Pussy as a Purse: Blake Lively

Story Info
Blake pays for dinner.
1.9k words
4.23
14.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Blake Lively

Codes: MMF, cons, oral, anal

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you would like to provide constructive feedback, or any questions, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

Blake Lively and Taylor Swift were sitting at a table in a fancy restaurant in Los Angeles. The two celebrities had been friends for a while now and got along great ever since they had met. It had been Taylor's idea to invite Blake to get dinner together, it was a wonderful opportunity to catch up. They talked about their careers but also shared details from their personal lives someone would only share with their closest friends. After desert, Taylor had offered to pay and had given her credit card to the waiter.

"You should come by more often. Ryan would love to see you again." Blake said referring to her husband Ryan Reynolds while they waited for the waiter to return.

"I know, and I'm sorry but I'm just so busy nowadays with the new album and planning another tour." She sighed.

"Don't be sorry, I'm very happy we had dinner together and had time to talk."

The waiter returned with Taylor's credit card in hand. "I'm sorry Miss Swift, but your credit card was denied. We tried multiple times but the system wouldn't accept it."

Blake immediately jumped in. "No worries Tay, I'll pay." She began rummaging through her purse but suddenly looked up at Taylor, eyes wide. "Shit, I must have left my wallet on the kitchen table at home."

"Oh, no." Taylor said, clearly concerned. "I don't have any cash on me." She said and looked at the waiter who was waiting patiently and said nothing.

"Uhm . . . Okay Tay, let me handle this." Blake said and turned to the waiter. "Can you take me to your manager? I'm sure we can work this out."

"I won't do the dishes." Taylor said very seriously as Blake stood up and was about to follow the waiter.

"Don't worry. Your story about the mechanic gave me an idea." Blake winked at her friend and caught up with the waiter leading her through the kitchen to one of the offices in the back.

The waiter stopped at a door on which the sign 'manager' hung. She stepped past the waiter and without knocking entered the office. She pulled the waiter behind her and gently pushed him towards the desk. Closing the door behind her, she turned towards the man behind the desk. The manager was shorter than the waiter but slightly more handsome. He was clad in a black suit and Blake intently stared at him.

Completely surprised, the manager stood up from his office chair but when about to speak, he was interrupted by Blake.

"Look, my friend and I are very sorry for the situation. My first offer would be to trust our word that we'll come back and pay what we owe, but I know you can't permit that. Policies and so on." She waved her hand and eyed them both down. The manager still showed confusion but also some anger from when Blake interrupted him. The waiter just stood there, uninterested and wanting to return to his job.

"So, that brings me to my second offer to resolve this issue. And I believe you will both prefer the second offer to the first." She continued and both men cocked an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, I never got your names." Blake said promptly.

"Doug." The waiter said. "Why is my name relevant?" He still showed no interest besides the raised eyebrow and his voice sounded annoyed.

"Greg." The manager responded, somewhat irritated as he walked from behind his desk. "Get to the point, miss." He added very sharply.

"Greg and Doug, you guys seem smart businessmen. Money is just paper and numbers, don't you think? I believe I have something better to offer than money, something worth much more." Blake said with a mischievous smile.

"Ha, whatever you're trying to pull off, forget it. I think . . ." Greg the manager started but fell silent. Also Doug's expression changed from uninterested to completely captivated.

Blake Lively had pulled the thin bands from her top down her shoulders and had pushed without much struggle both the top and her bra down to her stomach. Both men were staring at her large breasts, round and firmly on top of her chest. And at her nipples, stiffening due to the sudden exposure to the air and pointing straight at them.

"You think you know what I'm aiming at?" Blake asked and got simple nods as response.

"Well, with clothes on we won't get far." She said.

Again simple nods.

"What are you waiting for?" She asked out loud, urging them to take action.

Blake smiled teasingly as they began undressing as fast as they possibly could. Both men's pants were quickly pushed to their ankles, followed by their boxers. Jackets and shirts were also discarded quickly. Both were fairly muscled and good-looking but what excited her the most were their big cocks. Blake estimated their lengths to be at least seven inches when fully erect, maybe close to eight inches. Blake nodded in contentment and grinned at the prospect of what she could do with two large cocks. She walked towards the men and kneeled down, their cocks reaching full mast and hanging inches away from her face.

She wanted this so bad and wrapped a hand around the base of their cocks. She began to stroke slowly and looked up at the two men. Greg and Doug were both just staring, dumbfounded, at the sexy actress jerking them off.

"We're going to have so much fun." Blake whispered and released a moan as she bit her lower lip. She pumped both their cocks faster which were already oozing precum.

Her handiwork elicited soft moans and their long hard rods finally reached full length between her stroking fingers. It was time to put her mouth to good use. Looking to her left, she wrapped her lips around Greg's cock first, slowly sucking while continuing to stroke Doug's shaft, now with two hands. The manager moaned as Blake took his cock further into her mouth.

"Mmmh, I'm going to enjoy this payment." Greg said and smiled down at the beautiful blond actress.

Blake came of Greg's cock with a pop sound and turned right to take Doug's crown between her lips and gave him an identical treatment. Slowly pushing her mouth up and down on Doug's cock, she stroked Greg's rod with both hands, massaging it with her saliva. Doug moaned when she released his member from her mouth with another pop noise. Altering her mouth again, she took Greg between her jaws, feeling his hands gathering her hair and pushing himself deeper into her mouth. Doug sighed as he felt her hands on his cock again, moving in a corkscrew motion.

The waiter leaned down and squeezed Blake's ample bosom with both hands. It was now Blake's turn to moan as Doug played with her cute nipples. She couldn't resist the urge and removed one hand from his cock to pull down her skirt and fiddle inside her panties.

Blake alternated between sucking and stroking both cocks while she rubbed her clitoris and fingered her pussy which was getting wetter every second. Both men continuously cheered her on.

"That's it! Yeah, suck that dick!" Doug encouraged.

"Take that cock between those lovely lips!" Greg moaned as Blake obliged.

She let go of their cocks and stood up to undress herself completely while Greg and Doug jerked their tools as they watched her get naked.

"Now, let's get down to real business." Blake said as she walked towards Doug and gestured him to lie down. The ground was covered by a soft carpet which made it much more comfortable. She climbed on top of Doug and immediately began grinding her wet crotch over his hard cock. She reached one hand out and grabbed Greg by the wrist, pulling him closer. Blake used one hand reach between Doug and herself to guide his hard rod into her folds.

"Let's get this nice and slick before you fill my other hole." Blake said to Greg before taking him in her mouth and stroking his member with her tongue as she casually bounced on Doug's cock.

Blake moaned around Greg's cock as Doug penetrated her deeper. After a minute, she let go of Greg's cock and guided him onto his knees behind her. The manager put his hands on Blake's ass cheeks and pushed them apart. Blake leaned forward, her ample breasts pushing against Doug's chest as he kept thrusting into her pussy. This gave Greg an even better sight of her tight backdoor.

"Damn, this is one fine ass you got." He complemented Blake and slapped her ass.

Blake didn't react, she only stared at Greg over her shoulder, awaiting him to push into her dark little hole. Greg stroked his cock a few times before aligning it with her puckered asshole and slowly pushing forward. Blake's groans were deep and the lust in her eyes encouraged Greg to push further. Her ass was very tight and both Blake and Greg instantly received pleasure as he started moving his cock back and forth.

"OH FUCK!! YES, FUCK ME HARD!" Blake yelled out to both men fucking her. She arched her back out of pleasure and her breasts were bouncing wildly every time Doug thrusted into her wet pussy and Greg pushed deeper into her ass. Her moaning and groaning got louder as both their hard cocks drove harder into her.

"Fuck! This ass is amazing!" Greg moaned out.

"You should feel how tight her pussy is!" Doug responded. "And the sight of her bouncing tits is incredible!"

Both men looked at each other and nodded. Together, they pulled out of Blake and turned her around, her back to Doug and magnificent rack now aimed at Greg. Without much pause, Greg now entered her pussy and Doug slowly worked his way past her sphincter. Blake closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of both men hammering their cocks into her. Her orgasm was so close now.

"FUCK YES! HARDER!! I'M SO CLOSE!" She screamed out.

Both men immediately took action. Doug reached his hands around her torso and squeezed her large breasts, pinching and flicking her nipples. Greg caressed her stomach before moving his hand down and beginning to rub her clitoris. With these added stimulations, Blake climaxed in an instant. Both her pussy and ass clenched down on their hard cocks and with their hard thrusts, they were pushed over the edge too.

All their voices rang out as both men didn't stop pumping into Blake's tight holes. The blond bombshell rode her orgasm which intensified by their continuous pounding. Her insides tightened even more around their cocks as she felt their loads of sperm coat her inner walls. When both holes were completely filled up and her intense orgasm waned, the manager and the waiter pulled out of her and caught their breath.

Her legs still shaking, Blake stood up, cleaned herself up a bit with tissues from her purse and got dressed. Greg and Doug were spent on the ground and looking at Blake Lively, determining if this had been a dream or not.

"You think this payment suffices?" She asked Greg the manager.

She received a simple nod.

With a wink, Blake left the office and arriving at the table, said to Taylor: "Ryan doesn't need to know about this."

Taylor Swift smiled knowingly and nodded before they left the restaurant.