Pushing Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers gently pulled her lips apart, his tongue worked it’s way inwards, he was kissing, sucking, not wanting to miss a drop; inserting his tongue as far as possible.

“This is SO decadent,” Alana whispered. “Never thought I’d have a man clean the cum from my pussy, especially another mans. Is this normal”?

”I just shook my head, smiled, and being ever so helpful, reached for her fanny, holding her lips, opening her wider, an invitation for Rob to delve deeper, but as Alana was lying flat, most of my view was blocked by Rob’s head. So I knelt beside her, and with a hand on each of her knees, pulled them outwards and upwards, tilting her lovely pussy to a better voyeurs position; it send shivers down my spine as I held her open for him, watching him insert his tongue fully into Alana’s pussy. I felt my cock growing again, natural I suppose, considering what I was witnessing.

As Rob seemed to be doing OK and didn’t really need any help from me, I shifted closer to Alana’s head, enticing her to take me in her mouth.

Rob must have sensed she was close to orgasm, so trailed his tongue back towards her clit, circling the bud; Her body began to tremble as her orgasm neared, which brought me quickly to boiling point; without warning, I started ejaculating, initially into her mouth, then splattering over her face, as she entered her own orgasmic throws.

Alana was spent. Rob & I lay on each side of her, half rolling her into my arms. Rob snuggled in behind her, not wanting sex again, but when I reached to feel her pussy, his penis was resting along the slit. I grabbed him gently, looked at him and winked as I squeezed him.

We woke up hours later, wondering for a moment where we were, taking a few moments to gather our thoughts, it all came flooding back, here we were, sober and straight, in another man’s bed; simultaneously we all laughed, had a group hug, and began the task of finding our clothes.

A night to remember; one that is used to spice up our nights from time to time.

12