Purple Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He swallowed his pride and licked obediently, lapping at her glistening sex as her thighs trembled with excitement around his head and her grip on his hair became tighter. He raked his tongue between her puffy labia, painting the folds of her vulva with his saliva, doting on her as if it might somehow calm her fury. She wouldn't keep still, grinding on him, twisting and thrusting as if it might heighten the sensation.

"Deeper," she growled through clenched teeth, pinching the engorged nipple on one of her fat breasts with her free hand. He did his best to oblige, pushing his tongue into her quivering tunnel. Her satin walls flexed and squeezed around him, sucking him deeper with their powerful contractions, slick with her oozing nectar. She tasted of salty sweat, sour metal, but also of an unmistakably sexual musk that ensnared his senses.

Her hand left her boob, creeping down to her mound, and she pulled back the hood of skin that protected her inflamed clitoris to expose the nub of engorged flesh.

"Here, gently..."

He pressed his lips around it and drew it into his mouth, playing his tongue over the shiny surface, drawing shapes on it and circling it slowly. He felt her legs close painfully around him as she shuddered, arching her muscled back. Was he...into this? His member raged, straining against his underwear, throbbing so much that it bounced. It was so confusing, his mind roiling with conflict as he kissed and licked at her womanhood, feeling her pulse on his tongue. He didn't know what he wanted. Was it just his body that was responding to hers, or was it something deeper, more worrying?

"Do you like the taste? Get used to it."

He resisted the impulse to bite her, instead sucking harder, lashing the sensitive bud with his tongue. Her sticky, viscous honey seeped down his chin, clear strands of her excitement linking his face to her lips and making her thighs slide against his red cheeks. Her pace became more fervent, Azi rubbing herself on his face as if he were some kind of inanimate sex aid. It should have been disgusting. Her callous disregard for his need to breathe, her selfish humping, the undignified way in which she coated him in a glaze of her juices. But his member ached and burned, yearning for her cruel touch. It confused him, but the seething, conflicting emotions only added to the raw arousal that made his erection ache with need. He wanted to touch her bronze skin. He wanted to feel the way that the glistening beads of her fresh perspiration made his hands glide, to run his fingers over her firm muscles, tracing their perfectly sculpted contours. He wanted to take hold of those ample breasts as they hung tantalizingly above him, swinging and shaking with her every thrust, and maul them until his digits sank up to the knuckle in their yielding meat. But she kept him restrained, delighting in his frustration and discomfort.

"This is all your kind is good for," she sneered, squeezing his head between her tanned thighs. "You deserve to be beneath us." He tried to respond, but she muffled him with her groin, chuckling as he struggled. "You're a slow learner. You can't fight me, submit."

She pulled away a little, a sagging web of her clear emission linking her sex to his lips. She waited, excited, did she expect him to give in?

"I'll die before I give you the satisfaction, you bitch."

His resistance only seemed to arouse her further, and he felt her meaty thighs flex around his head as she gazed down at him, her eyelids drooping.

"You just might..."

She rose off him suddenly, releasing his wrists from her flexible tail as she stood over him. Immediately he tried to stand, already preparing to swing at her. The reprieve was only temporary, however, and she struck him with the back of her hand to knock him back to the floor.

"Oh, I'm not done with you, ape. Hands behind your back."

He rubbed his rapidly bruising cheek, then launched himself at her, aiming to hit her in the gut. It was the only weak point that he could reach. But this time she didn't react. Too late he realized that she had allowed it, and he felt his fist crumple against her rock-hard abdominal muscles. She laughed at him as he cradled his hand, then closed her fist around his neck. Azi lifted him off the ground by the throat, slamming his back against the dirt wall of the storage room and pinning him, pressing her naked body up against his. Her breasts spilled around his chest, engulfing him like an amoeba trying to devour its prey, her skin as smooth as polished metal and feverishly warm. He clawed at her furry wrist with his fingers, kicking his feet in the air and gagging as she held him aloft, but it was futile. She moved her head in close, sucking his ear into her warm mouth and chewing it softly with her sharp teeth, the lurid sounds filling his head.

"Hands behind your back," she whispered, "or I'll choke you out."

Darkness started to cloud his peripheral vision as her grip on his windpipe increased, and he stopped struggling, pushing his hands behind his back with some difficulty as he was trapped against the wall. He felt her tail snake up and tie them like a pair of fuzzy manacles, then she carried him over to one of the resin crates, sitting him on top of it. She released his neck, and he coughed, her fingers leaving red impressions in his skin. He glared up at her, swallowing, trying to soothe the soreness in his throat.

She fumbled with his belt buckle, it was too small for her large hands, then pulled his trousers down. She gripped the conspicuous bulge in his briefs, squeezing it rhythmically in her warm palm, laughing at him as he flinched and reddened. Why was his body responding this way?

"You look so angry. If you relax, it will hurt less."

She tugged his underwear down, and his erection bounced free, as swollen as he had ever seen it. She brushed the sensitive glans with her fingers, making him flinch. She gripped the shaft and stroked it up and down, firm and slow, her lips curling into a knowing smile as his eyelids fluttered.

"For all your struggling, you're throbbing in my hand. Does it embarrass you? Does it turn you on, knowing that you're inferior to me?"

He turned his head away from her, cheeks burning, but she was impossible to ignore. Every flick of her wrist sent a fresh jolt of tingling pleasure through him, his body twitching and flexing outside of his control. He felt as if his brain wasn't even a factor anymore, his body was under her influence, betraying him to his captor. She straddled him, one foot on the floor and one knee resting on the crate by his hip, her silky thigh brushing his skin. She leaned over him, her breath ruffling his hair as she peered down at him due to their size difference. Her perky breasts were at eye level to him, and his member rubbed against her belly, the contours of her slick abs teasing him. She gripped it again and angled it towards her smooth, hairless mound.

"We go at my pace. I don't care if you can handle it or not, just don't go soft on me."

"Wait, I..."

She eyed him curiously, pausing for a moment. It was the first time that he'd done anything besides insult her so far. She hovered over his shaft, her juices dribbling down in strands, matting his pubic hair and coating his throbbing organ.

"Just...be more gentle...and I won't report this."

She raised her hand to her lips to stifle a laugh, then rested it on his shoulder, irritating the still raw bite wound from earlier.

"It's cute that you think you have a choice. You aren't going to tell anybody," she crooned, her grip on his shoulder becoming stronger and her claws digging into his skin. "Because you'll either be dead, or you'll be begging me for more."

He started to object, but she took a fistful of his hair and rammed her tongue down his throat, dizzying him with a crude, wanton kiss that made his knees go weak. She released him, whispering in his ear, her hot breath tickling him.

"I can be gentle though, I can go slow, make it feel good for you. All you have to do...is beg."

"I won't beg," he muttered, more petulant than he had intended it to sound.

"Then suffer," she whispered, gleeful as she touched the tip of his erection against her hot opening. She pressed down on him, his tender glans pressing up against her twitching entrance. There was a moment of resistance where he felt as if his shaft might bend under the pressure, and then he broke through into her tight passage. He gasped, the sensation almost unbearable as the folds and wrinkles of her insides grazed his length, her muscles spasming and contracting around him. She took him impossibly deep, engulfing him to the base in her burning, slimy grip as her excitement leaked down onto his thighs. She sighed contentedly as his glans hit what must have been the limit of her tunnel. It would have hurt a human woman, but she seemed to love it, starting to grind on him slowly. She was resting all of her weight on the resin crate now, her powerful thighs gripping his hips to keep him from squirming loose. She was so strong, her muscles were like iron, and he groaned under the strain as she squeezed him mercilessly. She started to bounce on top of him, her heavy breasts bumping against his face, her sweat-drenched skin sliding against his cheeks. Her weight was too much, the strength of her downward thrusts forcing him ever deeper inside her. He felt as if his pelvis might break under the impact of the blows.

Azi was unconcerned with his pained expression and his gasps of mingling pain and pleasure, using him selfishly, twisting and stirring him inside of her as she thrust violently. His lower body was going numb but the ceaseless stimulation drove bolts of aching pleasure into his tender erection, an ecstasy that bordered on pain washing over him as what felt like luxuriant silk soaked in warm honey roiled around his buried member. She was so tight, so powerful, her pelvic floor muscles were probably stronger than his biceps. She used them to wring him like a dishcloth, crushing his cock between her undulating walls, forcing harsh and inescapable pleasure to his core.

He rolled his head back, his eyelids fluttering. He was starting to doubt his resolve, he had never felt so thoroughly...fucked. She was relentless, indifferent. He glanced down to see her toned abs flexing and bulging as he watched his member slide in and out of her, lubricated by the thick nectar that spilled out around it. She breathed heavily over his head, her chest heaving, making her impressive breasts bounce in front of his face. She delved her fingers into his hair, her touch oddly delicate.

He had assumed that she was already fucking him in earnest, but now she went harder, letting gravity carry her down to slam their bodies together with an audible clap. The soft parts of her body rippled like the surface of a lake with each impact, her fat collecting beautifully on her bountiful chest, her thick thighs and her wonderfully springy ass. Sweat rained from her tanned skin, seeming to create a mist in the solitary beam of the discarded flashlight. The brown resin of the storage crate beneath his buttocks started to crack under the strain, she was putting too much weight on it. Her pounding was punctuated by grunts, primal and bestial, Moralez feeling a string of saliva fall into his hair.

He gritted his teeth against the sensations, trying to endure. It hurt, but it was a good pain, if there could be such a thing. A satisfying ache that seemed to scour an itch deep inside him, like taking sandpaper to a mosquito bite. He realized he was shivering, and a low whimper escaped his lips as she let her weight fall on him once more, impaling herself on his pulsing cock.

"I bet nobody has ever heard you make that sound before," she chuckled breathlessly, beads of perspiration rolling down her flushed skin. "I'm just getting started with you." She bit his ear, drawing blood, and all he could do was buck into her as his wrists strained against his bonds.

"You like this, don't you? I can smell it on you, in your sweat. I can feel your heartbeat inside me..."

"Stop this," he mumbled weakly. She licked her lips with her pink tongue and lowered her face to his neck, pinching his flesh in her sharp teeth. He groaned and writhed, trying to pull away, but his struggling only further stimulated her. He was buried so deep in her moist depths, he could feel every clench of her muscles, and she could feel every twitch and throb of his manhood in turn. She started to move again, and he shut his eyes against the sensation in a futile attempt to block her out.

"Can you feel it welling inside you?" she gloated, pressing his face between her breasts and using her biceps to squeeze them around his red cheeks. They were so absurdly large, quickly engulfing his head and cascading over his shoulders in an avalanche of quivering flesh. He could feel their weight pressing down on him, oppressive and yet more enticing that he cared to admit. Despite his animosity towards her, she smelled so good, her taste irresistible to him. The feminine musk of her body drove him wild, and he could scarcely stop himself from raking his tongue across her burning, glass-smooth skin. "Your body has already submitted to me," she continued, her voice muffled by her bosom. "Even if your mind hasn't. Know your place, say it."

She tasted of sweat, and she smelled...wonderful, intoxicating. He wanted desperately to just let go, to lose himself in her inviting body and give in to her completely, but he steeled himself against the impulse. His face emerged from the depths of her cleavage like a breaching whale, glaring up at her with furious eyes.

"Is that a no?"

She held his face between her hands and leaned down for another kiss, filling his mouth with her warm, slippery tongue and teasing out gasps of reluctant excitement. His whole body was quaking under her assault, his muscles shuddering involuntarily. He let loose a cry as she raked her claws down his spine, the sting contrasting sharply with her tender, almost loving embrace.

He would break, go insane, she was too much for him. She gripped him by the hair, starting to fuck him again. As her hot sheath milked him like a clenched fist, he felt his orgasm creeping up on him, the pressure building in his loins. He tried to hold it back, but she noticed the strain on his face, grinning as she bounced on top of him.

"Flood me, do it. You can't help yourself." His eyes became bleary and unfocused, his breathing ragged as she attempted to draw out his emission. She released his hands from her tail, sneering as they shot to her body, his fingers digging into her inviting flesh. He explored the curves of her muscular figure, kneading her heavy breasts and clawing desperately at her slick skin. In his throes of passion, all thought of resistance took a back seat to his mounting climax.

"Now you show your true colors, just an animal in heat. Release your seed, ape."

He exploded inside her as if by her command, spilling thick ropes of his ejaculate into her waiting tunnel, the sensation of the heavy wads splashing against her reaches making her shiver and croon appreciatively. His muscles burned as they forced his essence deep inside her, as if his body itself had given in, indifferent to the manner by which it procreated. His brain was like a vestigial organ, what shame he felt overridden by the aching pleasure that rolled over him in sore, crushing waves. It was so powerful, encompassing, as though Azi was plucking at his nerves like the strings of a harp with her sharp claws. Over and over he thrust into her, the cruel alien slowing her rocking and letting him do the work in her stead, amused and satisfied by the sight of his desperate rutting.

He lay back on the crate, the combined mess of their encounter sloughing from between her legs and sliding down her thighs. He covered his burning face with his hands, his chest heaving as he recovered from the orgasm, twitching gently as aftershocks rippled through his pelvic muscles.

Azi rubbed her mound with her fingers then brought them up to her face, examining the gooey, cloudy mixture of fluids as it drooped from her hand like glue. She smirked and reached down to wipe it on his cheek. He rubbed it off with the back of his hand, glaring at her.

"Don't relax just yet, L.T. We're not done here."

She wrapped her tail around his neck, tugging him to his feet as if it were a leash, and led him back over to the sleeping back. She dumped him unceremoniously, then climbed on top of him, forcing her tongue into his unwilling mouth again. He lay back, his guilty arousal overcoming his desire to fight her.

***

They walked down the tunnel, Moralez trailing a short distance behind Azi who had asserted herself as the leader of their two-man pack. He had understood at least that much from their heated encounter the previous night. His hips were sore, he was covered in bruises, bites, and scratches that stung and ached. He felt as if he had fought a tiger and lost. Well, wasn't that essentially true?

Azi led him down the passage towards where they assumed a vent would be, the air becoming fresher as they went. She had not forced him to return the way that they had come as he had feared, she seemed to have reconsidered her position on the vent at some time during the night, perhaps when it had become her choice to follow the now undeniable breeze.

In a way she was right, he wouldn't report her. He was too ashamed, both of how she had overpowered him, and of the way his body had responded to her assault. If his men were to find out, would they still respect him? Would they still follow the orders of a lieutenant who had been disgraced, and had on some level, enjoyed it? He had protested and he had fought, but she had made him come over and over, eventually resulting in a kind of exhausted compliance that she had taken to mean submission. He hadn't submitted to her, not really, at least that's what he kept repeating to himself as they marched.

It was odd, after the way she had treated him she had allowed him to rearm, as if the idea that he might seek retribution had not even crossed her mind. Was it a cultural quirk? She thought of herself as the leader now, did she assume that it was in his nature to obey her unquestioningly? Either way, it didn't matter, he wasn't going to get out of here alive if he shot the only person who could actually take on the Bugs in such close quarters and reliably win. She was carrying a wrist-mounted Bug shield and one of their odd, sculpted energy pistols. Moralez hefted his XMR, lighting their way with the torch attachment.

They rounded a final corner and saw a point of light in the distance. Moralez felt his weariness vanish as he realized that it was an exit to the surface, that was Kruger's yellow sunlight shining down through the hole. He had been right, they were in a ventilation tunnel, and freedom was within reach. As soon as they broke the surface, he could use his helmet radio to report their position and call in evac.

They hurried down the tunnel towards the circle of light, but Azi halted abruptly, holding out her arm and gesturing for him to stop. He shouldered his rifle and scanned the passage ahead of them.

"What is it? Do you smell something?"

"Quiet!" she snapped.

A hundred meters ahead of them, one of the tunnel walls cracked open. A hidden door of the same kind that had concealed the storeroom slid aside, and a whole squad of Betelgeusian drones filed out. They turned towards the exit, their backs to Moralez and Azi. They hadn't seen them yet, if they kept quiet, the Bugs might just leave. They were heavily armed, sporting shields, pistols, and their signature daggers. They must be preparing for a sortie to the surface.

The pair stood, frozen in place as the Bugs walked away from them. If a single one of them turned its head, they were finished. Moralez doubted that even a Borealan could take on a whole squad of Bugs in such a confined space and come out on top.

1...34567...18