Purgatory Ch. 01

Story Info
The service of a submissive, doesn't end after her death.
6k words
13k
12
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: The narrative of the story jumps around in the lifetime (and after) of a dead woman. Her thoughts are not linear, and please do not expect them to be.

***

It's a terrible thing in almost every culture and religion, to sell your soul.

The consequences of which surely condemn you to hell, or at the very least purgatory.

Say you sign a contract, but the person you sign your soul over to, isn't a devil, but just a man, what happens if you die?

***

i was naked at his feet. i was always naked at his feet.

"Whore... you're going to do something special for me today."

That's what he called me. His special pet name between the two of us. It helped me to know, always, exactly where i stood with him.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"We're going to start today with dilation, ass training, to loosen up your tight little hole."

i hated ass training, at first. Gradually larger objects, slowly corkscrewed up my ass, with Daddy so happy as i mastered a larger size. i cried the whole time of my first session, Daddy had to clean out my ass for me, and i cried as the water and filth exploded from me. That dilator was the length of my pinkie and the width of my thumb. Daddy took photos, it *hurt* and i had to hold it in for an hour. i'd barely notice something that small anymore.

"I'm putting it *in* whore, so *relax* it's just a quarter inch in diameter larger than the last one. On your hands and knees *FDAU.*"

The fat plug came from an online store that sold medical themed sex toys. It was made to open up the inner and outer muscle rings of my asshole, gently and gradually. It took patients and time, sweat and pain, and gave Daddy nothing but joy to watch me struggling face down, ass up, accepting his discipline.

"It hurts Daddyyyyy... Fff... u..."

New sized plugs are a bitch on the first day. The unfamiliar thickness up my tight ass made it so hard not to bear down and send the dilator shooting across the room. That's why Daddy made me the bench.

"Of course it hurts, little whore, why else would we do it?"

Face down ass up, my right cheek smashed against the carpet, my fat tits puddled under my armpits, my belly pressed to my knees, and my arms spread limply on the floor as Daddys skewered my shitter with the new plug. i could feel his breath on my pussy, his fingers spreading my ass cheeks apart.

"It's in. Now it's your job to make it stay in, until i decide it comes out, or you move up a size. Do you need the bench?"

"Yes Daddy!"

The beastly plug was already sliding out, another minute and i'd be powerless to stop it from flying.

"Yes, what?"

He put a finger on the rim of the plug, fucking me at a glacial pace. My eyes rolled back as the plug bottomed out in my bottom. i clenched the thick rug in my fat fingers.

"Yes, Daddy, please let me have the bench for the plug in my big fat ass!"

"That's my girl. Proper answer. You can have the bench."

Daddy made the bench especially for me, for what i need. On my knees, the bench fit right above my ankles, it was just tall enough for me to sit my whole wide ass upon it, while my legs lay straight from knees to toes upon the floor. Once my weight rested upon the bench, i was incapable of rising from the floor, my ankles pinned at the feet by gravity and the bench.

"Here. Let me help you onto the bench."

What he wanted from me wasn't easy, my low hanging tits and belly weighed too much for me to easily lift myself from the ground to a sitting position. That's what made the simple bench so insidious. Once my ass spread across the seat, the dilator was not only secured in place, it was jammed inside me as far as the safety ring would allow.

"Oooooooohhhh, Daddy!"

He brought out another of those pretty tiny black boxes, opened the lid, and brandished a pair of magnetically weighted nipple clamps.

"Yes, little whore?"

The weight of the clamp on my left nipple ached as it pulled, and i knew he hadn't added any of the magnets to the clamp yet.

"Daddy, its so far up my ass!"

The right nipple pinched and stretched a little with the slightly heavier clamp. Daddy had loaded magnets to this clamp already. He toyed with the left nipple, the magnets in his hand pulling the clamp before the sharp click.

"Good! That's where I put it."

i babbled. i bounced my ass on the bench. My tits jerked in every direction, yanking my nipples hard with every undulation. i forced the plug further up my ass with every bounce.

"OoooOOOooohh!"

The tips of his rough fingers grazed my clit.

"Ah, aaahhh, Ah! Daddy, Daddy, Daaaaddy... am i a good girl, Daddy?"

i was leaving a puddle on my bench.

"You know what you are. Tell me what you are."

The small circles he made round my nub, zeroed in on my pleasure.

"ima whore Daddy! ima big, fat, ass whore Daddy!"

"Would you do something for your Daddy?"

"Anything!"

"You would do anything for your Daddy?"

"Anything!"

"Good girl."

He placed a child's writing desk in front of me.

"I want something from you, and you're going to give it to me. First, we're going to change that plug for the next size up. Lean forward against the desk."

My mind floated out there close to subspace, i needed the bench to help keep the plugs up my undisciplined asshole, because any distraction would cause them to come shooting right out of my round bottom. As i leaned forward, the dilator did exactly that!

"Oh *Daddy,* my ass!"

For a moment, my ass stayed gapped open, the cold of the air-conditioning reaching places inside me that it never should. Daddy paused, admiring his work, before exchanging the two inch diameter dilating butt plug for the never before touched two and a half inch model.

"Fffffff-uckkkkkkkk!"

The toy slipped into my ass, and locked into place, trapped between my inner and outer sphincters. If i could hold this plug, it wouldn't be long before daddy could deliver on his threat of fisting my nasty hole.

"Oh. Daddy, oh! my ass, oh Fuck! my ass!"

"Language, young lady. Now, do what I say."

He emptied his hands of the rest of the magnets, easily tripling the weights tugging at my aching swollen nips.

"Sit back on the plug so you can write something for me."

At that point, i could barely think, and i'd been trained to obey in these times, trusting that Daddy knew best for me. i smoked a couple fatties before we started, so i'm sure i would have written anything he asked me to.

"So full... My ass is full, but not full of Daddy's cock..."

He moved the desk in front of me, with paper, and an ink pot and a actual feather quill.

"Later."

He added more weight to the clamps on my tits.

"Uhhhh, what... am... i... writing?"

i started to try to grind my pussy into the bench, my nipple weights bouncing dangerously close to jerking off.

"You're going to give me power of attorney. I will make decisions for you, in case any thing should happen. Moreover, You're going to make me executor of your estate. Lastly, but most importantly, you will sign ownership of your immortal soul over to me."

Stoned and stimulated as i was, my mouth still dropped open. It was a joke, a lark. No one can actually sell their soul, right? He tangled his fist in the hair at the back of my neck, one of my first obedience triggers. my eyes glazed.

"Yes, Daddy..."

i signed the papers. The legal stuff first, tabbed, waiting for my name on the lines. The red ink turned darker as i continued to write.

"Daddy?"

i looked at the inkwell suspiciously.

"Yes. It's blood. It's yours. Keep writing."

He told me what to write. It didn't take long. He took the last paper from me before i could sign it.

"Lean forward on the desk again."

My tits dangled, the magnetic weights brushed the carpet, as my ass lifted from the bench. At this size, the plug stayed exactly where Daddy left it. He smacked my pussy, making me lurch forward.

"Oh god!"

He toyed with the plug, pulling it out, and watching my asshole suck it back inside. He always wanted me in a frenzy, on the edge of subspace before he took his time pumping his cock in my ass.

"Not quite, little whore."

He unscrewed the plug from my ass with more than a little effort. While it might have gone in fairly easy, my ass didn't want to let it go. My dirty hole gaped wider than before, open and empty for only a second before his cock slid easily home. I arched my back sharply, as his balls banged against my pussy. He slapped my butt cheek hard, making me tighten down on his dick. i wasn't allowed to cum until he did, my training in this was absolute.

"Daddy! Daddy, daddy, daddy... fuck, fuck, fuck me..."

He slapped my rocking ass.

"Language!"

The weights jerked so hard i thought my nipples might tear off my tits.

"Cum in me Daddy, i need your cum in me..."

He didn't give me the paper to sign until he was ready to cum up my shitter.

"Be a good girl for a few more minutes."

I cranked down on his cock, as the two of us rutted together, he gripped hard on my hips, his arms framing my fat ass. He had to hold on tight to keep the frantic jiggle of my massive butt to keep me from twerking him right off.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, your cock is filling me..."

The magnets swinging from my left tit, stuck to the kiddie desk i was leaning on, ripping the clamp from my nipple. i screamed in pain, and i felt his nuts clench. He exploded up my ass, and i thrashed after him, my sweaty tits almost slapping my carpet burned knees. He put the quill back in my hand, while my insides still sucked on his cock.

"Sign it!"

i scrawled my full name, signing over the deed to my soul at his command.

i thought it was fucking crazy, and yes, i was massively stoned most of that entire year.

It was a laugh.

i worshiped him.

i worshiped his cock.

i rimmed his asshole with my tongue and sucked his balls just to hear him moan.

He was the love of my life, or at least my greatest obsession.

Every minute i spent not actively working, i was his whore. Hell, the first week i started working from home, i worked like i would have in the office, until he texted me. i realized, dressed in my office clothes i would have been completely unprepared for him if he had knocked instead of called. i stopped wearing clothes at home, choosing instead to wear an apron and heels or whatever else he might specify that day. i lived by his rules, as long and often as i could. Eventually, i took to working at my little bondage bench and table, i'd fuck myself in the ass while i worked, the hardest thing was keeping lube off the paperwork. Often, he'd let himself in while i worked, clamp my nipples to my table. He'd fuck my throat until he was ready, and then he'd cum in my face and hair. He trained me to be his perfect fuckmeat, fattened me up to his liking.

And then he dumped me.

He cut me completely loose.

i didn't know what to do. i didn't know how to live. Late at night when the ache inside me grew too terrible, i'd call him.

Sometimes he'd answer. Rarely he'd speak.

"You made me your whore! Now i don't know any other way to be, and you fucking dumped me! What am i supposed to be now without you?"

i'd never screamed at him before. my asshole was throbbing, empty, unfucked. He answered me so calmly and quietly that i had to take a moment to think about what i'd heard him say.

"I own you. You are my whore, and you always will be. When I found you, you were raw material. I shaped you into what you always were, what you would always become. In the night, when I come for you, you will obey. When I say suck, you'll suck, if I bring men who will pay me to fuck you, you will, because all you will ever be is my fat little whore. I own your whore body, I own your filthy little soul."

i dropped the phone.

When i brought it back to my ear, he was gone. i cried myself to sleep, because deep down, i knew that every word he said was true. It didn't matter where he was, or what he was doing, or who he fucked, he owned me. That wasn't going to change.

He never called.

i had to do something.

i sent him photos, videos to entice him, humiliating myself, debasing myself all the while pledging my eternal devotion. i oiled my round hanging tits and belly, got all shined up and milked my tits like i was a human cow, since i knew it was his fetish. i dressed up, with cow ears and tiny horns, and a cowbell for my collar while i trained myself to lactate. i took supplements, ate the right foods and tricked my body into doing it. My already massive tits, swelled into the huge range, and i squeezed into the harness he bought me. Depressed, i got fatter over time. 187 pounds, straight up to 239 pounds as i ate my feelings. i masturbated ritually, like he taught me to, increasing the ease and thickness of objects i could insert up my ass, and subjecting my nipples to vacuum tube suction to enlarge them. i documented every facet of my work on his behalf. He left me all the tools to continue my training on my own.

i still cried for him.

I'd fuck my ass until i saw stars, crying for his subtle sadism, his touch, his direction.

Daddy.

There was a day i wasn't thinking about the hurt. i send him a video mentioning someone else who wanted to own me. i wanted him to know i had choices. When he still didn't call, i was almost ready to date again. Someone knocked at the door.

i opened the door wide, not thinking, not fearing, not caring about anything.

He stood there, powerful, and passionless. He walked inside, locking the door behind him. i burst into hot wet tears. He snapped his fingers and pointed at the very little i was wearing. He squinted hard at me. i untied my apron and dropped everything i wore on the ground at his feet. His feet, i needed to kiss his feet, i needed to get my tongue in his asshole to show him how much i needed him...

When i was naked again before him, he smiled a little, just for a moment. He reached behind my neck, over my shoulder. He laced his fingers in the baby hairs at the back of my head. He turned me around, and walked me to the bathroom. In the cold apartment, my nipples grew to their new cultivated size. He threw the stopper into the drain and directed me into the tub.

He still hadn't said a word.

He snapped his fingers, and made it known that i should kneel before him. It was hard to do. The weight i gained went straight to my tits, belly, legs and thighs. i wasn't exactly nimble.

He held me by the throat. Waggled his finger at me to let me know i'd been bad, he slapped my cheek, and my tears streamed down my face once again.

He unbuckled his belt and i froze.

i could see his cock. If i could suck it, he'd know, he'd understand what i needed him to know. i reached forward with my mouth open, ready.

His hand tightened on my neck, he sat me down in the tub, too far away from his bouncing throbbing cock. He pointed at me like his dog. Sit.

He wrapped a hand around the base of his cock, and pissed squarely in my face. Startled, i opened my mouth, swallowing a mouthful of hot pungent piss, he rained down into my hair and onto my tits, he grabbed me again by the nap of the neck and pulled my mouth onto his still pissing cock.

We had never done this before. i was too stunned to do anything but swallow until he ran out, and suck him harder the moment after. He smiled down on me as i sucked him off.

i reeked of piss. i knelt in a giant piss puddle, and my hair, tits, and belly dripped a fair amount. He pulled my face from his cock.

"No! Daddy, please..."

He turned me away from him, pushing my head, cheek down into the piss. My ass bubbled up into the air.

Daddy finished undressing, stepping into the tub behind me. He hooked his fingers into my sopping fat cunt, scooping up my natural lube and smearing it into my asshole. He was being kind.

"Please!"

i managed to hiss out into the piss around me.

He speared my ass, but i was prepared, having continued to butt train for him. The pain shoved me into bliss, and piss, as he fucked me. And fucked me. And fucked me, rocking my broken willed body forward and back, making yellow waves in the tub.

This was right.

This was good.

i lost track of the number of times i gushed. My pussy throbbed. He stepped over me, rinsed his feet one at a time stepping out of the tub. The liquid filled to my nose, and my hair floated in a halo around my head before he turned off the water.

i didn't move a muscle. This is where he put me.

He dried his feet on my towel, paused, and began to piss on my back, and in my hair. i moaned, grinding my hand against my clit as he directed his stream to my gaped ass, his cum and urine washing out over my fingers. My final orgasm pushed his piss and cum from my insides, i squirted. Finished, he dressed. i heard his footsteps to the door, and the door close and lock.

He still had his key.

i lay in our filth, exhausted. If i fell asleep, i might drown here.

He never said a word to me, but he made his point. He'd marked his property.

i'm not sure how long i lay there. For sure the water was freezing and i shook, teeth a chatter. i didn't wash that day, or the next for that matter. i let myself stink of him.

After an hour, when my nose stopped registering the smell of pee, i slowly rose from the tub. My face, knees, shoulders, toes and arms were pruny, my entire body stiff and frozen. My shabby little apartment, quiet, as if he had never been here. That's when i saw it. A piece of metal laying on my desk in front of my computer. My breath caught in my throat, it was the only thing he didn't leave with me...

It was a simple wire brand bent to the shape of his initial. Under the wire a small note. "Choose."

i looked down at the floor, small puddles made the shapes of my footsteps. i picked up the wire, and walked to the kitchen. Branding had always terrified me, i needed to be held down, i could never sit still for the wire. i stuck the brand in the flame until it began to glow. Turning off the burner, i watched the wire's color change. If i did this to myself, i'd be accepting all of this, this life at his beck and call. i'd be his whore in fact as well as name. i turned on the camera in my phone, setting it on a chair. Tears streamed from my face as i moved into frame.

"Daddy... i'm your whore. i'm covered in piss, in your piss. i have your cum in my ass. i love it."

i lined the hot wire up above my clit, where i had been told before his mark should be. i closed my eyes, and my skin squealed and popped. Oh god, the pain! i held the brand down for a good mark. Finally, i dropped the wire to the floor. My vision swam, and i dropped to my knees. My heavy tits and belly covered the mark, it hurt! i grabbed my phone with trembling fingers, lay back, folded over my knees with my shoulders to the floor. i filmed from my weeping face to my brand new brand. i made sure he would see my splayed tits, thick milky nipples, and heavy belly. i barely clicked send, on the video before i passed out on the floor.

***

i was resigned to my place as his whore.

i served him at his whim. Working from home, i could remain constantly for service, and rarely wore clothes anymore. i wore his brand and the alterations he made to my body proudly, although enduring the ladder piercings that kept me in vaginal chastity was profoundly difficult. i served him proudly, fucking who i was commanded to fuck, keeping my holes clean and serviceable. i kept his secrets until the day i died.

It was years from that day, and his brand was still on my pussy. What can i say? Fat girls seem to die young. i don't really know how i bought it, i can't say that i really care. i can tell you that i was all alone. i saw my body on the floor. i was surprised to be stuck here, among the living. i watched other people die, watched their spirits move on looking for anything i'd missed. Not that it did me any good.

12