Pussy Book Ch. 01

Story Info
Two guys use a magic book to get some action.
3.7k words
3.99
28.9k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first ever story. I will continue it if people like it.

Prologue

The rules were clearly written on the first two pages of the book and the final warning was on the third:

Before turning this page four people, two men and two women, must agree to join the game, to choose a part, and to follow all rules. Fair warning, once this agreement is made, it cannot be broken. The player must act out his or her parts exactly as described in the book. There will be no turning back.

Jack had read all of the rules and conditions on the preceding two pages. Usually he wouldn't have wasted his time with the dirty old leather bound book. But something about it had caught his eyes. After reading all the rules and the warning he had begun to suspect there wasn't something right about the book he found in the attic. He thought that just maybe it was magic.

He had no logical reason to suspect that was the case. He lived in the real, modern world, he never really believed in magic before. But when he glanced at the book his started believing.

The next day was Friday. At school Jack talked to his friend, Rob.

"Hey man, you need to come over and hang out tonight, my parents are gone for the weekend and I'm inviting Lynn and Mara over too," Jack said.

"Sure, but why them, it's not like we're going to get any from them," Rob said.

"As if we get any from at all, until tonight I mean."

"What's different about tonight?"

"It's kinda a long story, but let me show you this book I found in the attic, then maybe you'll understand."

"Wow, a book! That'll get us pussy in no time."

"Shut the fuck up and come see this book!"

After seeing the book, Rob agreed with Jack. In fact, he was much more open to the possibility of magic. They agreed to have the girls come over at 6:00 that night and to meet up again right after school to take a closer look at the rules.

The rules in the book were long and complicated. Jack and Rob spent a long time studying them and trying to figure a way to make their plan work. To make the rules simple, once the players agreed and chose a part they had to follow the book, which was more of a script. They had to do whatever their chosen character had to. The nature of the script was entirely sexual. According to the front pages the book, or script, was a long description of the characters performing sexual acts on one another.

After discussing it for a while, the guys found a way to trick the girls into agreeing to the joining the game. One of the last rules stated that two characters could join without their express spoken consent as long as they were touching a book and agreed to play a game. The boys thought it was a great idea and decided to use it. They should have paid more attention to the previous rule, it stated that the content in the book changes for each set of players, and that it can be affected by the way that players join the game.

Chapter 1

Lynn was roughly 5'2. She was curvy and had a nice pair of D cups paired with a plump ass. She had light brown hair that went down to about shoulder length and brown eyes. She was hot

Mara was around 5'6 or 5'7. She was thin and had C cup sized boobs. Her ass was decent and better than the average skinny girls. Her most attractive trait though was her fiery red hair and stunning green eyes.

Both of them were your typical fun loving yet extremely prudish girls. Lynn wasn't the smartest person, not a complete idiot though, she liked to laugh and have fun, but never sex. Mara was from a very prudish and religious family. Which was ironic as she had six brothers and sisters.

Jack and Rob could've been cousins or even brothers. They both looked and acted the same. Jack was 5'8, not extremely muscular, and he didn't have rock hard abs, but he wasn't fat or overweight at all. He had blondish-red hair, strawberry-blonde his aunt always said, and his eyes were gray. Women usually said he was fairly attractive but not hot or sexy. Rob was the same except he was a little taller, more muscular, more blonde, and his eyes were blue.

At 7 the girls both arrived, they both like the boys but sometimes got tired of the constant attempts to get their pants off. This was the first time they had been invited to Jack's house, but they weren't shocked by it since they had all hanged out before.

Before the girls had arrived, the guys had taken the cover off of a textbook of Lynn's that they Rob had borrowed the day before and put the book, the Pussy Book as they called it, in the cover.

"So girls, you wanna go play a game," Jack asked as soon as Lynn was holding her the book.

"Sure," they both replied.

"Cool, Lynn come help get some pop out of the fridge first, you can leave the book on the table," Jack said.

After Jack and Lynn had left, Rob said the he needed some papers he left (purposely) spread out on the table. He picked up the book and handed it to Mara while he sorted through the papers.

"So Jack and I found this new game, you wanna try out with us?"

"Why not? What kind of game is it?"

"You'll see," Rob said, showing emotion for the first time that night.

"Let's go down to my room and we'll start the game," Jack said after he and Lynn got back and Rob nodded at him.

When they got Jack's room Rob and Jack both put their hands on the book.

"We officially join the game and reveal our deception," they said in unison, just as the book had instructed.

The air seemed to crackle, Rob and Jack knew for a fact now that the book was indeed magic. The girls suddenly knew what had happened; when the game was started they suddenly knew the whole list of rules and conditions. They knew what the guys had done.

"You assholes, what do you think you're doing, we're outta here," Lynn shouted.

"You can't, you know the rules now, so you know you won't be able to leave this room until the first chapter is finished," Jack said

"Ya right, fuck you guys," Lynn said.

Mara came out of a state of shock as Lynn went for the door, but it wouldn't open.

"Look, we all know none of us can leave until we finish the first chapter so you might as well get it over with," Rob said.

On a regular day the girls wouldn't have listened. But the rules were sinking in, and they had felt the magic too. Reality, or a lack of it, was catching up to them.

"Fine, we'll play your game, but don't think this is the end of it," Mara said.

The guys grinned in response and then opened the book. After the opening the and the warning there were part assignments.

"I'll be Finn," Jack said.

"I'll be Jed," Rob said.

After saying they didn't care what parts they had the boys decided to pick for the girls.

"Alright, Mara you'll be Fae, and Lynn, you can be Jena," Finn said.

Now that the game was fully started, the girls both began to feel an interest in it and scooted over on the floor, closer to the boys and the book. The first instruction was:

Jena and Fae kiss for one minute

"I guess we don't have a choice, let's just get this over with," said Jena.

"I agree," said Fae.

The two gorgeous girls slowly and nervously started kissing. As they went on the magic of the book urged them into it slightly. It was no less awkward for the girls, but it let them know for sure that they had no choice in the matter. After the one-minute was over, and the boys were considerably harder, they read the next instruction

Jena and Fae kiss for two minutes while fondling each other's breasts.

The girls were even more disgusted than last time and tried to resist, but they felt the magic and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. The guys were both hard now, they didn't have tents in their pants but they were getting close. Then the next message appeared

All players sit in a circle, going clockwise starting with any player remove one item of clothing at a time until all players are completely naked.

"Don't worry ladies, I'll start," Jed said, removing a sock.

Finn, Jena, and Fae followed him until all socks were gone. Then the boys removed their shirts. Jena hesitated, but quickly followed the boys' example when she felt an electric shock of magic. The group was presented with an excellent view of her D titties, exposed in her bra. Mara looked like she was about to cry, but had no choice than take her shirt off. Her pale, smooth skin looked gorgeous and her tits were even better. When the boys removed their pants the tents were obvious.

Once again, the girls had to choice but to go along with the instructions. When Jena's pants were off her thong did a great job of showing off her bodacious ass. Fae was trying everything not to cry as she bent over and took her pants off. The guys were both disappointed to learn that, unlike her friend, she did not were a thong, but regular panties. They were happy to see her elegant, sexy legs though. When the next turn came the guys gladly relieved themselves of their boxers, which had been holding back their erections. Jena looked away and shed a tear as she slowly and reluctantly unclasped her bra. The boys stared at her huge boobs; they were a little lighter than the rest of her light caramel skin, except for the large nipples. Both boys made a grab for her breasts but the magic gave them a shock and they sat back down. Fae wasn't paying any attention to her friend; she was busy staring at the two highly erect penises. She had never seen guy's privates except her family members and in Sex Ed. When the magic gave her a jolt she was reminded of her surroundings. She almost started crying again as she took her bra off. Her boobs were firm and creamy, with small, perky, and rosy nipples.

As the boys were both naked, Jena started pulling off her thong, showing off the rest of her ass and her clean-shaven pussy. Fae followed, taking off her panties showing her tight ass and pussy that was unshaven, though she did keep it neat and trimmed. Both girls were crying. Both guys were ready for the next round.

All players must caress themselves for three minutes, orgasms are not allowed.

The boys started jacking it with enthusiasm. The girls were more hesitant, partly because they had never done this before, but when the magic started gathering they quickly put their fingers on their pussies and started rubbing. Before long the girls found the right spot and almost started enjoying it. The tears soon stopped.

The boys were both ready before long but every time they got close to cumming, a jolt of magic would pass through them, frustrating their arousal. Before long the three minutes were up.

Finn and Fae will be partners, as will Jed and Jena. The female partner will perform oral sex on the male for five minutes, then they will switch. Orgasms are not allowed.

The boys were both excited and disappointed. The assignment was great, but they didn't know how they could hold it in that long. Finn was ready to cum as soon as Fae reluctantly closed her mouth around his cock. When the jolt hit him it seemed more painful this time.

Fae was having problems of her own. She felt the jolt of magic the moment she thought about resisting. She thought it felt twice as painful this time. She forced herself to ignore her feeling of total disgust she was feeling and slowly grabbed his penis and put the tip into her opened mouth.

"This is the most disgusting thing I've ever done!" she thought.

When she felt the power of the magic building up again, she knew what she had to do. Without hesitation, she thrust her mouth down over Finn's long, hard shaft until she hit the base. Finn let go one long moan. Fae thrust her mouth back and forth, giving him an amazing blowjob. Finn started moaning again as he watched her go to town on him with her mouth. He almost came again but the jolt of pain prevented him.

Jed was also having great time. Jena had resisted it more that Fae, letting the jolts of pain go through her before getting up and roughly shoving Jed's cock in her mouth just to get rid of the pain. Jed had no complaints. He watched in ecstasy as Jena thrust her head back and forth, her big tits jiggling as she went. Like Finn, he was prevented from cumming by a jolt of magical pain that felt stronger than usual.

The girls were having a considerably less good time. Fae felt ashamed and disgusted that she was being humiliated in this way. What would her parents say if they could see here sucking this guy's penis? Jena was enjoying it even less. She was so disgusted that she resisted the directions longer than ever. Now she had a lingering pain coursing through her, a constant reminder to follow the directions. The idea of more pain made her almost eagerly suck Jed's dick. She was quickly thrusting her head back and forth.

The players all knew when it was time to switch, the magic let them know. The boys were hurting not just from the magic, but their desire to finish and let go of the massive load that was keeping their balls so swollen. The girls were ready to get the dicks out of their mouths, but they weren't all that eager to let the guys take their places.

Jed started getting down on the floor as Jena lay down on her back and reluctantly spread her legs, not giving the magic a chance to hurt her as the pain form the last session had finally ceased. Jed, not sure exactly what to do, started out roughly licking her pussy all over. As he continued, he felt the magic gently guiding him to the right parts. Soon Jena was starting to get into it. Her pussy was beginning to swell and maybe even moistened a little. She wasn't enjoying it, but she was accepting the reality of her situation and beginning to feel that she should make the best of it.

Finn was a natural when it came to cunnilingus. He needed almost no guidance from the magic as his tongue slipped between her lips and moved up to play with her clitoris. Fae was beginning to loosen up. She wasn't enjoying it, she thought what was happening was disgusting. She was even more disgusted by the way her body was reacting. Very slowly, she was becoming aroused. Her pussy was getting puffy and just a little moist.

"How can this be happening?" she thought.

Before long, the time ran out, and the book gave another instruction.

Females caress their partners until they reach orgasm.

The players all released a sigh. The females in disappointment, the males in relief. The girls didn't hesitate to grab a hold of their partners' cocks and start jacking them off. At first, they started going fast, trying to end it as soon as possible. However, a small warning from the magic convinced them to slow down. The boys stood while the girls kneeled and stroked them off. The boys watched their partners work, noticing every sexy detail about them, especially the tits. In a few minutes Finn came, squirting semen all over Fae's face, completely drenching her in his milky seed after holding out so long. Before long, Jed followed his friend's example, soaking Jena in his cum.

This time when instructions appeared in the book, they all saw the words in their heads.

Partners are to engage in vaginal sex.

"Finally!" the guys thought.

"Shit!" the girls thought.

Jed pushed Jena down to floor and went down to join her himself. He grabbed her big breasts roughly in his hands as he felt her up. He kissed her boobs and softly bit her nipples, bringing on a small moan of pain from his partner. By now he was already hard again. He brought his head down, licking her smooth stomach along the way. When he got to her crotch, he kissed her shaved pubic region and the licked her pussy a few times to lube her virgin hole. He kissed her once, and, with a smile on his face, shoved his dick into her. Jena let out a screech as she was penetrated for the first time. She felt his rock hard dick slide, not easily, in and out of her most private place again and again. He roughly kissed her stomach and bit her boobs as he thrust back and forth. Jena was in pain. This was her first time and it had to be like this! She was humiliated. She was hurting.

Then she remembered what she had done before. She would make the best of it she would do all she could to enjoy it. She started thrusting back. She was disgusted by what she was doing but she focused on her task. She started to enjoy it. She became aroused. She became wet, and before long it was over. She was left aroused, with nothing to satisfy her.

Jed rolled off of Jena. That was the greatest thing ever! Feeling her ripe titties. Biting her erect nipples. Thrusting into her virgin cunt. What had made it even better though, was when she started fucking him right back. She had begun thrusting back in pace with him, she had even wrapped her legs around him. When he came, he had felt a load almost bigger than the first fill up her tight cunt. He glanced over at her pussy and was disappointed not to see his seed spilling out onto the floor.

Finn got down on his knees so he was about level with Fae; he pulled her to him and kissed, at the same time feeling her firm breasts in her hand. Fae's nipples became erect as he played with them, to her shame. After kissing for a few minutes, Finn was hard again and ready for a good fuck. He gestured to the floor and eased himself down with, then moved on top of her. He continued to kiss her while fondling her breasts with one hand. A few seconds later, he felt shudder and gasp, no moan he realized with surprise, when he slipped his hand down to feel between her legs. He started kissing down her body. From her lips to her breasts and finally her pussy. When he gave her cunt a big, long kiss, she surprised him again by letting out another moan. He licked her pussy to lube it up, got into position, held her by the waist, and slowly and gently eased his way into her tight, virgin pussy. She was tight so he went slowly at first, but as she loosened up he sped up. Before long he was pumping away at her tight cunt, she gave the occasional moan, but she never showed any other sign of emotion except the look of shame on her face. Soon he was ready to cum. Just minutes before he blew his load, he felt Fae's body shudder and he heard her moan in orgasm. Seconds later he came himself.

Fae had felt slightly aroused as Finn kissed and fondled her. When he got on top of her and resumed, she could feel the heat building up somewhere deep inside of her. When he felt her vagina she released some of her repressed urges and let go of a long moan. Her arousal was restrained by her shame, what was wrong with her? She was acting like some slut. Then Finn started kissing her again. When his lips reached hers, she let out another long moan, she just couldn't help it. When he penetrated her it hurt. She felt her hymen tear as she lost her virginity, a thing she swore would be her husband's. She was ashamed, humiliated, and tainted. But she forgot those feelings as he pressed on. She started feeling aroused again. The only thing that kept her from full out embracing him was the knowledge of just how sinful that would be, she had already sinned enough today. The arousal grew and grew though, and finally she couldn't hold on any longer. She had her first orgasm. Seconds later Finn also finished, filling her with an impossible amount of semen. She saw Finn pull out of her; his penis was dirtied with his and her own juices and her maiden blood. Semen was spilling out of her vagina and onto the floor. What would her parents, her minister, or her future husband say if they could see her now?

Chapter one is completed. Players are dismissed for 12 hours.

"Well girls, you're welcome to use my shower if you don't my some company," Jack said with a smile. "Otherwise, we'll see you two tomorrow.

The girls hurriedly picked up their clothes and dressed. Both of them were ready to get the hell out of there, and didn't say anything as they left.

"See you girls in the morning," Rob said.