Purgy's Birthday Blowout Ch. 01

Story Info
An Anthro Shemale unwinds and unloads...a lot.
1.3k words
4.26
79.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Purgy is the (c) of :iconmatthewbrandon:

Vipra reference is the (c) of :iconVipra:

Story is (c) :iconrikkusguardian:

This story contains one of my new found love of condom filling/popping! X3 I always wanted to read/see more condom inflation, but there isn't much here, at least not at the levels i like it....so i decided to add it to this story and leave the main event for part two! If ya don't like shemales/ big wangs/ condom popping, you might not wanna read dis!

----

Ah, the beauty and divinity of the rising Sol. As our planet turns to face the gigantic sphere of helium and hydrogen, creatures all around rise to welcome the warm and invigorating light of the sun. Birds of all colors chirp and cheer happily in the bushes below and trees above as they give praise to a new day of flight and freedom, as farms and stores open there doors to more the bipedal early "birds" that begin there shopping with a smile, and children bounce wildly on the couch as the television broadcasts another day of no school do to the winter chills.

But, alas, not all diurnal bio-life took the rising solar rays with such optimism. Take for instance one particular gray husky, whom was instead taking a "rise" of her own, moaning hotly in bedroom as she massaged and caressed her member. Yes, i indeed said this woman had a member, and quite a large one at that, her hardening cock easily able to put even the most hung normal males to shame and jealousy with ninety inches of throbbing dog-meat, pulsing and leaking liters of pre all over herself, the musk of arousal heavy in the air. Indeed, this was no mere woman, this was a shemale, her name; Purgatory Brezoianu.

"Mmm...i think I'm just about ready..." Said the aroused husky as she admired her tower of thick maleness, drenching with sweat as her free left hand fondles her massive tits, far more than a G-cup in size and jiggling with each throb of her mighty shaft. "Now where is that thing..." Brushing her silky white hair to the side, her red eyes scan her room, until she spots what she was searching for on the dresser next to her place of repose; a large, red latex condom that was labeled "Anti-Hyper co. Cannon Stopper", a condom designed by a cooperation dedicated to keeping extremely endowed specimens in check and preventing them from making such destructive mess when aroused. This condom was there latest invention, a combination of latex and plastic to make the strongest condom yet, able to be stretched far by hung males and filled with liters of pent up seed without so much as a strain.

It wouldn't last long in Purgy's hands.

Tearing the cover open, she licked her lush, full lips and murrs as she felt the soft latex of her new toy, but quickly turned it into a frown once she saw it's size. "Guh! You gotta be kidding me. This wont do at all..." It looked like it barely be able to take the girth of her gigantic meat, much less it's length, but then again, this IS a anti-hyper condom, so maybe it would perform better than it looks. "Oh, well. Let's see if can keep up with me..." With a smirk, she pulls the condom over her huge member, moaning as the latex snugs tightly to her meat, squeezing it like the warm, hungry mouth of a horny slut. The husky murrs as she tugs on it more roughly, enjoying the loud stretching sound it made as the condom tried with all it's might not to tear as it was stuffed far beyond it's limits from the shemale's huge member.

"Tch...so much for that. It wont even go halfway down...oh well!" Feeling her lust build up inside her, her rough hands grip both sides of her big cock, barely able to go around the huge girth, and she pumps the throbbing shaft nice and hard, going from it's tip all the way down to the base, just like she would have someone's yummy butt rammed into. Purgy closes her eyes and pants as she faps, imaging plowing a cute boi or girl wildly, stretching there belly with her male-hood and unloading her hot seed into them as they screamed in both pain and pleasure. The condom started to fill with the leaking semen of the busty shemale, bloating up like a balloon just the size of a basketball, and still it kept going, the futa producing more and more warm, sticky fluid in mere seconds than most could cum in days.

"Mmmm, that's a good boy, take it all in now..." The canine was lost in her lustful fantasies, her massive balls churning and sloshing with near limitless seed and flopping up and down as she ran her hands faster and faster on her gigantic penis, the condom starting to reach it's limits as it expanded more and more, almost groaning in pain as it try and failed to endure Purgys cum, stretch marks starting appear! "Ahh...it looks it couldn't take much after all. Too bad, i'm just about done with the teasing.." She moves to the edge of the bed, the sperm filled condom falling to the floor, stretched even more dangerously as it hung by the rock hard strength of the husky's member. Panting she drifts back into her daydream, imagining plowing her cock viciously in a buxom madam, murring as she filled them with her ejaculation, ignoring the cries of latex threatening to rip itself apart. It couldn't take any more torture, already a small, pin-sized hole appeared as it grew and stretched with each liter or hot liquid Pugry oozed out, then another, and another! Just a few more liters and it would burst! Maybe Purgatory would finally stop cumming soon. Yet, if it was a living thing, it would cry at the information that this was just the very minimal amount of pre she could produce, and seconds from her REAL climax.

"Ah, yes! Here it comes!" Those shemale balls tightened, her body sweat, and her heart beat hard as she felt the rush of pent up seed rising up her colossal meat, until finally, it gushed out of her cock like a water hose not in liters, but in gallons, gushing in a jet of sperm so hard that it pressed against the condom, like a punch to a stretchable wall. The latex tried with all it's might not to rip from the force of her powerful orgasm, and succeeded in containing the first jet of cum at the cost of even more tiny holes of sperm rushing out the latex. But it was all for naught, as her cock pumped an even harder stream of husky cum, pushing against the condom even harder than before, doing so again and again, each jet harder than the other, filling it as large as a SUV, until the condom couldn't take anymore, and exploded into bits and pieces of its former self, releasing all that contained love juices everywhere in her room like a tidal wave. The wall, dressers, the bed, and of course the anthro herself, were all covered with her hot, sticky seed, and still she came, moaning in pure orgasmic bliss as she emptied her juicy, fat balls. Many minutes later, she layed spent on the cum covered bed. "My, that was fun!" she said murring from the afterglow as the husky massaged her hefty bosoms

Bzzz! Bzzz! Bzzz! Bzzz!

With a sigh, she looked toward her digital alarm clock, and after rubbing the away her still warm sperm from it, noticed it said 8: 14. Fourteen minutes past the time she was supposed to clock in to work. "Shit! Vipra's going to kill me!" Rushing into the shower, she cleaned up, picked off some clothes to wear and headed off to work, completely clueless that, hidden in the very sunlight that she ignored, one was watching her, his control of the light allowing him to remain unseen when in the sun's rays.

Holding a cell phone in hand, he spoke into it. "Alright, you two, she left the house. Get in it and get ready to begin once she comes back..."

-----