Pure, Keen And Nicely Pleasured

Story Info
Alexis Castle learns to cope with wanton lust.
1.7k words
4.38
33.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday, cold outside. Perfect day for a movie marathon he thought and invited her over. Both, sitting on the couch in front of the TV, snuggled together.

Alexis was leaning into his side. At the end of the third movie, she was getting tired but still wanted to stay where she was. Inevitably, she sank with her head into his lap and couldn't help but to close her eyes.

He noticed her falling asleep. Looking down at her, he was in deep thoughts. She was grown up now, how had this happened so fast? He couldn't believe that it was over a decade ago that he taught her how to ride a bike and let her climb her first tree.

Unconsciously, he reached around her. His hand, up until now lying loosely on her waist, was now lightly on her stomach. Lost in his thoughts, he started caressing her with his fingertips circling.

When he suddenly noticed what he was doing, he stopped in shock.

Oh boy, this shouldn't have happened. She's my little girl.

And this was why Alexis woke up again. The whole time the 19 year-old teen secretly enjoyed his tender hand strokes on her body. Not even touching her bare skin, but her whole body trembled with need. Need to be touched by him. He often did this while they were watching a movie and she loved it.

Why did he stop? And why did he take away his hand completely? I can't help it. It feel s so good, I like it!

So without thinking, she grabbed his hand and pulled it where it had been.

Rick Castle was surprised. His daughter loved being caressed on her stomach, as it seemed. He didn't pull away his hand but didn't move it, either. He thought it would be the easiest way to handle this situation.

He made the count without his little one.

When Alexis wanted something she could be very insistent. She wanted to feel her father's hand on her tummy, and she wanted to feel his circling strokes.

And so she pressed her palm on his hand and showed him what she wanted. She circled his palm over her lower stomach, over and over again.

Hearing her sigh, Rick Castle felt somehow happy, kind of even giddy that she let him know she wasn't too grown up to get tenderly caressed by her old dad.

And that was the moment when it started to get awkward.

His hand, led on by hers, was stroking her stomach in even wider circles. Now it was just even short of touching her breasts. He inhaled pretty sharply, lust shooting through his system. He just couldn't control it but his cock got hard just as he thought of touching his girl's naked tits.

Rick looked down at her and saw a light smile on her face, eyes still closed. And as he watched her, unconsciously licking her lips, he gave up his resistance and took over control of his own hand again.

He didn't pull away from her; he couldn't. He wanted contact, kind of witness to their bond. And he wanted to touch her exactly the way she wanted of him.

As he began circling his hand on his own, he instantly was granted with a contented moan that made him happy.

She likes it! Oh yes, and I like it, too!

He let his fingertips run up and down her whole torso. He didn't avoid it but when he unintentionally touched her breasts on his way, he didn't linger either. Also instead of disgust, he suddenly heard a second moan, not only showing her comfort but certainly one of sexual arousal.

The next time his fingertips brushed her globes on each up and down stroke, he indeed heard her inhaling sharply, though almost inaudible, and holding her breath for a few seconds. Yet he heard more moans as he continued to do exactly this. Every time she held her breath for a few seconds and the moment she exhaled, she moaned in pleasure.

Geez, this is insane! She definitely gets horny.

But before he could react on this thought, she grabbed his hand once more and now started to pull it up to her breast. She made him squeeze once, cupping her small globe, then she let go of his hand.

Maybe she just wants to enjoy a body massage?

No, if he was honest to himself, it couldn't be this innocent. It really seemed that she wanted to be fondled.

The way her body trembled and her moans sounded, it was definitely a sexual hunger in his daughter's behavior.

He wanted to stop, really. But he couldn't.

Rick could never ever deny Alexis anything. He always wanted to give her what she was asking for.

And right now she was asking for being touched. And he was without doubt very eager to give her a breast massage. He undeniably was a "boob-guy" who loved grabbing small perking breasts.

He squeezed her globe and then started to circle it with pressure before squeezing it again. He heard her moaning out of pleasure. Yes, she moaned frequently by now. But her eyes were still closed. And there still was a smile on her lips.

Oh yeah, she likes that even more!

He had totally forgotten the movie. Right as there was shown a hot sex scene she opened her eyes again, unseen by him as his eyes also had been jerking to the screen the very moment he heard these obscene sex sounds and the horny grunting.

This hot sex scene was about one minute in as he noticed Alexis squirming in his lap. Without even registering, he had continued squeezing her breasts.

Looking down at her and seeing that she had woken up, he saw his daughter was getting aroused by the sight on screen.

Her hand snaked down, her fingers slowly moving between her legs, pressing down at her mound.

Rick watched entranced, wondering what was happening next.

She wouldn't...! Or would she?

He simply stopped breathing and almost lost it as she started to rub herself above her panties, eyes still glued at the pairing on screen.

With a horny groan Alexis turned slightly to her right, so that she was now lying on her back, looking up at him. Her eyes kind of hungry for sexual relief, still a slight smile, even a filthy grin as she noticed his hard-on, wet lips, breathing hard.

Right this moment, Rick Castle tried to resist.

He closed his eyes, his own body betraying him, trembling in lust, breathing as hard as his daughter. But when he opened them again, she hadn't changed a bit. She still looked up to him, begging with her eyes.

As he still wouldn't take a move on her, she reached out for his hand that still lingered on her globe. Alexis slowly but straightforwardly pushed his hand down her body till his fingers reached her Venus Mound. He could tell that she was in fact sexually excited because, no question, her panties had a wet spot right where his fingers touched the cotton above her pussy lips.

It was as if he was not only entranced by the situation itself but also too absorbed to stop anything that was about to happen. He just couldn't prevent it, he simply couldn't.

"Please?"

This whimpered request of his highly aroused little girl, begging him to touch her, was voiced so freely, so openly, so without any doubts or repulsion, so without any kind of uncertainty that he hardly couldn't deny her what she wanted.

She repeated herself, voiced her request more obviously, somehow breathless he heard her begging:

"Yes, dad, go on, please! I'd love to be touched!"

Nonetheless, he was hesitant about doing anything at all. He was frozen, totally incapable of reacting. He simply stared in astonishment, amazement and lust at her lying defenseless in his lap, writhing in sexual need of a gratifying release.

Her palm pressed his fingers down at her crotch, without faltering, she was sure of what she wanted and who she wanted it from. And she wanted it to be certain to let him know what she wanted:

"Please, dad, I give you my permission. I want to be touched! And I want to be touched by you! Please?"

She let him know she wanted it, and that she wanted it from him. With a kind of frank audacity in her demand, she insisted boldly:

"Please, do it! Touch me!"

And not until she felt his fingers rubbing her mound, she removed her hand. Feeling his fingers slightly circling the point above her slit, she started to beam, mouthing "Thank you!" at him.

The whole time he gently caressed her with circling strokes, he looked at her. Immediately after she felt his fingers moving on his own, he saw her glowing in hopeful anticipation and her smile widened, emitting her gratitude.

"Don't be so gentle. I want more! I need it harder! Go ahead, rub me!"

She puffed coarsely as her lust increased. She bucked into his hand. So now, he finally rubbed her uninhibited, yet harder and faster, too.

She yelped out of joy.

"Uh..., uh..., yes! Just like that! Yes!"

He couldn't believe it. He was manipulating his daughter between her legs, and she went wild about that. She urgently searched contact with his fingers, excitedly tried to hump his hand.

To have some more leverage, he pulled her up into his lap so he could rub her faster.

She frantically panted in her highest lust:

"Oh dad, I love you! Just like that! Oh, yes..., please..., make me come!"

Rick couldn't stop. He feverishly masturbated her until she ecstatically squirmed in his lap and then suddenly stiffened in her climax, reaching from her lust hazed eyes she closed in pleasure to down to her toes which she curled.

Alexis joyfully screamed in her release:

"Oh dad! Yes..., oh yes..., oh yes..., oh yes..., DAAAD!"

Full of wonder Rick watched his daughter's orgasm rushing through her whole body, and given the look of post-orgasmic bliss on her face, he did it well. And even so with her panties on, without actually touching the bare skin on her private parts.

She pulled herself up, hugged and kissed him.

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome, pumpkin!"