Pure Victory

Story Info
Prologue.
1.7k words
3.5
7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys, this is my first time submitting my work. I wrote a lot but i normally lose interest and stop midway. So, in order to overcome my 'short-term interests' disorder (lol), I decided to submit my works here. Do forgive my English if I made any mistakes since English is my second language. I would definitely appreciate your constructive comments so I can fix and write better for you or myself. Thanks a lot and enjoy this prologue. I hope I don't stop midway again this time. Xoxo

***

Ariana drove around the city in her Porsche in hope it would clear her mind off the talk she had with her father earlier. Her life has been a roller coaster ride being the only daughter to the famous Adrian Rossi; the Italian Mob's boss well known all over the underground crime world. She always knew she'll have to take over her father's 'business' one day and knowing she's the minority in the men conquered business, she dealt with it professionally. Some of the clients would give her a once-over, some would deliberately sexually harass her verbally or physically, and most she would just point a gun between their head to show them she's not someone they can fuck around. It took her only five years to make her own name in the industry and at her age now; twenty-eight, she already made three times profit than her father.

While other girls played with Barbie dolls and dreamt of their prince charming at the age of five, Ariana learnt how to assemble and disassemble guns. She master the art of handling guns at a very young age and her father always make her carry one around. Her favorite would be the rare Heckler and Koch P7M8 Jubilee that her father get her for her 7th birthday.

She never say no to her father. She always obey him no matter how ridiculous his requests are. A part of her blamed him for taking away her childhood but another part of her just wanted to make him proud. She could see it in his father's eyes, her being a girl is just a curse. But he somehow gained enough faith to actually trained young Ariana to get to this point, impalpable and impeccable.

But today her father has crossed the line she don't remember she ever draw. They were sitting across the large dining table enjoying their lunch before her father dropped the bomb in the middle of the meal.

"Giovanni will be visiting you this Friday," Adrian voiced.

"Interessante, to what I owe the pleasure?" Ariana asked wondering why would the well-known Giovanni come visit her in Chicago all the way from Rome. She met him once, Nicholas Giovanni. He's a cool handsome old guy with pepper and salt hair around her father's age and she knew her father and Giovanni go way back in Italy.

"To attend his wedding,"

"With who?" That's interesting. She never knew Giovanni would thought of settling down. With an American girl moreover. Guess not having a heir to pass down his business to had pushed him to do so.

"You," Adrian said blankly.

Ariana froze in her seat. "Come again?" She asked again just in case she heard him wrong.

"Your wedding will be held this Friday. I already had Ralph reschedule all your meetings and I had all the invitation sent t-" His words were cut off by a cling sound cutlery made when dropped on plate. He looked across the table to see his daughter froze with a dreadful expression in her face.

This can't be happening. Her father did not just ask her, no, PUSH her to be precise to marry a man old enough to be her father. And he already got all the invitation sent? He didn't even discuss with her at first hand. She's pretty much used to his eleventh hour plans, but THIS? This is too much. Did he not know she have every right to decide who she wants to spend the rest of her life with?

She have so much to say to her father. Mostly about respecting her as a human being who have human rights followed by a lot of curse words but nothing comes out of her mouth. She was devastated. She can run but knowing her father she know he'll find every means to drag her ass down the aisle. That's when she rose from her seat and stormed out of the hell she stayed in for as long as she could remember. It's one thing to control her life, and it's another to take over her life. It was in times like this she wished she had a mother to comfort her. God rest her soul, she would be as devastated as Ariana feel right now.

*

Adrian watched his daughter stormed out of the dining hall. He let out a sigh when he heard the front door creaked open and slammed shut. He knew she would be devastated. He was expecting an aggressive response or at least an argument but she neither give both.

He felt guilty when he saw her dreadful glare. He had been provident about her future not realizing he had stolen her childhood away from her. And now he's about to make her sacrifice the rest of her life just to please his old soul.

He's always proud of Ariana. She did very well in the industry he's in, better than him in fact. But he can't really express his feelings towards her. He's been a cold and serious person for as long as he could remember that he forgot how to express love and kindness. Love and kindness, they can never go well with his business.

He thought of his old friend back in Italy, Nicholas Giovanni. He called Nicholas few months back to catch up on him but they end up plotting a secret wedding like a little kid.

They planned to unite their empire when they're younger but Adrian moved to America with his parents at the age of sixteen. It was Nicholas that brought up the past stories and Adrian suggested that they should make it happen for old time sake. And there's one way to do so now, to marry a Rossi to Giovanni.

He thought of his action. Is he being selfish? Well he definitely can't back out now since all the invitation were sent and they're halfway done with the plans. All that's left are the bride and groom. Now that the bride was informed, he only needs the groom at the back of his house in a garden wedding this Friday.

*

"Cazzo," Nico cursed after plopping his butt on the couch in the middle of the contemporary designed penthouse. He have his own wedding to attend in the next three days and the Koreans haven't seal the deal yet. He needs to get this done before the so called big day. He brought his long fingers to the area between his eyebrow and gently massage them. He's been having this headache since last week. Stress, he figured.

He heard light footsteps behind him before he felt two soft hands massaging his tense shoulder. He forgot he left an Italian model in the penthouse when he rushed out to meet the Koreans this morning. What's her name again? He remembered that it starts with V. 'Should have gone straight home,' he sighed. He's too tired to deal with anyone or anything that he fall asleep on the couch in the middle of the massage.

He woke up with a start to the warm and wet mouth working its way up and down his shaft. He saw the blonde Italian model naked between his leg with her hair tied in a messy bun and her two hands in a rotating motion on his shaft. Her mouth working the magic at the tip of his cock. He move his right hand to grab her hair and gently loosen the hairband on her messy bun to let her hair fall down freely over her shoulder. He prefer it that way. He know what she wants and he's definitely going to give her that after the relaxing massage.

"Get on the couch on your hands and knees," he command in Italian and she obeyed. He takes off his maroon dress shirt and his black dress pants and leave it puddled on the floor. His shaft sprung free as he remove his boxer brief. He grab a packet of condom under the glass coffee table. He always have condoms scattered around the house for times like this.

He rub the tip of his cock at her wet opening before pushing his shaft all the way in to fill her. She moaned with his thrust. He crossed his hands and grab her waist. Her fatless ass doesn't entertain him at all. But he needs to find release after what she started.

He roughly pound into her pussy leaving her moaning and screaming his name in fast short breath. He grab a handful of her blonde hair with his right hand and pull it causing her head to jerked backwards. He pound even faster this time and he could feel her pussy tightened around his cock. Her body trembled with her orgasm. He pulled her weak body closer to his groin and rammed harder and faster this time finding his own release. He could feel his balls stiffen and he grunted as he squirt out his seeds into the thin coat wrapped around his cock.

He pulled out from her and sit on the love seat across her. He stare at the naked weak body in front of him curled into fetus position trying to fit her long legs on the couch. He walked to the bedroom to get a blanket from the cabinet attached to the bedroom wall and disposed the condom when he walk back to the couch again to cover her.

He stare at the blonde woman sleeping in his couch. His mind suddenly thought of a name. Ariana Rossi. He wondered how she look like. His father told him that she's a very pretty woman. He never see or meet her before but he definitely heard a lot about her. He didn't bother to ask his men to run a background check on her, he wants Ariana Rossi, his future wife, to be a surprise for him. 'Is she really that beautiful like a lot of people claimed her to be?' He asked himself.

*