Purity by the Moon

Story Info
Supernatural Royals first time.
2.1k words
4.25
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kingdom of Verdant lived many magical beings, but the rarest and purest beings were the fae. Fae were magical creatures with pale skin and haunting eyes, they weren't only beautiful, but they possessed the gift of magic. Fairies were known were wings, sometimes wands, and sometimes they were the size of a pixie.

But not the princess, she was human sized, and the most captivating woman in the land. She was nature's true beauty some would say, from the pale blue pigment of her soft skin to her small dew-like lips and pink eyes. Her hair was a lovely shade of green, she was something from a dream.

Her skin looked as if it was covered in glitter, it always shone brightly in the day light. It's true that she was lovely to gaze upon, but what most loved about her was caring ways. She'd give to the orphans and homeless anything that she could. Her mother never care for the needy. She thought that humans and other beings were below them.

Being a Fae the queen felt she was a god compared to other beings, lower beings, and yet her daughter was being married off to such a being. The neighboring kingdom always butted heads with them. A vampire kingdom, called Bludhaven. Despite the two kingdoms being at war, the Fae princess and vampire prince had met before when treaties were tried and failed.

They had become best friends, she was marrying her best friend to save her kingdom which would have been raptured by the vampire king's unwavering forces. With their union they would now be bonded and the kingdom could not be touched.

The princess, Azuri was nervous standing in such a gown. It was a puffy white gown, with intricate layers of lace and silk. She gripped her hands together pacing her bedroom, the large window before her gliding in as much sunlight as it could.

As another part of the treaty Azuri would have the bed the vampire prince, and it scared her, she never had that type of experience before. But Ian would never hurt her intentionally, and if was for her people.

Azuri would have his child to insure peace between both kingdoms. It still had her sweating a bit. A knock came at the bedroom doors, a maid popped her head into the room.

"Yes, Millie?" Azuri waited for the maid to give her a small nod.

"It's time your majesty." Millie held the door open for her to exit and bowed when she exited. Millie rushed to the large double doors at the end of the hall where the marriage was to be performed. Millie gave a small knock on the doors signaling the princess' arrival.

Azuri took a step forward hearing the music starting to play, they were all waiting for her, for her sacrifice. Millie placed a hand on Azuri's shoulder.

"Its okay, princess. We know this is hard for you, but we are grateful." Millie smiled at her. Azur was hesitant, but she smiled back. Azuri made it to the two wide doors, with one final knock made by the maid, both of the doors opened slowly.

The windows in this room were abundant, showing the forests and streams that laid behind the castle, the aisle was covered in gold and silver flowers, many royals attended this wedding, dukes, duchesses, lords, and ladies, princes, and queens alike.

They were all standing up and in the center of it all was Ian, wearing a black and white tuxedo, yes he was pale, but it suited him, his hair was black, but his eyes a blood red. The suit in comparison made them pop out like polished garnets.

There was a choir of faries singing along with birds, beautiful melodies and instruments were strummed. Azuri's mother and Ian's father sat on opposite sides of the aisle quietly glaring at one another.

Azuri's breath was caught up in her throat for a second, but then he smiled. Ian's smile may have been from a creature of the dead, but it brought life to her. She breathed deeply and began her descent down the aisle.

Once she made it, she focused on Ian's eyes, they never left hers for a moment. He gripped her hand gently as the priest began speaking. Once all was said and done Ian planted a small kiss against Azuri's round lips.

It was like a trigger, everyone hooted and hollered once everything was officiated. Since Ian wasn't the only vampire prince, he would be moving into her kingdom, into her castle. He would protect the people of the Fae Kingdom.

Soon the music swelled up again and everyone was dancing and digging into food, drinking sweet wines and laughing in joy. This went on for hours, Ian wasn't really hungry and neither was Azuri, they were both nervous about what would eventually have to happen.

Ian loved Azuri ever since he saw her, as a vampire he was considered soft, and even humane. He didn't like hurting people and chose to feed from animals not humans and not any other magical creature. When the moon came out the Fae queen and vamp king ushered their children up.

"Now is the best time to be fertile." Her mother said pushing her to her new suite which she would forever share with Ian. The moonlight empowered not only vampires, but the Fae's senses as well.

"Once the deed is done we will have completed the treaty." The king said practically dragging Ian along. The doors to an ivory suite were opened, and both bride and groom were shoved in with the doors closing behind them.

"Until sunrise!" Her mother yelled at the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry." Ian said sitting down on a stool across from the large canopy bed in a light shade of green.

Azuri frowned looking at Ian "It's not your fault." Azuri sat on the bed looking down.

Ian rubbed his head unsure what to do next, he wasn't going to pressure her. Azuri looked at him.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, it was an obvious question that was often answered differently from royals who were virtuous.

Ian shrugged "I don't know...I never..." Ian struggled to say the words.

"Really?" Azuri looked him in his eyes, they were glowing rubies that penetrated her consciousness.

Ian nodded. So for an hour they both sat across from one another and chatted, they both missed their friendship. Until one finally got the courage.

"I want to violence to stop." Azuri told him "And we are officially husband and wife, it's only natural."

"Are you sure?" Ian asked her. Azuri nodded and started to slip out of her dress, under all the fabric no one knew she wore only a slip, something that was advised by her by her mother. Her supple breasts pressed against the top, her light blue nipples reminded him of fresh dew. Ian stared at her entranced by her beauty.

Ian started to undress himself and watched as Azuri pulled the slip down revealing herself bare. Azuri looked down covering her chest with her arms.

"You're staring..."

"I can't help it, you're beautiful." Ian murmured as he took his shirt off. Azuri smiled at the compliment, but still kept her chest covered with her arm, even when Ian stripped his pants off and revealed his member to her. It was cold, and thicker as a vampire.

Azuri stared at it now unsure if they should go with it.

"We don't have to." Ian said staring into her eyes. Azuri shook her head.

"No, it's okay." Azuri fumbled a bit pulling her arm from her chest. Her breasts were round and perked nipples, Ian couldn't imagine a more lovely visage that Azuri natural. Azuri was the first to climb onto the bed. Ian soon joined her. Azuri noticed her stiff his rod was now since she removed her arm.

"Azuri, I love you." Ian kissed her forehead "If you want me to stop, tell me."

Azuri nodded laying her back down onto the bed so Ian could climb on top of her. Ian decided to kiss her first, something that Azuri wasn't expecting, it was long and sensual, the heat from it had her head spinning.

Ian gently pushed her legs open so he could find her entrance. He held his girth in his hand and placed the head as her un-entered gates. Azuri blushed, not sure what to do.

"Wrap your arms and legs around me." Ian said, Azuri nodded wrapping her arms around his pale neck and legs around his waist. They looked each other in the eye before Azuri gave a small nod at Ian. They were sharing their first time together.

Ian pressed the head of his penis against the entrance of her vagina. Azuri blushed as the head started to slip through. She tightened her grip around Ian.

"It's okay." Ian bent down to kiss her again trying to calm her. Ian pushed again, his cock was now entering her, but it had ways to go as it hit a soft layer of skin. The tip of his sword rested it's head against the delicate tissue. His cold sword was swelling against her warmth.

Azuri groaned in pain, it hurt having the muscles of her organ tighten around him and push against her inner gates.

"Azuri-

"I'm okay." She heaved "Keep going."

Ian slowly pushed through the thin layer, it sent a ripple of pain throughout Azuri's body. Her blood was spilling onto the sheets. Azuri tensed her body and Ian waited to see if she still wanted to continue. The sensation soon began more of a warming sting, something she could tolerate.

"I'm okay." Azuri told Ian.

Ian nodded his head "I'll go slow." He started to plunge into her wealth once more, he wasn't in any hurry. Her muscles tightened against his might until he finally slid all the way in hitting her cervix a little.

"You okay?" Ian asked again, he was so tentative and patient, Azuri smiled a nodded.

Ian started moving out and the into her.

"Ohhh..." Azuri groaned, his might wrapped into her warmth was giving her a pleasurable sensation. With long deep thrusts Ian felt her cover tighten once more. Ian leaned down and kissed her, she kissed him back as he thrust into her. Vines and flowers started to grow against the walls and ceilings as they connected once more.

Azuri felt his love, his tender strokes, and gentle hands kept her steady as he kissed her. He sped up feeling her more. Ian let out a groan of his own, the feeling swelled inside his heart. He made love to her over and over again, feeling themselves unite as one over and over again. Like a sword going into a sheath, moving out and back in, longer, and stronger. The flowers were blooming all around them with pollen drizzling to the floor, golden and glowing with light.

It was so wonderful, Azuri thought as he kept filling her center. Ian pushed into her once more against her cervix before he felt himself giving in to his pleasure. He laid against her chest as he released his seed into her.

The warmth had Azuri releasing herself while he was still within. When they separated he kissed her cheek.

"I promise to love you forever Azuri." Ian smiled.

"And I promise to love you for eternity." Azuri grinned at him. They fell asleep next to one another under the sun rose.

Azuri woke up earlier than Ian for obvious reasons, he wasn't used to early mornings. A robe was placed on a chair in the room, probably placed by Millie. Azuri put it on and watched Ian as he slept. When he woke up the first thing he did was kiss her, before he slid into clothes placed on a dresser by the maid.

They waited for their parents who barged in excitedly like wild lemurs, admiring the flowers that had bloomed over night.

"Is it done?" The vampire king asked. They nodded. The Fae queen pulled the covers back and viewed the sheet, it had a mixture of blood and body liquids.

"The treaty is now official." The queen nodded "May this be the start to a new friendship with BludHaven." The queen held out her hand, the king shook hers as if the business transaction was completed.

"Well done." The king said before bowing out with the queen. But it didn't matter they sat there fingers entwined watching as the sun fully rose.

In the next year Azuri and Ian were still happy with one another and their new charge, their daughter Ilia who would one day reign over both of the kingdoms. With the sun setting the couple shared one single kiss before sleeping next to one another.

Nothing wrong with a Happy Ending as long as it's also a New Beginning!