Pushover Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"OH! Oh fuck I love how nasty you are baby, Jesus," Daisy gasped, forgetting all about Faye's needs as her two lovers lapped at her clenching holes. She found it all a little overwhelming and she slumped against Faye's soft belly as she felt the pleasure mount. Feeling Rick's tongue nudging it's way into her gripping ass just as Faye sucked on her clit, her tongue buzzing on it, was too much for Daisy to handle. She came with a sudden gasp, lurching up and pressing back against Rick's invading tongue. Faye moaned as Daisy's pussy pulsed visibly above her, her muscles clenching with orgasm. "Oh, oh god, you two..."

"Maybe I'm not the only one wound up," Faye said with a laugh.

"I've been thinking about this all day," Daisy admitted, rolling off of Faye and laying out on the bed extravagantly. "And I think business deals get me hot."

"That's an outstanding trait in a salesman," Rick said, looking at Daisy's flushed face and smiling.

"Salesperson," Daisy corrected.

"Not that that wasn't very sexy, but I'm the one who needs satisfying after the day I had," Faye said, spinning about on the bed so Rick now stood between her thighs. She grasped his cock and pulled him close, scooting to the edge of the bed and rubbing him against her. Faye's pussy was trimmed close but not shaved: soft, bright red hair dusted her chubby pussy lips, shining in her moisture as she spread herself open for his cock.

"She's right Rick. All day she's had girls between her thighs, teasing her with their fingers and tongues. How many girls licked your pussy today Faye?" Daisy was kneeling beside the redhead, her hand taking Rick's cock.

"Four," Faye said, her eyes still on Rick. "And it's great, don't get me wrong. But it just winds me up. I need a nice hard fucking to get over it."

"Hear that Rick? She needs a good hard fucking." Daisy guided his head to her hole, pulling him closer and easing him into her hot pussy. "Give her one."

Rick pulled Daisy close and kissed her desperately as he slipped inside of Faye. Faye moaned as he slid into the hilt on the first thrust, her pussy so wet that it hardly resisted. Rick groaned as he felt her squeezing on him, and he filled his hands with Daisy's ass as his tongue invaded her mouth aggressively. He was feeling incredibly grateful to her just that second, never thinking that a woman could be so sexually amazing and still be a real person.

"Fucking hell Daze..."

"I know baby," she said with a soft grin as she pulled away. Laying beside Faye, she pulled a giant puffy nipple between her lips and attacked it with her tongue, bringing more moans to Faye's mouth. Daisy glanced up at Rick and indicated her other breast with her eyes, her lids drifting closed as Rick leaned down, pulling Faye's other throbbing tip into his mouth.

"Oh, oh god guys, Christ, mm..." Faye murmured, throwing her head back as the two lovers focused their attention on her overheated body. Her nipples were terribly sensitive and she absolutely adored having them sucked on. But having each one in a teasing, sucking mouth, it was like each nipple was wired directly to her clit. Rick had yet to thrust in her, his fat cock just resting deep inside. She gasped when she felt it jump inside her, looking down and catching Rick grin at her.

"Like that?" he asked as he returned to suckling at her breast, flexing his cock again and again deep inside her.

"Mm, god that feels good, but I need you to fuck me plea- oh yes, yes like that," Faye grunted as Rick's hips slowly began to thrust against her, her thighs wrapping lightly around his middle. "Daisy, baby, rub my clit while he fucks me?"

Daisy didn't answer, only sliding her hand down Faye's soft belly, through her soft bush to her hard clit, slowly rubbing in lazy circles as Faye tensed under Rick, her hands clenching the sheets. Faye squeaked suddenly, her arms gripping at Daisy and Rick as her orgasm blasted through her. Rick grunted as he felt her clamp down on him. He maintained his pace, Daisy's hand going into overdrive on her clit as she panted franticly.

"Oh shit, shit shit shitshitshit," Faye muttered, her orgasm just exploding again and again, her whole body bowing tight as it crested suddenly. Rick grunted as he felt her juices flooding over his pumping shaft, his thrusts now becoming much easier in her gripping heat. Daisy finally released Faye's tender tit, looking down on the girl as she moaned and panted her way through the last shudders of her orgasm. "Oh, oh wow. Mm, god that was nice!" Faye said with a laugh, relaxing grandly.

"Looked like it," Daisy said, sliding her hand all along Faye's sweaty front. Rick was still slowly thrusting against her, and Daisy was amazed how turned on she was watching her boyfriend fuck this little slut senseless. She toyed with Faye's stupendous nipples some more, enjoying her moans and gasps at the slightest touch. "And I thought my nips were sensitive."

"Oh god you don't even know," Faye laughed, reaching up to tease the other one. "Just nibble them a little and I- Oooo, baby," she crooned as Daisy did just that.

"God, you two..." Rick said with a grin, still slowly pumping against the moaning redhead. She was incredibly active, constantly shifting and shimmying, her hips thrusting, her long legs wrapping around him to pull him tighter, harder against her. Daisy took a moment from suckling Faye's puffy tit to kiss her hotly, their tongues battling. Slowly separating, the two women turned to Rick, their gaze mysterious. "What?"

"This isn't a scene. She's not just some hole you're fucking Rick. She's a person. A woman. Treat her right, please," Daisy said softly, indicating Faye with a tilt of her head. Faye said nothing, her eyes challenging. Rick's hips stilled as he eyed Daisy questioningly. She nodded, and Rick leaned close and pressed his lips to Faye's. They kissed softly for a moment, slowly building in intensity as Rick's hips resumed their thrust. Rick pulled back slowly, his eyes moving cautiously to Daisy.

"Kissing's nice too," she said, her eyes dancing as she leaned close to plant one on him herself. Faye joined in, and the three lovers shared a long, playful three-way kiss. Rick's hips began picking up speed as she moaned against Daisy's lips.

"Mm, gonna cum again," she hissed, her pretty face grimacing, her cheeks flush. Rick picked up the pace, pounding against her hard. Faye's breathing turned harsh as her hands went to her own breasts, clawing at her nipples hard. "Oh, oh here it comes..."

Daisy suddenly shoved Rick back, burying her face in Faye's bush and practically attacking Faye's cumming pussy. As Faye cried out in surprise, her orgasm hit her hard, and her cry turned into a grunting moan. One hand held Daisy's head tight as the other pinched at her nipple repeatedly. Faye convulsed once, hard, before slumping back against the bed in a shivering heap. Daisy followed her down, kissing her pussy lightly as she pulled away.

"Holy shit," Rick grunted. He stood as if struck dumb, his cock hard and wet in front of him, bouncing with his pulse. He was rapt: It had been the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life.

"Liked that?" Daisy said, her grin huge. Her lips and chin were shining with Faye's cream, her chest heaving. Her dark nipples were enormous peaks, her piercing catching the lamplight.

"You are the sexiest thing on earth," Rick gasped, pushing Daisy back on the bed. "Goddamn I love you."

"Aw!" Faye laughed, still panting from her explosive orgasm.

"C'mere," Daisy said firmly, enjoying being in charge. "I think it's my turn now."

Rick didn't resist as she pushed him back against the pillows so he was half-sitting, his legs stretched out in front of him. Daisy stood astride his hips, lowering herself till she was pressed against his sticky cock. One hand reached down and wrapped around him. Rick was surprised to find her hands slick with lube on him.

"You close honey?"

"I'm alright. Why?"

Daisy didn't reply, only smiling as she shifted about till she was facing his feet. Her hands took hold of him, lining him up as she pressed down against him. Rick grunted as she realized she was pressing him to her ass, and Daisy gave a sharp cry as he slipped inside.

"Oh fuck, I didn't know you were into anal," Faye said absently, watching as Daisy slowly worked her way down on him, groaning and relaxing against him when her ass pressed against his belly. "Fuck girl."

"Daze, fucking hell," Rick grunted, gripping her tight. She leaned back to kiss him hard, her hips beginning to roll around, spreading her open. As Daisy's breathing started to deepen, she relaxed against him and began to slowly pump against him. "Babe, are you-"

"I'm so fine," Daisy husked, looking down past Rick's legs their satiated bedmate. "I wasn't into anal until recently," she explained, her breath harsh. "Then I begged Rick to fuck me in the ass and I fucking loved it."

"God that looks hot," Faye said, crawling closer till she took up position between the couple's thighs. "You cum like that?"

"You must have seen, unh, ass fucking before," Daisy gasped, still slowly bouncing on him.

"Well yeah, but that's, like, work," she said, frowning. "I don't think you shoot an anal gangbang because you really love butt sex, you know?" she asked with a laugh, Rick laughing a bit with her. "C'mon. You cum like that?" Daisy shrugged, nodding. "Well you sure will tonight."

Daisy cried out when Faye's lips first made contact with her pussy, but Rick held her tight and began to thrust against her as Faye slowly attended to her weeping pussy. Daisy went into overload, shivering and shaking in Rick's arms. Her hands didn't know what to do: They moved from her breasts, to Faye's hair, Rick's arms.

"Mm, I wish I'd bought my strap-on," Faye said, slipping two fingers into Daisy's flooded pussy and searching for her g-spot. "How about that Rick? Want to make a Daisy sandwich?" Daisy cried out again, her ass and pussy clamping down on their invaders. "Mm, like the idea of that, huh Daisy?"

"Faye, Jesus," Rick grunted as he looked down his girlfriend's belly to the mound of red hair between her thighs. Daisy was going crazy in his arms, becoming completely unglued. Pounding against her, feeling her hot ass gripping him, listening to her growing moans, Rick bit her shoulder as he began to fuck her ass faster.

"Oh, oh god just like that, just like that, oh dear lord..." Daisy felt like her skin was burning, her heart threatening to pound out of her chest. It felt like everything in her body was tightening into a fiery ball somewhere deep inside her. Her panting went into overdrive as she started to feel it, her hands digging into the quilts as her orgasm struck.

"Daisy, fucking hell," Rick grunted as her ass clamped down on him hard. She groaned at him to keep fucking her as the fireball starting pulsing in her belly, Faye's fingers stoking it.

"Oh, oh fuck!" she grunted, her whole body clenching as the tight ball of fire exploded. She flopped violently, crying out as it her orgasm snapped through her. She felt a sudden flood, heard Faye cry out in surprise and knew she had squirted against the bed. "Oh, oh god, Faye, stop, stop I can't..."

"Daisy, Jesus, I'm, god," Rick pounded against her, chasing his orgasm. He gasped as he felt Faye stroking his balls and that was the last straw. He groaned as he came powerfully, flooding her ass with his cum. Daisy, in her hyper-sensitized state, gasped with each shuddering pulse, Rick's arms squeezed her tight against his front, shivering as their orgasms slowly waned. "Honey, that was amazing."

"You ain't kidding," Faye said, biting his inner thigh gently. Daisy said nothing, humming quietly as Rick moved them away from the massive wet spot. Faye scooted over with them before standing on the side of the bed. "Take her to the bathroom and I'll make the bed." At Rick's laughter, she blushed and swatted at him playfully. "Go on! You both need it, you perverts. Go on."

Rick scooped Daisy off the bed and padded off to the bathroom. True to her word, Faye began stripping the sheets. Reaching the bathroom he deposited a very kissy Daisy as he fired up the shower and hopped inside. He stood under the stream for a moment, feeling the hot water pelt him.

In less than six months my life's totally changed. He boggled at the scale of it: New girlfriend, new job, new career, new insane sex life that includes the occasional threesomes with porn stars. As he soaped up, he wondered where he'd be in another six months. He heard the flush and then Daisy was in the shower with him, her hand rubbing over his chest as she snuggled.

"I told you Faye was great."

"I can't believe she's making the bed."

"Well that's just considerate," she giggled, her soapy hand slipping over his cock. "And I know you have another go in you."

"Daisy you're... seriously?"

"She's sleeping over. No pressure," she husked, her wet body rubbing against him delightfully. They kissed for a few minutes, enjoying the moment of privacy. "I'm glad your second threesome was more fun."

"I don't need a third one you know, I... I only need you Daze."

She looked up at him, her dark eyes endless pools. A small smile pinched her lips. She kissed him softly, her hand stroking his face.

"Agreed. But company's fun once in a while?" Rick, shrugged, not disagreeing. Their eyes stayed locked for a long moment and Rick smiled as he reached a decision.

"I, uh," Rick began, suddenly nervous. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something. My timing may not be too great though."

"Well, I'm listening," she said, shifting around in the shower so the water flowed down her back and ass.

"Well, I was thinking, uh, with the business and all, that we could save a big chunk of our budget, uh, well, salaries, if we shared rent costs."

Daisy's brow scrunched in question.

"Share rent costs? What, like renting the office space? The company will pay for tha-"

"No I mean like a place to live." Daisy's eyes widened, but Rick just kept talking. "I mean, I know Lilly needs her own room, but I was looking on craigslist and found a few three bedroom places, which would be more than enou-"

"Are you asking me to move in with you?"

"I, well yes."

Daisy slumped against the shower wall, her face surprisingly calm. Hanging her head in the stream, she closed her eyes and let the hot water pour over her head That's something I've never done with a guy. Who knew that I had so many virginities left! She immediately thought of waking up in bed with Rick every morning, and immediately put that in the pro column. What would Lilly say? She knew that her sister kind of adored Rick, so that was another pro. But so soon? They had barely been dating six months.

But that it had been the best six months with a guy she'd ever had. They'd been nearly inseparable since the firing. Starting Duke Security had been an insane amount of work, but she and Rick had found a pretty good working relationship, especially since Daisy had discovered her skill at sales. She actually enjoyed her job, and not just because she was fucking her partner.

It wouldn't even be that much of a change. Between work and dating, they were already practically living together. This was her second night in a row sleeping at Rick's. She knew she could trust Lilly, but she was leaving her on her own way too much. It would be nice, she thought, having the two people she loved together in the same house. I love him. And just like that she knew what she would do.

The silence stretched, and Rick's heart dropped as he worried he pushed too fast.

"Look, it's okay, you don't have to-"

"Shut up Rick."

It's only been six months and I know I love him. Holy cow.

"Lilly would need her own bathroom too, I think," she said, her grin spreading. Rick was smiling too, went to pull her close. "But she gets veto power over the whole thing. Three bedroom?"

"Home office. Get a tax break on it."

"So it makes good business sense."

"My point exactly," Rick said, nodding.

Daisy put her finger on her chin, thinking on it.

"Okay. But like I said-"

"Lilly gets final say. I understand. Are you sure?"

Daisy kissed him quickly before pushing him to leave the shower.

"I think it's worth a shot."

~~~~~~~~~~

Six months later

"Yeah Sal, I know. There will be three guys for floor security, plus another guy as a runner and for go-withs. Marco'll be your man on the scene."

"Oh yummy."

It was said with a giggle, but Daisy knew she was half serious, and made a gagging noise.

"Oh fuck off, you know he's hot. And you should see him with the girls, he turns into this mumbly schoolboy." Daisy laughed and Sally stuck up for him. "It's cute! He's a gentleman."

"I'll have to take your word on that one, honestly. But he's your AE now, so you and he will have to stay in constant contact."

"I'm sure. But this is all good. Oh I've been meaning to... our Christmas party's coming up on the 22nd and I..."

"Oh that's great, how many guys are you going to need?"

"What for?"

"Uh, hello? Security?"

"No, I want you and Rick to come. Y'know, like as guests. Because you guys are our friends"

Daisy laughed. "Oh! Awesome. We'll talk about it when you get back from Vegas."

"Right on. Talk to you in a few days."

Daisy hung up and grabbed a few scattered items as she got ready to close up. Her cell phone buzzed and she slipped her earpiece in as she bustled around finishing up for the day.

"Hey babe."

"What's up Daze. I'm swinging by the center to pick up Lilly, then heading for home and then-"

"And then you're at the Lyceum for the Bison show. Be sure to grab your ear plugs."

"Right. So I'll be home... Threeish?"

"Wake me up, I won't mind. Oh and we got invited to the Slambros Christmas party."

"Awesome. No sitting on Santa's lap though. Something tells me that suit'll be pretty grodey," Rick laughed. "And here's Lilly now. Oo!"

"What?"

"She's talking to some boy."

Daisy paused. "Really? What's he look like?"

"Glasses, a little gawky. Want me to scare him off?"

"Tormenting my sister is my job. Just honk. Can't wait for you to wake me up honey."

"Any suggestions?"

"I'm not putting any bottoms on," she teased. "I'm gonna put on that lace nightie you like because it doesn't cover my ass."

"Your cruel, sending me off to a late job with a hard on."

"Love you. Night babe."

"Night."

She was just locking up the safe and wrapping up as she took off her earpiece. Although it had been close at times, Duke Securities was surviving. They had opened their storefront a few weeks earlier, but they did still find themselves scrambling for accounts.

Just as she was about to lock up and leave, the phone rang.

"Fucking inconsiderate pieces of shit... Duke Securities Solutions, Daisy speaking."

"Um, hello," the voice was male, and nervous. "I was looking at your website. You do, uh, private investigation?"

"Yes we do!" Daisy said, immediately coming back around the desk and grabbing a message pad. She was the one who had come up with the sideline of investigative work for the business, and if she was desperate to finally make some money with it.

"It's uh, I think my... I'm sorry, is Mr. Duke there? I'd much rather speak to him."

"Ah, no, it's actu-"

"Oh! I'm sorry. Are you Mrs. Duke?"

Daisy had to smile. Daisy Duke and her adventure into porn felt like a lifetime ago. Every once in a while she was reminded of it, and it always brought a smile to her face. She wasn't embarrassed: Daisy Duke was definitely a part of her, and she loved that bitch.

"It's just a name."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it! Comments and votes appreciated!

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers