Pure Imagination Pt. 12

Story Info
Goodness gracious me!
786 words
4.25
4.3k
00

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: The Faun

Lucy had been having a rather good time with the studs. She had just finished taking one in her mouth, while another, having come all over her, stood up and relaxed. He had a nice ass- she hadn't noticed.

Charlie ran in with some of the girls. Not one of them had a scrap of clothing on, it was obvious that they had just had a good time.

"Why, hello there." Lucy greeted them.

"Hey, Lucy, let them fuck you dirty, eh? These girls have certainly earned their money's worth."

"Yes, thank you. Charlie was just telling us about one of his old girlfriends, but she did not seem as nice as you..." said one of the sluts.

"Right, yeah... You must have had loads of old boyfriends, but I've never heard you talk about them."

Lucy laughed. "Oh, well, I've actually had several romantic partners thatI was close to," She thought for a moment. "Would you like to hear about the first young man that laid with me?"

"Sure, go ahead." Charlie said, some agreeing with him, as they moved on up the beed, closer to her.

"Alright then,

If you recall, I'd been playing with myself in the wardrobe for a while, but I did still want a nice boy to sleep with. Not like the girl-chasing type like those fauns who chased those nymphs in all those old stories, but a nice, considerate, sweet young man who had respect for me. And then I would love and respect him in return! Oh, yes... just like you Charlie...

Anyway, one day not long after I had entered my sexual world, I was walking alone in the woods near the house. I went up to the lamppost my Uncle Alan had put up to help him find his way through the when I noticed a boy around my age walking around. He was- oh, lord... surprised to find me, and I told him I was surprised too. No, keep doing that... I told him I was staying with my aunt and uncle, and he asked if we could go back to the house.

Mmm... we did, and soon we were in the den near the fire. He got something to eat, and we kept talking until the subject of sex was breached. It was a slow task, but oh, what it led to...

No one had come down yet, so we undressed in front of each other. He had skinny, hairy legs, I remember. I wanted to study more, but he told me to lay down on the couch. He said he liked "clean" sex, I wasn't quite sure what he meant by that. I put a finger on his mouth and told him to hush for a moment. What? Oh yes... Right there, perfect!

Slowly, he got over me and put his organ into mine. He was good- it wasn't too painful. I made noises of delight and approval, but he ran his fingers over my body and breasts. His touch was electrifying. I could tell he had lost virginity prior to meeting me. Sexual thoughts ah... ah... sexual thoughts began to penetrate my mind even more.

I started touching him too, eventually reaching his bum. He seemed to like this, so I gripped it hard. I had to grip even harder as he began thrusting, never furiously, but considerate and so that we were both having fun. I certainly was. I noticed that he was beginning to come to climax, so I braced myself. He tried to make it last long for the both of us, and it did. He made a sort of bleating, but I simply enjoyed the feeling. I'd made myself orgasm before, as you know, but this time I didn't quite know how to respond.

Soon after we finished, though, he suddenly started acting rather strange, as if he had done something wrong. I asked what it was, but he wouldn't tell me. He put his clothes back on quickly and told me not to tell anyone. I said I wouldn't and he left. I had a good night in the wardrobe, to be sure. I didn't see him again for a long time, and I wished for his return eagerly. I did wonder, though, about the reason for his sudden departure. I probably should have thought about it more, but... oh..."

At that moment, Lucy had another orgasm, helped this time by multiple men and women. The brothel inhabitants had quite enjoyed the story and Charlie did too. They told her this, and she smiled and thanked them. More importantly, everyone resolved to fuck a bit more after that, and they most certainly did.