Push

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No idea. I'd like to see you tonight, though, after you and he have finished.'

'Me too. I'll make sure that happens.' I chewed a fingernail. 'Can you tell me what it was like? Afterwards, can you tell me what you did with her?'

'Only if you promise never to tell me what you did with Chris.'

'You don't want to know?'

Keith shrugged. 'I don't want to know if he made you orgasm. That's... that's personal, isn't it? Women coming.'

'That's just strange, Keith. Imagine if I said 'I don't want to know if she made you come'.'

'It's different,' he said defensively.

'I'll take your word for it.' We pulled up outside the farmhouse. 'I love you.'

He parked the car and pulled me into a kiss. 'I love you too, Penny. Always have, always will. You tell him to 'stop' if you don't like where it's going, and if you scream, I'll come running.'

'Okay. You too.'

But Keith wouldn't scream out for help. Keith didn't want this to stop. When he got out of the car and laid eyes on Kitty, it was with hunger and lust that he looked at her. He wanted to fuck her. She was young, tanned, beautiful. Why wouldn't he want to fuck her?

Chris took my hand and smiled reassuringly. We were different to Keith and Kitty. There was something slower and more, more, more intimate, I suppose, between he and I. I realised Keith had been right, that Chris seemed to like me as a person, and I in turn liked him. It wasn't romantic, more in the sense that I could have spent forty hours a week working alongside him without wanting to club him over the head with a length of 4 x 2.

While our partners lit cigarettes, Chris and I went inside. We went to the room that Keith and I had been sharing, not the spare one, and shut the door.

'When did you and Keith last sleep together?' Chris asked.

'Last night. When did you and Kitty...?'

'Wednesday night.' He gave me a funny look. 'Do you want this?'

I nodded. 'Why do you ask?'

'You're standing as far away from me as possible.'

I realised what he was saying was true and laughed, embarrassed.

'Sorry,' I apologised, walking towards him so that we were face to face. 'It wasn't intentional. Just habit.'

'You make your husband chase you around the bedroom?' he teased.

'No.' I smiled. 'The mental image is hilarious.'

He made a 'hmph' sound, then leant forward and kissed me. I kissed him back, waiting for him to reach under my dress and put his fingers in my pussy again, but he did no such thing. After kissing for a while, I began to relax, and that's when he found the zipper of my dress and pulled it down.

I was wearing relatively simple underwear; black cotton and lace, but Chris didn't seem to notice it or care. With my dress in a puddle at my feet, he walked around me, unclipped my bra and threw it into a corner. Still standing behind me, he kissed my neck and fondled my breasts. I just stood there, my skin covered in goose-pimples, more turned on than not.

Chris looped his fingers through my panties and tugged them down a little. I tried to help but he said 'no, leave it to me' and knelt down as he pulled down them down to my ankles. Then he stood up again, still behind me, and grabbed my breasts. His clothing felt rough against my bare skin and I felt extremely exposed because while I was naked, he was fully dressed.

'Do you want me to take my heels off?' I asked.

'No, no, leave them on,' he said. 'Turn around so that you're facing me, and kneel down. I want you to do something for me.'

He didn't need to specify what. I knew before I turned around, I knew before I heard him unbuckling his belt, I knew because I knew that I wasn't his wife and therefore it was okay to treat me in a more degrading manner than the way he treated the woman he loved.

The only thing that surprised me was that he was circumcised. I swore inwardly but I didn't hesitate for more than a split second before taking hold of it and wrapping my lips around the crown. Chris had only loosened his clothing enough to give me access to his cock and the top of his balls, but it was enough. As I sucked, he scooped up my loose hair and held it in a ponytail at the back of my head.

There was a knock at the door.

'Come in,' Chris said, holding my hair in a way that made it impossible for me to move.

I wanted to stop sucking but he wouldn't let me. He didn't have to say or do anything other than hold me in place, but I knew he wouldn't let me stop.

The door opened.

'That looks like fun,' Kitty said to her husband. 'I told you she'd be a cocksucker. You should get her to eat your arse. I sure as fuck won't do it, but I bet she would.'

Chris grunted his assent. I could feel Kitty's eyes on me, burning a hole in the back of my head. I didn't know where my husband was, but I doubted he was with her. I heard the toilet flush and realised that he was in the bathroom.

'He wants her back tonight,' Kitty told her spouse.

'Sure,' Chris agreed.

'I'll drive us home tonight,' Kitty added. 'You shouldn't have even driven here. You drank way too much at dinner.'

'Yeah, sounds good,' Chris said.

There was a pause, a lapse as husband and wife contemplated each other. The only sound was that of Keith washing his hands in the bathroom, and me continuing to blow Chris.

The bathroom door opened.

'Have fun,' Kitty said, though whether her words to Chris or me, I didn't quite know. 'Fuck your goddamn brains out, because you never know what tomorrow brings.'

Her words jarred Chris. He stopped me, resting his hand on my forehead so he could focus on an appropriate response, but before he could say anything to his wife, she'd shut the door.

I peered up at my lover for the night, my mouth around his cock.

'She's a fucking idiot sometimes,' he said. 'Keep sucking.'

I kept sucking. Kept wanking him. It was weird, a circumcised dick, but not bad. He smelt and tasted differently to my husband but again not bad; it was a good, clean, masculine scent. He started to relax from the unexpected intrusion into the bedroom and began thrusting into my mouth and bending at the knees so he could try and reach down and feel my breasts.

His jeans were still up around his waist, and they and his briefs were restricting my access to him, so I took the liberty of pulling them down to his thighs. My saliva was now dripping down his length, which made it easier to wank him, and he made a few, hoarse noises of approval, before suddenly telling me to stop and go lie on the bed.

'On my stomach or back?' I asked.

'On your back, with your legs spread. You can take your shoes off.'

I kicked off my heels and padded over to the bed. I cringed a bit as I climbed on and saw how intently Chris was watching me.

'Keep going,' he said. 'I want to take a good look at your cunt.'

Oh Jesus. I laid on my back, spread my legs and squeezed my eyes shut. I could sense Chris approaching, and felt him kneel on the edge of the bed. He placed his hands on my thighs to let me know he was about to touch me, then drew them up to the apex between my legs.

His thumb swirled over the short, dark hair of my bush. I kept it trimmed, and had regular bikini waxes, but it was obviously quite different to anything he'd seen before. His fingers moved between my pussy lips and traced over my clit and down to my entrance.

'You're tense,' he said. 'Tense but wet.'

I nodded silently and prised my eyes open. 'It's good, but... terrifying.'

Chris came and kneeled over me. He lowered his face to mine and tenderly kissed me. He had pale blue eyes rimmed with surprisingly thick, dark lashes, and they were filled with lust.

'You're a dirty bastard,' I whispered with a wry smile. 'Not what I expected.'

'Disappointed?'

'No. Just surprised.' I pulled him down for a kiss. Affection proves safety, right? And he was a good kisser. 'I should have known. You look innocent. You were bound to be up to no good.'

Chris laughed hoarsely and kissed my neck. 'I'd never hurt you darling.'

He kissed my shoulders and breasts and belly and before I knew it, he was between my legs, tonguing my clit. He was good to me, and I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I knew he probably hadn't been good to every other woman in his life. He'd be the type who could hold grudges against females. There was just something about him that told me that, and the more I saw how he was with his wife, the more sure I was about it.

But I still wanted to be fucked by Chris, violated by him. Why? Because I also implicitly understood that he was the sort of man that would go all out for the kind of women he liked or loved or respected, and as I somehow fell into this category, he was going to make me orgasm.

I stared at the ceiling, legs spread, and Chris between them. He was experimenting, trying different things, trying to gauge what aroused me most, when he struck a rhythm I found particularly pleasant. My hands flew down to his head, to hold him in place just as he'd held me in place, but it didn't take him long to decide the show was over.

He stood up and undressed himself. 'I'm going to fuck you,' he said. 'Get on your hands and knees.'

I got on my hands and knees. Chris finished taking off his clothes and again got on the bed. He was behind me, ready to take me, and with it, my nineteen years of fidelity. I felt him edge inside, and once he was confident I was nice and slippery, he pushed deep into me and groaned.

It wasn't the right position for me to orgasm but, as when Keith fucked me hard, it fulfilled some other, more primal, desire. He started off slow and gentle, but quickly picked up speed, his stomach against my rump, his balls slapping against me. But, as with the cunnilingus, it was over quite soon.

'Oh shit,' he swore, pulling out. 'That's enough of that.'

We'd both been so close to climaxing and on both occasions Chris had stopped us. I was frustrated, I hated being teased, and I thought that perhaps the best way to get an orgasm would be to force him to have one.

I turned around, got on my knees so that I was at the same height as him, and kissed him. My hands moved to his groin, grasping his length with one and cupping his balls with the other. I tried my best to get him onto his back, but he grabbed my hands and held me so tightly I knew I was beaten.

'What are you trying to do?' he asked.

I half-shrugged. 'I want you on your back. I'm going to suck you until you come, and then I'm going to... ask for an orgasm.'

He chuckled under his breath. 'Impatient, aren't we?'

'Quite,' I agreed. 'Do we have a deal?'

'Oh darling, if you want to come now, I'll make you come. I was just having some fun with you.'

Put like that, I wasn't so sure I wanted what I thought I wanted five seconds ago.

'Or,' Chris offered, noticing my hesitation. 'We can keep having fun. Let the orgasms come when they do. No rush.'

I nodded. 'Okay. Sounds good.'

He kissed me. 'You're so horny. Fuck.' He pushed a few fingers into my cunt. 'I'm going to fuck that pussy of yours again soon.'

'Lie on your back,' I requested. 'I'll give you something interesting during the intermission.'

'Blow me and I'll come,' he warned me.

'I'm not going to blow you.'

It wasn't oral sex I gave him this time, but something darker, dirtier, more intimate. I did what Kitty didn't, or rather, wouldn't do. Chris moaned and squirmed while I kissed and licked and pushed my tongue against his puckered hole.

When he was starting to grunt, I lavished attention on his balls, fondling and gently suckling and kissing them. His cock was next to get my attention, but I didn't spend long with it in my mouth, remembering what he'd said about orgasming if I gave him head.

'Come here,' he said, pulling me up. 'Get on and ride me.'

I didn't need to be told twice. I eagerly straddled him and guided his cock inside. I was dangerously aroused, the torment had gone on too long, and I knew that sooner or later the climax would occur either voluntarily or involuntarily.

Chris grabbed me, pulled me down, and kissed me. It was crude and base of him to kiss someone who'd been kissing his hole, his balls and his cock, but he was so much more perverted than I'd guessed, and I knew he liked it. And, on him, I could taste myself, and like him, tasting myself, the depravity of seeking my own flavour, aroused me.

I bounced up and down, harder and faster.

'Chris, Chris, oh God, oh God,' I yelped. A strangled groan escaped my lips as I came, my legs tight around him and his had clasped in my hands.

Chris was only a split second behind me. He let out a series of expletives mixed with grunts as he filled me with his seed.

I collapsed onto him, my head on his chest. He idly stroked my back, his heart thumping away, at a much slower rate than Keith's. Now that it was done, and my anxiety and lust extinguished, I felt sexually and emotionally relieved, and quite exhausted.

Chris started laughing.

'What's funny?' I asked.

'I nearly said 'I love you',' he confessed. 'Old habits die hard.'

I laughed, too. I knew what he was talking about; it was hard to suddenly transition from highly emotional sex to sex that was just bloody good fun.

And bloody good fun it had been.

~~~~~~~~~

Chris and I had cleaned up and were lying in bed, talking, waiting while we waited for Keith and Kitty to finish. We both heard them orgasm, Kitty first, then Keith.

My companion half-raised an eyebrow at me. I grimaced and nodded, understanding every emotion he felt and then some. I had a bond with him now, the kind you get from sex and difficult situations, and Keith would no doubt have the same with Kitty.

'I'm really glad you came along tonight,' Chris said. 'Kitty rang me after you two came into the store and she said 'you'll like her, you'll really like her' but I thought she was just messing with me. Maybe she was. Sometimes, with my wife, it's hard to know where the jokes really end or if she's just enjoying having a sneaky dig at me, but whatever she felt about you, I liked you.'

'Same back at you,' I agreed. 'You think 'swinging' and you think 'obligation' or 'forced attraction' but it wasn't anything like that. You're totally different to my husband yet I still wanted to fuck you.'

'Your husband's very opinionated, isn't he?'

'Hah, yeah, he is,' I replied. 'I'm used to it. He means well. Sometimes he's just out and out wrong, and sometimes I ignore him, but he's also made me think more about life, and the grand scheme of things. The problem is that he's a dreamer. He thinks that if you're morally right, everything will go your way.'

'Everyone's morals are different, though. The world is all shades of grey.'

'Keith sees black and white.'

'Do you?'

'No,' I admitted. 'We're all just trying to get by. But I also think that maybe we could put more effort into making choices that are good for everyone.'

Chris leant over and kissed me. 'He'd break me. He'd absolutely break me.'

'He's not so bad. Not really. He's just in a tough spot right now, that's all.'

'I hope things pick up for you,' Chris said, his tone genuine. 'Really, I do.'

'Thanks. I appreciate it.'

We both sat up, on the end of the bed and waited. There's no other way to describe it, we just sat there together in dead silence, waiting for our partners to finish performing their post-coital ablutions so Chris could take Kitty home. Or, rather, Kitty could take Chris home, seeing as he'd apparently drunk too much to have driven here.

All of a sudden, I craved Keith's presence. I wanted to be with my husband, not Chris, not Kitty, not myself. I braced myself for a long wait before he'd be mine again, but I was pleasantly surprised when just minutes later, there was a knock at the door and Kitty called out.

'Come in,' Chris said.

Kitty opened the door, yawning as she reached into her bag for her tobacco.

'Time to go,' she told her husband. She turned and smiled at me. 'Thanks for having us Penny. It was lovely to meet you.'

'You too,' I agreed. 'I'll see you out.'

'No, no, you look as tired as I feel,' Kitty said. 'We know where the door is.'

I didn't argue. I stayed on the bed, listening to them talk as they made their way to the front door. I heard Keith join in the conversation and I thought to myself 'I really should get up' but I was struck down by a sense of inertia, which only jolted when I heard Chris and Kitty leave the house. That's when I stood up and made my way to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothing, turned on the shower and brushed my teeth while I waited for the hot water to start running. I spat into the sink, rinsed and flossed. I removed my make-up, carefully wiping away the smeared lipstick and mascara, and pulled a shower cap over my hair.

'Penny?' Keith called out.

I went and answered the door, naked, bereft of make-up and wearing my shower cap. The last of Chris' jizz was sliding down my inner thigh and I felt self conscious of it, even though I'd fucked the man with my husband's blessing.

Keith reached out and touched my face. 'Holy fuck, I love you Penny,' he said emotionally. 'I love you so much.'

'Come in,' I said, stepping aside. 'I love you too, but I was about to have a shower.'

'Do you mind if I join you?'

'No, no, but the water's 'Penny hot' not 'Keith lukewarm.'

He kissed my forehead. The shower cap crinkled and shifted slightly. 'I'm used to roasting by now, Pen.'

I got in the shower, carefully but hurriedly washing myself while Keith undressed. He slipped in beside me, his cock flaccid, and he washed away the scent and smell of Kitty.

'Are you okay?' he asked. 'Penny, are we okay?'

'Yeah, sure,' I replied distractedly. I felt as if I were in a sort of dreamland. 'How was it?'

'Good, honey, good, but... are you sure you're okay?'

I nodded. I shut my eyes, leant into his chest and hugged him. 'Yeah. Yeah, I think I just tried to close myself off emotionally, so I didn't feel too much, and now I'm trying to get back to normal. Does that make sense?'

'It does,' he agreed, cradling me in his arms. 'It was fun, Penny, but never again. Never again.'

'No,' I repeated. 'It was one of those things that I think will be good because it happened once, but would be terrible if it happened more often.'

'Absolutely.' Keith sounded relieved. 'Was he good to you?'

'He was good to me,' I agreed. 'Was Kitty good to you?'

'Kitty's the sort of woman who'd be good to anyone with a dick.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

We went back to Brisbane the following morning. Nora asked if something had gone wrong, but we told her it was perfect, it was just time to go home. She said she understood.

Keith and I should have had a few days' together before we had to pick up the kids to enjoy ourselves, but he was too worried about work. He was out the door Monday morning and that was it, our holiday finished, done, over.

You might imagine that one night of partner swapping might have led to some great epiphany, some change in behaviour, or alteration to our relationship, but truth be told, it didn't do any of those things. Keith and I had sampled the other side and had both been happy to return to each other's arms.

Nora moved up North shortly after we stayed at her farmhouse. One of her daughters had had a baby and was struggling with postnatal depression. Nora stayed with the family for over a year, and it wasn't until just before Christmas that she returned back to her country home, back to the place she was born and raised.

We caught up on Boxing Day, at her house, on a day that was so hot and humid it felt as if we were walking through a furnace. We all complained about the heat but Keith and I had bought the kids with us, and they were inside in the newly air-conditioned interior, so in order to maintain some privacy, Nora, Keith and I sat on the veranda.