Pussy & Pearls

Story Info
Wife gets what's coming to her.
1k words
3.54
217.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
makofin
makofin
13 Followers

The adventures of Angelique Chapter 1

Tired of watching the TV alone, I turned it off. I was bored. My husband was working as usual, so it was then that I decided a shopping trip was just what I needed, even without my credit cards, I could just look...

After my bath I dressed for the occasion. I chose my white thigh-highs, short white skirt, matching high heels and see-thru panties. Complementing my make up and long black tresses, I was ready.

Arriving at the mall I made my way towards the shoe store, pretending not to notice the stares of the men as I passed. I laughed when one who was staring was suddenly jabbed in the ribs by his overweight wife, Oh my naughty thoughts...

Believe me I was amused when I entered the shoe store and two-college type jock salesmen started arguing over who would serve me. The winner knelt at my feet smiling I let him measure my (stocking) foot although I knew my size of course.

Within minutes I had boxes of shoes (pumps) spread out all around me. The good looking jock eager to please, kneeling at my feet. Then I parted my legs a little. I loved his expression. The other one must have noticed the view because suddenly I had both of them kneeling before me. it was like I was the only customer in the store, in which I wasn't. The other two cow's expressions were not as appreciative.

After toying and trying on a dozen pair I left, leaving them with aching hard ons. I'm sure, and headed for my favorite jewelry store.

At the jewelry store I spotted a long strand of pearls, that were very expensive. I'm not sure why, maybe it had to do with my husband taking my credit cards away, but I thought no one was watching so I slipped them into my panties. Mind you I have never stole anything in my life... I just did.

As I was walking toward the door I was suddenly seized by my arm by this large (good-looking) security guard in uniform.

"You will need to come with me miss."

Well my heart just sank. "Why?" I managed to stammer.

Being the strong silent type he just escorted me to the rear office. Once there he shut the door and led me over to a monitor in which he quietly rewound the videotape. Then I saw myself as plain as day stashing the pearls.

I could hardly breathe.

"I'll need to have the evidence." He commanded.

My mouth fell open but I couldn't speak. Suddenly he seized me and handcuffed my hands behind my back, then lifted me up on a large table. The force of this hiked up by skirt and there I lay exposing my see-thru panties and the pearls clearly visible.

"Am I under arrest?" I asked innocently.

"That all depends on if you resist me." He said never taking his eyes off the evidence.

How could I resist when I was cuffed and he was twice my size? Then he smiled and slowly began pulling my panties down and off.

Oh my God, the pearls had worked there way up into my now wet pussy. Only a small strand was visible.

Next thing I knew he had a camera. He said he needed proof of the crime. For some reason we both were breathing heavily.

"Stop!" I tried. "Please."

He put down the camera and bent down, still breathing heavy and began, slowly, to pull the pearls out.

"No, please don't." I begged. About ready to explode.

"You were caught committing a crime. I have no mercy for you." He informed me.

As I lay there helpless, I was aware of the strand of pearls slowly being removed from my hot cunt, I just exploded. I couldn't help it.

"I'm going to teach you not to steal in my store." With that he unbuttoned his shirt and then his belt.

"Please, can't you just let me go?" I whispered.

"Maybe, if you continue to cooperate."

"I just don't want anyone to know, my husband will kill me." I pleaded.

He just laughed as his pants dropped to the floor along with his under-ware. My eyes widened when I saw his cock.

It was huge, standing straight up and as hard as a rock. He slowly stroked it. All of a sudden he moved towards my head and grabbed my hair, thrusting his engorged cock towards my lips and tongue.

"Show me how much you want me to let you go."

"No, please no." I tried to turn my head but it was hopeless, by now his hard cock was throbbing, hot on my lips. I had no choice but to lick it with my tongue. He groaned and began moving that thick big dick back and forth.

I must admit my pussy was dripping. He was groaning and I felt it twitch but he held back. Before I knew it he had wrapped those pearls around his massive member and moved between my legs, which were spread wide open.

He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it all over my pussy lips. Teasing me. This seemed to last for hours. Finally he spoke.

"What do you want?"

"To be let go." I pushed his muscled chest back.

"Is that what you really want?" He inserted his cock only about an inch into my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh God no, YES!"

"What do you want?" He repeated

"For you to fuck me!" I screamed.

He complied, entering me a little more with each thrust still gripping my hair with such force. He smiled again when I erupted all over that big fat dick.

But the guard wasn't finished yet. He slowed down his rhythm, sensing he did not need the cuffs any longer, so he took them off. He began alternating his strokes, slowly increasing the tempo, a true master of his giant cock. He was touching places never gone before at home.

"Oh God please, please!"

My legs wrapped around his hips, my cunt grinded on his rock hard cock.

"This is what you get you little teasing bitch." He panted thrusting into me harder. "Your hot, spoiled wet pussy fucked at my pleasure."

I came again in waves all over that big beautiful cock.

Later that night I smiled to myself as I looked into the mirror at the strand of pearls around my neck.

makofin
makofin
13 Followers