Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 09

Story Info
Carla has a foursome with her roommate's buddies.
2.9k words
3.62
21.6k
8
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers

Sexual Euporia.

Gee, what a day at work so cold today have to start wearing jeans my pussy is fucking cold, glad to finally be home.

"Hi Guys," Ricky my roomie as 3 of his buddies over, most of the week we all led separate lives, Friday night Is hockey night, well it Is for the boys, hockey is not my thing too much padding, I like to see some skin. Soccer more my game to watch, especially when they take off their shirt. Ricky as his buddies over often, I usually hang around reading or on my laptop, till they get pumped up watching the game and tonight wasn't much different.

We have an open plan apartment, privacy its never been a problem. I have no problems with people seeing me naked, we are all here for one goal, SEX, It's my apartment if anyone as a problem with it they can go.

I just do my normal things, I like to relax after work, I spend my down time in my apartment naked, so off go my clothes. Then I find myself some magazines to read I had to lay on the floor, the couch was taken by his buddies, I was having too many mini orgasms to keep my concentration and I could murdered a few vodkas, but since I had been on a weeklong bender, well it was a three day bender anyway I thought I would detox for a couple of days, and what better way to detox than drugs and sex.

"Hey Ricky you got any of the cocktail cigarettes??." Ricky gets these cigarettes laced with cocaine.

"Yeah, I have a few." He tossed me the packet without looking away from the TV.

I love the hit from smoking Ricky's cocktail cigarettes, I get the same hit as snorting coke, Ricky's cocktail cigarettes keep me high a lot longer, and they don't have the additive after affects that snorting coke dose.

After a few drags, I was in euphoria land and ready for after game celebrations or commiserations, who cares they will be well pumped up and I am hungry for all four of their cocks.

The game finally ended their team lost, that's not always a bad thing for me, they will be pumped up and angry, sex will be hard and wild just what I am up for tonight. I am high as a fucking kite, hungry for sex. I am now very visibly wet watching 4 guys with hardons undressing in front of me, I stood up to watch four horny, naked, wet guys. My knees shake with anticipation, My legs collapsed beneath me. I fell on my knees and started to suck on the first cock that was in front of me, I had no ideas whose cock I was sucking deep down my throat. I was so euphoric high I grasped his ass to steady myself and sucked him until he grabbed a hold of my hair and pulled my mouth off his cock, I gasped as he passed me along to the next in-line. He began to pound his cock into my mouth, I just suck hard, he just continued to thrust his cock into my mouth. By the time I got to the fourth guy the other guy must have been getting impatient.

"ARRRRRR!!." I gasped when I felt a couple of fingers enter my vagina, lifting me off the ground, mouth still tightly sucking on one guys cock, I fell on top of him, desperately trying to hold onto his cock with my mouth. My legs were lifted off the ground, a cock was thrust into my wet vagina, he was pounding me hard and fast, this vigorous cock fucking my vagina, made my body shake and shudder, my orgasm was very quick and very intense, after my orgasm, my body went limp but he kept on pounding away until I felt his cock ejaculate inside me.

He let go of my legs, I fell to the floor with a thud, I rolled off releasing his cock from my mouth gasping for air, I was still drawing in air at a vigorous rate, when someone dragged me by the one leg across the carpet, I could feel the rug burn on the cheeks of my ass.

The couch was where I was dragged to, hosted head first onto a waiting cock waiting for my gasping mouth. Rapidly followed by a cock thrust inside my vagina, my arms were stretched and pulled deeper onto a cock, I sucked by instinct, he pounding his cock deep into my vagina, fucking me so hard helped me to deep-throat his buddy's cock in my mouth, I coughed as he ejaculated into my mouth, then a few hard pounding the cock inside my vagina brought him to a massive ejaculation, my body started convulsing, my orgasm was so intense I passed out.

I came around to lay on the couch after a few minutes to the sight of four semi limp cocks.

"Hey Carla, that was wild hey!!, wanna cigg!!." Ricky offered me one of his cocktail cigg.

"Thanks!!." I smiled and took the cigg after a few drags I was back in euphoria land.

Chapter 12.5: Enticing Spell.

Ricky was standing at the foot of the bed he was pulling the bedclothes of me.

''Wake up Carla!!"

I opened one eye and blinked a few times till my vision was clearer 8:49am

Brushing aside three bags of cocaine."What the fuck Ricky, what happened to my alarm clock, meaning you!!, the deal was Ricky, wake me up in time for work and you get sex or blow-job."

Ricky and I are friends and roomies have been for a few years, we have sex all the time, so sex was no biggie with Ricky, as was the slap I gave him as I passed by him on my way to the bathroom.

"No sex for you this morning Ricky!."

I was suddenly yanked backwards, Ricky had stepped on the bed clothes that was trailing behind me.

"For fuck sake Ricky."

I leap to my feet and slapped Ricky on the other cheek, Ricky just stood there with this smile.

"What's with you this morning Ricky!, OK, what you been smoking?."

"Weed, but that's not why I am smiling, it's Saturday Carla."

"Fuck you Ricky, you know or should know by now, Saturday mornings start around noon for me!."

I was so fucking mad I made like I was going to punch him in the face, but at the last minute I thought better of it and just flopped face first on the bed.

"This should not be fucking happen to me, or if it does, I should at least get some benefits."

"Why should you get benefits Carla?"

"Because I'm entitled Ricky"

"Entitled to what, one's a fuckin' madman?"

"I'm entitled to sex."

"OK, you better have some more of that real, real, real, good shit, or fuck off and let me sleep."

"Get up Carla, I got some weed for you"

"Challenge with Amsterdam shit any other day of the week I would fucking take you up on that Ricky"

"You're not fucking getting sex till noon, Now fuck off and let me sleep."

"That's a bold statement," Ricky yanked to bed clothes off. "Get up Carla, Let's go!."

"What the fuck I'm naked hear what if there was some stranger in the apartment."

"You weren't worried about a stranger's, seeing you naked last night, in fact you were quite happy they was fucking your brains out."

"That's not the fucking point, this is my polite way of saying (FUCK OFF LET ME SLEEP!!."

"Sex wasn't why I woke you Carla, I wanted to take you out for brunch."

"Brunch!!" When the fuck did you started to invite me out??''

"Well, today, there is someone I want you to meet."

"Someone??, Someone as in someone asked you to ask me if I would have sex with them, since when have you been a dating agency!!."

"It's not about sex or a date Carla, get dressed."

"Going out to brunch date, what we gonna be doing, gossip, share beauty tips, hit the gym do other things that normal friends do, that's not me Ricky?."

"I know you hate where you're working now, there could be a job offer for you."

"Who the fuck does job interviews on Saturday."

"Get dressed Carla hear what he as to offer you OK."

"OK, you're getting my freak on, this better not be a windup Ricky, or your sex life is goona gone to nill!."

I was kind of awake by now so what the fuck, I got up and through the bed sheets over Ricky, then I headed for my shower, thinking to myself is maybe an opportunity I have been waiting for my whole life, I had spent so many years in my sleep, praying for a man to give me a dream job offer.

We arrived at the restaurant a little late, only by 10 minutes or so. Ricky announced we was a party of three and the waitress lead us to a table where a guy was sitting, He's wearing a pair of jeans and a dark green sweater, and his hair is still wet as if he'd just showered. The menu was exotic-sounding things, like toasted goat cheese omelets and blueberry agave smoothies, I ordered pancakes. Turns out he was Italian and spoke really good English and was head curator of a museum in the area as well as Italy, France, US, New Zealand, South Africa and the list went on, I was getting a little bored with his sales pitch, then he mentioned he was loaded, this got my attention.

"Ricky says you might have a position/job for me?."

"I'm looking for a Personal assistant."

"Is he serious Ricky or is he just trying to get lucky." I whispered in Ricky's ear.

"He's serious about the job offer."

I'd just spent ten hours pounding the pavement answering ads with no luck, there were jobs I could have gotten; convenience store clerk on the night shift for one, but I wasn't the least bit interested in stocking shelves or flipping burgers, is my luck about to change.

"I'm having as much trouble finding someone willing to work for me, you are trying to find a job??."

"Personal assistant I'm not that quick at typing."

"I don't need to be able to type, I have secretaries for that stuff."

"What is or would be my job description then?."

"Wait on me hand and foot, take care of all the little odds and ends that tend to clutter up an already too busy schedule. Follows along behind me with a pad and pen to make notes, reminds of appointments and meetings, sees to it that my dry cleaning gets sent out, makes sure that I remember important birthdays and anniversaries and takes care of a whole host of other personal needs."

"What does a job like that pay?."

"My last assistant was making eighty grand a year before her husband made her quit."

The penny dropped, I could guess why a man make's his wife give up that kind of money, 'his mistress', but I had to ask.

"Why did he make her quit?."

"I guess he didn't like some facets of her job."

`"Like what facets?."

"Taking care of some things, my personal urges need to be taken care of."

"Just to make sure we're on the same page here, were are talking sex??."

"Yes, could you take on a job like that?."

"For the kind of money you're talking about?, Hell yeah."

"OK, job interview out of the way, my hotel room is just across the street, I want to get you over there and fill out the contract''. I left Ricky in the restaurant and we went across to his hotel room, I knew just what was about to happen, he wanted to see just how good the sex would be, we were at least on the same page, I wasn't going to work for someone that's boring in bed after all, for whatever the job description this was, this is all about sex, I have no problems giving him what he wants as long as I get what I want, to feed my hunger for sex.

I have craved sex since I had my first period at age 12 and few lovers have been able to fulfil my hunger and its time for a change, a new cock, new life, new lover/boss.

I excused myself and paid a visit to the washroom and I gave my hair and make-up a final and unnecessary check. My smoky black eyeliner was still perfectly framing my dark brown eyes. I'd worn bold red lipstick, which wasn't the usual for me, considering the location and what was on offer I had to admit to myself that I looked pretty hot.

I ran my fingers through my long hair and took a deep breath "So, do I get an expense account on top of that 80 grand?."

"We can talk about that later."

I really know where this is heading and it's about time I'm fucking hungry for sex.

I paused to adjust my cleavage in the tight-fitting dress I didn't bother to beat around the bush, "Well, shall we get this show on the road."

I wanted to try something fun and to find out just how far I could push him sexual, I knew he was horny his cock was threatening to burst out of his pants, I winked and smiled as I pushed him backward till he fell onto the couch, I climbed on top of him my knees on his thighs, then I ran my tongue up the side of his face, I didn't bother unbuttoning his shirt, I just tore it apart revealing his chest, clean not a hint of hair. I hosted my short dress up and over my head, then tossed it, It landed where I planed, on his head. My pussy by now was dripping wet, I dug my high heels into his thighs to raise myself up his bod, then I planted my wet pussy onto his chest, then slowly lowered myself rubbing my wet pussy on his chest, leaving a trail of juices behind. Our lips meet, his eyes were closed tight, his mouth, though, was wide open, I sucked on his bottom lip, then bite down hard, pain and ecstasy were written over his face, he was lost in what I was inflicting on him.

I paused long enough to allow him to squeeze my breasts and pinch my plump nipples, they were as perky as they get, I am hungry for sex. His other hand reached out in search of my breasts, I allowed his hands to fondle them for a while. I thought it best time to release his cock from its restraints of his pants, his cock was a nice size about 9 inches long enough for me to swallow down my throat, his eyes was out on storks because he knew what was coming my mouth around his cock, there was already a tiny drop of pre-cum on the tip of his cock, with my tongue I lapped it off, I made my touch so gentle, yet his whole body jerked as my tongue touched the tip of his cock, I opened my mouth wide and his cock entered my mouth, I wanted to leave a wicked ruby red kiss mark left on his balls from my lips, a reminder of what I was about to do, a hard suck as his cock it went down so slick, then I withdrew and with 5 inches in my mouth, I grasped firmly, my hand around the base of his cock and suck, and masturbated his cock just about as hard as I could, he moaned, then I knew he was about to cum.

I slowed down and changed it up by deep throating his cock, then tugging on the loose skin around his ball sack, my tongue lashed at his cock while I was deep throateing him, twisting and swirling my tongue around bringing him to the point of ejaculation only to relax and bring him again and again to near to his ejaculation.

He was panting heavily and his cock was twitching in my mouth, with a taste of pre-cum dribbling down my throat.

"Your cock is ready to fuck me!!"

I was panting like a wanton wench who didn't have any sense in her head, I was hoping he was gifted with his tongue, and boy was he. I was quivering at every touch of his tongue I was about release in no time. He though was determined to fuck me with his cock, he was a beast lifting me up, then he fucked me hard and he did it so well, slamming me against the wall, he was hitting all the right spots in all the right ways, I should have been won over, so why was it still not enough?.

I know he thought it would be I saw it in his eyes, this was a wham-bam-hit-me-with-an-orgasm-or-two kind of relationship.

This is a gorgeous rich man with bedroom skills very few men possess, this successful man must have a long list of woman chasing him for his money, yet he wants me to be his personal assistant, have I made a mistake by fucking him, have I opened up a big can of trouble?.

"Fuck no!, I'll take the job!, where do I sign?"

"You sign it with a fuck, you're hired," Right on cue, I orgasmed at the same time as his cock shoots It's cum into me.

Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers