Pushing Buttons, Trending Turn-Ons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Trust me, I know her type. When she gets home after work her biggest decision of the evening is not what she's gonna get for dinner, but whether she wants to break out the dildo or the magic wand."

He grinned back at me. I could feel him throbbing uncontrollably inside me. I felt how much he was into this.

I continued, "When you come into work tomorrow, she's gonna have her eyes on you every single second of the day. She won't stop thinking about what she saw, what you've got down here. She'll be so fucking wet that she'll probably squeak like a mouse when she walks." He laughed. "She'll have to keep going to the bathroom, thinking that she peed herself but find that no, she's just super wet. She'll have to bring an extra pair of panties to work."

I bit my lip and swung my hips back and forth, sending Chris' member plunging faster and faster into my silken, liquid depths, torturing him with every flick of my body. "Ngh!" I groaned, as I felt myself soaking his cock. "And when she gets home, she'll whip out one of her toys. A big, fat silicone dildo. You know she's got your fucking name written on one, right? I used to do that with guys I liked. Poor Gisele's gonna fuck herself all night with the long, hard Chris-dildo. Don't you think? Screaming your name. Begging you to make her come. Begging you to plunge that big cock of yours into her wet pussy. This big guy right here."

I began to bounce up and down on his upright cock, watching it sink into my body and reemerge glistening with my own cum. He grabbed my ass and added some extra force to my feverish buoyancy. I let my nipples brush playfully against his goofy grin.

"But no, it's mine. Allll mine," I laughed.

"Fuck -- Ana!" he began to moan.

"Ngh! Fuck me Chris!" I screamed, as I felt him piston his cock as quickly as possible through the tight, wet canal that he called home. I gazed down at the sloppy, dripping mess that he turned me into as I glided up and down on his massive, slick and swollen erection.

"Mmgh!" he groaned as he drove himself inside me over and over, watching me alternate between giddy laughter and cries of pleasure. I found myself imagining that we weren't alone; that the room was suddenly crowded with our friends and acquaintances, our neighbors, our coworkers, even those art students, all watching. Watching as I arched my back and rode Chris like a fucking cowgirl, watching as my boobs swung freely about, the ones he loved so much, as I let go completely, opening myself up to the whims of passion.

Watching as I finally screamed out in crisis, collapsing forward as my body convulsed with pleasure. Mumbling as if I were possessed, urging my hips frantically against his body as if ebbing and flowing with the surging waves that coursed through me while I squirted relentlessly. I felt Chris reaching an orgasm at the same time, driving his cock into me with a helpless need to release, then spasming over and over, pumping his warm cum inside me with a delirious look that was so adorably tender and vulnerable.

I collapsed on his chest, rising and falling softly as he gasped for air. He leaned down and covered me with sweet kisses, the type that I have always cherished the most. We lay there in a heap, quietly recovering and smiling softly into each other's heaving, perspiring bodies.

Then, a few minutes later, as with any other self-respecting couple worn out by a spontaneous fuck (I'd imagine?...) we found ourselves craving pizza. Hey, we're simple city folk. We like to celebrate with a cheese slice on the corner.

We soon sat there by the window, our lips glossy and red with sauce, joking about how our tweet would go viral. In one of my more attractive moments, with a particularly sexy strand of cheese extending from my lip which no doubt looked like... something else, I blurted, "Maybe they'll write one of those news stories about us, about the newest crazy thing that someone did on social media."

Chris laughed as I began one of my usual hyper, post-coitus ramblings.

"You know the ones, right? It'll start with an italicized warning like, 'This article contains graphic imagery and descriptions of nudity.' And then it'll say, 'New York couple Ana Fleiss and Chris Locke spontaneously decided one day to share themselves with the world. Their nude bodies, that is. And share them they did... to every single person they knew.' And then the whole article is designed to make you say, 'So where is the photo?! Show us the photo?!'"

Chris nodded enthusiastically while munching on his slice.

"And then, finally, at the very end, they write, 'Click below to view the image. You've been warned!'"

Chris exclaimed, "Yes! And then you click it..."

I interrupted, "Yes! And there we are! You and me completely naked!" A couple guys at the table next to us turned and gawked at us.

I remember the rest of that Sunday afternoon pretty clearly. After pizza we went out for drinks. Met a few friends. Hit a record store on the way home. In some ways it was a Sunday like any other, but beneath the surface Chris and I were giddy, nervous, and excited, about to do something that felt like it would forever change and free us.

I don't think we even really discussed it. We just came home, made some dinner, and chatted about pretty much everything except but what we were about to do.

Then finally we just looked at each other as if to say, "Well, it's time."

I sent the final edit of the photo to my phone, then opened Twitter. I saw Chris take a deep breath. I did too. All the anxiety that had been building to that moment left me feeling as if I was suspended at the edge of a cliff, and I was about to let go.

He watched as I attached the image to my tweet. "#SelfieSunday" I simply wrote. We both burst out laughing. I hovered my finger over the button to send the tweet. Chris and I smiled at each other, and then...

I pressed it.

Just like that, the image of us standing there naked and fully exposed was set loose into the world, for all to see. Chris picked up his phone and retweeted it. The deafening silence lasted mere seconds. All of a sudden, my phone went off with an alert. And another. His started going off too.

"Oh man, this is going to be interesting," he said, as he went to check the responses.

"Wait..." I said, holding down his phone. He raised his eyebrow at me. "Don't check yet," I said, smiling.

"Why? Don't you--"

"Just don't."

"Okay," he said, putting his phone back down.

I muted both our phones, then casually got up and went to wash some dishes, still grinning. He laughed and came to dry them. We stood there, silently, occasionally hearing the dull buzz of our phones on the couch. When we finished, I briefly picked up my phone. There were already 18 replies on Twitter, 3 missed phone calls, and 7 text messages.

"Should we check now?" asked Chris.

"Nah. You wanna go for a walk? I just want to take some time to enjoy this moment. I don't care where we go," I said.

Chris laughed. "Sure."

"Okay. I'm not gonna bother taking my phone," I said, smirking.

"All right," he said, "me neither." After a quick, nervous pee, I met him by the door. "Are you ready?" Chris asked. "We might meet someone we know. It's a whole new world out there. Everyone will have seen us naked!"

"I know!" I exclaimed. "Let's go embrace it together. Then we can come home and see what kind of damage we did."

"That's a deal," Chris snickered. He hugged me and then stepped out into the hall. I turned off the light and smiled at the screens of our phones, still lighting up to alert us to new activity.

We went for a long walk in perfect silence. I don't know for how long. But it was a special moment -- before having to face my mom's anger, and the reality of what I'd just done, which I knew I'd inevitably have to get through before I could really start enjoying my new life as an exhibitionist.

Here's the thing:

I wanted to live in the anticipation of it all -- for as long as possible. The anticipation of what people's reactions would be, seeing Ana's naked body. Ana who they worked with every day and would greet the following morning. Ana who they hung out with on the weekends. The Ana they went to school with or used to date. Perhaps the Ana they've known since they were little. For some, the Ana they've always dreamed of, that they've always wanted to make love to. Ana whose raw, naked body was shockingly beautiful and sexy and deeply arousing.

It was the point of maximum possibility. My reintroduction to the world. That moment that would happen only once and I'd never get back. I wanted to linger in that moment for as long as I possibly could, imagining what our friends were seeing, feeling, even doing with themselves in secret, to process the startlingly erotic thrill of a mystery revealed.

After some time, when Chris and I had spent a few minutes resting on a park bench, I turned to him and said, "Okay, I'm ready." He grinned, stood up, and offered me his hand like a perfect gentleman and teammate.

We strolled back home, just like that, palm to palm, as if mimicking the very photo we'd taken, ready and willing to find out just where our new adventure would take us.

I chuckled to myself.

One thing was for sure: whatever it was, wherever we were headed, whatever we were rapidly getting ourselves into... at the very least, there was absolutely no risk of being overdressed for the party when we got there!

***

Thanks for reading -- and Happy National Nude Day!

If you enjoyed this contest submission, please don't forget to tap the stars to vote, and enjoy the other great Nude Day submissions!