Purrfect Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
An accident in the forest leads to an unexpected encounter.
1.5k words
4.38
41.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written as a birthday present for friend of mine...I hope it adds a little sparkle to his (and your) day.

***

Mike threw his work gloves onto the passenger seat, shaking his head to get rid of the leaves stuck in his hair. He sketched a wave to the rest of the team as he got in and gunned the engine, drawing away in a spray of mud. Thank god it was Friday, he was sure he'd have lost his job if he'd had to go back tomorrow. He scowled as he thought of the week: the team had been under special supervision from a pale little bastard who'd obviously never done a day's hard work in his life. Mike sped up, driving a little recklessly in the worsening weather. But what the heck, he knew the road like the back of his hand. He turned the wheel sharply, the truck cornering like the beast it was. The trees whipped past as Mike dwelt on the countless grievances built up during the past week.

*THUMP*

Mike got jerked back to the present as he realised a tree was heading straight for him. He wrenched the wheel to the right, hitting the brakes with full force. The truck turned, narrowly missed the tree and skidded to a stop. The young man leaned back against the seat, breathing deeply. That had beenmuch too close. What the hell had happened? Mike opened the door and climbed out, legs still a bit shaky from the close call. He strode to the front of the truck, checking the grille. He spotted a tuft of hair stuck in a crack...as he pulled it out and looked closer he frowned: what kind of animal had this kind of furand was large enough to have it get stuck in the grille?

A soft sound reached his ears, making him turn around and look up along the track. The animal, whatever it was, was still alive. Mike grabbed his axe from the back of the truck: there was no need to have the animal suffer more than it needed to. He spotted a dark mass curled at the base of a tree and headed that way. As he neared it he paused, peering ahead in the winter gloom: what the hellwas that? He crouched down, reaching out to turn the creature over. The mass made a sudden move, and he leapt back, yelling. Blood welled out of a long scratch on his hand. Curiosity rather than anger washed through him, and he quickly shrugged off his coat and flung it over the animal. His muscles bunched as he scooped up the entire bundle, ignoring the squirming. Slipping slightly in the mud he reached the truck and tucked the bundle into the passenger seat.

It only took him an hour to get to his cabin, even though he was driving more carefully now. He'd given the bundle a few sideways looks whenever he heard mewling sounds, but he still hadn't worked out what it was. The sheer amount of mud covering everything didn't help matters. Mike parked the truck and carefully lifted the whatever-it-was. It didn't repeat its earlier attack as he shouldered the door open and headed for the bathroom. Perhaps it was senseless from pain or stress. He gently put the bundle down, then stripped off his clothes, revealing a body made hard by physical work. He turned on the taps, adjusting them until a warm gush of water streamed down from the shower. Mike began cleaning the creature, his fingers gliding through the matted fur, running over the sinuous muscles underneath. He watched in amazement as the mud washed away to reveal what it was.

A cat-woman was the only word his brain could come up with as he gently dried her with a towel. She was female, he knew as much from washing her. Her now-clean fur was a gorgeous gun-metal blue, and she was only slightly smaller than a human woman. Her limbs were long and lithe, shaped almost like a human's, but her face was definitely cat-like with the strangely-shaped eyes and furry pointed ears. Of course, the most unusual feature of all was the tail. It was long and sinuous, curling about her body in a flowing line. Mike finished drying the cat-woman and, not knowing what else to do, placed her on his bed. He settled down and waited for her to wake up.

He must have dozed off because the next thing he saw was a pair of emerald-green eyes staring into his. He froze, not daring even to blink. After a moment the eyes withdrew so he could see her form half-crouched over him. Her body was tense, waiting to see what he would do. Moving slowly so as not to startle her Mike sat up and slid out from under her. Her eyes followed his every move as he backed away towards the door. He crept through, closing it behind him, and drew a deep breath. Cats. What did he know about cats? He headed for the kitchen, grabbing a bowl off the drying rack. Mike rummaged in the fridge, found the milk and poured most of it into the bowl. When he entered the bedroom again the cat-woman was still crouched on the bed, so he slowly moved over and set the bowl of milk on the floor. With a barely audible mewl she slithered off the bed and lapped at the drink, her eyes still warily focussed on him.

Mike cautiously moved to sit on the edge of the bed. He watched, fascinated, as her long pink tongue daintily lapped at the milk. His eyes slid over her body, admiring the graceful curves as she crouched there. He realised she was an absolutely gorgeous creature, and felt his heart rate rise at this thought.

The cat-woman finished the meal, her tongue cleaning the bowl thoroughly. Her head turned, her eyes regarding him. As he watched she moved towards him, her body panther-like in its languid movements. Mike sat frozen to the spot as she reached him. Her body slid along his bare legs as she rubbed herself up against him, purring softly. Her tail trailed up his thighs, and he could feel his body respond to the incredibly sensual feeling of her soft, soft fur against his skin. She turned, looking at him teasingly from under her long lashes. It was as if she were weaving a spell on him: he couldn't move a muscle.

Her tail curled up further, trailing up along his thigh towards his crotch. His cock was responding, growing hard under that silky touch. He gasped as it curled around his cock, caressing him gently. He'd never felt a sensation like it: her tail curled around his manhood, sheathing him in velvet, stroking him insistently. He moaned softly, the cat purring in reply. Her tail enveloped his cock completely in its firm grip, caressing, rubbing, stroking. His mind was awhirl with sensations, all concentrated on what this creature was doing to him. He was so incredibly hard, his cock throbbing with lust.

She turned once more, her head butting gently but insistently against his legs. Mike moved as if in a dream, his legs opening wider to allow her to slide between them. He could feel her hot breath on his cock, and his body strained to meet it. Her body rubbed softly against his legs as she leaned up. As he closed his eyes he could feel that same long tongue that had been lapping at the milk curl along the length of his manhood, the rough feel of it replacing the gliding of her tail. She mewled softly, bending her head to rasp her tongue along his balls and sending a jolt of pleasure through his body. He leaned back further on his hands, pushing his hips up toward the cat-woman. Her tongue moved up, coiling along the length of his cock, covering every inch of skin. Her movements changed, now she was lapping the head in short staccato licks, her tongue tasting the precum he released.

Then it changed again. Gone was the delicious rasping of that rough tongue. Instead she had bent her head again, slowly but surely sliding the entire length of his engorged cock down her throat. She sucked gently, and he opened his eyes to watch that feline head bob up and down, his cock rubbing the back of her throat. She sucked harder at his meat and Mike groaned as he felt his balls tighten, anticipating what was to come. Her eyes roamed up to meet his as she suddenly started purring. The vibrations travelled along his body, thrumming along his hard length. This sensation pushed him over the edge. His body jerked, his pulsing cock pushing deep into her throat as he pumped his cum into her in long, rough spurts. The cat took it all in stride, lapping up every single drop, releasing him to lap him clean gently.

Mike fell back on the bed after this incredibly unexpected end of the day. He felt the bed move slightly under her weight as she jumped up beside him, curling up to nestle in the small of his back. As he drifted off to sleep he wondered how he could make this creature his pet forever.