Pussy Control

Story Info
Mallory reads a letter intended for her pussy.
2.1k words
4.63
119k
155
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers

Mallory knew it was a bad idea as soon as she thought of it. She was doing pretty well in Biochem, but not so well that she could afford to skip classes. Even if she could get the notes from Jenna later, which she already knew would entail delicate and highly creative explanations of why she'd missed class in the first place, the lab work was a part of their grade. She was definitely going to lose a few points by missing out, and extra credit only went so far.

On the other hand, Biochemistry was two hours long. That was two solid hours of guaranteed alone time. Two full hours with virtually no chance that Jenna would come back to their dorm room unexpectedly. Two full hours to...Mallory shook her head, as if trying to dislodge the thought physically from her brain. Skipping class would be a big mistake, she told herself, and not just because she needed to keep her GPA up. If Daniel found out, he'd probably get the wrong idea about it. It would encourage him in ways Mallory wasn't quite sure she wanted. Best to just abandon the notion and get on with her day.

But once the idea popped into her head, it wouldn't go away. It argued with her, wearing down her resistance, giving her all the justifications she needed to give in and let go of her responsibilities for a little while. The little voice in the back of her head insinuated itself past her defenses, crumbling away at her dedication to classwork (never very strong to begin with) and suggesting ways to make skipping class sound perfectly reasonable. (Which was, yes, more or less exactly what Daniel said would happen, but Mallory was certain that was an exaggeration.)

Mallory tried to silence that little voice. She really did. But every time she thought she had successfully banished it, she would find herself contemplating strategies to slip away from Jenna before class and make it seem natural, or rehearsing her excuses for later, or planning out ways to clean the room after she...

An hour later, Mallory looked up from a textbook she'd pulled out thirty minutes ago, when her conscience finally gave up the ghost. "Ugh," she said to Jenna, trying to keep her voice light and natural. "I don't think I got enough sleep for this. I just keep staring at the pages." That was actually true, but not for the reasons she was trying to make Jenna believe to be the case.

She slammed the book shut and stood up. "There's still forty minutes before class," she said, grabbing her purse. "I'm going to go grab a coffee and meet you there. You want anything?" She knew that Jenna would say no-she hated coffee-but Mallory made the offer anyway. It was the friendly thing to do. Plus, it made her claim that she was heading straight to class afterward sound more convincing.

"Nah, I'm good," Jenna said without looking up from her laptop. She waggled the energy drink in her hand. "You have fun caffeinating yourself, I'll see you in Biochem."

Mallory gave a hearty, "Will do!" that she desperately hoped didn't sound over-deliberate, and slipped out of the room before she gave herself away with nervous babble. She headed to the coffee shop down the street and grabbed a cappuccino, nursing it for a careful forty-five minutes before heading back to the dormitory. She tried to spend the time planning out her excuses to Jenna ("the headache came on just as I was cleaning the coffee stain out of my shirt...") and studying the chapters they were going to cover, but it was no good. She kept thinking about the letter. And about the way that the letter told her she was going to keep thinking about the letter.

By the time Mallory got back to her dorm room, her panties were already a mess. She kicked off her jeans, noting as she did so that there was a tiny damp patch over the crotch where her arousal had soaked through, and shucked her shirt over her head to join the pile of clothes. She left the panties on, though. Daniel had always said that he liked watching her pull them aside when she played with herself.

Not that Mallory necessarily had to do everything Daniel said, of course. She liked to pretend she did sometimes, because, well...she lay down on the bed and rubbed herself through the crotch of her panties, feeling the fabric cling to her labia. Because it made her pussy do this. But that didn't mean he was really in control. She was always in control. When she submitted, it was just because she wanted to. That was all.

And right now, she wanted to submit. Daniel wasn't online, of course-it was two o'clock in the morning in Brisbane. But Mallory had a little something he'd left her as a special reminder of just how hot he made her. She grabbed her phone and opened up her email, scrolling down to a header that said, 'A Special Message Just For You And You Alone'. With slightly trembling fingers, she opened it.

Hello my pretty little pussy, she read.

I wanted to take a moment to talk to you, just the two of us. The girl will probably want to read this too, because she will probably need to know what I'm telling you, but you should wait until it's just you and her in the room. Because it's really you I want to talk to. My sweet, sexy little pussy, the one between her thighs. I want you to listen to Me very carefully.

Mallory let out a tiny whimper, her fingers already questing around the edge of the damp fabric to find her slick flesh. She imagined the words in the letter slipping past her mind and traveling all the way down her spine to whisper to her pussy with soft, tickling breath. It didn't really work that way, of course. But it was just so fucking hot to think about it like that.

Her eyes moved down to the next paragraph as her breathing began to quicken. Because we both know that you're the important one. The girl might think she has a say in things, but you're the one who does all the thinking, aren't you? The girl is probably already getting woozy and drunk on your endorphins just reading this-in fact, pussy, why don't you just go ahead and start getting nice and slippery wet to distract her? I think you'll have an easier time listening if you make her too horny to think straight. The girl can just follow along, eyes soaking in My words, while you pulse and throb with arousal until she's just staring vacantly at everything I say and soaking it all in.

Mallory moaned softly as the text went out of focus for just a moment. She felt a spasm in her pussy as her muscles contracted, desperate to feel something inside her, and she slipped two fingers into her snatch almost without even realizing it. There was just something so fucking sexy about this fantasy, almost uncontrollably so. It felt so good to imagine her body betraying her, sapping her will with endless waves of desire until she found herself wanting to belong to Daniel completely. She ground the heel of her hand against her clit, giving in to the fantasy all over again.

She felt like her attention was dragged to the next line, like she was unable to stop now. That's a good little pussy. She felt a surge of heat rushing through her, a wave of warm wetness soaking her pumping fingers as she read the one-line paragraph. Her pussy was obedient. Her slick, dripping cunt was listening to Master and seducing her mind into thinking it was still in control, but deep down she knew she was completely helpless to resist her arousal. God, that sounded so fucking hot. She almost wished it was really true.

She kept reading, the squishing sounds of her fingers inside her slit making her moan out tiny, subvocal grunts of pure pleasure. Now, you know that you obey me. Good cunts do what their Master tells them to, and we both know you're my good, slutty little cunt. It makes you so happy to open wide for My cock, to tingle and drool for Me, to do whatever I say. My good little pussy is already perfectly obedient. We're just talking about ways to help you control the girl. I know, it's not hard-she's probably already in a state where all she's thinking about is making you happy-but we want to make sure that she's a perfectly controlled, obedient girl, don't we?

"P-perfectly controlled..." Mallory whispered to herself, her voice shaking with desire. "...perfectly controlled...obedient g-girl..." Her hips bucked against her hand, mindlessly thrusting against a cock that only existed in her imagination. She wanted it so much-wanted to be obedient, wanted to be controlled, wanted to let Daniel's words tease her pussy into endless bliss that blanked out her mind and made her a slave to her arousal.

Mallory let out a little squeal of pleasure as she added a third finger to her pussy. She needed it, she needed to keep going, she needed to let the words insinuate themselves into her lust-drunk mind and wear away her resistance because that was so fucking good... So you're going to keep distracting My obedient girl with pleasure. I know you're very good at that. If she tries to resist, you'll respond by sending more and more waves of arousal up into her sleepy, lust-drunk brain until she has to touch you. The girl is thinking about touching you right now, isn't she? It's okay, you can let her. In fact, if she tries to fight that slutty urge to finger you, I want you to keep pulsing with arousal until she can't stop herself. Just let her stroke and caress My good little pussy and send more and more of those endorphins into her mind to make her even more woozy for Me.

"ofuck," Mallory gasped, desperately trying to keep her whimpers from becoming screams. She remembered the first time she read the letter, trying so hard to hold out and stop herself from masturbating, until finally this paragraph broke her will to resist and she shoved her hand down her soaking panties. She couldn't imagine holding out that long anymore. She couldn't even remember why she'd tried.

Mallory felt her orgasm building like a gathering storm, but she knew she had to hold back just a little bit longer. Just two more paragraphs, she reminded herself, and then she could cum. And all the while she touches you, you know exactly what you're going to make her think, don't you, little pussy? That's right. Good cunts do what their Master tells them to. And the girl already knows she's helpless to resist her pussy. And you're helpless to resist Me. And so you'll always draw her back for more of My control. More of my pleasure.

"uh-huh, uh...uh-huh," Mallory husked out, as if Daniel was there in the room with her, listening to her submit. She wished he was. She wished she wasn't pretending to be controlled anymore. Her clit throbbed as she got to the end of the message.

Have her re-read this message, my sweet little pussy. Have her stroke and finger you while she reads this, over and over, each time getting more aroused and drunk on lust, until she can't help coming for Me. Remind her that she comes at My command, by My pleasure, helpless to resist her slutty pussy when it drools for me. And when she's all done coming and she's at her lowest point of resistance, make her email me and tell me all about how it felt.

Mallory let out a strangled gasp as she came, pushing her fingers inside herself as far as she could go, pressing down on her clit and rubbing hard as her orgasm hit hard and kept going. And as always, the realization came to her, bursting into her mind in the heart of her pleasure, the same revelation that she knew she would make herself refuse to believe once she recovered.

"I'm not pretending at all," she whispered in astonishment.

And then she was relaxing into the afterglow, her eyes dreamily reading over the last sentence: Good little pussy. Talk to you later! -Master And then she was smiling, letting herself think that it was just a game they played together. A game that got better, hotter, more intense every time. She decided that when she was all done, she'd email Daniel and tell him just how good it felt to submit to him like this.

But that could happen later. Right now, Mallory still had over an hour to herself, and she wasn't nearly satisfied yet. She scrolled back up to the top of the message and began to read again.

Hello my pretty little pussy...

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,780 Followers