Pussy Brush

Story Info
Training your replacements before retirement can be fun.
2.4k words
4.38
52.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Retirement was coming up soon, and my company assigned new sales staff to take over my district. My sales area covers a few states, and now that I was retiring the head office asked me to introduce my replacement to the customers.

The company was prospering and decided to have two people replace me and break my territory in two. A week before they arrived at the airport, I found out that they were two young women.

Coming up to age 65, I was ready and willing to retire, and I looked forward to a last tour of the district and introducing the women to my customers.

With my hair graying, my wife thought I would look good with a beard, so I was in the process of growing out salt and pepper facial hair. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but my wife likes it. So that's that.

When I picked up my replacements at the airport, I was delighted to see that they were both very attractive young women. My company isn't dumb. Customers don't mind attractive reps, and these two would definitely be welcome in their offices.

Sandy and Joanie were in their mid-twenties, I'd guess. Sandy was tall and slim with shoulder length straight blonde hair. Joanie was shorter, also slim, but she had jet black hair that was cut short. When I say they are slim, I mean that neither has protruding breasts or big backsides that some men like. These two were close to my ideal.

We drove to the nearest customer, and a very nice luncheon with them, then drove on to another for the afternoon, then yet another one for a dinner meeting. We'd be on the road for four days, and the schedule would be busy every day.

After dinner the first day, the three of us gathered for drinks at our hotel and chatted. These two were very easy to talk with, and they were curious about my knowledge of the territory, so we never lacked for something to talk about.

Over the next couple of days, I found out more about them. Where they lived, their high school and college lives, lots of small talk. And I also overheard them talking about dating and what it was like being single nowadays.

I was having a ball.

On our last night, it was just Sandy and Joanie and me at dinner. The next day they would fly back to head office for more orientation. Dinner that night was particularly nice. They had learned a lot from me, and they clearly were going to benefit from the business relationships I had nurtured for years.

I don't mind admitting to carnal thoughts about these two.

They had openly talked about men and dating and even joked with me a little about sex, but I knew it was just for laughs and that nothing serious was intended.

In my younger days, I had quite a successful period of hooking up with couples who wanted a male partner with an extra large cock to please the wife. But over the years, I ceased doing that, and also by now my cock wasn't quite what it used to be. What was once a young and frisky dick, eager to please and rapid to deploy, had become slow and not always reliable.

So if I had thoughts about these young pussies, I just smiled and kept them to myself.

At dinner that last night, Sandy asked me, "Why did you decide to grow the beard?"

I replied, "It wasn't my idea. My wife asked me to, but I'm not sure if I like it."

Joanie said, "I like it. It looks distinguished."

"Well," I said, "that settles it. If you young ladies approve, then I'm satisfied."

I had one nagging thought about having a beard and moustache that I had not voiced to anyone because it seemed so silly, but after some wine and in company I enjoyed and whom I was not likely to see again, I let down my guard.

"The only concern I have is one that I'll have to test on my wife."

They both looked at me, "Oh, what's that?"

"Well," I replied, "I may look old to you, but what's the effect of a bushy moustache on a woman's private parts? Will my wife like the feeling of facial hair brushing over her vagina?"

The two girls burst out laughing. Whew! I was glad they thought it was funny.

Sandy looked at Joanie and asked, "Have you ever had a guy with a big bush moustache? I can't say that I have."

Joanie looked back at Sandy and replied, "It's a long story." Then she hesitated and looked embarrassed and said again, "It's a long story."

Sandy asked, "What do you mean it's a long story? We've got all night."

Joanie, looked over at me, smiled, then spoke, "Doesn't all this depend not just on the guy's facial hair, and on his talent, but on the lady's situation?"

"What do you mean, situation?" Sandy asked.

Joanie stared at Sandy, raised her eyebrows, and then Sandy said, "Oh, oh, I get it."

"Forgive me, ladies," I said, "you lost me here."

Sandy, who was a bit bolder than Joanie, told me, "It depends on how hairy the lady is down there, right?"

I was enlightened. "Right," I said with a flood of understanding.

But what had just happened? Had Joanie admitted that she has a very hairy pussy? Had she just told us that? I wouldn't have been surprised since her black hair and eyebrows were thick and full.

"Well, I'd know how it felt right away," Sandy said.

Again, my wheels were spinning. Had Sandy just told us that her pussy was either bare or trimmed?

Either way, I was enjoying myself enormously and looked forward to jerking off that night in my room.

Sandy must have been reading my mind. "Is all this talk gonna make you go back to your room and jerk off tonight?" she asked.

We all laughed, and our eyes darted around at one another. Then I said calmly, "Girls, there is absolutely no doubt that when we're done here, I will definitely jerk off."

About that time, I excused myself to use the bathroom. My cock had been dripping, and I needed to let it out for some fresh air.

As I walked back to our table, I could see that Joanie and Sandy were talking about something.

I sat down and said, "Well sure enough, you girls have gotten Ole Jumbo excited."

They both laughed, they Sandy asked me, "That question you asked about the feel of a bushy moustache on a lady, do you want to try it on us?"

I was thunderstruck and speechless for a moment.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Sandy continued, "Well, we're two open minded girls, and we'd be glad to tell you how it feels."

I paid our check, and the three of us walked to the elevator. We were in rooms on the same floor. As we exited the elevator, Joanie said to Sandy, "Give me about ten minutes, and I'll knock on your door."

Sandy said, "OK," then she looked at me and said, "Ten minutes OK with you?"

I was still in shock, but I'm sure I agreed.

The next thing I knew, I was in my room with a drenched trouser leg, a bulging hardon, and a dangerously high heartbeat.

I checked myself in the mirror, combed through my beard and moustache, then went to Sandy's door and knocked. She opened the door. Joanie was already there and sitting on the bed.

"Come on, this will be fun," Sandy said to me. I guess I still looked a little surprised.

There was little ceremony about it. Sandy stood at the foot of the bed, reached up under her skirt and pulled down her panties. Joanie followed Sandy's lead and did the same thing. Then both of them laid back on the bed with skirts hiked up.

My God, what a sight. Sure enough, Sandy's pussy was closely trimmed. Her short blonde hairs were looked soft, and obviously she never had much hair down there to conceal the lovely view of her pussy lips.

And next to her was a puffy black tangle of thick black pussy hair. I couldn't see any of the outlines of Joanie's pussy through the mass of hair.

Sandy said, "Go ahead and run your moustache over our pussies, and we'll let you know if it feels good or not."

\

No one had to ask me twice.

Fully clothed, I knelled down over Sandy's legs, put a hand on each of her knees and edged her legs apart. I leaned forward and let my beard touch her pussy, then used my moustache like a brush to slide up and down over her mons and clitoral area.

She giggled and said, "That feels great, no problems."

I used my tongue to gently touch her lips and to push slightly into her, then to lick up and down her slit, and I realized that my moustache was part of the equipment I could use to make her feel good.

Sandy said to Joanie, "You gotta try this."

I moved over to dark haired Joanie. When her legs spread, I could finally see her slit, darkly shadowed by her curly cunt hairs. It actually took a while to work my way through to her skin and find the lovely pink interior. And then I repeated my actions, enjoying the look and taste of this lovely woman.

Joanie's feedback was, "I can't feel the beard, but I can sure feel his tongue." She started to wiggle and shiver a bit as my tongue lingered over and around her sensitive spots.

Sandy had turned on her side and was watching us, "So, you gonna go back and jerk off now?" "Why don't you just do it here?"

Thank God, I was hoping she's say that.

What happened next was every 65 year old man's dream. I rose and dropped my pants. My cock was pushing against my briefs, and in seconds I was naked with these two young ladies staring at my nine inch cock.

"Lord!" Joanie exclaimed, "that's a prize winner."

I sat on the sofa, and both girls joined me on either side, reaching into my lap to touch my dick and explore its size. Neither could get her hand around its girth.

They took turns undressing completely, showing off those tiny boobs with perky nipples. Their hands were smearing my precum up and down my shaft and making me harder than I'd been in years.

Sandy said, "Before you jerk it off, may I try it?"

I just stared at her and she turned around and back up to sit atop my dick. It was pointing skyward as she lowered herself carefully onto my cock. First a gentle bump, then a moment to find the entry, then a slight penetration.

Oh, it felt so good to have a tight pussy again.

Slowly, Sandy lowered herself, and little by little she took the better part of my inches. It was all I could do to keep from cumming right then and there. But I wanted more. I wanted to see if Joanie would try me, too.

Sure enough, Sandy said, "Oh, Joanie, you gotta try this. I've had boyfriends who thought they had big dicks, but this is way beyond any of them."

Joanie stood and waited for her turn.

Sandy dismounted and the Joanie tried the same position. Joanie was smaller, so I wondered if she could do what Sandy had done. Sure enough, Joanie was too short to get up and above my cockhead.

I got up and let her to the bed, laid her down on her back, hoisted her legs apart and up on my shoulders to spread her wide, then I used infinitely small pressure to start the process. It took some time to get her wide enough to accommodate the tip of my cock, but fortunately my cock remained like cement and hard enough to handle the pressure required for deeper entry.

At about six inches, I sensed that Joanie had had enough, so I ceased the exploration and was content with a short-fuck, as I call it.

The three of us tried all the positions we could think of, and invented a few more, until finally Sandy said, "Let's see you jerk it off."

Few things in life have pleased me more than what came next. The girls watched as I settled back in a comfy chair. They helped tease my cock and balls and gave me encouragement, even formed a little cheering section, as they watched me stroke my dick.

I was in no hurry. Just when they thought I was on the edge, I stopped and just let my cock pulse in mid air, droop off to one side, go slightly limp, then I'd challenge the girls to get it hard again.

If you've never done this, you gotta try it.

Alas, everything has its limits, and I decided to end the show. The next time I was about to cum, I warned them that I was about to spurt. They had been pumping me, but I took over to have maximum control of the finale.

Spurt after spurt of cum zoomed from my dick, high in to the air, and splashed down. I aimed straight up so as not to hose my friends, and I think the appreciated the aerial show.

A half an hour later, after some late night hugs and thank you's all around, I was back in my room and trying to snooze with one sore and chubby cock and set of balls.

We met for breakfast the next day, and for fun I pretended that nothing had happened the night before.

I just greeted them formally as if it was another business day. They played along, too, and it was all sort of funny until I said, "Last night, I had the strangest dream." And then they laughed out loud.

When I dropped them off at the airport, Sandy gave me a nickname. She said, "Goodbye, Mr. Pussy Brush."

Joanie said, "Next time I'm in town and I need my pussy brushed, I'll give you a call."

We laughed and hugged before they dashed off to catch their flight.

I retired that next month, and life became slower and much nicer. I was enjoying retirement and my free time. Then one day a few weeks ago my wife answered the phone, said, "Please wait," then turned to me and said, "There's someone on the phone asking for a Mr. Brush."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers