Pushing Carl's Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"You aren't going to come too soon, are you?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," Carl replied. The pain was set his orgasm back slightly.

"I'm not sure I believe you," Carrie said, and then she hit him again, this time the leather tip slapped against Carl's left nipple. She heard him gasp in surprise, but he did nothing to stop her. She looked at his cock; the head had taken on a darker hue. Carrie felt the muscles in her belly clench in anticipation of feeling him.

"More please, more, Mistress," Carl said softly. The scenario was not unfolding as everything Carl had read said it should. They had not established a safe word and Carrie did not seem very familiar with how to use the riding crop, but Carl did not care. He was Carrie's plaything and he would do anything to please her. The feeling of the riding crop dragging across his body was almost electric. He felt the bed shift as Carrie climbed on to it.

Peering down at her conquest, Carrie contemplated her options. She could continue to tease Carl, or she could indulge her lustful desire to have him fill her. She dropped the riding crop and swung her leg over his waist.

"You like to watch, don't you?" Carrie teased.

"Yes, Mistress," Carl replied.

"You don't have to call me Mistress anymore; Mistress Carrie has left the building. I think you will enjoy watching this..." Carrie said as she put her hand on his cock and pointed it straight up. It seemed stiffer than it had in the past.

As instructed Carl watched what Carrie was doing. She raised her hips and hovered over his erection. She briefly pressed her labia against the head of his cock. As Carl looked on she did it again, this time sinking down a bit lower before raising her body. The tip of his cock glistened with her wetness. The third time she impaled herself Carrie removed her hand. This time she did not go up quite as far, but instead leaned back, using her arms for support.

It was a curious feeling, the way Carl's erection strained to remain vertical as Carrie leaned back. Bit by bit she was taking in Carl's entire cock. Despite all the foreplay and having already fucked Tom, it was a bit of an effort to accommodate Carl's girth. When she had all of him inside her pussy Carrie leaned forward until her tits brushed against Carl's chest. "If you come before I do, Mistress Carrie will return and make sure you give me what I want," Carrie whispered to him. She sat up straight and began to caress her breasts as she impaled herself on Carl's throbbing erection. Carrie wasn't holding back, if Carl came too soon she would find a way to deal with it. For the moment she was going to get as much pleasure out of him as she could.

It wasn't clear what mistress Carrie would do, but Carl had already resigned himself to that fate. Just seeing Carrie's labia stretched around his cock had him on the edge of climax. When she started playing with her breasts he knew it was only a matter of time before his orgasm would overwhelm his efforts at controlling it. Carl closed his eyes, hoping that removing the visual stimulation would help him last longer.

"Oh yes!" Carrie cried out as she felt Carl penetrate her again, "Yes, yes, yes. That's it. Fuck me with that big hard cock. Oh, oh, oh. Fuck yes! It feels so good." Knowing that he only has seconds left Carl moaned, "I'm going to come."

Carrie shifted forward, pinning Carl's wrists against above his head. Her breasts swayed inches from his face, "Say my name, say my fucking name!"

"I'm going to come Carrie. Oh, oh, oh, Carrie, Carrie, you are going... to make me... come," Carl panted as his orgasm erupted and nearly sent him into convulsions. Carrie continued to grind against him, milking every drop of cum out of his erection. Carl suddenly felt exhausted.

As Carl said her name and writhed under her Carrie smiled. Making men come gave her a feeling of power. She knew Carl had tried to stop his orgasm, but she had overwhelmed his defenses. Carrie almost felt sorry for him. If Carl had lasted a few more minutes she would have come as well, but now she would have to make him fulfill his obligation to her. Carrie sat up straight and retrieved the riding crop. She pressed the tip against Carl's chin.

"I still have not come yet," she said sternly.

"I'm...I'm sorry Mistress." Carl stuttered, mind still swimming in a sea of euphoria. He tried to focus on reclaiming his role as a submissive, but each time Carrie's hips moved it sent a chill that started at the tip of his cock and ran the entire length of his spine.

Carrie raised her hips and Carl's fading erection poured out of her pussy, landing on his belly with a loud, wet slap. Carrie poked it with the riding crop.

"I don't think that's going to make me come," she observed, as she dragged the leather flap across Carl's body.

"Nope, nope, nope," Carrie said softly as the tip of the riding crop passed over Carl's hip, then his chest and finally his shoulder. She began to run it down his arm.

"Nope, nope," she said has she continued past his elbow.

Still trying to catch his breath, Carl wondered what Carrie had in mind. He glanced over at her closet. Maybe he could retrieve one of her dildos or vibrators. He imagined what it would look like to see one of the toys in Carrie's pussy. His cock stirred at the thought of Carrie moaning as he fucked her with a fake dick.

"Now this has potential," Carrie mused when the riding crop reached Carl's fingers. She resumed her survey of Carl's body, mumbling as she moved the tip of the riding crop until it rested on Carl's lips.

"We have a winner," Carrie said gleefully.

It took a few moments for Carl to make sense of what Carrie was saying. It slowly dawned on him that she wanted him to do for her what she had done for him at the start of this sexual adventure. She wanted him to make her come with his mouth.

"Carl, do you want to lick my pussy until I come?" Carrie asked sweetly. "Or is Mistress Carrie going to have to slap you around first?" She shuffled forward and then straddled Carl's face. She craned her neck forward so she could see Carl's face over her breasts.

The request was not what Carl expected. Initially the thought of going down on Carrie's cum soaked pussy did not sound very arousing. He could accept the idea of licking his own cum, but Carl wondered how much of Tom's cum still lingered inside of Carrie. Carl could still remember the salty aftermath of sucking Tom's cock and wasn't sure he wanted a reminder. Then he looked up and saw Carrie's face. The combination of her stern expression and lust filled eyes made Carl realize there was only one way he could answer her question.

"Yes, Mistress," Carl replied with a grin on his face. He could not help but observe the way his cock had changed the appearance of Carrie's pussy. The small patch of pubic hair above her vulva was matted with cum and sweat. Her labia were stretched out of shape and were covered with an opaque fluid that Carl knew was cum.

Carried stroked Carl's neck with the riding crop, then grabbed a handful of his hair. She pulled his mouth against her sex. She was a bit disappointed when he began to lick and suck on her immediately. She enjoyed imposing her will on Carl, and it was clear what he was doing was his choice. Carrie pushed him away. Carl's face was covered in cum; hers, his and probably some of Tom's.

"Slow, I want you to go slow. Being in a hurry is what got you into this situation," Carrie said, and then she gently guided Carl's face between her legs again.

The requirement that he slow down surprised Carl after the frantic way Carrie fucked both him and Tom. She held his head back so that his tongue could barely reach her wet labia and swollen clitoris. As he traced the outline of her pussy Carl wasn't thinking about the origin of the fluids ran down his face. The only things he was paying attention to was the warm soft flesh of Carrie's sex and the lust filled moans from her mouth.

When Carl resumed he did so at a languid pace. Carrie relaxed her grip on his head as the tip of his tongue made lap after lap around her labia, each time narrowly missing her clitoris. The prolong teasing only heightened Carries arousal. Suddenly she felt Carl's tongue stab into her, penetrating her lips and then moving up to flutter against her clitoris.

A soft whimper escaped Carrie's lips, encouraging Carl to continue lapping at her pussy. He desperately wanted to make her come; he wanted her to feel the same euphoric release he had experienced when his cock was buried inside her. The intellectual part of his brain was largely drown out by his animalistic drive to suck and lick Carrie's hot, wet flesh, but it did finally remind him to pay more attention to her clitoris. When he began to lick the stiff nub Carrie's whimpering changed to a loud moan.

As her climax began to build again Carrie dropped the riding crop and began to caress her breast. She pulled Carl closer and he pressed his lips against her, sucking on her pussy. His tongue fluttered briefly against her clitoris and then darted between the folds of her labia.

"Oh, that's it baby, that's it. Oh, oh, oh, don't stop," Carrie moaned, her voice getting progressively louder.

Carl reveled in the sound of Carrie's voice, even thought it made his depleted cock ache with a desire to be inside her again. He reached up and put his hands on her tits. When he realized he felt a hand on her breast Carl briefly wondered if her roommate had arrived and joined in. Even after he realized it was Carrie playing with her own tits he was not disappointed. His fingers found her lust hardened nipples and tugged on them.

"Fuck! Yes, yes,yes!" Carrie screamed, "You are going to make me fucking come Carl! Oh, Carl, Fuck yes!"

Putting her hands on the bed for support Carrie pushed her hips forward, practically fucking Carl's face as her climax rushed through her body. This was the orgasm she had been waiting for all night. Tom had made her come, but not like this. The muscles in her belly clenched and she could feel the heat between her legs increase as a feeling of euphoria spread through her body. As the last tremors of her orgasm faded Carrie rolled off of Carl and lay by his side.

"So, was that good for you too?" she asked with a laugh.

"Yes.... Mistress," Carl replied. It was the truth. Having a front row seat to her orgasm made everything else insignificant. He didn't care that her pussy had been fucked by two cocks that night, or that his face was covered in cum.

"It's Carrie now, just Carrie," she said. The game had been fun, but it was over now. A thought flashed through her mind and she decided he would be her toy for just a little longer.

"Do you want to take a shower?" Carrie asked.

"Yea, I probably should," Carl replied.

"Okay, mind if I watch?"

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers