Pushing Boundaries

Story Info
Swinger couple meets another couple at a party.
7.9k words
4.65
228.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers

This is a fictional story about a couple in the Lifestyle. As an erotic story, the characters aren't practicing safe sex. In real life, on would be foolish to engage in the activities in this story. However, it is a real drag writing stories where the characters are changing condoms between partners and rimming through a dental dams. I only mention this since I've received several irate emails warning me about the perils of unsafe sex. Also, if stories with a bi-male them aren't your cup of tea, don't read any further.

***

"Alex, where is our play kit?" I asked, noticing that he wasn't carrying it.

"It's inside."

"Go get it. I'll be in the car," I told Alex as I walked down the driveway. When my husband thinks we aren't going to hook up, he leaves our play kit at home.

Alex's little bag comes in handy when we go to dances or play parties and end up getting naked. Besides condoms and lube, his pack contains toothbrushes, lipstick, breath mints, hair scrunchies and a toy or two. The hair scrunchies keep my long, red hair out of the way when I'm giving blowjobs and became an essential part of our play kit early on.

***

My single friends complain how hard it is meeting someone on Match.com or any of the other online dating sites. I'm sympathetic, but my husband Alex and I have a more difficult task. Imagine trying to find four people who not only enjoy each other's company, but a foursome where the women are hot for the guys and vice versa. Over the last five years, our marriage has progressed from the traditional monogamous relationship to one where we meet and socialize with interesting couples whose company we enjoy both inside the bedroom and out. To this end, I check our Adult Friendfinder account every evening. Think of AFF as a Match for alternative relationships: swingers, unfaithful spouses, married women looking for women, etc. Although it isn't one of the classier swinger sites, we sometimes find attractive couples that haven't yet found the better sites. One friend jokes that AFF maintains its quality by enforcing a three-tooth minimum.

"Hey hubby, come over here and see the couple that winked at us."

"Let me guess... no pictures of the guy and the woman is 400lbs and has numerous photos of her nasty pussy."

"Actually, you'll be surprised; they're not bad."

A couple with an attractive guy is rare. We tend to ignore winkers and wish-listers, but this guy's good looks were the exception on AFF. I liked his olive-skin, dark hair, and an athletic physiques, but his deep, blue eyes where his most striking feature.

The majority off AFF profiles display only pictures of the woman (or worse, genital close-ups that would be better displayed in medical pathology textbooks). However, this couple included several tasteful clothed photos. Their one nude caught my eye. The woman stood behind her husband with her arms wrapped around his waist and her hands encircling his cock. With her hands placed one after the other, plenty of his cock protruded where her second fist ended. I understood why the woman was smiling; his cock was a good bit longer than my husband's.

My pussy got all tingly thinking about what I would do with this well-endowed guy. I yearned to make out with him and slide his handsome cock into my mouth and make him come. Unfortunately, the wife wasn't nearly as attractive as her husband; not exactly homely, but her features didn't quite compliment one another. But what her face lacked in beauty was offset by a slender body and huge natural tits; tits that my husband could fuck while I held them around his cock.

I've been disappointed by the disproportionate number of awful looking married men in the lifestyle. There seem to be many wives' who subscribe to the notion that there's no such thing as an ugly rich guy. I might sound like a superficial bitch, but we swing to fulfill fantasies and look forward to finding couples that turn us on physically. When it comes to socializing; we already have plenty of interesting vanilla friends.

Alex needed to take one for the team this time. I've endured the attentions of several homely men so my husband could play with the guy's hot wife. I was damned if I was going to let my husband pass on them.

"So what do you think?" I asked.

Alex smiled. After 15 years of marriage, he knows my taste in men. "I think you dig the guy."

"So do you want to meet them?"

"Sure. But they'll probably flake on us."

I sent them a brief message and asked if they'd meet us at the upcoming Pleasure Zone party. The PZ group puts on themed dances that, while not strictly swinger events, are more erotic than the run of the mill nightclub. The upcoming December dance was at a nearby hotel and would be a good place to meet; if we didn't hit it off with them, we could dance and flirt with plenty of other couples.

Much to my surprise, the couple replied that they were interested in meeting. Talking to them on the phone, we learned that Karin and Steve were in their late 30s and didn't have children. Although both worked in high-tech, they seemed outgoing, lively, and easy to talk to. Since they lived more than an hour away, they decided to reserve a room at the hotel. With them reserving a room, the possibilities for naughty fun increased significantly.

***

On the way to the party, I reflected on my outfit; I've worn sexy outfits to other swinger events, but never one revealing so much flesh. A long black winter coat covered my skimpy outfit for when we'd be walking through the hotel lobby, but underneath, a black fishnet body stocking hugged my body and did nothing to hide my leopard-print bra and panties. At 5'4" and 130lbs, I'm self-conscious about my body, but my daily runs got me in the best shape in years and felt comfortable wearing a skimpy outfit.

We arrived a little after 8pm and the dance floors were nearly empty; there were a few couples standing about talking, but we didn't see anyone we knew. After checking in our coats and street clothing, we proceeded to the dance floor where the DJ spun hip-hop.

An hour of dirty dancing with Alex passed quickly. The dance floor was now packed, but still no sign of Karin and Steve. I wondered if they were going to flake on us, but we've never had that happen before.

"Hey, they're here," said Alex.

"Don't wave," I hissed, not wanting to seem too eager.

They came over to where we were dancing and introduced themselves. We gave up on small talk as we couldn't compete with the sound system and began dancing with each other's partners. Steve looked better in person and his smile had me wanting to do more than just dance with him. Steve grinned when I reached down and grabbed the growing bulge in his pants. I was glad they were experienced. No hour or two before kissing them; no discussions about how they don't yet kiss other couples; no wife freaking out when she sees me sucking her mate's cock. Newbies can be frustrating; while we were inexperienced once, we'd rather not be the teachers now. So I was glad Karin pressed up close to my husband and sucked face with him by the third song. While those two kissed and fondled, I did the same with Steve.

At one point, I glanced over and saw Karin down on her knees in front of my husband mouthing his cock through his silk boxers. Although promoted as an erotic evening for adventurous couples, the dance attracted only a few swingers; maybe less than ten percent of the partygoers. Not that we cared, but swinger events are more risqué and overt sexual behavior is often the norm. But at this dance, Karin's simulated blowjob got us plenty of looks. When the guys sandwiched us between them, I slipped Karin the tongue and made out with her. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed several women pointing us out to their boyfriends.

"Seems like we are attracting some attention. Want to go up to our room?" Steve asked.

My husband smiled at me; I guess he was having a better time with Karin than I expected. At one point, we would have excused ourselves for a moment and made sure each of us was comfortable going up to a couple's room. We would have discussed boundaries and what our limits would be with the other couple. We didn't want to find ourselves in situations where we could hurt one another. Now, after a few years of swinging, we are a lot more spontaneous and adventurous. We've pushed boundaries and crossed lines we told ourselves we'd never cross, but we've always enjoyed ourselves in the process and have regretted nothing.

"Sure. Sounds great." I replied.

Walking up to their room, I held Steve's hand while Alex rested his hand on Karin's shapely little ass. Once in their room, I put my arms around Steve and stuck my tongue in his mouth and continued where we had left off on the dance floor. Men have commented that I am an aggressive kisser, but they keep coming back for more. Steve didn't seem to mind and proved the perfect partner as his soft lips toyed with my probing tongue. While we kissed, his hands roamed all over my body, finally settling on my breasts; kneading and squeezing them until my panties grew damp and clingy.

Steve led me to the king-sized bed, but before he could remove his pants, I got down on my knees in front of him and slowly slid them down to the ground. After feeling the hardness of his cock against me on the dance floor, I wanted it in my mouth; I wanted it deep; I wanted it throbbing as I sucked him.

Freeing his cock from his underwear, I held it in front of my face, stroking it from tip to base, appreciating its length and softness. "Does it need a little suck?" I asked. I wanted to hear him tell me what he wanted, wanted him begging for me to suck his cock. Instead, he grabbed my head -- not too hard or rough, but with enough firmness that I knew he was in control. I opened my mouth as he guided his cock into my wide-open mouth.

His cock was a good seven and a half inches long, but slender enough that I could easily wrap my fingers around it; maybe an inch or so longer than my husband, but nowhere near Alex's girth. Unlike some of my "size queen" gay friends, Steve's slender cock suited my needs. My husband's thick cock is often painful when he fucks my pussy and impossible for me to deep throat. And anal? Although a challenge, I do enjoy getting it in the ass from time to time. Sucking cock, though, is my favorite way to enjoy a cock and I delight in showing off my skills. So monster cocks are more of a hindrance than anything.

"The feels so good," he said as I took his cock deeper into my mouth and began working my tongue all around it; getting it slick with my saliva so that my mouth would glide easily over his flesh and make him feel good.

After a few moments, he surprised me by asking me to stop.

"Why?" Few guys ever ask me to stop before they orgasm.

"I don't want to come just yet and you do that amazingly well."

He got in bed and coaxed me to get on top of him. Before mounting him, I got down between his legs and gave his cock another few sucks. Mmmm, I loved sucking his beautiful cock.

Straddling his hips, I slid the head of his cock back and forth between my wet pussy lips. "I think I know where you'd like your cock," I told him as I put the tip of it in me. The excitement of having this sexy guy underneath me made my pussy slick with my juices and I wanted it filling me. Taking my time, I slide slowly down his long cock; savoring the feeling of it stretching my pussy. The first stroke feels the best and I try to prolong the experience.

Getting into a steady rhythm, I bounced around on Steve's cock, driving it deep into my pussy and grinding my clit against his pubic bone. Within a few moments, sweat beaded up on my forehead as I slammed my body down on him.

"Whatever your husband is doing to Karin, she seems to like it."

Steve was right; I was so engrossed fucking this hot guy that nearly forgot that our spouses were in the room. Karin's was being very vocal and I wanted to see what my husband was doing to her. Keeping Steve's cock in me, I swiveled around to watch them.

Karin reclined in a wide armchair with her well-toned legs spread over the armrests. My naked husband knelt before her on the floor, alternating between working his mouth over her pussy and fingering her. It pleased me that Karin seemed to be enjoying my husband's attention. While Alex feasted between her legs, she played with her breasts, squeezing and pulling them to and fro. I couldn't wait to fondle them and suck her erect nipples. Alex says he loves my B-cup breasts, but I'd rather have Karin's big, soft breasts; breasts that turn heads when walking into a room.

"Why don't you two join us," I asked, wanting to sink my face into her cleavage and lick my way down to her pussy.

When she got in bed next to me, I reached over and massaged her firm tits. As I rubbed her breasts, my husband licked and kissed her inner thighs and then trailed kisses from her knees back up to her pussy. She grabbed my hand and held it tightly as much husband flicked his tongue across her clit. A mottled-red flush developed from her breasts to her face as Alex gave her an orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was intense," she said as she pulled my husband up to her mouth and kissed him.

While he kissed her, he looked over and watched me reverse cowgirling on Steve. My husband rarely sees me kissing other men, let alone fucking them. I prefer not having my husband watch as it makes me self-conscious. I still have trouble with the notion that I fuck other people. My Southern upbringing is hard to get over.

"Karin, I think Liz's pussy could use your tongue. Can you do that for her?" requested Alex.

Karin got down in front of me and kissed and nibbled on my thighs; gradually working her way towards my clit in a methodical manner; building up tension and having me desirous of her tongue on my button. Karin listed herself as "bi-curious" in their AFF profile, but with my clit in her mouth and her tongue trilling away at it, she certainly seemed to have whizzed way past the curious faze.

I didn't have much experience with women; I've kissed and gone down on a few, but having a woman go down on me was both new and exciting. Karin's gentle licks enhanced the feeling of her husband's cock in me. Even when I was a confirmed heterosexual, blonde women always got me a little turned on. Now I had the luxury of a blue-eyed blonde woman slurping and kissing my pussy.

As soon as Karin prostrated herself between my legs, Alex got behind her and rubbed her pussy while stroking his cock until it was erect.

"Karin, are you ready for my husband's thick cock?"

"Tell him to stick it in already!"

Karin gasped as my husband entered her. Before we started swinging, I would have divorced my husband if he cheated on me. Now I delight in watching how well he fucks women. It turns me on seeing him play with a woman and slowly work on her until she has orgasm after orgasm. I hope these women go home and fantasize about Alex and desire him more than their own husband.

Reaching around Karin's waist, Alex strummed his fingers across her clit. In no time, she was moaning and breathing heavily.

"Hubby, come in her pussy. I want to see the look of pleasure in your face as you come in her. That's it, fuck her harder," I yelled as he pounded into her; grabbing her hips and pulling her back onto his cock so hard that the entire bed shook.

"Fuck her sweet cunt. Isn't she hot? Come in her pussy so I can lick it out. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Have my tongue lap your cum from her sloppy cunt?"

In group settings, Alex has trouble coming, but tonight he didn't have that problem. When he slowed and shortened his thrusts, I knew he was on the verge of an orgasm.

The four of us working in unison brought me to levels of pleasure I had never experienced. Quivering with my first orgasm of the evening, I watched my husband close his eyes as he squirted his cum into the moaning woman between my legs.

"Oh my god," my husband groaned as he continued thrusting his cock into Karin.

After pulling his dripping cock from Karin, Alex came over and gave me a deep kiss.

"That was so fucking hot watching you ride Steve," my husband told me as he rubbed my breasts. "I'll be back in just a moment."

When Alex went off to the bathroom, I was left in a threesome, enjoying Steve's cock and Karin's eager mouth. They were making me feel so good that I thought I might petition my husband for a hall pass so that I could have a threesome with these two for an evening; maybe work up to the point where Steve used his lengthy cock in my ass while I sprawled between Karin's wide-spread legs and ate her clean-shaven pussy.

"Steve, are you OK? You haven't come yet," his wife asked.

"I'm OK, I just wanted to make sure Liz came first. Kind of hard concentrating with so much going on."

"It's your turn now," I told him. "Want to change positions?"

"No, this is fine."

Although I was amazed Steve hadn't come yet, his stamina pleased me, as I wanted a few more orgasms. Karin licked from the bottom of her husband's balls to my clit and then got up and kissed me with her pussy-flavored lips. Tasting my own scent on her was both pleasant and strange; I never expected to kiss a woman, let alone kiss a woman whose face smelled of my pussy.

"Karin, you made me feel so good. Will you lick me for a moment more? Won't take me more than a minute to have another orgasm."

"Could Alex do it? I'd love seeing your husband down between your legs while you fuck my Steve."

She looked at me for a moment before continuing. "It gives me butterflies asking this, but do you think Alex would suck Steve's cock?

"Are you serious?"

"I am; I've always fantasized about watching a hot guy giving my husband a blowjob."

Her request unnerved me. Among our swinger friends, male bisexuality is very much frowned on. But more to the point, the thought of my husband sucking cock used to make my skin crawl. At the moment, however, I was turned on and found the idea of Alex giving a blowjob oddly appealing. Unnerving, but hot. When would I see something like that again?

Before we started swinging, my husband told me he often played with himself while imagining me going down on a woman. Much to my surprise, he got his wish -- again and again. Maybe now was a good time to turn the tables on him and see whether he liked going down on someone of the same sex; see how he'd like a cock in his mouth.

"Has Steve ever done anything sexual with a man before?" I asked, not sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"No, but he'll do it since I want it. He knows how much I want to see him and another man trade blowjobs."

Turning around, I looked down at Steve. "You've been quiet. Do you really want my husband going down on you?"

"That's Karin's fantasy, but if it will turn you girls on, I'm game."

"Will you suck my husband afterwards?" I asked.

"I don't know if I'm ready to return the favor. I'll see."

At least he was honest; I still wasn't sure if I could coerce my husband into blowing Steve.

"Do you think Alex will go down on him? I know that's asking a lot," Karin said.

"Leave that to me," I told her as she went off to the bathroom.

"Steve, I've been fucking you for twenty minutes. You sure your cock isn't raw yet?

"Not at all. I'm thrilled seeing your fine ass wiggling around on me."

When Alex got back to bed, he sucked my breasts while I leisurely rode Steve's cock. I was ready for another orgasm, but I wasn't sure my husband was ready for what Karin and I had in store for him.

My heart thumped with nervousness and excitement; could Karin and I get my very hetero hubby to suck another man's cock?

"My clit needs a little attention," I told Alex.

jsbenk
jsbenk
22 Followers