Pure Imagination Pt. 10

Story Info
A very silly romp throughout the hotel.
1.3k words
4.2
4.7k
00

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Chapter 10: Chim Chim Cheree

The next morning, the three went down to breakfast. Jane had brought her copy of the hotel book down with her.

"Oh Lord, isn't it a bit early in the morning for that?" Lucy asked.

"I don't read it for that, I read it because I like the genre. I can't say much for this story, though- a King Arthur tale told as a ludicrous farce. This Monty Python chap is no T.H. White, whoever he is... Perhaps I'll reread the Gospels of Alice, Wendy and Dorothy."

Lucy had finished early, so she left the table. She wondered if she would sleep with any of the hotel's other guests. She did not have to wonder much, as she had soon ran into a priest, who invited her into his room. Father Paul was making it quite clear to Lucy that he wanted to have sex.

"Oh, I wouldn't want you to lose your celibacy on account of me..." Lucy said, concerned.

"You honestly think the clergy is one hundred percent asexual? Ridiculous!" said Father Paul.

"Yes, well, aren't I a bit old for you?" she said, thinking herself a bit clever.

"Oh, please. I have slept with many women even older than you." he said back.

Lucy decided to give in and sleep with him. She had never had sex with a priest before, but he seemed quite experienced. They had sex for the whole morning and Father Paul apparently seemed to be getting bored with her.

"Do you have a man in your life, Lucy?" he asked.

"Why, yes, I do."

"You are to go to him and make love with him. And do it well."

"Good idea."

"Of course it's a good idea."

Meanwhile, Charlie had also left the table, leaving Jane alone reading. A man with a plate full of chicken breasts and beef patties came over. A little bit of her boobs were visible, unfortunately making the man stare.

"Could you quit that, please? I was going to leave soon, I have to meet my friends."

"Are you going up to fuck them?" asked the man rudely in a French accent.

She was, but she wasn't going to admit it. "No, and I would like to leave without harassment, please."

"You do not deserve harassment. You are, in fact a royally unattractive cunt." the Frenchman said back.

Jane hated people saying that word. "And you are royally unpleasant, sir. I do hope not all Frenchmen are like you."

"What-ever. Go away or I shall continue to insult you."

"Not so fast. I've got half a mind to-" Jane said, rising up from her seat. Before she could, though, the Frenchman dumped the contents of his plate down Jane's shirt. She had had enough, and after cleaning up, she walked away.

Charlie was walking back to Lucy's room when he saw an angry-looking young man dragging a nude woman out of his room.

"What's this about?" he asked.

"I've just caught this slut fucking another guy, and I'm about to smack her."

"You found her without any clothes on?"

"Well, I took them off... But she's still a slut!"

"Where is this guy?" he asked, not seeing the man in question.

"He's not here. This fucking whore has given me herpes all over my face, anyway." The man had a remarkably clear face. "I got better." he added.

"I know a slut when I see her," Charlie said, playing along, "and if she's a slut, there's sure to be something up her pussy."

"Like a rat?"

"Uh, sure. Now, rats reproduce very much, and a slut is sure to reproduce often."

"Of course! I'll have this slut up by her..."

"Hold it. A beaver is also a rodent, as is a rat, and a beaver is also a vagina. And hence, if her beaver can fit a rat, she must be..."

"A slut!" He walked off with the girl, presumably in search of a rat. Charlie went on with his quest.

Lucy had gotten closer to her room. Up near the more expensive suites, she noticed a sad-looking young man. She asked him why he looked that way. He was on his honeymoon, and he was not interested in his new arranged bride at all. They would have sex later that night, he said, and Lucy formulated a plan.

Later, while the groom was deflowering his new wife, they both heard a loud yell. Lucy came bounding in nude and immediately started screwing the man. The bride ran off, presumably to tell someone. He thanked her and they fucked a little while longer.

Jane had started back to the room by then. Suddenly, she saw a man completely covered, head to toe, in black leather. She tried to move past him, but he stopped her.

"Excuse me, ma'am. My partner has left me for the moment, and so close to a scheduled whipping, too. May I ask for some help?" he asked.

"Oh, dear me. I'm dreadfully inexperienced in that department. But very well, I suppose it can't hurt... me, anyway..."

Jane walked into the man's room, which he had converted into a fairly impressive BDSM dungeon. He bent over in wait. Jane took a whip, and snapped it right over his back. The leather had ripped open, and it left a long, bloody gash. "Oh dear me! I'm so sorry!" Jane said in worry.

"Oh, no, that was good, keep going."

Jane cracked the whip several more times. His back was getting bloodier.

"I, I apologize... I'll stop now..."

"Don't worry about it. It's just a flesh wound."

She kept going until his back was a mangled mess of blood and red skin. Jane respectfully walked off then, while the leather man commanded her not to stop. She met Lucy, who asked why her arm seemed weak.

Charlie was almost to the room, when he thought he saw Lucy. He only saw the woman from the back, but he followed her in anyway. He came to find five or ten beautiful young women, all of whom looked quite happy to see him.

"Who are you?" the woman he had followed in, who he now saw wasn't Lucy.

"Charlie, uh, sorry, I thought you were my girlfriend. I'll just be along..."

"Oh no, the fault is all mine." the woman said. The others admitted it was their fault as well. "Yes, we've all been bad girls, and for that, you must spank us. And after that, we will give you oral sex, as an apology."

"Well, I suppose I could stay a bit longer..."

At that moment, Jane and Lucy suddenly came in. "What's going on here?"

The woman quickly tried to explain. "Well, I was was walking back to our room, and I was talking to this man. He came from Rome, you know, and I would think men from that area are very naughty indeed, but he pushed me off and said..."

"Get on with it!" Charlie yelled.

"Yes, do get on with it." said Lucy.

"Get on with it!" added Jane.

"I was shocked, as you could imagine..."

"Oh, get on with it." Father Paul said, walking by.

Charlie explained the situation and all three left and finally made it back to Lucy's room.

"I've had a very silly day." Lucy said once they were all in bed.

Jane agreed. "Me, too. Not to worry, though, I've got something planned for us tomorrow that I think you'll both like.

END OF PART ONE

Greetings everyone,

First, a clarification. Due to some issues with format, all of these chapters have become parts. I see this as the first part, while Chapter 11 will be the beginning of Part 2. If you wish, I do suggest for you to stick around as our trio continues to grow closer together. They will grow more perverted, their sex will get more naughty, and their stories will become all the more shocking.

And thanks for reading!

-Lady Daisy

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers