Pussy as a Purse: Taylor Swift

Story Info
Taylor finds another way to pay the car mechanic.
1.2k words
4.47
29.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celebs: Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, cons, oral

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you would like to provide constructive feedback, or any questions, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

"I'm sorry, miss Swift, but I can't let you take your car unless you pay." The mechanic said.

"But I don't have that amount on me right now and left my credit card at home." Taylor Swift responded, pushing her lower lip outwards in a sad expression.

"Then you'll need to come back later." The young man said and put her car keys back into his pocket.

"But I need my car now, I have an important appointment. Taking a taxi back to my house would take too long. Can't you make an exception? You know me, Jake, you can trust me. I'll pay you later."

"I'm dreadfully sorry, miss Swift, but rules are rules. I've already had a couple of warnings from my boss about this." Jake said while rubbing the soot off his hands with a dirty towel.

There must be another way, Taylor thought. She looked around the car shop and noticed there was no one else around. A dirty idea popped into her mind. "What if I pay in another way?"

Jake cocked an eyebrow. "I don't know what you mean but we don't accept bitcoin or other alternative currencies if that's what you're getting at." He was just about to suggest taking a taxi to wherever her appointment was, but she talked first.

"That's not what I'm suggesting. I'm asking if I can pay with my body?" Taylor put her hands on her hips and gave Jake a teasing look.

"Eh- Excuse me?" Jake stuttered and put the towel aside.

"You heard me right." Taylor smiled widely and walked closer to Jake to pull him into a kiss. Jake struggled at first but quickly gave in as pleasure overtook him. Taylor's lips felt amazingly soft against his. She pushed her tongue into Jake's mouth and explored his mouth. Taylor kissed Jake with passion while her hands travelled down his body and began massaging his cock through his overall.

Jake was restrained as Taylor sucked on his tongue and firmly grabbed his cock. Blood rushed to Jake's dick and he was quickly getting erect. Jake's tongue joined Taylor's in its restless dance inside their mouths. Taylor had zipped open his overall and reached inside the grab his cock. "Mmmmh." Jake moaned into Taylor's mouth.

She pulled away from their passionate kiss and got onto her knees, using her scarf as a protective barrier between the rough concrete and the delicate skin of her knees. Her hand still inside Jake's pants and around his hardening cock, she used the other to pull his overall down in a joined effort. Jake's cock wasn't at full mast yet but Taylor still gasped now that she could see his large cock just inches from her face. His cock twitched and jumped when Taylor grabbed the base firmly with one hand and pouted her lips to gently suck on the tip of his dick. "Ugh, oh shit!" Jake moaned as the sexy blonde sucked his head. Her hands moved in a corkscrew fashion across his shaft as her tongue circled around his head, bringing him incredible pleasure.

Taylor released her hands and engulfed half of Jake's cock in her mouth. Placing her hands on Jake's hips, she began pulling herself further onto Jake's cock and eventually got all of it inside her precious mouth. Jake could feel the muscles of Taylor's throat tighten around his cock as she held him there for a moment. She took his large dick out of her mouth and breathed heavily before plunging herself back onto Jake's hard cock. Taylor used her tongue to lick the underside of his cock when sliding in and out of her mouth. Jake's cock was slick with saliva and precum, and it was dripping from the hot songstress' chin.

Taylor pulled his cock from her mouth's warm embrace and stepped back. She pulled down her small skirt and revealed more of her velvety long legs. Jake was captivated by how perfect they were. Taylor leaned back and lay down on her back on the hood of her car. She spread her legs wide and gestured with her finger for Jake to come closer. "Come here, big boy. And collect your payment."

Jake walked up and without hesitation pushed his cock into Taylor's folds. Her wet cunt felt amazing and Jake groaned as he pushed as far as he could into her tight pussy. Taylor also moaned and threw her head back out of pleasure. Once Jake's cock was entirely inside Taylor, he began fucking her with long slow strokes, to the pleasure of them both. Jake had a hard time believing he was fucking the famous Taylor Swift. "Harder!" Taylor groaned and Jake sped up his pace fucking her.

Jake's hands moved up and unbuttoned Taylor's blouse, revealing her small breasts inside a tiny red bra. He reached around and unclasped it, setting Taylor's perky breasts free. Immediately Jake dove down and took a cute nipple into his mouth, sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue. Taylor moaned and pushed his head harder onto her chest. "I'm close." Taylor cooed to Jake. "I'm going to cum. Please make me cum!"

Her walls tightened around Jake's cock thrusting in her pussy and her body contracted as an orgasm hit her. "AAAAH, FUUUCCKK!! DON'T STOOOP!" She screamed as juices coated Jake's cock and permitted him to slide even harder and faster into her soaking cunt. Jake grunted to resist the urge to also cum. He wanted to fuck this blonde bombshell for eternity.

Taylor locked her legs around Jake's waist and pulled him closer. Her knees were pushing hard against the sides of his chest and the pressure she applied made her pussy even tighter. Jake's face contorted and he felt his orgasm coming closer. Also Taylor was enjoying the added tightness and nearing her second orgasm. "I'm almost there." Jake warned Taylor.

"You can cum wherever you want, Jake. My body is yours." Taylor groaned as her walls began contracting again. She hit her second climax and Jake did his best to keep from orgasming until after Taylor's had waned. "FUCKING FUUUUCCKK!!" Taylor screamed as she came for the second time. Her walls were so tight around Jake's cock this time he could not resist cumming. "On your knees!" Jake voiced quickly.

He pulled out of Taylor's wet pussy and she got on her knees, opened her mouth wide and awaited his load. Jake vigorously stroked his cock and aimed at her open mouth. Accompanied by a groan coming from the back of his throat, Jake released the first spurt of his seed into Taylor's mouth.

Seeing Taylor Swift with her mouth wide craving for his load made his orgasm more intense as he vigorously stroked his cock. Streams of cum began missing target as Jake's load burst onto her forehead and cheeks.

Taylor scooped everything off her face and guided it to her mouth, Liking her fingers clean, she pulled a tissue from her purse and quickly wiped her face.

Jake was still recovering from depositing his large load in Taylor's mouth and onto her face. Taylor pulled her skirt up, stepped closer and bent down to pick her car keys from Jake's pocket.

Amazed at the actions of the last intense minutes, Jake was thunderstruck and could only watch with wide eyes as Taylor drove off.