Pure Imagination Pt. 13

Story Info
A jolly, jolly holiday with you.
740 words
4.2
5.1k
00

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Chapter 13: Jolly Holiday

Jane and the owners of the whorehouse were having a nice round of tea amidst the sex noises they heard coming from the other rooms. She looked up for a second.

"Someone's just came, I think," she said. The husband chuckled. "Do you two have sex often?" asked Jane.

"Of course we do- though never with our little friends or when they're around." the wife answered.

"Oh, is that right?"

"Yes- did that nanny of yours have a man?" the husband asked.

"...Why yes, she did." replied Jane.

"Well, do go on, we'd love to hear." said the wife.

"Oh, yes, certainly...

Mary had promised us an trip out to the park, so we got up rather early. Bolting down, my brother and I found we were even early enough to catch our father for a brief moment before he left for work. We found our nanny was already there too, fixing breakfast. She bid us good morning as we sat down. I was so excited, I finished in no time.

It was a wonderful day, I remember. Sunny, warm, a perfect occasionally for a day outside. Walking to the park, we saw that the sidewalk had been littered with drawings of nude women- not that I was complaining about that. It was her husband's work, Mary said. I noticed a portrait of her- bigger breasts than in reality, but otherwise pretty good. Someone going by looked down at the picture and then looked up. Mary then flashed them as if to say yes.

Her husband, Bert, had at that moment gotten a woman's clothes off and was sketching her out. She was lying like she was a seductress on a couch instead of a likely filthy sidewalk. Anyway, Mary and Bert met then and kissed. I looked away- I had not yet shed the gesture from my childhood years.

They had sex with others occasionally, but they were loved each other the most and were deeply devoted to one another. Mary always said they would never split up... yes, indeed like you two. Bert brought a hand up to her breast, which was still exposed, and started touching it, caressing it, with love, you could tell.

Mary suddenly remembered we were still there and introduced us to each other. I respected him, he was quite a nice man. They joined hands and we went out to the park. The tension between them was strong, and I wondered how long it would be before they made love.

And it was not long indeed. We stopped in the middle of the park and in no time at all they were bare and in the grass, going at it like animals for anyone to see. Quite a few people did, but they didn't seem to care. Their only worry seemed to be having less than two orgasms a minute.

Michael was getting turned on by this and started tugging at me- I reluctantly went along with it. I disrobed and let him do whatever he demanded. I ached for a long time after that- there was a lot of penetration involved. He certainly seemed to be having fun, though. We attracted a small crowd of our own. A group of men in black-and-white suits even joined in. All of my holes were filled then, it was exhausting.

I was eventually able to get my head up to look at Mary and Bert. He was on top of her then, his cock going in and out of her arse. She was on all fours. It was almost too much for her, but she kept at it, going up and down. He was going hard, making her scream words I didn't even know...

Eventually, it started raining hard, and we all decided to stop. We went back home, and Mary never said another word about it. Our parents wouldn't be home until very late, so she made us dinner, and the day practically ended..."

Jane was reminded it was about lunchtime then. Her friends were about finished as well, and everyone sat down for a normal meal. Jane prepared, served, and cleaned up all on her own.

"Have you ever had children?" Charlie asked.

"No, though I try to be a mother figure."

"What about a Bert, Jane?" the wife asked.

"Oh, dear me, no. Well... I mean someone might have been nice. Someone to teach me sex words."

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers