Push Me, Pull You!

Story Info
Bisexual wife fucks husband and both neighbours.
3.5k words
4.34
127.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

Life is pretty good these days. The kids are old enough to virtually look after themselves, and business is booming. I manage my own real estate agency, and Steve works full time as well. We are fortunate enough to be able to holiday together each year, and I have just bought a new, sexy Mercedes convertible. The hard work I have put in over the last ten years or so has paid off and I feel quite happy that at this stage of life we can afford ourselves a few little luxuries. One of the things we like to do is to enjoy ourselves sexually. We spend a bit on making sure we appreciate each other, and take the time to make sure our sex life is never boring nor ignored.

Steve and I love to .............well..............play! I am truly bisexual as you all know, and this little story is about a wonderful experience we had recently with a couple who have moved in just down the road. Tracey is a curvy brunette with amazing long, wavy hair and a set of boobs to die for. Her husband, Max, is a computer programmer, and works for a big software gaming company. He is your classic geek, but a lovely guy and he certainly earns enough to keep Tracey in the manner she is accustomed. I haven't asked but I would guess Tracey is about 35 and Max a little older.

I am now in my early forties, and Steve is a year younger than me, and keeps in shape. I am still in pretty good shape too, and my measurements are still curvaceous, at 36C-27-35. My real estate business keeps me pretty busy even though I have just employed Nadine to manage day to day operations. As a result, when we party, Steve and I like to enjoy ourselves to the limit. Our kids are now both at university so we have our lives back enough to be able to get out and enjoy the things that turn us on. As I said we spend a little extra when doing the things that get him hard and make my pussy twitch.

Anyway, this particular episode happened three weeks ago, and my nipples are still throbbing and my pussy is still twitching at the memory of it and the orgasms that resulted.

It was a very hot Saturday, and I had been flat out all week selling a block of apartments in Collins Street in town. I was sitting in the living room, sipping on a lovely glass of chardonnay, when the phone rang. It was Tracey, and as it was a stinking hot day, and she was home alone, she was inviting me over to relax around the pool.

An hour later, I was freshly shaved, had on my new Wicked Weasel bikini, a white, cheesecloth sarong, sandals and sunglasses.

When I knocked on Tracey's door, she answered wearing a gorgeous black bikini and a huge smile, her brown eyes shining and her huge boobs almost bursting out of her too small top as we kissed each other on the cheek. Taking me by the hand, she lead me through their house, out to the pool area where she had a nice champagne chilling on ice, two glasses, and a matching set of lounge chairs set out for us to enjoy the afternoon in the sun.

We spent the first hour or so we enjoying a couple of glasses of the champagne, and became quite giggly! We were chatting about life, and I felt as the afternoon went on that Tracey was being more flirtatious with me than normal. The radio was on in the background, and the privacy of their yard meant we were able to laugh and carry on without annoying any of the neighbours. Tracey asked me about my new bikini, and I explained that I had quite a large collection of Weasel bikinis as they were Steve's favourites, and he liked to buy me new ones whenever he wanted to see me in something sexy round our own pool.

I stood up and was showing off the way the thong snuggled between my ass cheeks, when she stood up, came to me, and then, out of nowhere, placed her hand on my bum, and leaned forward to kiss me deep on the lips! I was a little shocked at the initial force of her lips, but the bisexual in me soon took over, and as my nipples hardened my tongue snaked it's way inside her mouth and our tongues began a sexy, wet dance as our hands began to explore the rest of each others' bodies. I had not suspected that Tracey was also bisexual, but within minutes we were on my lounge, with her on top, her lovely boobs pressed against my own large tits as we pashed and fingered each other.

As I eased two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, her own hand went to my right breast and she began to squeeze it just the way I like them to be squeezed, causing me to moan as our lips were still locked together. Suddenly in a flurry, we both peeled off our suits, and there, outside in the back yard, laying on the sun lounges, I spun around and we were fully locked in a wild, passionate 69 with our tongues snaking their way on to bulging clitorises as we made wild love. I adore eating other women, and have become pretty talented at it even if I do say so myself. I like to use my hands to gently part the lips and expose the clitoris then use my tongue like a small flicking tool, which is wet, hot and slippery, just the way I like to be licked to orgasm myself!

Within minutes of me starting to lick her pussy, Tracey came on my tongue and I forced three fingers inside her as she climaxed, shaking and shivering below me as I took control of the situation. I lapped at her clit until she started to come down from her orgasm. Then, wanting my own climax, I stood up and parted my legs above her face, then lowering my pussy until my clit was once more in reach of her tongue. Reaching up to take hold of my hips, she locked her lapping, flickering tongue on the swollen knob of my clit and began to feverishly lick me towards my own orgasm. It must have been quite a sight to see a tall, well endowed blonde standing, legs spread, over a busty brunette, as the brunette thrust her tongue up into the pussy of the woman standing over her. That woman we me, and I didn't care what it looked like, I just jammed down and enjoyed the wild tongue lashing she was giving my clit as I stood there, enjoying not only the sun, but the sexual experience I was sharing with my sexy neighbour.

I was playing with my own large tits, pinching my nipples and pulling them quite hard, and my eyes were closed as I concentrated on the hot, wet tongue that was lashing my clit, spurring me on to the orgasm I craved so much. My boobs have been really, really erotic since I had the kids, and I adore them being pinched and played with quite roughly during sex.

As I stood there completely naked, my pussy jammed down on the mouth of my neighbour, the warm rush of orgasm began to take hold of my body. I pulled hard on both my nipples, stretching them almost an inch as the rush of climax welled up and took me over the edge. I crashed into the cum like a wild wave as Tracey jammed my hips firmly onto the lashing tongue that was causing me to cum. The hot breath and flickering motion had done it's work, and I moaned and let out a small scream as the wild orgasm took over my now shuddering, spasming body, causing my big boobs to shake despite my hold on my stretched nipples as I came like a thunderbolt on my neighbour's face in her back yard.

I stood there shaking on her tongue until the wonderful orgasm started to subside, as Tracey's hands now reached wider on the cheeks of my arse and pulled them gently apart, exposing my dark hole to her tongue. She now snaked into my arsehole, lapping and pushing into my bum as I let go of my now tortured nipples and opened my eyes. The feeling of her warm, probing tongue was sensational, and I allowed my hands to once more grip my nipples and pull them away from my boobs as the erotic sensation in my arse increased with every push of Tracey's hot tongue.

I was shocked the instant I did so, as standing there, wearing a suit but with his erect penis bulging lewdly from his trousers, was Max. He had a shocked look on his face. I guess I can't blame him, because the sight of me standing over his lovely wife, her hands locked on my hips, her face still jammed tongue deep in my arse, her wet pussy fully on show must have been incredibly horny.

For a few brief seconds I was unsure of what to do, until the sexual beast inside me took hold once more, and I dislodged myself from the tongue in my arse, and walked the few steps towards the shocked Max.

When I got to him, he was unsure of what to do or say. I glanced down to Tracey and was delighted when she smiled at me, knowing instinctively what I was planning to do to her husband.

Without a word spoken, I gently took hold of his face and kissed him passionately on his lips. Then, still without a word, I lowered my left hand to his zipper, and unzipped his pants, before reaching inside to find his erection. What I found shocked me. Max, the shy, geeky computer programmer that Steve and I had come to know, had a huge, no, a massive penis! I swear it must have been nine inches long, and was straining ridiculously against his underwear. I took off his belt and dropped his trousers, and the massive cock stood poking against the undies, until I flipped down his jocks, releasing the amazing cock to stand erect and proud. My hand rubbed the length of the amazing shaft and I turned to Tracey.

"You nasty bitch! You never told me Max had such a gorgeous cock!"

"Well, you never asked, besides, I knew you'd want to get your hands on it, and I wasn't sure until today that you were into it like we are."

I took a moment to digest what she had just said. Steve and I had been swingers for years, and I thought we were smart enough to spot others that were similar, but Tracey and Max? Wow, that had snuck past us for sure! After all, Max looked like a complete geek, and what other computer programmer is into swinging??? Apart from that, what other geeky computer programmer had a wonderful, fat, nine inch cock in his pants that he liked to dip into other women, and whose wife was happy for that to happen!

Still shocked and also still coming down from my recent orgasmic high thanks to Max's wife, Tracey, sucking on my engorged clit, I returned my attention to his amazing cock, and dropped to me knees, looking him in the eye as my lips slowly surrounded and then tried to suck in the width of his penis. It was almost too fat for me to engulf with my mouth but I did my best. I made sure to wet the entire bulbous head of his amazing cock with spit, before slowly wrapping my ruby red lips around it and pumping the thick, long shaft with my hand. Once I made it all slick with spittle, I was able to get a good rhythm going and Max's increased moaning told me I was succeeding in giving him a nice blow job.

Just as I started to enjoy sucking the monster cock, I felt Tracey behind me, her huge boobs pressing into my back, and her hands wrapped around me to fondle my own large breasts. She must have seen me pinching and pulling my nipples before when she licked me to orgasm, because as I sucked off her husband, she rubbed her own tits against me and began to once more pinch and play with my nipples, making me once more get all hot and flustered with sexual excitement. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the joy of cock sucking and having my boobs played with by Tracey's talented hands.

Before long Max reached down and gripped my head, and then, surprisingly for a geek, lifted me powerfully up, dislodging not only my mouth from his cock but also his wife's hands from my tits. He was now standing, facing me, his pants around his ankles, and lifted me until my legs wrapped around his waist. Below me, his hot wife reached up and pushed a couple of fingers into my very wet snatch. Then, as I deeply tongue kissed her husband for the first time, his wife pushed his massive cock into the opening of my vagina as he held me there. That was it, I was fucking my neighbour's husband right there with her only inches away.

It was an incredible feeling!

Here I was, mid afternoon, slightly tipsy from champagne, being held and fucked by my neighbour's husband, as she squatted behind me, giving herself a bird's eye view of his monstrous dick pushing in and out of my cunt as he bounced me up and down.

Just as I thought it could get no better, I felt Tracey's gifted tongue push once more into my arse hole, and she was now slurping and tongue fucking my arse as I was being fucked. Holy shit it was great!

We fucked for a good ten minutes like this, until Tracey's tongue must have got tired, because as Max continued to bounce me up and down on his huge cock, and as my pussy became drenched with my own juices, Tracey stood up and I was sandwiched between the fucking cock of Max and the huge tits of Tracey pressed against my back once more. Then, she reached down with her hand and I felt a finger slowly ease into my tight, but now very wet, arsehole.

I moaned deeply as the sensational of double penetration took hold of me, and I was able to feel every knuckle of Tracey's finger as she fucked my arse, and the small membrane between my pussy and my arse was stretched to the limit by Max's cock and her finger.

I started to approach another orgasm as Max continued to tongue kiss me and his wife pushed her finger in and out of my arse. Then, just as my second orgasm of the afternoon began, Tracey pushed two, then three fingers into my arse until the incredible feeling of being fucked and filled in both holes at once took hold, and I was thrust into an awesome orgasm that caused me to bite down hard on Max's neck as his beautiful cock continued to pump my pussy in rhythm with the fingers fucking my arse.

The climax was mad, and I collapsed into a heaving, thrashing, moaning mess of a woman who was totally ruled by her cunt and the sensations throbbing though her arse.

Just as I began to come down from my orgasmic peak, Max grunted wildly, thrusting into me three or four times so deep I thought he was going to punch a hole in my pussy right through to my arse where Tracey's fingers were still buried. He suddenly pulled his huge cock out of my puss, and in one motion, Tracey whipped the head of his cock into her mouth as it sat wedged between my sopping arse cheeks. As Max grunted and began to cum, I knew Tracey was sucking him off, attempting to swallow his load. I bit down on his neck, hard, once more, hoping to increase his orgasmic high, and as I raked my nails down his back, he thrust time and time again into his slutty wife's mouth.

Once Max had finished cumming, I lowered myself to kiss Tracey, and we tongue pashed each other, we swapped some of Max's cum in our mouths, until we were totally covered in each mouth with cum. It was wickedly evil but sexy at the same time. As I took stock of what the scene must have looked like, I glanced over Max's shoulder and was shocked to see Steve standing there, his pants unzipped, and his erect cock in his hand, being slowly pumped up and down as he watched the debauchery evolving before him...........

Those of you who know me know that once I have cum once, I am ravenous for more, and this was no different. I had cum twice already that afternoon, once on my friend's tongue and once with her husband's cock buried in my sopping pussy. The sight of my husband, and the thought that he had witnessed his wife being fucked and finger fucked in the arse to orgasm made me so fucking horny I knew exactly what do to.

Dropping to my hands and knees, with cum still on my lips and in my mouth from the tongue lashing and sexy kissing Tracey and I had just done, I crawled across to my husband. Arriving before the shaved cock and balls I knew so well, I used just my tongue, and slurped at the heavy balls that hung below his perfect cock. It is nowhere near as big as Max's that had just been inside me, but I had fucked this cock over a thousand times in my life, and I knew just how to get the most out of it to maximize the eroticness for us both.

Slurping on the heavy balls, like a puppy licking it's nose, I lapped at them both until Steve was totally erect, his hands on his hips smiling down at me. Behind me I was aware of Max and Tracey watching, and the sexual performer in me came to the fore.

Reaching up with one hand to stroke the hard shaft of my husband's cock, I took first the left ball in my mouth, and sucked on it like a lollipop, then swapped to the right one, before shocking Tracey and Max, by taking both, yes BOTH my husband's heavy balls in my mouth at once, sucking on them as I pumped his hard cock in my fist.

As I took his cock in my mouth, still tasting the salty cum deposited there earlier by Tracey as we kissed, I started to give him one of my famous head jobs that I knew he loved so much.

But Tracey wanted in!

Before long Steve was standing there, hands still on hips, with Max watching, and the two of us were taking it in turns sucking his cock and slurping on his balls. As Tracey sucked the shaft and tried to deep throat my husband, I licked and flicked his balls with my tongue. Then, as I took a turn to deep throat him, she would suckle on the balls.

As his moaning increased to the level where I knew he was ready to cum, I reached up to pump his cock hard, and the two of us horny women slurped and sucked on his balls, begging him to spray us with his cum. Steve did just that!

Within seconds as my hand pumped up and down, he pushed my hand out of the way, enjoying as we both continued to suck his balls, and he started to cum. He growled like a lion as the first shot of cum burst forth from the cock, catching Tracey on the right cheek. The second was aimed at me, and it hit me directly in my open mouth, as my tongue slurped it in and I gulped, swallowing the third and fourth jets as he fed me his cum. The final two bursts landed in Tracey's mouth, and as she too gulped it down, Steve's moans turned to satisfied laughter as he managed to splash our faces together with the last few remnant drops of cum that our tongues continued to eek out of his now slowly shrinking cock.

Needless to say we now catch up regularly in bed with our younger neighbours, and the next story will be about last weekend when they came over and we all got together to make our very own porno movie.

But that is another story.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers