Pushing Limits Ch. 06

Story Info
Stripped, spanked, forced to cum and it's just beginning.
4.4k words
4.08
46.7k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 - BSDM themes .

*****

The next morning, I wake up too early full of nervous energy. I take a deep breath start working through my to-do list. I prepare the herbal cleanse and head into the bathroom. I put on an ASMR video to try to relax but even the coma inducing calm isn't helping.

Breathe, clear my mind...fuck it...I've never could clear mind ever, why would I suddenly be able to do it now?

What am I doing? I mean I know what my intentions were, but am I out of my fucking mind? If he had a fantasy about my playing in the NBA would I try out for the Lakers? I've met me; strangers, public nudity, situations I can't control, and sex with people to who aren't Sir are all right up there on the top of my nope list.

Yeah, I know but it's different with Sir.

I mean I'm not always a huge fan of the things on that list with him but he makes me want to push myself. I don't understand how he can take things that cause me such discomfort, resentment, fear, pain, embarrassment, even humiliation and use them to trigger sexual pleasure so intense, It's like he knows exactly how to bring me to a place where I end up begging for the very things from which I'd begged to be spared.

Kind of like when I hide the dog's medicine in Braunschweiger, taking something unpallatable and wrapping it in something pleasurable. Sure, signing up to be dominated by lesbians I met hours ago is exactly like tricking a dog into taking a pill.

Nothing like a rousing argument inside my own head to distract me from the You Know What of pre-sex prep. Now I'm wondering if Voldemort would be offended by the comparison. Mrs. Weasley was frim but sweet, maybe if I imagine Mary is secretly her...like used polyjuice potion or something ...this would be easier.

And now I've just ruined Harry Potter for myself.

I just need to calm down. They seem nice and I trust my Sir so I'll be just fine. All I must do is stay present in the moment and follow instructions. How hard can that be?

Spoiler alert - a lot harder than I thought.

My inner dialogue might be crazy, but it's wildly distracting. Speaking of which the timer goes off and finished... awesome.

I take a shower, brush my teeth, a little light make up, and a partial blow-dry. A pair of yoga pants, lucky bra, panties, and a peasant blouse later I'm ready to go. Hours early.

Sir slept forever so by the time he got up at 7:30 I'd already done a load of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, dusted the ceiling fans, alphabetized the pantry, and started sketching out schema for reorganizing his sock drawer when found me in the kitchen.

He took my pencil away and told me to leave his socks alone then kissed me good morning. I poured him a cup of coffee and we talked about everything except the only thing we were thinking about.

Almost everything. Apparently, the merits of putting groceries away in alphabetical order "is never going to be up for discussion, kitten."

He reminded me to eat something...I showed him the bagel I was working on.

"Good girl. Are you ready, then?"

"Yes, Sir. When do you think we should leave? I don't remember how long it took to get home last night...I was a little distracted on the ride."

He laughs but then his tone gets serious..."Are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to. Say the word and I'll call it off."

"Honestly I don't know if I'll be able to handle it. But I do want to try, for you."

"Okay. But if you change your mind at any time just say the word and I'll stop everything and get you out of there. No questions asked, no punishment."

"If I didn't know that I couldn't even try."

He pulls me in his arms, "I really am proud of you, you know. Come on, we should get going."

When we arrive, Sir grabs the bag with the required items as the ladies greet us on the deck. They hug me just a little longer and a little harder than they hugged Sir.

"You guys seem really excited about this. I would imagine since you do this for a living the novelty would have worn off." I say.

"If it had we'd have to retire. It won't work if we just went through the motions. Our focus and intentions must be pure. Yes, your potential is remarkable and professionally interesting but you are so very fuckable..." With that Mary said with a grin.

"Just a few questions we didn't get to last night. We know Helga was the only woman you've been with. What did that entail? It's helpful if we know what things you have at least a little experience with."

"We kissed. I watched while bondage taped to a chair as my Sir fucked her. We showered together and she fingered my ass and rubbed my clit...she stopped because she had orders to bring me close but not to let me come.

Oh, and Sir made me wet my panties while she watched."

"Anything else? did either of you taste each other's pussy? Ass? Any dildo play? Strap-ons?"

"No, Madame."

"Did you enjoy being with her?"

"It was nice. Being with a woman was different, very gentle."

Mary and Jeannette share a knowing glance and Mary leans in and puts her hand over mine and says seriously, "This will not be gentle. We're going to restrain you, gag you, punish you, and fuck you."

That's Sir's fantasy. A shiver of excitement shot through me at the thought of giving him what he wants.

"I understand."

"As we discussed last night if you refuse anything it's over. If you or your Sir call a halt it will be respected but there are no second chances."

It sounds harsh but it wasn't, just clarity. I always feel more secure when I know we all know the rules in play.

"I understand."

"What is your safeword?"

I state Sir's first name. She looks puzzled.

"That's my safeword." It's a great safeword. For one thing I never call him that during sex, playing or serious, so even if it wasn't my safeword it would get his attention immediately and let's face it, if I'm in trouble I'm looking to him not these women. Also, eliminates the danger of my forgetting a new safeword in the moment .

And iI needed a new one as the one I use with Sir is out of the question. I love that I've never had to use it although i absolutely would that I've never needed to is testament to our great communication and his ability to read me. That one is just for us.

"Easy enough to remember! Here, this is your nonverbal safeword for when you're gagged, simply drop it and we'll cease everything immediately." Mary says as she hands me a red scarf.

"Thanks, but I brought my own non-verbal safe word" I say as I show her a neon pink rubber ball with a bell inside. Before it was my non-verbal safeword it was a cat toy.

She looks puzzled again so I explain, "It's bright pink, noisy, and bounces when dropped. And if my hands are bound behind my back I can still fling it unlike a scarf."

She has no objections (how could she? Mine is much better.) so she moves things along.

She asks Sir, "do you have the items I asked you to bring?" He lifts the bag to indicate he has and she beams at him. Jeannette takes the bag.

"Let's get started..." and with that Mary leads us down stairs.

Not until our eyes focused did we see various accouterments like spreader bars, various restraints, floggers, clamps, and an oddly interesting display of butt plugs in a curio cabinet.

"Don't worry...not everything is used on everyone. We will read your energy throughout to know what you need."

It might as well be midnight for all the light from outside. The ambient lighting is bright but warm and soft. Sir is shown to a chair where he has a perfect view of where I was directed to stand.

Mary's voice takes a different tone; a dominant assuming control.

"Strip her. Now."

Jeannette immediately pulls my shirt over my head, pulls down my yoga pants and panties lifting my leg to remove them... unhooks my bra and whisks my clothes out of the way. Seconds in and I'm stripped with no preliminaries. I realized it wouldn't be gentle like last night, but this is a shock.

I immediately cover my breasts with my hands. I'm flustered and explain I don't like being completely naked, I need something to wear.

"I do not care what you like and I will decide what you need" Mary says calmly. "Have you ever heard of effleurage?"

That was a random segue, "Yes, effleurage is the initial touch in massage that strokes the skin warming it and getting the recipient used to the massage therapists touch."

"Correct. We're about to do our own style of effleurage. Get you used to our touch so you'll be able to take more as we go on. Too much pain on a body not warmed up can cause trauma and end sessions early. You won't believe the amount of pain you'll not only be able to take, but crave, once you've been brought to it gradually."

Holy shit...

Mary sits on a chair with no armrests, higher than the others. "Jeannette, bend the slut over and shove this in her cunt." as she hands her a toy I don't recognize. She slaps the back of my thighs, "spread your legs, slut. You heard Madame, give me access to your cunt." I spread my legs in stunned obedience and I hear a click and a vibrating him of the toy that she shoves deep inside me, positioning it expertly directly on my g spot. This is so humiliating, yet my pussy is tingling with pleasure.

"Get over here. And don't you dare let it fall out." I slowly walk with my legs together to Madame, I didn't realize it was quite secure but I'd never had an egg-shaped vibe toy inside me before.

I stand before her. "Hands behind your back, fuckslut. Jeannette, you know what to do. As soon as my hands are behind my back I feel restraints closing on my wrists then ankles. "Put the slut in position over my lap." Mary instructs Jeannette. Every movement jars the toy inside causing spasms of pleasure. I wish I had a little privacy to enjoy this. Beneath the rough handling I can feel how careful Jeannette is not to let me fall as she bends me over for Madame.

With no preliminaries, SMACK! Madame spanks my ass hard enough to bring tears to my eyes...the force jostled the toy inside me sending waves of pleasure through me. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...and unrelenting assault on my bottom which I know is turning bright red...each one a little harder, each one pushing me closer to coming with the movement of the toy...

"Do not come. Don't you dare come until I tell you to." She continues to rain blows from her bare hand on my now excruciatingly tender bottom. I'm crying, both from the pain and trying to keep from coming. Madame roughly shoves her fingers inside me..."Such a wet cunt. You like this don't you, slut? You need to come, don't you?"

"No."

Why did I say that? Trying to hold on to my dignity? Bare assed over the knee of a woman trying to spank me to orgasm...what dignity?

"No? Then what do you call this?" And she again pumps two fingers inside me and brings them to my lips. "This isn't from your naughty wet cunt?" Before I can answer she shoves her fingers in my mouth..."lick yourself off my fingers. Do it and I'll let you come." In spite of myself I begin to suck and lick her fingers. "Very good..." SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...Come now! Come and show us what a wet and dirty little slut you are...

I try desperately not to come, to deny her the satisfaction but I can't hold it. Against my will an orgasm rocks my body as she spanks me harder... I can't stop coming...my ass is on fire I can feel her rapid breathing...this excites her. What is Sir thinking? I need to see him but I can't.

"Get her up." Jeannette helps me to my feet keeping me steady. "What kind of girl comes in front of her Sir being spanked like a dirty slut by a virtual stranger?" Tears streaming down my cheeks I choke out "a very bad girl, Madame."

"No. And that is why you're going to be punished. But first...let's get you something to wear."

Relief floods my body. I can handle anything as long as I can just put something on.

Jeannette helps me into my 4" black patent leather pumps, fastens my Sir's collar around my neck (this is extraordinarily comforting), and my ball gag in my mouth. Oh no. Not the gag, not this soon. I'm going to be drooling all over myself in no time. Ankle cuffs still on and my wrists still bound behind my back.

I'm allowed to perch on a chair while Jeannette tenderly curls my hair and puts it up with a black ribbon...I can feel how pretty it looks...she secures it with bobby pins.

She helps me back to my feet and I stand naked, bound, gagged, and collared in heels with my hair up in front of two women and my Sir.

I'm humiliated and very angry. She knew damn well "put something on" would give me hope just to mock me. Yes, I have on shoes, a collar, gag and ribbon but I'm still completely naked. Very funny.

"Jeannette...I think her ass needs a little something." Mary says as she hands her one of my butt plugs. "Did you think the day I helped you buy this I'd be ordering someone to shove it in your ass for me?"

"Be a good slut and bend over." Jeannette says as she gently touches my shoulder. I do as I'm told, taking deep breaths, I can hear the click of the lube bottle. I remind myself they promised no harm and Sir is here, which is simultaneously exciting, humiliating, and the only reason I feel safe at all. She slowly and carefully inserts the plug into my rectum twisting until my resisting asshole finally relaxed to take it. She's very good at this. I hate how good this feels, but as she pulls at it to check that it's in securely it felt incredible. She caresses my ass and whispers that I'm such a good girl taking anything in my ass that I'm told without question.

From Jeannette's whispered support to Madame's harsh orders, "turn around, hold your head up...you're on display slut, hold your head up and arch your back...pose like the fuckdoll you've become for him. Now slowly turn around, let us all get a good look."

I do as instructed hoping I don't see disappointment in Sir's eyes when I face him, even pity would be better than that...but it's neither. It's pride? Can't be...I can't even read him anymore I'm so disoriented.

Just when I think I can't be any more ashamed I feel the first trickle of drool running off the red ball gag. I can't even wipe my face with my hands bound behind my back so it runs down my chin and, to my horror, off my chin and lands between my breasts. This soon becomes a near constant stream. Remember when I said he's taught me to crave pleasure from things I hate? Exhibit one: my ball gag.

"Now that you're warmed up from my gentle effleurage we're going to have a conversation. Jeannette remove her gag."

My head is spinning. Gentle? My ass is on fire. Although she hits remarkably hard, she lacks Sir's skill. He can soak my pussy with nothing but his bare hand, I only came for her because of the toy. That was my being dominated by friction - I hope she isn't taking credit for the laws of physics.

I feel a trickle of wetness run down my thigh just thinking about Sir doubling his belt over to punish me. Or discipline me. Or just to amuse himself. I hope she doesn't think that was in response to her.

Jeannette removes my ball gag and I steel myself for the humiliating spill that's about to pour out of my mouth. They really ought to invent one of these which allows the wearer to swallow. Maybe they do, but Sir would never allow it anyway. I still have a very hard time accepting that he finds drooling desperation sexier than pristine and composed. I'll never like it but I've learned to love the pleasure he gets from my humiliation.

Yep, there it is. Running down my chin and spilling onto my breasts. My eyes brim with tears. I am facing Sir and am too ashamed to meet his eye, although I know his cock gushed with precum at the sight, as it always does. My arms still behind my back I can't even wipe my face, is Jeannette going to help me? With her fingers, she rubs the saliva that spilled from my mouth into my tits... stomach... pussy. She's covering me with my own spit...leaving enough around my mouth so I don't feel clean. Her fingers soaked she turns me so my back is facing Sir and Mary and runs them down the crack of my ass.

Playing with the plug ...twisting and pulling ... she's surprisingly aggressive an involuntary moan of pleasure escapes my lips. Why is my body betraying me by responding so strongly to being treated as nothing but a fuckdoll?

Up to this point Mary has been wearing a black silk robe with heels and stockings, demurely covered. Jeannette has been in the shorts and tank top she was in when we first arrived. Their being clothed made me acutely aware of my own nakedness and shame.

"Jeannette. Strip. Now." She does so immediately and completely. She's about my age, taller than me (although not at the moment due to my heels and her bare feet), neatly trimmed bikini line, full hips, round ass, and beautiful breasts. 36DD, I know this because we're the same size and while chatting last night we talked about Victoria's Secret stupid vanity sizing, like just walking through the doors makes us DDDs. Her body is beautiful...soft and welcoming. Masculine bodies have power, but hers does also. Diffused, subtle, but powerful none the less.

As I appreciate how sexy she is I mentally compare her features to my own. Seriously, why can't I have a robe? Or a nightie? I'd settle for one of the doilies on the back of that couch over there.

Mary glares at me, like she knows what I'm thinking. I assume my appreciation for Jeannette's body is what is angering her.

I assumed wrong. Very wrong.

Mary walks over to us and drops her robe. Standing there now in nothing but black strappy high heels and a garter belt and stockings I'm stuck by how comfortable they both are in their own skin.

I'm also wondering what my Sir is thinking, but I can't him from my vantage point.

Mary is shorter and curvier than Jeannette and me with larger breasts and ample bottom. She's beautiful and I wonder how many men would love to take a belt to that incredible ass. I spend my life trying to find jeans to make mine look slightly less flat and hers would make many fall to their knees...or reach for their belts...in appreciation.

Mary looks angry. No, not angry...stern and disappointed. Like I just failed a test. It bothers me a little, I don't want to disappoint her. Why do I care? She's the one who won't let me put anything on which is completely unreasonable.

She cups my breasts in her hands and tweaks my nipples between her fingers. I flinch which surprises her.

"I barely pinched them, how sensitive are your nipples?"

"Very, Madame. Any initial touch is a little painful, but continued attention becomes a fusion of pain and pleasure which sends jolts of pleasure to my clit and deep inside my cunt."

She briefly smiles, "Excellent answer." She turns to Sir and says "you've trained her well. She gives explicitly detailed responses to questions."

Still alternately rubbing my nipples and squeezing and massaging my breasts she turns to Jeannette, "No clamps for this one. As sensitive as she is that would cross the line into cruelty."

I am tremendously relieved. It almost makes me forgive her for the false hope about getting something to wear.

She vigorously explores my body...shoulders, arms, stomach, hips... reaching around to caress my bottom. She steps closer and I can feel her breasts against me, smell her shampoo, feel her soft skin on mine...

She takes my right breast in her hand and brings it to her mouth...sucking my nipple deeply as she flicks her tongue over it...gently biting it making me both whimper in pain mixed with pleasure. Jeannette follows suit on the other nipple. I'm struck by how they suck in the same way, bite in the same way...is this what happens when you're a couple for so long?

Sir can see us, but due to the angle I can't see his face. What's he thinking? Is he disappointed? Turned on? Bored?

12