Purple Ch. 01

Story Info
Mind control. Succubi. And it's awesome.
1.8k words
3.98
36.1k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ryan Falconbridge.

I believe I am not a normal teenager.

I haves extraordinary powers which people have only written about in folklore. I am just an eighteen year old boy with thin frame spectacles, blonde hair and average looks. However that isn't the reason my story is special.

Let's start from the beginning.

I remember that night. I was sleeping after masturbating. It was exactly 12 am. I remember the time because that's when I looked at the alarm clock in a seemingly random flurry of fervour before my penis erupted in spasms(which I controlled, by placing it inside my pants, despite the semen causing my penis to stick to it).

I liked the sticky feeling, though.

12 am. I had to get up at 4 to study for the maths test being held tomorrow, which I had barely prepared for. I cursed under my breath and drew the covers up till it reached my chin. I swear I tried to sleep. For what seemed like hours I shut my eyes. However the sleep wouldn't come. My forehead was coated with sweat and my breath came out in stertorous gasps.

"What the hell is wrong..." I muttered, before tossing to the other side of the bed.

The room was too hot despite the fan being at full speed. Impossible. I crept out of bed and checked the regulator. Full speed all right. Time check: 12:07am.

And then everything went dissolving into a haze of black and purple.

Sounds surprising? Welcome to my world (mfd. 26th March 12:07am).

I cracked my eyes open when I heard the birds outside. It was dark but the light was coming up fast. I checked my beloved alarm clock. 6:26 am.

I nearly flew out of bed to run to the bathroom to wash my face and freshen up but I couldn't make it past the slippers before I got a chainsaw of a headache. I gripped my head with both my hands and sat down on the bed with a painful groan almost like the sound of a strangled rooster. Heh heh, perhaps I would strangle one if it woke me up in the morning.

Wait I didn't remember sleeping last night. I remembered...nothing. Just a few random dreams. That was strange. My alarm clock hadn't rung, either. This was getting more and more annoying. Screw those exams. Couldn't teachers give us a true vacation for once?

A few hours later, I had breakfast along with a pill for curing headaches, said goodbye to my mom and dad and entered my dad's car which took me to the school every morning.

"What's up Fal!"

"As good as it always is, Addy. Speaking of which, do you know when the maths test is?"

"Probably the fifth or sixth period, but this time Adam ain't gonna not fail! Er... which is a double negative...I mean to say...I'm gonna fail, sorry, pass...".

"Right Adam" I said suppressing my grin and walking towards the front bench, my regular seat.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention it. That was my pal Adam Wright. My bestie since 5th grade. He has been supporting me in everything I have been doing. Friends like him don't come easy these days. A little goofy at times but a nerd nonetheless, just like me.

"Hey Falcon" said a cheery voice behind me.

"Uh...hi...hey Tracy."

Tracy Hanks had been my classmate since 8th grade. She was one of my good friends, as in we had some really good times together along with Adam Wright. It was hard to suppress that recurring urge to ask her out because not only did she look cute in her flowing red hair but she also behaved nicely unlike some other hoes in our school. We shared an awesome bonhomie, laughing the hardest when the other tripped and crying along with the other when things were bad.

"So you ready for the geometry test?"

"I ahhhh..." I clasped my hand to my head when a sudden stab of pain hit my head.

"Ryan is everything-"

"NO! "

"I think you should go see the nurse "

Everything went dim and dark. I couldn't hear her voice. She was talking but I wasn't paying any attention. I could see some haunting pink misty figure behind her which slowly and steadily grew into prominence...into a sex goddess. Oh my god, her body. It was way hotter than any dumb porn star. I was so awestruck I collapsed on the floor.

"Before you ask me young one, I am not Aphrodite or any of your stupid urban legends. I am the goddess of all succubi! I am Nyphilia and I order you to conquer this female wretch in front of you!"

"Wha-" I said.

"Use the midnight's charm I had given you today and bend her..." she said, slowly dissolving into pink mist. Which went straight into my mouth. It tasted horrible.

Maybe it was the lack of sleep. Maybe it was the damn light. Maybe Scarecrow decided to test the hallucinogen on me. Or maybe I should be in a psych ward.

I suddenly felt more powerful. More in control of my senses and my hormones. I stood up. Pure power coursed through my body as my eyes turned a dark shade of purple. At that moment of I could see myself, I'd be VERY VERY scared.

The same could be said for Tracy. She shrieked and stood rooted to the spot. Suprisingly no one else was looking at us. Other kids just froze, as if suspended in space and time. It was as if we were enveloped in a bubble. I saw a pink aura around us which shielded us from preying eyes. I said in a voice, deep and brimming with command, "Bow before me, Tracy."

"Ryan wwwhhy are you aaacting like this?"she stammered, scared indeed.

"BOW BEFORE ME!"

"Ok...Ok..."she managed to stutter, and slowly kneeled on to the floor. "Now is everything cool or what-"

Before she could complete I used the full force of my aura to break her will. It came away like a dandelion driven over a tank. In an instant I could see her personality, her aura, which mine consumed. It's hard to explain really. It's like your looking through a really translucent glass window and seeing some weird colours outside. However I was sure of the aura mixture. I concentrated until nothing of her aura remained.

She bent forward and her eyes glowed with the colour of the mist we were shrouded in. Deep pink.

"Now you shall obey my every whim and command, you pathetic imp. I own every inch of you. You understand?"

"Yes master." she said, barely aware of herself.

I came to my senses all of a sudden. That rage. I hadn't felt that kind of rage for a very long time. It wasn't me. Yet I was fully conscious of what was happening. I slowly looked at Tracy. Some naughty thoughts had begun to come to me. I couldn't miss such an opportunity for the world.

I grinned in evil pleasure. "Now stupid imp, undress yourself."

She obeyed! She actually bloody obeyed! She stripped off her top and the revealed her bra. Off came her jeans and shoes. She started to remove her bra and panties but I stopped her.

"Let me remove that for you." Somehow I found my way along the bra straps and managed to unstrap them.

The bra fell to the floor, revealing a cute pair of breasts which were nice and perky. I fondled them with pleasure. I couldn't believe my eyes! I had just commanded her to do this outrageous act and she actually listened! Damn! That was some power indeed. She just stood there, mute and impassive. I began to get excited. I removed her panties and I was hypnotised by her clean shaved vagina.

Her body was so flawless and smooth. It was beyond my wildest dreams. Not even a blemish here or there. Her buttocks were nice and curvy, just as I had imagined after ogling at her for a year. She truly looked amazing.

"So, wretch, you shave your vagina?"

"Yes, master. If it does not bother you."

"Of course it doesn't."

I got turned on and I began to undress myself but then I realised, why don't I make her do it for me?"

"Now you slave, remove my clothes. Do it carefully, or else."

"Yes, master" Tracy said and she began by unbuttoning my shirt. She removed everything and reached up till my underwear. When she yaned that off I quickly grabbed her hand and placed it on my erect penis.

I orgasmed there and then. The semen sot out all over her face. She gave nothing away as I stroked myself to climax. I usually would have finished off with it but lo, I was still stimulated. I wanted to try out something else on her.

"Stupid wretch, now see what you have done!"

"Sorry master."

"You think you should be punished don't you you little prostitute."

"Yes master, I deserve to be punished." That statement was itself so sexy I grew a hard on there and then.

"Your punishment is suck my penis dry, with all your energy until I command you to stop. Do you understand?"

She didn't even bother replying. She just went down on her knees, took my penis in her hand and began sucking vigorously on it. Her head was bobbing up and down as she sucked it like a lollipop. She licked and drooled on the penis head, even tried to put her tongue inside the urethra.

"Ohhh...yeah..." I moaned in pleasure. "Now I want you to take my penis deep into your throat. And keep it there and, UHHH..."

She obeyed without question. She nearly swallowed my penis whole and I felt her tonsils somewhere. I caught her red hair in a bunch and I shoved her head towards my penis.

"I'm gonna come..." I said and come I did right into her throat. She swallowed every drop of my semen like a dirty prostitute. When I dislodged her head from my penis, she once again began to suck it.

"No wait AAHHH...Stop! I command you to STOP!"

She stopped and stared at me with those purple eyes. Man she looked so gorgeous right now. However I was feeling guilty of robbing someone's willpower just like that. It was very wrong. I couldn't care less for that suckbye whatever who had partly influenced my mind into raping my friend. Well, not raping but sexually assaulting her. I slowly concentrated until I had collected all of her aura.

"Get up Tracy. I have restored your willpower. You are now no longer under my control. Oh wait you're under my control until you finish changing into your clothes. Then you will have no memory of the last fifteen minutes. Got it?"

She quietly changed into her clothes. I did the same. I also dissolved the pink bubble around us and slowly the pink fog started disappearing. The world around us slowly stared moving and in a moment people resumed their normal activities as if only a second had passed. When Tracy finished, she looked at me blankly and said "So you ready for the geometry test? Ryan, why are you grinning so much?"