Pure Temptation Ch. 01: Jon

Story Info
Jon realizes what was always right in front of him.
3.7k words
4.1
23.7k
18
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

Chapter 1: Jon

It happened so suddenly.

No warning. Nothing.

I have this habit. You see, I can't sleep. I don't operate like most people. My wife on the other hand sleeps like the dead. She hits the bed and she dies. I hit the bed and I can't stop thinking, can't stop shifting and just can't sleep, like at all. Oddly, I'm used to it. At a very young age I ended up getting used to the fact that I only ever get 3-4 hours of sleep.

My daughter is just like her mother, hits the bed and sleeps like the dead. Nothing can wake these two up, not a thunder storm or an earthquake and believe me mother nature has tried. Funnily enough, the smell of bacon in the morning wafting through the air gets the job done.

My daughter and her best friend Alexis are two peas in a pod. Ever since we moved into the neighborhood and introduced ourselves to our neighbors those two really hit it off. Since then we haven't managed to tear those two apart and Alexis has practically become part of the family.

I'm glad our little girl found herself a good friend and not only that, a good influence. Its almost as if they haven't grown up since they were little, other than the growing love for video games they are still the sweet and innocent little girls we love.

Very early on I found out that Alexis is a lot like me. Usually when my wife goes to bed I tend to sneak downstairs and watch tv until sleep finally hits me, then I would make my way back to my bed and cuddle my wife and sleep. One night about two months after Alexis started to sleep over I made my way downstairs and found her watching tv.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep." She said embarrassed, "I decided to watch tv, I hope that's okay."

"That's funny." I replied, "I was about to do the same, mind if I join you?"

And just like that, almost every night Alexis slept over the two of us spent time together at night watching tv until our tiered eyes took over before we went on our ways to sleep.

We kept up this routine for about 9 years. Alexis's parents rarely allowed her to watch tv, so this was like candy for her and not only that I would always let her watch shows and movies that she was not allowed to watch. Of course, within moderation, nothing too crazy.

It was almost as if over time her and I became best friends. During our late night tv time we would occasionally talk about anything and everything, life and friends. Alexis would ask me for advice on how to deal with and manage her friends while juggling school and I would give her sound advice... I think. I'm not too good at the advice thing.

Everything changed around her 18th birthday. Alexis and her family had been gone for almost an entire month during the winter. If I remember correctly they took a family vacation too Hawaii.

When Alexis came back the first thing she did was have a sleepover with my daughter. I don't know exactly what about her had changed, maybe it was the light tan that covered her once pristine slender body or maybe it was because something clicked inside that made it so that I was no longer looking at her as a young girl but a young woman.

I was sitting at the dining room table on my day off eating my wife's famous pancake breakfast when Alexis came running through, my daughter leading her through the house to show off the new tv we had installed in the media room. From what I could gleam from the brief conversation they had they were going to watch Lord of the Rings. I'm glad I sound proofed that room when my I started using it for my gaming sessions, fallout 4 can get loud...

In the moment that my daughter ran by with Alexis in tow was enough to set a fire in my loins. Like running through a pool time slowed down just enough for me to catch every single detail of her perfectness.

Like a classic movie trope, when the two girls ran by time seemed to slow down and all I could see was Alexis' short slim frame bouncing through the room. Her long brown hair that would normally fall to her mid back was tied up neatly in a long braid that curved over her right shoulder. The usual clothing that she would wear around the house seemed to accentuate her natural sexiness, making me wonder how I've never noticed her before.

Her tight pink cropped knit halter top that used to be her mums fit her body splendidly and her plump supple breasts that were clearly a size too large for her frame forced the fabric of her shirt to cling greedily to her tanned skin which fully accentuated her wondrous curves. Peaking out between the hem of her shirt and the waistband of her cheap black tights were a beautiful pair of hip bones alongside a pair of tantalizing lines that formed a 'V' on her tight fit stomach that seemed to point the way to her sacred treasure. Her mother being a yoga instructor started teaching women's only classes so that her daughter could participate. I'll you one thing, those classes have clearly paid off because other than going to school in extremely conservative clothing that showed and highlighted nothing her comfortable 'at home clothing' showed off everything that was perfect about her.

Passing by Alexis quickly flashed me a sweet innocent smile, of course I replied in kind while trying to hide my body's growing instinct to mate. If you know what I mean.

They ran by in suck a quick hustle that in their hurry they bumped into the table into the small end table knocking over the large stack of junk mail that my wife decides to keep jolting me out of my trans. Looking at the state of the floor with socked expressions that seemed to say "woops," were the two girls who had lost their luster.

Taking a deep breath which clearly showed my annoyance, I started to stand before Alexis spoke, "I'm sorry!" quickly moving to pick up the pamphlets that had fallen closest to me making my daughter follow suit.

"Sorry dad." My daughter said.

"It's fine, girls." I said making myself comfortable, so I could finish my food, "Just be a bit more careful."

"We will." Said Alexis.

"Why don't you let Alexis clean this up while go clean up your mess you left in the game room last night." I said with a stern voice while glaring daggers at my daughter, "go clean up your mess and out everything back before you show Alexis here your new game."

"Yes dad." She said in a sad tone before getting up making her way through the small hallway to the double doors.

Openly sighing I made sure she left the room before I spoke again, "don't rush Alexis." Looking up at me puzzled while crouched on the floor I continued, "it's going to take her a while to clean up her mess so take your time."

Laughing inwardly Alexis continued to slowly clean up the mess she had made. I tried to sound agitated while speaking, Alexis picking up on the hints in my voice listened, no doubt thinking "he probably wants me to make sure I do a good job," and so she continued to pick up her mess. I made sure to keep an eye on her making it look like I was observing her progress so that she would do her job correctly but in reality, I couldn't stop staring at her.

While she had been crouched on the ground the heavy dining room lights shone on her making the fabric of her cheap black leggings that had been stretched out fully see through giving a wondrous full view of her tight little behind. Soaking in the beautiful view in front of me I made sure to engrave every little detail into my memory. Alexis was wearing a small pink thong, no doubt bought behind her parents back, I probably have my wife to thank for that.

I could see the thin pink fabric run along her ass crack, her tight round cheeks spread apart from her being on her knees. Licking my lips, I adjusted the growing tension in my pajama pants before opening my mouth, "don't forget to get the slips under the cabinet." I said pointing to the small gap between the floor and the china cabinet.

As if seeing it for the first time Alexis sighed realizing just how much of a mess they had made. Getting on all fours Alexis crawled taking no more than two steps before she pressed her head to the floor so that she could peer into the space between before reaching out her hand to fish out her mess.

"Thank you." I said sounding a little more satisfied than I had intended while discretely rubbing my now fully-grown lust that was like a cucumber sticking to my thigh.

"It's no problem." She grunted trying to fish out every piece of paper. The entire time she was on the ground she was entirely oblivious to the erotic show she was giving me. Her face, which was now fully pressed against the hardwood floor was focused on the task at hand while her ass which swayed from side to side was up in the air almost inviting me to take her. This position was completely different from her previous one, before I could only see her round bubbly but spread for my viewing pleasure but now I could see her soft plump mound peaking through the fabric of her leggings.

In her new position I took full pleasure in watching as the outline of her meaty plump mound continuously strained against the fabric. The thin black fabric of her leggings which had been stretched completely see through complimented the pink fabric of her thong that loosely covered her. Staring more intently I could see that the flimsy pink fabric had also been misplaced due to her new position. The thin triangular fabric which probably covered most of her was no barely doing its job. It was obvious by just looking that her meaty plump pussy was a bit to puffy for the fabric to fully cover her because the triangular fabric was pulled almost completely to one side almost revealing her slit completely while the lower half had been pulled upward towards her naval showing off the lower part of her and if it wasn't for the attached fabric that ran up through her crack I would no doubt be able to see a winking virgin hole.

Once again shaken from my happy place, my daughter came out of the media room looking satisfied. "Alexis! I'm done. Let's go kill some zombies!"

Finished picking up the fallen papers Alexis stood up with an equally satisfied look, "okay!"

"Sweetie." I said in an extremely stern and strict tone, "are you sure you did a good job?"

"Yup." She said with a big smile.

"Are you sure that if I go in there right now I won't find junk under the couch?" I said putting down my spoon pretending to get up. Of course, if I stood up now the girls would see my raging erection bulging in my pajama bottoms.

Looking at me nervously she began to shuffle backwards before speaking, "let me go and double check."

Quickly turning around, she ran down the hallway once again leaving me alone with Alexis. "seriously, what am I going to do with her."

Laughing quietly Alexis turned to place the stack of junk mail on the table before turning to follow my daughter down the hallway. "AH! Before I forget." I said stopping Alexis, "yesterday I dropped my pen under the china cabinet before you leave do you think that you could try and find it for me?"

"Sure." Said Alexis happily before resuming the erotic position that made me hard. What was different this time was that the pink fabric that was barely covering her virgin mound had shifted and was now fully pushed aside. Thank god for my wife not being able to buy a thong in the right size, seeing Alexis pump round butt and thin waist she probably bought her a size too big which allowed it to move freely under certain circumstances.

Thankful to my wife I was now indulging in the most tempting peep show in history. You have no idea how much I wanted to just walk up behind her, spank her and take her, I didn't even realize how much I wanted to indulge myself in her until I felt an urge ready to burst in my pants. Turns out that without even thinking I had leaned back in my chair pulled my large member out and started to furiously pleasure myself.

"I don't think it's here Jon." Alexis quietly said still focused on her task, "what does it look like?"

"It's a big pen, sweetie." I said, my voice filled with forced supressed pleasure, "you probably wouldn't be able to write with it properly its so big."

"Okay." She said shuffling forward to search places she hadn't seen yet causing her ass to sway hypnotically while her virgin hole winked ever so slightly with each shuffle of her legs.

"I'm sure you'll find it." I said in a half grunt while blowing my load into the napkin meant for my face.

"Sorry, I can't find it." She said standing up before looking at me.

Quickly picking myself up I stat up making sure to straighten myself out, unfortunately I did not have enough time to put away my freshly beaten off meat, so I just hid it under the table, the still rock hard I had quite the uncomfortable feeling as my large mushroom head pressed angrily against the underside of the table.

"That's fine sweetie." I said realizing that I was slightly out of breath.

"Are you okay?" Alexis asked making her way to me. I slid my chair closer to the table in hopes to hide my erection sticking out from my unbuttoned pajama bottoms forcing my head to scrape painfully against the underside of the table.

"I'm fine." I said trying to wave off her concern, "I'm just feeling a little under the weather. Nothing to worry about."

That didn't stop her from moving towards me until she was standing next to me, my blood began to rush, sweat that had beaded my forehead began to make its way down the side of my face and my breathing had become heavy.

"You're burning up." She said placing the back of her hand against my forehead her other hand reaching for the now soiled napkin, "ew! What is this stuff?" she the second her hand had grasped the sticky substance.

"Oh, that's." I said my temperature rising even more, "that's a new sauce that I tried making. I thought I would go well with the pancakes but now I regret buying it." I said pointing to the napkin in her hand, "as you can see I didn't like it, so I wiped it off into my napkin." I said forcing a laugh.

"But, that's such a waste." She said looking at me slightly disappointed. Having her being partly raised in my home I tried my hardest to teach the girls not to waste their food, I knew this would bite me in the ass one day.

"Well, if you like it." I started to say, I tried to stop but the words just started to spill out of my mouth before I could catch myself, "if you happen to like it then I'll add it to our late-night snack."

Pulling the napkin away from her hand left a giant glob of my semen on her index finger, taking her thumb she began to rub it before bringing it to her nose to give it a small sniff. Showing no clear signs that she disliked the smell she brought her finger to her lips, stuck out her tongue and wiped a large amount into her mouth.

"Not bad." She said with an accepting look on her face before proceeding to lick her fingers clean of the remaining goo, "It's sort of sweet and salty. I like it." She said smiling at me after she finished cleaning her finger.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled nervously at her almost reaching my limit, "it's easy to make, if you want maybe you could help me make it one of these days."

"That sounds like fun!" she said perking up to the idea. My throbbing hard member was now pressing painfully against the underside of the table begging to take its prize.

"I think it will quite the enjoyable experience." I smiled more mischievously thank intended causing Alexis to look at me with a guarded expression, but I pretended not to notice and continued to wrap one arm around her bare waist pulling her closer to for a hug, "thank for you taking care of me Alexis, you make me happy."

"Awe, Jon." Alexis said wrapping her arms around my head which was at her chest level and pulled me in for a big hug. Her breasts now smothering me in her warm embrace, "Of course I worry about you, you're family and family takes care of each other."

"Mmmm" I moaned happily in her arms, my arms responding in kind while my hands explored her exposed skin. Her stomach was tight, and her waist was slim, my fingers glided seamlessly across her baby soft smooth skin. My hands finally finding their resting place on her back, my right hand rested on the small of her back while pinky tried and successfully wiggled its way into the waistband of her leggings. My left hand snuck its way lovingly under her shirt and rested on the clasp of her bra, ready to undo the snap and unwrap its present.

We held that hug a bit longer than needed, her left hand combed through hair on the back of my head while her right hand rested on my neck. My hands looking to comfort her started to rub circles on her back, I consciously rubbed my right hand deeper and deeper into her legging which were now almost covering my hand, my fingers creeping their way past the rise of her back and I knew if I went any further I would start to grab her ass.

Stopping from proceeding any further I took a deep shaky breath trying to steel myself. If I let things go any further, she would eventually see my pulsing member which was ready to ravage the tight young teen in my arms.

"I'll always take care of you." I said breathing into her chest.

"And I'll take care of you." She said pulling away from me to look into my eyes, "I hope you take better care of yourself Jon."

"I will." I said my left hand leaving her shirt was now on her waist and my right hand stayed underneath her leggings.

"You better." She said resting her left hand on the arm of the hand that was trespassing in her leggings, though she didn't seem to mind and the other hand grabbing my cheek with care, "you work to hard, sometimes you need to think about yourself."

As if on time, my daughter ran into the room exclaiming, "All done! The TV room is spotless!"

"Good!" I said, "maybe now you can show Alexis you game."

"Come on Alexis! Let's go kill some zombies!"

"Okay." Alexis nodded to her before she turned away and made her way back into the TV room, "Jon, I forgot to ask." She said looking at me, "can we watch this movie that just came out digitally?"

Whenever Alexis requested to watch a certain movie it meant that it was something her parents didn't approve of. They still looked at her like she was their little girl, too young to learn about the truth of the world and not mature enough to learn about how the world works. Despite them being extremely strict with her I would usually step aside and let her indulge herself in tv and movies whenever we spent time together at night, again nothing crazy. Just normal movies and TV shows, nothing with sex or uber violence, I always made sure to read reviews on every movie and tv show she wanted to watch just to make sure it was within the scope of her parent's ideals. I too wanted to keep her as innocent as possible, everything in moderation.

It was that sheltered innocent and ignorance to the world which my wife and Alexis's parents fought so hard to protect that made her so much more alluring. In this moment of realizing that she had grown into a young sexy innocent and ignorant woman that I had came to the decision that I wanted to dirty her. I wanted nothing more than to watch her fall into sexual depravity, I wanted to take this sweet and innocent girl and transform her into my very own personal pleasure hungry slut and I'm pretty sure my throbbing cock which was trying to break its way through the table would agree.

"Anything for you sweetie." I smiled at her releasing the hand around her waist, "go have fun killing zombies and we'll enjoy ourselves tonight."

"Yes!" she said while pimping her fist like a proud hockey player, "I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this movie since it was announced." With that she turned and ran towards the tv room where my daughter waited. The feel of my hand leaving her leggings was slightly heartbreaking, it was as if my hand lost the place where it belonged.

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers
12