Pushing My Boundaries Ch. 12

Story Info
I was fucking him hard so hard, his smile said everything.
1.2k words
4
13.3k
2

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers

Shall I ever get the hang of being early for work 8.40am shall I get used to being awake before noon, I went to Tim's drive-through hoping coffee would wake me up I did Tim's this morning as not to bump into my old boss, yawning as I walked into my office building, as usual, Judy the receptionist sat behind her desk.

"Morning, Carla," Gee, how can someone look so happy at this ungodly hour when sex isn't a factor.

"Morning Judy," I replied, peering through my slits for eyes.

"Dennis wants to see you in his office."

"He's in early this morning Judy, Is there anything I should know?"

"Nothing I can think off, you would know more than me your his personal girl," she said that in a way that he tells me all his secrets.

"I don't know what you're implying Judy!!"

"Don't give me that Carla, I know what he uses his Personal Girl for, everyone in the office knows, you're not exactly quiet when you're having sex you know, you can get the best info from pillow talk."

"Ok, got-ya, guess I better go see what he wants," I didn't want to infuriate her, she's a friend, a friend I shall need to keep close, I have suspicions why Dennis want to see me so early. The contract I had been putting off signing it for a while, and just for me to be his submissive.

"Morning Dennis, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Carla sit!!"

"If it's about why I haven't signed the contract, there are a few things I can't agree on"

"Yes the contract that's something we have to discuss, But that's not why I asked to see you."

"OH, OK, I just want to say, I will not be submissive."

"I have an assignment for you Carla, there is a potential client I need you to sweet talk him into selling me an artifact."

"You mean you need me to seduce him into giving you an artifact?".

"Basically, yes, have you a problem with sleeping with a client Carla?"

"Not really, So this was what you meant in the contract 'I will be shared sexually?"

"Yes, it's the job of any personal assistant to make my clients happy, makes my job easier gaining the artifact I want."

"It could have been put better in the contract!!"

"Yes, I know, the contract wasn't written by my lawyer, I downloaded it off the net, and we will get together and write a new contract."

"OK, sound good."

"So you see all the good you will be doing not only Canada but around the world, you will be creating new jobs for people who need."

Crap, double crap I recall the contract in my head.

"It's very confusing, the contract that is Dennis, own my mind, my time, my body, and my heart, when I read it implied to me that you want to tell me how to run my own life and that you control me, I am in no way a submissive, as for the heart well I can't give that to anyone."

"Like I said well get to the contract Carla."

I was relieved somewhat that the contract was not binding, I shall hold my ground about being his submissive, and he as a long way to own my heart, I think I made it quite clear.

"So what's my assignment Dennis," I keep making a point calling him Dennis and not Master/Sir as what stated I had to call him, in the contract that is.

"I Want you to go to our branch in Milan, Italy, we have a meeting, there is an artifact, we already have most of the deal done, almost everyone on-board there is one who is against selling the artifact, I want you to convince him otherwise Carla."

"When do i leave for Italy? Crap, double, double crap, I can speak Italian!!"

"Don't worry Carla, His English is excellent, you'll be leaving Monday."

I placed my hands, both sides of his head and kissed him forcing my tongue between his lips, I wanted him to know I wasn't a submissive. I broke off the kiss and started undoing his belt and unzipped his fly, and out popped Mr cock, I left my apartment without breakfast this morning, so l cup my hands around his wonderful erect cock, from the look in his eyes I couldn't tell if he was terrified or excited. I just kissed my way down his cock pushing him backwards, then I kissed the tip of his cock trying to force the tip of my tongue into his slit, my hand was firmly wrapped around his cock it was pulsating, then pre-cum appeared through his cock's slit, I let It dribble into the palm of my hand, I admired the glistening jizz for a moment before running my tongue through it lapping it dry, I didn't want him to cum just yet I had better plans for his ejaculation. Not giving him time to take control I swallowed his cock in my mouth and started sucking while squeezing his balls in my hands, his balls started to swell so I stopped and pulled his legs out from under him, his ass hit the floor with a thump, he was still in a state of semi-shock, I pushed him back towards me so he was lying flat on his back, Then I hitched up my skirt and lowered myself onto his cock. Time to pick up the pace even more and keep him on the back foot, I was fucking him hard bouncing on his cock his smile said he was loving it, then it changed, he's about to cum and I slowed down, that's when he lifted himself and me off the floor and slammed me against the office wall and stared to pound his cock deep into me, fuck he felt good angry and powerfully fucking me, my orgasm happened in anticipation of our bodies slamming against the wall, I spread my hands wide to give me support, pictures were falling off the wall from my flailing arms, he pushed my face so my cheek pressed against the wall, his hot breath in my ear he shouted, "Your going to pay for that you fucking bitch!!"

I was supported was by just his cock, which was inside me and his hands, they were forcing me against the wall by way of my breasts, my blood was pounding and my pussy was wet and buzzing, I love it when I take someone passed their control.

"YAHRRRRRRRRR!!, YAHRRRRRRRRR!!, FUCK ME!!"

He fucked me hard for a few more minutes, I knew he could last much longer before ejaculating inside me, he was feeding me crazy. I moaned and begged for him to shoot his jizz, I could feel his cock twitch, then he let out an almighty "O FUCKING YESSSSSSSSS," I could feel those ribbons of cum shooting up into me. I had wanted to suck his cum out of him, but I just cannot move when I felt him starting to cum in me. I showed him I was no submissive, he also showed, me, he was dominant.

I slipped down the wall with Dennis on top of me, I rolled him off me and wrapped my loving hand around limping cock, after cleaning it of cum I squeezed and played with its slit with my fingernails.

"What the fuck are you doing Carla?"

"Oh, just playing with a friend, Dennis."

"Well fucking don't ".

"What's up you don't like a bit of pain with your sex Dennis."

"Sex is over, time to get back to business!!" Such paltry words from someone who I had just pleasured sexually.

Kissytina
Kissytina
52 Followers