant, and impressive. His thoughts soon of course turned to the women of the hotel. Most of the guests were already married, and he found it hard to communicate with the staff, attractive as they were.

One morning, he went to the lounge for a little relaxation. He saw a very beautiful woman reading alone in a large chair over by the World War I memorial. Who knows, he thought as he sat down next to her, she could turn out to be very nice. It was worth a try.

"Um, hi." he said nervously. Admittely, he had almost forgotten how to talk to a regular woman.

"Greetings." the woman said back, looking up.

"I'm Charlie Bucket." he said, offering his hand.

"Lucy Pevensie." she said, shaking back.

"Waiting for someone?"

"Oh no, I'm not in a relationship at the moment."

"Neither am I. What are you reading?"

She showed him the book. There were detailed pornographic pictures, with accompanying text underneath. On this particular page, a doctor was holding a tongue depressor in a nude woman's mouth. Charlie recognized it as the dirty anthology that had apparently replaced all the Bibles in the nightstands of the rooms.

"Oh. I was never really into that kind of stuff. I...well, I always could get the real thing." he noted.

He didn't seem to be bragging. They kept talking for a little while longer. "Well, I don't have anyone to meet for lunch. Would you like to join me?" Lucy asked.

"I'd enjoy that very much, yes." he replied.

"Just as I thought." said the doctor, taking the depressor out of her mouth.

"What's wrong with me, doctor?" asked the woman.

"Well, it would seem that your clit is located in the back of your throat." he explained as if it was a common medical problem.

"Oh, no... Can you fix it?"

"There is an alternative solution available..."

"Yes?"

"Would you mind if I showed you?"

And so, they kept their promise and met for lunch. Charlie told Lucy about his wealth and future and Lucy told Charlie about her home life and work. Neither told each other anything deep. They didn't really want to yet, there hopefully would be time for that later. The lunch together turned into a dinner together, followed by breakfast, and then a whole day. Night came and Charlie met Lucy in front of her room.

He gave her a big kiss. "Goodnight, Lucy. I had a good day, I hope we can meet again tomorrow."

"Hold on, Charlie. I haven't had a shower yet today."

He smiled. "I haven't, either."

"Perhaps you'd like to join me?"

"I would like that, yes."

And so, the two went into Lucy's bathroom. Charlie turned it on hot and then began to undress Lucy. He took off her cute yet sexy dress and bra to reveal rounded, respectable breasts. Underneath her panties, it was obvious to him that she often played with herself. Lucy took off Charlie's shirt, then pants. She noticed he was already growing downwards.

They both got in and began to hug and caress each other. The warm water combined with each other's touch was an exciting sensation. Charlie kissed Lucy again and slipped his tongue into her mouth, feeling around inside. Lucy moved her right hand down to Charlie's erection and then began working. Looking down at her nude body was all the help Charlie needed. He closed his eyes, and released. Lucy could feel it running down her leg along with the shower spray.

Now it was Charlie's turn. He turned her over and told her to put her hands on the wall and bend a bit. Lucy, okay with this, complied. She braced herself as she felt his length enter her bottom. He gripped her shoulders and started thrusting. One...two...three! Lucy moaned, but it was a happy moan. This was quite a pleasure for her.

After a few more minutes, Lucy turned the water off. The two toweled off and then crawled into bed together.

They laid there for a few minutes. "I suppose we should be getting off to sleep now." said Charlie finally.

"Oh, I think I can stay awake a little longer." replied Lucy, looking him in the eye.

For a while now, the doctor had been performing his solution on his patient. He was lodging his dick right into her mouth, and down her throat to fuck her! She was finally able to cum, and she couldn't be happier.

This was around the time those Woodward and Bernstein boys started publishing their investigative work, so she was known as "Deep Throat." This became a part of her routine physical, and after a while, Miss Deep Throat had become a popular conquest where she lived. She often thanked the doctor for straightening out that part of her life, and the doctor thanked her back, as he loved having ladies do that for him.

Charlie agreed, and got on top of Lucy for some passionate play. Their bodies were still a bit wet, this made them hold each other a little harder. Soon, Lucy felt a cock enter her pussy for the first time in a while. The feeling was simply mystifying. As for Charlie, when he looked down at the beautiful woman he was fucking, he knew had once again struck gold.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers