Puritan Whores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
999 Followers

"I...I don't know." She stammers. Her hands going to mine, but not pushing them away. It was obvious she was turned on by the photo shoots. And doubtful that she was getting any release at home. Constance said as much.

Still, I wouldn't push things any farther without clear acceptance.

As I wait she pushes my hands down into her bloomers with a slight whimper.

My fingers slide down into her forest of pubic hair. Greedily probing at her mature pussylips. Already wet for me.

I caress her nether region for a moment as she moans in pleasure and excitement. Then I lead her to the barn. She follows, her hand in mine. Her eyes downcast, and ashamed, but otherwise quite willing.

When we step into the old building I turn and give her a quick kiss. Then ask, "How would you like this? Soft and tender, hard and rough? Something in between?"

"I...I don't know. Let's...hard. I want it hard and rough." She gives me a timid smile. "Here I am a sinful whore and should be treated as such."

"You're sure?" She gives me a confident nod. The nod of a self assured preacher's wife.

I grab and yank down her bloomers as she gasps. Then bend her over a low wooden wall.

I grin as I smack her rear a few times. The old woman groaning with each strike. As her ass turns red I grab and pull her dark hair. Forcing her head up.

I slide my other hand between her thighs. The barn sounding quiet after her spanking. Slowly I push one, then two fingers up her wet, mature twat.

"You are a whore aren't you?" I demand. "A dirty, sinful, whore!"

"Uunh! Yes! I'm a whore." She answers the lust clear in her voice. "Use me! Punish me!"

I pull out my hard cock and shove it roughly up her old hairy cunt. She screams her orgasm. Frightening some birds in the rafters.

I reach around her and slap at her saggy, dangling tits. Pinching and pulling at her hardened nipples as I pound her against the wall.

She gasps and groans and hisses 'yessss!' As we rut like heathens.

When I get close to finished I pull out and push her to her knees. Jerking my dick I cum all over her handsome face and tits. The humiliation and lust obvious in her smile.

I help her clean up and get dressed. "When I am here, I am your whore." She tells me with a nervous smile. "You should make me do whatever you wish. I will be obedient."

I grin as she heads off for home. Back to be a proper preacher's wife.

I had decided to start our own website. We were making good money from selling our picture sets, but the other sites only wanted them occasionally.

I contacted the three friendly admins of the porn sites we had sold to, and explained a bit of our situation.

They were actually very encouraging. Giving me lots of great advice and wishing me luck. I told them that we would be glad to do shoots for them in the future when they asked.

I spent a week researching and building a site I would be proud of.

'Puritan Whores'

Then we began shooting and loading a bunch of sets. We wanted to make sure our subscribers would be happy right away.

When we went live the girl's hardcore fans signed up right away.

We got more people than I feared, but not as many as I'd hoped. Ultimately it wouldn't be enough. Not without a big uptick in subscribers.

It was a problem we would think about.

In the meantime all three girls would do a shoot at least once a week, as would Clara when she could make time.

We were in my bedroom. Me, my wife and daughter, and Clara and her daughter.

The four women were naked. Each tied with their hands above their heads to a different tall bedpost.

I had finished taking pictures. It would be an exciting set for our porn site. Now it was time to play. The girls looked at me with feigned dread as I snapped my belt between my hands.

Soon it strike their helpless bodies. Then my cock would pound their wet pussies.

I grinned at my Puritan whores.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
999 Followers