Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah Show us!."Lola coos.

He quickly ran down, his hand still encircling his shaft, with my left hand. I took a firm grip of his cock, it had already had pre-cum moistened tip. Sliding my hand easily down, over the wrinkle of its head, down his entire shaft and then pressing against his balls. I build a smooth rhythm, I held his cock in my hand, we both watch his cock stand up straight, silhouetted in the evening light.

"Why are your balls shaved?" I ask. Lola's hand quickly joins mines on mine, working on his naked shining balls. We both toy our hands on his cock.

"It feels sexier to shave them." he said between gasps.

We both slide our fingers and nails across his bald sac, I wrapped my hand around the top of his rigid cock. I start pumping his cock vigorously, we could tell he was building with each of our stroke's.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!" He let out a big guttural moan as cum erupts. Glistening streams came from the tip of his cock. Spunk sprays all over his chest, we just kept pumping and pumping, the friction was building as we could see it in his face, we wasn't gonna let his bonna subside.

We kept this up for a few minutes taking turns. Then I lowered myself onto his cock and clenched my muscles around his cock squeezed as tight as I could, while rocking my hips. Lola helped by pinning him down. The rage had been building, I fuck his cock till I saw his face turn a blue colour, with his cock still inside me. I wrapped my legs around him and squeezed and squeezed.

He couldn't cum he was wasted, I orgasm-ed 6 times till I released my grip on him. We left him like he did me gasping for air without his clothes.

12