Pushing Her Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for this?" Roger asked, giving Cory one last chance to back out.

"More than you can possibly imagine," came her desperate reply.

With that reassurance, Roger tucked his thumb into the palm of his hand and slowly slid his arm forward, gently pressing down on the small of Cory's back to ensure that she didn't rise up against the force of his advance. As the widest part of his hand reached her opening, Roger could see her muscles stretch to accommodate this new intrusion and for a brief moment he wondered if she would be able to take it. Cory moaned and writhed as more of Roger's hand disappeared inside of her. Slowly she could feel him begin to curl his fingers under and she felt the pressure begin to build on the upper wall of her vagina as his knuckled exerted even more pressure than before.

Cory couldn't take the anticipation any longer. She forced her hips backward against Roger's advance and there was a sudden release from the stretching at her pussy's opening and a total and instant feeling of absolute fullness as Roger's fist slipped past her muscular ring and settled into the depths of her abdomen in a way that nothing else ever had.

"Oh my God!" cried Cory, feeling more complete that she thought possible. "That feels amazing!"

"You should see it from here," replied Roger. "You with my arm lodged inside you is the single hottest thing I have ever seen!"

Cory looked behind her and saw the mixture of love and lust in Roger's eyes and knew that she would never be closer to him that she was right now. And it was that feeling that washed over her as Roger planted a loving kiss on Cory's ass, and then began rocking his fist within her. Roger got that wonderful mischievous smile again, and Cory was struck with the wonderfully erotic thought that with his fist inside her, she was his erotic puppet; her master's hand lodged deep within her and he could make her perform however he wanted.

As the intensity of his rocking and thrusting became quicker and more deliberate, she broke eye contact with him, lowered her head and began to focus on the intense waves of sensation which began to emanate from within her. With each thrust Roger stimulated her entire canal, and with each rock forward or backward of his wrist, he would mercilessly pummel her G spot. It wasn't long before the sensations were more than she could take while staying upright.

Cory let her arms and legs go, letting the lip of the tub do the work. Resting her torso on the white tile, she let her arms extend in front of her and her head dropped to the towel beneath her. Her legs slid off the bench in the tub and extended outward, leaving her pussy naturally exposed and vulnerable. What she hadn't anticipated was that, by resting on the tub, she had made every sensation she was experiencing even more intense.

When she had been on all fours, her body rocked back and forth in time with Roger's rhythm, but now, with the solid tub as a backer, the full intensity of Roger's thrusts ran through her body and she found herself unable to cope. She completely released herself to Roger and to the pleasures she was feeling and waited for the orgasm that she could feel building to crash over her like none had before. She was a rag doll and Roger was in control.

Sensing Cory's resignation, Roger intensified his efforts, knowing that she was building to a spectacular climax the likes of which neither of them had ever seen. He knew the sounds she made as she began to go over the edge and as he twisted and ground his fist into her he heard the telltale switch from a guttural moan of pleasure to the slowly building scream of orgasm. He knew, to get it just right, the timing would be everything. Each successive thrust elicited a slightly higher pitched scream, and slowly those screams became a discernable string of "Yes", each one building in intensity and volume. He knew she was close. It was time.

Roger quickly slid the hand that had been bracing Cory's lower back along the crack of her ass and before Cory had realized what was happening, Roger thrust two fingers back into her asshole. The intense sensation of being doubly penetrated in this way was beyond anything that Cory could have imagined and she involuntarily arched her back, raising her perfect breasts up off the tile where the warmth of the air in the bathroom licked at her nipples. She slowly became aware that her rhythmic moans and exclamations had joined into one extended scream of ecstatic rapture. Then, just as she thought she had had all she could handle, Roger sensed the she had begun to fall into orgasm, and he thrust a third finger into her now distended anus.

This was the threshold of what Cory could take. Every orifice she had was stretched to its limit whether by Roger, or by the sheer act of screaming in orgasmic bliss. She lost track of how long she came for, but to her it seemed like forever. Every muscle in her body contracted at once. The shot of adrenaline which coursed through her veins supercharged her sense of touch and she instantly felt everything; The fullness in her sopping pussy, the distended ring of her asshole, the cool tile pressed against her breasts, the warm air in the bathroom moving the hairs on her back. It was as if, for one moment, she had everything, and she wanted that moment to last forever. Then, as that moment released, so did a gush of fluids from her aching slit. She had never ejaculated before, but under the circumstances, it seemed a completely appropriate response. It was the most cathartic release she had ever known, and as her body slowly began to relax again, she felt Roger slide his fingers from her anus. Then very slowly, ever so slowly, he extracted his hand from within her.

Roger gazed at the sensuous, limp, and exhausted body of his wife as it lay draped across the clean white tile and he felt a mixture of pride and love; Pride for having been able to grant her what she had most desired, and love for her having trusted him to do it.

Roger carefully gathered Cory into his arms and cradled her in the warm bath water. He rested her head on his shoulder and ran his fingers though her sweat matted hair. He felt her breathing slowly return to its normal steady rhythm and he saw her open her eyes. As she raised her head to look at him, he heard her whisper something he couldn't quite make out, so he carefully lowered his ear to her mouth.

"I love you so much," Cory whispered faintly.

"I love you too sweetie," whispered Roger in return. "Now rest."

Roger reached out and carefully turned on the hot water faucet to warm the bathwater. Then settling down with his wife in his arms, he gently kissed her, and held her a little closer.