Pure Imagination Pt. 09

Story Info
...in the most delightful way.
763 words
4.11
5.4k
00

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers

Chapter 9: A Perfect Nanny

Finally, Jane said "Well, that's all very fascinating. But that's as naughty as the countryside gets, isn't it?"

"Oh, that's nowhere near the worst of it. The countryside can get very nasty." Lucy said in response.

"I grew up in London, remember. The things I've seen..."

"Perhaps, seeing as you're the only one who hasn't entertained us with an erotic story yet, you could further your argument."

Jane looked back at the parrot-headed umbrella. "Yes, I will...

My father was always working, he was never in our lives much growing up. One summer, my mother began working as well, so they decided to hire a nanny for me and my brother Michael. We had our own ideas about what a perfect nanny should be like, but we weren't quite sure what exactly to expect.

I remember it clearly. The day she came, the winds were coming in from the east and we were a bit worried. The nanny came right up to our room. We hadn't remembered seeing her before. She locked the door and introduced herself as Mary.

We introduced ourselves and made conversation. Eventually she asked us what we knew about sex. I replied that it was the thing you did for babymaking.

Not if you're lucky, she said. Moreover, there had to be some fun in it, otherwise it was just wrong. We were confused, so she asked us to undress. After we curiously did so, she did too.

We are all nude then, and Mary launched into a series of speeches more informative than anything I would ever hear at school. She told us how to fuck a vagina, an arse, and a waiting mouth. She talked about how sometimes you can spot birds having sex, and I suddenly realized that I had seen it before. We were taking all this new information in with interest, and with the sight of her naked body, it made the most wonderful feeling.

She then moved on to the topic of self-pleasure. She pulled something out of her bag- a very big dildo, I was surprised it even fit in there. Mary walked over to our full-body mirror, crouched down and then stuck it right up her pussy. We were surprised at this, it looked like it would hurt. Nevertheless, she pulled it in and out at a great pace. In about a minute, we heard her singsong orgasm. I tried doing it with my fingers, I came quite quickly. Mary smiled, knowing she had done well.

At the same time, Michael was playing with his dick, apparently not having the best of luck. Mary came over and took his hand off. She presented him with lube. He eagerly rubbed some on his flaccid cock and watched it get hard. She was in a good mood, so she opened her mouth. He slid it into her waiting jaw. It was funny, the lubricant made it go down with no trouble at all. He soon came into her mouth. It was most delightful, she said.

Oh, you really should have seen it. It was the first time either of us had done anything sexual, and what an introduction. I still have no idea where Mary had learned any of it. Wherever it was, she had learned well. For the entire morning, she let us experiment on her, on each other, and with ourselves. She never said no or anything like that.

Around the time when our mother was supposed to come home, Mary said it was time to stop for the day. Truthfully, it had grown a little out of control, which I guess you could say for all our adventures. Tomorrow, she said, we were going out to the park. I could only wonder what she had planned for us there. It was all I thought about when I was going to sleep."

Jane looked over at her friends, expecting to see them having sex. But no, they were listening intently.

"Fuck, I wish I had a nanny like that." Charlie said.

"Likewise. Was she the perfect nanny you had wished for?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, yes. Practically perfect in every way... But that should be enough for now. It's getting late. We should all have dinner."

"Good idea, I'm hungry..." said Charlie. The trio all put their clothes on and went out of the room.

"Maybe after dinner, I could take out some lube?" he offered.

"I was thinking the same thing." said Lucy.

"Oh, you should enjoy that," Jane said. "No more than a spoonful, though."

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
156 Followers